Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1630) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585886 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:57pm On Nov 21, 2020
Another thing.These Dominion vote counters were supposed to appear in PA.They didn't instead they lawyered up.
Judging from Trump campaign accusations Dominion should have sued for defamation.They have not because discovery will force them to avail all their modus operandi, emails, phone calls, texts etc to Trump campaign.
In all likelihood they have major skeletons they want to hide.
While media pressures Trump to concede, which apparently he will not.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:59pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:
Another thing.These Dominion vote counters were supposed to appear in PA.They didn't instead they lawyered up.
Judging from Trump campaign accusations Dominion should have sued for defamation.They have not because discovery will force them to avail all their modus operandi, emails, phone calls, texts etc to Trump campaign.

Let's wait and see what happens next week.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:03pm On Nov 21, 2020
nateevs:

This one is NL Rudy grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
feedthenation:

---They are consoling themselves on Parler and Al-Q-Anon---
I am glad they want to boycott. Fools grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2020
I see some trumptards have latched on to a different type of conspiracy theory. Dem no dey tire grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:

Laugh your intestines out.They call her a honey badger .Those in the know.

Why is media pressuring Trump to concede

Powell is already saying it will take more than 2 weeks to bring her case to court, does she think Jan 20th will wait for her lil games? LMAO!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:
The election is not over.Georgia gave it to Biden with. a caveat.

We wait and see. I think honey badger is onto something huge , she said it's terrifying.They were watching live play in a SCIF.Then the remaining 5 states went into contention and Joe started steaming ahead like a 19th century steam engine.
Honey badger will blow up this fraud open.

SC justice Altos ordered PA to separate mailin votes from election day.They did not.He has been assigned the PA jurisdiction .I doubt he is happy they decided to disobeyhis orders.

This thing, if and when it blows up will be yuge.

As for the bolded portion, the election authorities in Pennsylvania were ALREADY segregating the ballots that arrived after 8pm on Election Day.
And those ballots were NOT added to the current vote totals in the state. Even if they were added, those ballots won’t dent Biden’s lead in the state.

With regard to your other point on the certification of Georgia’s votes coming with a “caveat”, you couldn’t be more factually wrong. As long as the votes are certified, any extemporaneous speech by the Governor or some other state official is basically meaningless.
Yes, Governor Kemp, being a supporter of Trump, has the right to express his sadness on Trump’s loss; but so long as the results are certified, NO court will create a “expressed doubt” exception to the existing election rules.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2020
LordReed:

Powell is already saying it will take more than 2 weeks to bring her case to court, does she think Jan 20th will wait for her lil games? LMAO!

The clock is against her cos December 8 (deadline for states to certify the votes) and December 14 (meeting day for the Electoral college across the states and DC) are fast approaching.

However, in whatever suits she is bringing, she could also make a “good faith” argument that the statutory laws which set the December deadlines may deny her client either equal protection or due process of law.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:

---Stop getting your information from Al-Q-Anon---so much conspiracy theories from that site that doesn't hold any factual information---

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
LordReed:

---The same Sidney Powell who messed up Gen Michael Flynn case in the court---

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2020
PDPGuy:

As for the bolded portion, the election authorities in Pennsylvania were ALREADY segregating the ballots that arrived after 8pm on Election Day.
And those ballots were NOT added to the current vote totals in the state. Even if they were added, those ballots won’t dent Biden’s lead in the state.

With regard to your other point the certification of Georgia’s votes coming with a “caveat”, you couldn’t be more factually wrong. As long as the votes are certified, any extemporaneous speech by the Governor or some other state official is basically meaningless.
Yes, Governor Kemp, being a supporter of Trump, has the right to express his sadness on Trump’s loss; but so long as the results are certified, NO court will create a “expressed doubt” exception to the existing election rules.

Na lawyer dey talk so..Na him dey give you facts,If you basilico or what is that your nonesense name talk otherwise,Na Ogun go piss on your head

Nonesense

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Perfect description of Trump supporters the kool aid is still working cheesy
Orange Kool Aid with a dose of cyanide. Cultists die with their cult leader and that's what will happen to the Umudike Cultists here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:50pm On Nov 21, 2020
Two different Americas.

1st pic: Americans on food lines in Dallas Texas

2nd pic: Michigan legislators at Trump Hotel drinking Dom Perignon

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2020
PDPGuy:

With regard to your other point on the certification of Georgia’s votes coming with a “caveat”, you couldn’t be more factually wrong. As long as the votes are certified, any extemporaneous speech by the Governor or some other state official is basically meaningless.

They are recycling lies, the vote curing case that was already ruled in Pennsylvania that Rudy still came and brought as allegations days back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2020
basilico:

This is what you're talking about buddy. You won't see this in the MSM.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/law-firm-withdraws-from-representing-boockvar-in-trump-campaigns-pennsylvania-lawsuit_3588253.html

Note the below:

"Kerns has been placed under official protection after allegedly being subjected to various forms of harassment, with a Nov. 18 filing (pdf) saying she was “the subject of threats of harm, to the point at which the involvement of police and U.S. Marshals has been necessary to provide for her safety.”

She wrote on Nov. 16 that she had “been subjected to continuous harassment in the form of abusive emails, phone calls, physical and economic threats, and even accusations of treason—all for representing the President of the United States’ campaign in this litigation.”

