Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,084 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1586473 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/1330125668173148164?s=19

Once it changes, twitter would promptly hand the orange turd a ban. He is useless without his twitter.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
bayelsaowei:
Which state is next to be certified abeg? So that we can all move on..trump is a waster of peoples time.. cheesy cheesy
Michigan is certifying on Monday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
salford1:

Once it changes, twitter would promptly hand the orange turd a ban. He is useless without his twitter.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:25pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

You calling me re tard yet you are the one acting like one. New York is in Dept in case you don't know what is going on. Google is your friend.

Using your logic

America is broke since they are in debt
Trump is broke since he is in debt

Seems you dont know the meaning of being broke and being in debt.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin grin
Yes o. We have had enough of this circus already grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
Don the Con.
He is shouting voters fraud, but begging for donations at the same time. He keeps filing and losing/withdrawing cases. He is pocketing alot of the donations too.

Yahoo boy things cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Go to Parler and see how foolish dey are

Haha
The most-delusional ones are on GatewayPunditv grin
Those ones basically kiss Trump’s ass 24/7

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
salford1:

The guys looks as stupid as the fake and ignorant information he's passed across. SMH. sad sad
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
Bleh!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 21, 2020
PDPGuy:

Haha
The most-delusional ones are on GatewayPunditv grin
Those ones basically kiss Trump’s ass 24/7
PDPGuy, ain't you happy that on Jan 20, we don't have to call this inept Racist Pig our Commander in Chief anymore.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
PDPGuy, ain't you happy that on Jan 20, we don't have to call this inept Racist Pig our Commander in Chief anymore.
Man, it will be a breathe of fresh air to not have DJT at the White House from that day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
PDPGuy:

Man, it will be a breathe of fresh air to not have DJT at the White House from that day.
These fools here that worships Trump do not know what we have to endure for the last four years. I get tough sometimes because I see the country I dearly love stepping towards totalitarianism under Trump and that's not comforting for majority of Americans. The day Biden was declared the President elect was one of the best days of my life measuring up to the days my children were born and the day I got married to my wife. If this loser Pig wins his reelection, I don't even know what America would be in the next four years. I truly believe that there's God indeed.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2020
We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

What did Joe Biden mean by this.
And why is media pressuring Trump to concede

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Using your logic

America is broke since they are in debt
Trump is broke since he is in debt

Seems you dont know the meaning of being broke and being in debt.

Comparing a nation or city to a human grin grin wow.
A city that is looking for a bailout from the federal government is supporting other cities grin according to you. So tell us how they support other cities
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:
We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.

What did Joe Biden mean by this.
And why is media pressuring Trump to concede

Jim Comey, McCabe and Kevin Clinesmith comes to mind. Masters of the game of falsifying and twisting things.

Make no mistake, Joe will be caught and put to shame!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Apparently the sworn affidavit Rudy was referring to in his disaster conference regarding over votes in Michigan, was actually wrongly interpreted data from Minnesota.

Clowns!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico,
I've got some leads on those who interfered in the last US election - I can see why Trump is careful not to share the info. I'd like to share links, but I dunno how to get that across to you only.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nateevs(m): 5:10pm On Nov 21, 2020
ono:
basilico,
I've got some leads on those who interfered in the last US election - I can see why Trump is careful not to share the info. I'd like to share links, but I dunno how to get that across to you only.

This one is NL Rudy grin grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
nateevs:

Lol abeg leave that one him eye nor go clear until December 14th grin grin

Make Trump continue to dey milk money from them grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
Steve Bannon under investigation for Cambridge Analytica propaganda machine damages

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

Comparing a nation or city to a human grin grin wow.
A city that is looking for a bailout from the federal government is supporting other cities grin according to you. So tell us how they support other cities

Just shut up dude, you dont know the difference between comparison and examples

You claimed new york is broke, trying to claim kentucky is actually richer than new york, i showed you that kentucky is part of the poverty ridden states in america
You must be foolish, the whole country is looking for bailout.

And seriously you belive kentucky is self sufficient than new york really !!! Lmao. You make me laugh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2020
ono:
basilico,

Mr Sidney powell grin

Lmao.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
nateevs:

grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Go to Parler and see how foolish dey are

---They are consoling themselves on Parler and Al-Q-Anon---

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
New York's attorney general and the Manhattan district attorney have both sent subpoenas to the Trump Organization for records related to consulting fees paid to Ivanka. Investigation reportedly is looking at fees paid to Ivanka Trump, who said the inquiry amounts to "harassment."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-york-investigating-trump-tax-write-offs-ivanka/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:34pm On Nov 21, 2020
ono:
basilico,

Release the kraken.Sidney Powell already said that Obama he who cannot be touched was involved.
Media wants witnesses outed.Sidney said she has 500 or more affidavits swearing there was some cheating.
Interestingly Joe Biden has gone mum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Just shut up dude, you dont know the difference between comparison and examples

You claimed new york is broke, trying to claim kentucky is actually richer than new york, i showed you that kentucky is part of the poverty ridden states in america
You must be foolish, the whole country is looking for bailout.

And seriously you belive kentucky is self sufficient than new york really !!! Lmao. You make me laugh

Where did I say Kentucky is richer than newyork? Hahaha. Newyork is broke. Go play somewhere kiddo

Even the governor is saying it and is begging for a bailout yet a coconut head like you is saying otherwise. grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
salford1:

Michigan is certifying on Monday.

Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield, state Rep. Jim Lilly hit up the Trump Hotel bar last night after their White House visit.They stayed at the hotel.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Mr Sidney powell grin
Lmao.
Laugh your intestines out.They call her a honey badger .Those in the know.
Why is media pressuring Trump to concede
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
The election is not over.Georgia gave it to Biden with. a caveat.

We wait and see. I think honey badger is onto something huge , she said it's terrifying.They were watching live play in a SCIF.Then the remaining 5 states went into contention and Joe started steaming ahead like a 19th century steam engine.
Honey badger will blow up this fraud open.

SC justice Altos ordered PA to separate mailin votes from election day.They did not.He has been assigned the PA jurisdiction .I doubt he is happy they decided to disobeyhis orders.

This thing, if and when it blows up will be yuge.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak tell me how states that are begging for bailout helping redstates. You will just come here and be lying like a baby.

for every $1 Kentucky pays in taxes, it get’s $2.1 from blue states
You see your bolded lie? Tell me where you get this info from?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
feedthenation:

---They are consoling themselves on Parler and Al-Q-Anon---
Perfect description of Trump supporters the kool aid is still working cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.