Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592451 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Lmao. They also said Russia was behind brexit, they said Russia wants to steal french election fearing macron will lose, same thing in Germany.

Hillary has been saying on tape that Russia stole the election and Trump is an illegitimate president. Not just her the media has been saying that. Hillary also said Biden should not concede no matter what.

Amd trump has been saying democrats rigged the popular votes, he set up a committee to investigate. It fell out

And i ask you point blank yes or no, did russia aid the trump campaign of 2016.

Let me know if you are worth arguing with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

I don't trust that woman. We can wait and see but I don't believe lawyers should be talking too much. If they want to have a case they should start with something very simple and get to discovery. From discovery they can have access to so many things.

As it stands judges want to throw away cases.

You were making sense till the last paragraph, emotions is exactly why this clownish legal pursuit is falling apart, I have told you people to seek the truth, it helps, no judge will sit on a matter with no concrete proof and rule otherwise.

And how come you no longer trust Sidney Powell, you were here sharing her claims, what changed? are you saying affidavits she claimed she got are fake news

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:
You are just wriggling like a worm that salt has been poured upon, twisting, turning and summersaulting without any forward movement

There is fraud because you think there is fraud? What kind of logic is that? Even Trump lawyers could not tell a judge that there was fraud.

No one ever said Russia stole the election, the allegation was that Russia interfered in the elections through misinformation campaigns and hacking the email of Hillary Clinton and key members of the Democratic party.

Nothing was proven but many Trump associates and campaigns members were found guilty? Nothing was proven but many Russian companies and individuals were inducted?

So the courts is not political abi? FBI, CIA, justice department, the Press, The Republican party (RINOs), everyone except Trump is political.

I have already brought out screenshots of media saying Russia stole the election and 53% of the country thought Russia stole the election.

Tell me what they were found guilty of if it relates to Russia. I will wait.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

undecided the people who vote only tells the electors who they want to be the president. The electors are actually the ones who vote for the president. So where one candidate win the entire states by voting even win by 1960 million votes to 0... The electors can still decide the guy with the 0 vote is the president. You understand?

Lol seems you dont know how electors are picked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

I am asking you because everyone was hating on her because trump appointed her. So I am asking you why are you quoting her? If she makes a decision that goes against you tomorrow will you say or quote what you just did again?

Even that she says does not mean it is practical. It is how a judge should behave but we know people sometimes don't follow their own rules
Supreme Court judges specifically swear to uphold the law and the Constitution and not their own rules, as the quote from ACB clearly states. She has sworn she will upload the law and I am willing to trust she would since I know she is not relying on common sense.

If she makes a decision that goes against me tomorrow I will quote what I just did again, either to call her a hypocrite if she did not consider the evidence, or to moan about the case not going my way. Either way, she won't be the only judge on my case and they can't all be unprofessional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2020
Its clear many folks don't understand issues especially legal ones, any serious lawyer will be embarrassed or laugh at what Trump lawyers are doing, and really if you check people in his team they are all jokers.

Any lawyer with evidence won't come on TV to be making claims, they will rush to court and plead their case, Trump lawyers are still yet to file a case of vote switching, when will they do it, is it when Biden is inaugurated?

This thing smells like fraud.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Lmao. They also said Russia was behind brexit, they said Russia wants to steal french election fearing macron will lose, same thing in Germany.
I don't know who defends Russia more - Trump or benalvino2? Maybe you are one of the many Russian trolls in Nigeria or Ghana.

Hillary has been saying on tape that Russia stole the election and Trump is an illegitimate president. Not just her the media has been saying that. Hillary also said Biden should not concede no matter what.

Please give us the link to the tape of Hillary saying Russia stole the election.

Trump had been insinuating he would not accept defeat right down from 2016. Did that cause you to be angry at Trump? No you guys increase your admiration of him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2020
sanpipita:

You were making sense till the last paragraph, emotions is exactly why this clownish legal pursuit is falling apart, I have told you people to seek the truth, it helps, no judge will sit on a matter with no concrete proof and rule otherwise.

