Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1641) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650851 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
Magats

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

They said he was set up ooo
He was set up to lie to the Vice President?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

He was set up to lie to the Vice President?

Are you minding this ones

Someone lied, they said they set him up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
There's always been a systematic bias to the African American and this was said to include the voting systems.

Whereby they had different configurations for different classes of American.

Whereby the notion of one person representing one vote becomes false.

Anyone who has been following my argument would by know be able to determine that Democracy is a failed experiment.

And that, election malpractices is simply a distraction to the bigger questions.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Are you minding this ones

Someone lied, they said they set him up
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:
Magats
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Wait your point right now is they set him to lie to law enforcement

Lmao. Okay

Read James Baker FBI General Counsel handwritten notes before Strozk and Pientka ambushed Gen Flynn at the WH with Comey bragging how he pulled the FBI interview off via deceit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyaHvNzJ29w

Here is Sally Yates dumping on Comey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBfJe7MFYY

Be informed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

Everything you've claimed on this thread is baseless assertion and not once have you provided facts or evidence for any of it.

That guy dey disguise, its better to ignore his ramblings, any neutral person will be asking how many evidences Trump lawyers have filed in court, funny he is clutching on a press conference thats riddled with conspiracy theories, one of the lawyers who appeared and spoke at the event has been dropped but let him continue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
basilico:

Read James Baker FBI General Counsel handwritten notes before Strozk and Pientka ambushed Gen Flynn at the WH with Comey bragging how he pulled the FBI interview off via deceit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyaHvNzJ29w

Here is Sally Yates dumping on Comey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBfJe7MFYY

Be informed

Wait before i go through with this, let me confirm from you, did flynn lie to fbi yes or no ?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
grandlexuz:

I like the words Chis Christie a Republican and Trump Ally used to describe Trump's Defenders In-Chief. He called them a National Embarassment; often discussing election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud".

Personally I think Powell would do better with a red nose and over sized bow tie helping babies feel merry at pediatric hospitals. What a Lousy lawyer. Like it was said of Denny Crane in Boston Legal a lawyer just like a boxer has got to know when to stop. Rudy will do better as a circus man at this point of his carrier.

A total embarrassment, rest of the world now look at America and laugh, supposed lawyers who understand the law go on TV and make wild claims but when they are in court they will change mouth, you have people who think screaming 'release the kraken' is enough evidence to prove fraud

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2020
BraniacX:
yes and I remember asking you if you'd apologise if it all turns out to be nothing seeing as you espoused her views enough to be sharing them here, well, here we are undecided
If you remember then you can quote me. We are typing on a forum that is stored in a database and the system or thread uses what we call pagination in programing to organise the post. So go and find where I Said I trusted her. I ask you to quote me. Since you remember quote me then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

Who then does Ambassador Sergey Kislyak work for?

I know in Trump's world lying is a past time, but in the real world lying under oath is a a crime. It was the same crime Bill Clinton was impeached for.

Dude you need to know what you are arguing about.
I showed you a video evidence that explicitly proved they framed him yet you are still attacking a strawman.

You know who else lied under oath? Hillary Clinton, Jim comey, the FBI falsifying documents to frame trumps cabinet members are also crimes but all of them magically got away with it.

Hillary should even be in prison for espionage as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
BraniacX:
is it up to the judges to determine truth? That is for the jury I think, and that is by extension based on evidence presented, first hand witness affidavits is not evidence because once the other side produces their own first hand witness with a differing account of events your witnessed evidence stops being incontrovertible and as such inadmissible and as the accuser the onus is on you to provide the incontrovertible proof to back your claims! Do you get it now? First hand witness is not incontrovertible when every single body involved in organising, counting, monitoring and proofing the election says it was free and fair
It's not every court case that sets up a jury.
Secondly about the affidavit I qualified my claim. They are cross examined and what they say has to fit certain things.

According to you. If I was in a party and a murder occur. I can be a witness and what I said should fit what happened based on evidence from the investigation. So if someone who claim he was there also to counter my claim will get cross examined as well. And what he says has to fit the evidence.

There is a reason court give warrant so that they can search for evidence and gather them. Accusations has been made why can't the court allow further investigation? Like check if their are signature that does not match. That is how Obama started his political journey to the white house.

He challenge signatures from his 4 opponents and he won because they found a lot of fake votes giving him the victory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
BraniacX:
meddling in this case means influencing by means of propaganda amongst others, not actual theft of votes or falsification of ballots which is what trump is alleging

Lol, they were literally saying Russia stole the election and Russia hacked it.

I am not talking about Facebook post.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

You obviously failed to read what was posted.
I read it. It was something they recently addressed. So I don't have issues there seeing the latest information about it. But that how it was prior 2020 Election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2020
Call me an incurable optimist. I still believe Trump will win this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Wait before i go through with this, let me confirm from you, did flynn lie to fbi yes or no ?
Watching the videos is a waste of time and bandwidth. It's just dialogues between fox and friends on what they think Comey said or did and the crimes they think Comey and Clinton commited. They forgot to add that Hillary went through 2 years of senate and FBI investigations and she was given a clean bill by Republican controlled senate.
Clinton had left government for 5 years and the Justice department is controlled by Trump's houseboy, Bill Bar while the Senate is still Republican controlled. So, why hasn't charges been filled against Hillary Clinton?