Kerns later sought permission to quit working on the case, and Judge Matthew Brann allowed her to be “withdrawn as counsel” for the Trump campaign, according to a court filing."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2020
ono:

This is what you're talking about buddy. You won't see this in the MSM.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/law-firm-withdraws-from-representing-boockvar-in-trump-campaigns-pennsylvania-lawsuit_3588253.html

Note the below:

"Kerns has been placed under official protection after allegedly being subjected to various forms of harassment, with a Nov. 18 filing (pdf) saying she was “the subject of threats of harm, to the point at which the involvement of police and U.S. Marshals has been necessary to provide for her safety.”

She wrote on Nov. 16 that she had “been subjected to continuous harassment in the form of abusive emails, phone calls, physical and economic threats, and even accusations of treason—all for representing the President of the United States’ campaign in this litigation.”

Kerns later sought permission to quit working on the case, and Judge Matthew Brann allowed her to be “withdrawn as counsel” for the Trump campaign, according to a court filing."

Assuming the reporting is wholly accurate, law enforcement should thoroughly investigate the threats against her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:
Timiofak tell me how states that are begging for bailout helping redstates. You will just come here and be lying like a baby.

You see your bolded lie? Tell me where you get this info from?

Never in your forsaken life claim that i am lying, i dont say what i have not read or seen somehwere

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:26pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Never in your forsaken life claim that i am lying, i dont say what i have not read or seen somehwere
You are not just a liar, You are a stupid one.
They give to the federal government and get from the federal government so how the hell is you blue state bailing them out?

Do you know how government work? Why do you think people are running away from newyork?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
DoMiNiOn sErVeRS wEre used tO sWiTcH tRuMp VoTes.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:31pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

You are not just a lier. You are a stupid on.
They give to the federal government and get from the federal government so how the hell is you blue state bailing them out?

Do you know how government work? Why do you think people are running away from newyork?

Just shut up, what was your claim ? That i was lying about my numbers ? I showed you that they actually do get more that what i claimed they got for every dollar they pay in taxes.

Now you are resulting to how the goverment works, the point is i was correct and you are stupid person, for calling me a liar.

Below is an image of how mostly blue states get less than $1 aid for every $1 they pay in fedral taxes

Look at the new york you were talking about below

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

You are not just a liar, You are a stupid one.

If you wish to read more on this report

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/carroll/opinion/cc-op-zirpoli-050620-20200506-7ya7okjfk5btdpysnrnrfouyz4-story.html

I advice you read far and wide and stop banking on qanon and newsmax for your information

On this note i wont talk about this anymore

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:48pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

Just shut up, what was your claim ? That i was lying about my numbers ? I showed you that they actually do get more that what i claimed they got for every dollar they pay in taxes.

Now you are resulting to how the goverment works, the point is i was correct and you are stupid person, for calling me a liar.

Below is a image of how mostly blue states get less than $1 aid for every $1 they pay in fedral taxes

Look at the new york you were talking about below

for every $1 Kentucky pays in taxes, it get’s $2.1 from blue states

This is your lie. They get the money from the federal government not blue states. And you have to be a fool to pay in tax more than what you earn. Check you common sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

This is your lie. They get the money from the federal government not blue states. And you have to be a fool to pay in tax more than what you earn. Check you common sense.

Ok
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2020
PDPGuy:

The clock is against her cos December 8 (deadline for states to certify the votes) and December 14 (meeting day for the Electoral college across the states and DC) are fast approaching.

However, in whatever suits she is bringing, she could also make a “good faith” argument that the statutory laws which set the December deadlines may deny her client either equal protection or due process of law.

I doubt any court will grant her that reprieve on mere theatrics. If they couldn't make any head way after 35 cases, I don't see any magic bullet they want to pull out now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2020
Timiofak:

If you wish to read more on this report

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/carroll/opinion/cc-op-zirpoli-050620-20200506-7ya7okjfk5btdpysnrnrfouyz4-story.html

I advice you read far and wide and stop banking on qanon and newsmax for your information

On this note i wont talk about this anymore

Your socalled blue states are begging for help. The ones you say bail other states that are not in debts.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2020
nateevs:

This one is NL Rudy grin grin grin
cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2020
Ivanka Trump ADMITS on Twitter that Trump has been working with Moderna since **January 13, 2020**

Fact Check: This Moderna /NIH vaccine is literally the one that President @realDonaldTrump partnered with Moderna to create on January 13, 2020... I repeat January 13th, 2020. Just be happy. This is great news for America and for the world!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2020
feedthenation:
Ivanka Trump ADMITS on Twitter that Trump has been working with Moderna since **January 13, 2020**

Fact Check: This Moderna /NIH vaccine is literally the one that President @realDonaldTrump partnered with Moderna to create on January 13, 2020... I repeat January 13th, 2020. Just be happy. This is great news for America and for the world!

I’m happy that vaccines have been developed..

But isn’t this an admission that Trump knew, as far back as mid January, that COVID-19 was deadlier than the flu, which needed a special vaccine?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:36pm On Nov 21, 2020
feedthenation:

---The same Sidney Powell who messed up Gen Michael Flynn case in the court---

What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2020
feedthenation:

LoL, people are even fact checking her fact check and saying she's lying since all the official sources say the partnership started in April.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2020
benalvino2:

Lmao... So if it's common it's not valuable. You get sense at all? grin grin you think it's crude oil market or gold market?

First you say if it is common then it is not sense. I called you out on that stupid now you are saying it's not valuable grin

The basic things in life are more valuable don't you know? If you don't have common sense or value it how can you think or reason or act like a human?

Abeg which work you do to breath air? You mumu sha.

If it wasn't for common sense you would have been dead long ago.
If it's common it's rather valueless since everyone seems to have it. We all know the sense everyone has is nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) (1632) (1633) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.