And how come you no longer trust Sidney Powell, you were here sharing her claims, what changed? are you saying affidavits she claimed she got are fake news

I never said I trust anyone. Go and quote me. I always say they sound confident from their press briefing but we will see what they come up with.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

undecided the people who vote only tells the electors who they want to be the president. The electors are actually the ones who vote for the president. So where one candidate win the entire states by voting even win by 1960 million votes to 0... The electors can still decide the guy with the 0 vote is the president. You understand?
Not in America they can't! The people who vote only tells the electors who they want to be the president. It would be very unusual for the electors to disregard the instructions they were given. But you can perhaps point to evidence that shows precedence for your claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Goal post has shifted. No one said Russia stole the election you said.

Great! You found 2 articles saying Russia stole the election, congratulations. Now the charade is over, enjoy Biden Harris 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

I don't know who defends Russia more - Trump or benalvino2? Maybe you are one of the many Russian trolls in Nigeria or Ghana.

Please give us the link to the tape of Hillary saying Russia stole the election.

Trump had been insinuating he would not accept defeat right down from 2016. Did that cause you to be angry at Trump? No you guys increase your admiration of him.

This is what i have been saying here

Everything is premeditated, they already had there stories set. Incase they lost.

Y’all that believe there is fraud because they are saying it must be morons, and have not watched any of there press briefings

Trump is a petulant child, spoilt brat. He cant accept defeat, he would rather burn the whole system down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

What are you talking about ? Mike flynn was set up ? Really

Just stop this your rubbish of kissing trumps ass

The obama administration already warned trump of mike flynn before anything. Trump still went ahead to appoint him

Pence later found out he lied too him. So who set him up

Mr man stop playing victim here

I'll wait for election petitions.What crime did Mike Flynn commit
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

Not in America they can't! The people who vote only tells the electors who they want to be the president. It would be very unusual for the electors to disregard the instructions they were given. But you can perhaps point to evidence that shows precedence for your claim.

Dont mind him. Prideoflincoln, already posted an article here about the way electors are chosen he didnt read it i am sure

Before the election, both parties in each state submits the names of the elcectors, dems would submit their own, Republicans would submit there own

Whoever wins the state, if it is dems, dems electors would be the one to cast the state votes, if it republicans, republican electors would be the one to cast the states votes

So if you think dem electors of this year would cast a diffent vote, you make me laugh.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:49am On Nov 23, 2020
basilico:

I'll wait for election petitions.What crime did Mike Flynn commit

He initially plead guilty to wilfully and knowingly make false and fictious statements to FBI

A.K.A, lying to law enforcement.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:51am On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

Do I look like someone defending Russia or someone calling out the lies of the media. Hahaha how do you even come to that conclusion?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

He initially plead guilty to wilfully and knowingly make false and fictious statements to FBI

How does it connect to Russia? And he wasn't even guilty he was forced to plead guilty
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

You forgot where I said the electors can chose to ignore their votes if they want? grin stop taking my words out of context. Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:55am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Lol seems you dont know how electors are picked.

I never said it was how electors are picked. What r you talking about?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:57am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

How does it connect to Russia? And he wasn't even guilty he was forced to plead guilty

Are you a mumu ? Was it not your stupid example you made earlier i was debunking.

Lmao, they forced hin to plead guilty

Lmao. Okay coming from him 2 years after he plead guilty.

But okay

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

Supreme Court judges specifically swear to uphold the law and the Constitution and not their own rules, as the quote from ACB clearly states. She has sworn she will upload the law and I am willing to trust she would since I know she is not relying on common sense.

If she makes a decision that goes against me tomorrow I will quote what I just did again, either to call her a hypocrite if she did not consider the evidence, or to moan about the case not going my way. Either way, she won't be the only judge on my case and they can't all be unprofessional.

grin yeah, we all believe you grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

You forgot where I said the electors can chose to ignore their votes if they want? grin stop taking my words out of context. Lol

Rubbish, they are know as faithless electors. In most states the votes are voided.

But go on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Are you a mumu ? Was it not your stupid example you made earlier i was debunking.

Lmao, they forced hin to plead guilty

Lmao. Okay coming from him 2 years after he plead guilty.