Now, watch out for Trump. The minute he looses immunity, you will see dozens of criminal charges brought against him by both the justice department and southern district of New York among others.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Lol, they were literally saying Russia stole the election and Russia hacked it.

I am not talking about Facebook post.

Provide the link where it says Russia tampered with actual votes or rigged the US elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

It's not every court case that sets up a jury.
Secondly about the affidavit I qualified my claim. They are cross examined and what they say has to fit certain things.

According to you. If I was in a party and a murder occur. I can be a witness and what I said should fit what happened based on evidence from the investigation. So if someone who claim he was there also to counter my claim will get cross examined as well. And what he says has to fit the evidence.

There is a reason court give warrant so that they can search for evidence and gather them. Accusations has been made why can't the court allow further investigation? Like check if their are signature that does not match. That is how Obama started his political journey to the white house.

He challenge signatures from his 4 opponents and he won because they found a lot of fake votes giving him the victory

Obama is a master manipulator. The guy practically turned the White House to a Chicago style mob house where shady deals, half truths, full lies, manipulations and all what not were freely flowing all over the place.

All of Trump's firing of moles, eavesdroppers, gangs and mobs were those planted by Obama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2020
For the liberal puppets at CNN to attack Trump for not "respecting norms" is the height of irony after the last four years. What "norms" did these clowns not trample on in the last four years in their desperation to damage Trump?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

Watching the videos is a waste of time and bandwidth. It's just dialogues between fox and friends on what they think Comey said or did and the crimes they think Comey and Clinton commited. They forgot to add that Hillary went through 2 years of senate and FBI investigations and she was given a clean bill by Republican controlled senate.
Clinton had left government for 5 years and the Justice department is controlled by Trump's houseboy, Bill Bar while the Senate is still Republican controlled. So, why hasn't charges been filled against Hillary Clinton?

Now, watch out for Trump. The minute he looses immunity, you will see dozens of criminal charges brought against him by both the justice department and southern district of New York among others.

Democrats dont beat around. I personally dont belive trump would go to jail.

But ill love to see ivanka go to jail.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2020
ono:

Obama is a master manipulator. The guys practically turned the White House to a Chicago style mob house where shady deals, half truths, full lies, manipulations and all what not were freely flowing all over the place.

All of Trump's firing of moles, eavesdroppers, gangs and mobs were those planted by Obama.

Lmao, planted by obama. Yet no evidence of any single thing

No indictment against him for a single thing, just right wing claims from trump and his idiots like you

If all waht you claim obama did it, by all means ill love to him in court.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

Provide the link where it says Russia tampered with actual votes or rigged the US elections.

They love misrepresentation, i dont think any of us said russia hacked the voting system

The usual claim is russia colluded with the trump campaign to help it

By hacking and falsifying emails to help his voter percentage.
They tried it again this year with hunter Biden, but know cares.

They fooled Americans once, not the second time.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
CNN and other fake news media puppets spread a scam dossier and used it to lie to the people for years that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 elections from Hillary Clinton. Two years of investigation by a special counsel found no collusion yet the fake news media kept insinuating that somehow Trump couldn't have won without rigging with help from Russia.

These morons should spare me the moralizing about who is damaging democracy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:
CNN and other fake news media puppets spread a scam dossier and used it to lie to the people for years that Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 elections from Hillary Clinton. Two years of investigation by a special counsel found no collusion yet the fake news media kept insinuating that somehow Trump couldn't have won without rigging with help from Russia.

These morons should spare me the moralizing about who is damaging democracy

Lmao I am damn sure you haven't read a single line of the Mueller report

It was clear that Russia did collude with the trump campaign

And people are sitting in federal prison right now for it,

Stop trying to portray it like it didn't happen.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
ono:

Obama is a master manipulator. The guys practically turned the White House to a Chicago style mob house where shady deals, half truths, full lies, manipulations and all what not were freely flowing all over the place.

see this basement dweller. The trump campaign/admin has the most indicted personnel in US history
should i start naming names, while Obama had just one indicted and for a far lesser crime
you are ignorant full of shit

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
The same morons who were so certain that Trump was part of an international conspiracy with the Kremlin to steal the 2016 election now say it's ridiculous for people to think that its possible to run illegal ballots through scanning machines and ignore postmarks to cheat in a tight election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Ive started pulling back from debating these empty brains because Biden is making some nice decisions
just looking at Biden's cabinet picks so far and boy, America will be back in business next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

It's you who are so ignorant about the Muller report. Name a single person that's in jail for colluding with the Russians to steal the 2016 elections and tell us what his offense was.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
Obrigardo:

Ive started pulling back from debating these empty brains because Biden is making some nice decisions
just looking at Biden's cabinet picks so far and boy, America will be back in business next year

Knowledgeable people, people that actually know what they are doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, budaatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.