But okay
Watch this. The fbi set him up. It's from cbsnews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJVc5GSjpSU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Rubbish, they are know as faithless electors. In most states the votes are voided.

But go on

Supreme court already ruled on this, these guys talk about things they have no idea about, read than read they prefer propaganda

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-rules-faithless-electors-can-t-go-rogue-electoral-n1231394

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Was his attorney given the original copy of the302?
Was the judge who first heard his forced plea guilt recused? Judge Contreras.Was he a friend of the FBI agent Peter Strozk who framed Flynn, edited it and never gave the defence attorney their rightful copy.
Was there evidence of FBI General Counsel asking what they were attempting to snare Flynn with. logan Act (proposed by Joe Biden on Jan 4 2017).

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2020
So Sidney Kraken Powell is a QAnon supporter? her gibberish is all making sense now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:48am On Nov 23, 2020
sanpipita:

Supreme court already ruled on this, these guys talk about things they have no idea about, read than read they prefer propaganda

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/supreme-court/supreme-court-rules-faithless-electors-can-t-go-rogue-electoral-n1231394
Good read but NBC did not tell you that this happen the same time as well

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:
When the crazy becomes too much, you drop it grin

Rudy Giuliani: Sidney Powell not part of Trump’s legal team

Powell was included on a list of lawyers for his team that Trump mentioned in a Nov. 14 tweet.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rudy-giuliani-sidney-powell-not-part-of-trumps-legal-team

President Trump’s campaign on Sunday distanced itself from Sidney Powell, saying that the lawyer who has been alleging voter fraud in the November election is “not a member of the Trump Legal Team.”

“Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own,” said Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and another lawyer for Trump, Jenna Ellis, in a statement. “She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

No further details or clarification was offered.

---Trump tweeted that Sidney Powell is part of the wonderful lawyers---

---Hopefully, Mr Basilico can give a better explanation as to what happened--- grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Good read but NBC did not tell you that this happen the same time as well

Are you saying 2020 and 2016 are same time? I'm showing you a 2020 ruling that invalidates the event of 2016 and its reoccurrence and you are still disputing, this thing must be crack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

It is indeed a fact that "there are allegations of election malpractices in the US 2020 electoral processes",..

Precisely, that's the point I was alluding when extremist attempt to misconstrue what was said.

It goes to show that as usual you appear to be up to date with what's going on in our world of today.

Its important to note that I never said that the allegations are facts as some American politics extremist tried to make out, but that it's a fact that the allegations are being made by one of the major parties.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
sanpipita:
So Sidney Kraken Powell is a QAnon supporter? her gibberish is all making sense now

https://twitter.com/i/status/1330394866438770689

---Now that Sidney Powell is no longer representing Trump---Flynn is now saying she's representing #WeThePeople---whatever that means---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
budaatum:

Amujale, you are just asserting as you usually do and as trump has been doing and you are asking us to believe you without providing any evidence at all.

When have I made any assertion that hasn't been back up with evidence.

I take back what I said in my previous response, you haven't changed.

You could at the least read what was said properly before vomiting all over the back seat of your own Cadillac.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by grandlexuz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2020
sanpipita:
Its clear many folks don't understand issues especially legal ones, any serious lawyer will be embarrassed or laugh at what Trump lawyers are doing, and really if you check people in his team they are all jokers.

Any lawyer with evidence won't come on TV to be making claims, they will rush to court and plead their case, Trump lawyers are still yet to file a case of vote switching, when will they do it, is it when Biden is inaugurated?

This thing smells like fraud.

I like the words Chis Christie a Republican and Trump Ally used to describe Trump's Defenders In-Chief. He called them a National Embarassment; often discussing election fraud "outside the courtroom, but when they go inside the courtroom they don't plead fraud and they don't argue fraud".

Personally I think Powell would do better with a red nose and over sized bow tie helping babies feel merry at pediatric hospitals. What a Lousy lawyer. Like it was said of Denny Crane in Boston Legal a lawyer just like a boxer has got to know when to stop. Rudy will do better as a circus man at this point of his carrier.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 234
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.