Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1642) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651490 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2020
The media spent four years on a Russian collusion hoax but is outraged by a few weeks looking into potential election fraud.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:
The same morons who were so certain that Trump was part of an international conspiracy with the Kremlin to steal the 2016 election now say it's ridiculous for people to think that its possible to run illegal ballots through scanning machines and ignore postmarks to cheat in a tight election.

please shut up already
Mueller said trump can be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office
and obviously many people are looking towards a trump prosecution, even you.
There was evidence russia hacked the DNC, it was there. But idiots like you will disregard the Senate from helping trump
was he not IMPEACHED?
Stop talking from your unus, and as you can see below these are the only two criminally charged for election fraud since

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
PDPGuy:
From Parler grin grin

“DO NOT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFFS, THE DEEP STATE WILL BE COLLECTING EVERYONE'S INFO. THIS IS A CHARADE, MEANT TO IDENTIFY PEOPLE WHO DON'T VOTE DEMOCRAT,"

Mitch McConnell will not like this at all grin
https://www.newsweek.com/georgia-trump-supporters-destroy-gop-boycott-senate-runoffs-1549245?fbclid=IwAR1qPaIQEfGov2qVCgiu_GvhZDRfgXeyT_hsQl9HmbidR4jxwLHjESSTupo

What I was telling ramudeter the other day that Trump's attack on Democracy will come back and affect them..Democrats are energised for the election while the GOP will be boycotting..Mitch will have himself to blame because I know Democrats will pick either one of the seats or both.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:
The media spent four years on a Russian collusion hoax but is outraged by a few weeks looking into potential election fraud.

the republican Senate helped trump you deep dumb
was he not IMPEACHED in the same whole Russia-Ukraine hoax?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

It's you who are so ignorant about the Muller report. Name a single person that's in jail for colluding with the Russians to steal the 2016 elections and tell us what his offense was.

Roger stone, lying to conngress was sentenced to 40 months after spending 4 months Trump commuted his sentence. President quid pro qou

Paul manafort, spent little time in prison, then I think he is remanded to home prison

Konstantin something

Those are the ones I can remember now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:07pm On Nov 23, 2020
Obrigardo:

please shut up already
Mueller said trump can be charged with obstruction of justice once he leaves office
There was evidence russia hacked the DNC, it was there. But idiots like you will disregard the Senate from helping trump
was he not IMPEACHED?
Stop talking from your unus, and as you can see below these are the only two criminally charged for election fraud since
I wasn't wrong when I called people like you morons because that's what you are. I am talking about you idiots going on and on claiming for the last four years that Trump colluded with Russia to rig and steal the 2016 elections. I am challenging you now to name a single person that has been convicted of colluding with Russia to steal the elections and you are telling me about obstruction of justice and an impeachment that had nothing to do with Russian collusion. You are the one that needs to shut your mouth and stop talking from you anus.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Roger stone, lying to conngress was sentenced to 40 months after spending 4 months Trump commuted his sentence. President quid pro qou

Paul manafort, spent little time in prison, then I think he is remanded to home prison

Konstantin something

Lying to congress?? I am asking you to name a single person from the Trump team that has been convicted of colluding with Russia to rig the 2016 elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2020
Obrigardo:

the republican Senate helped trump you deep dumb
was he not IMPEACHED in the same whole Russia-Ukraine hoax?
So rich calling someone dumb when you just made the dumbest comment yet. What did the impeachment have to do with the Russian hoax? Thank God you even admit it's a hoax but by calling it the Russian- Ukraine hoax, you just exposed your ignorance. The impeachment had nothing to do with any Russian collusion hoax.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2020
ono:
Call me an incurable optimist. I still believe Trump will win this election.
Unless he gets a real political lawyer. Already they distance themselves from Sydney powel which is the right thing to do. They still need to challenge the results doing exactly what Obama did. Signatures and constructional discrepancy is what they should be looking at

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

Unless he gets a real political lawyer. Already they distance themselves from Sydney powel which is the right thing to do. They still need to challenge the results doing exactly what Obama did. Signatures and constructional discrepancy is what they should be looking at
You are right

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Lying to congress?? I am asking you to name a single person from the Trump team that has been convicted of colluding with Russia to rig the 2016 elections.

They can't. The fact that they still believe in the Russia hoax only shows they are living in a lie. What they perceive of the world is based on a lie.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Timiofak:

Konstantin something

Wow. How does this relate to Russia?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

So rich calling someone dumb when you just made the dumbest comment yet. What did the impeachment have to do with the Russian hoax? Thank God you even admit it's a hoax but by calling it the Russian- Ukraine hoax, you just exposed your ignorance. The impeachment had nothing to do with any Russian collusion hoax.

You're clinically retttarded.

Did Donald Trump Jnr get head up for dirty on Clinton from KGB members? And lied about it as a child adoption stuff.

Did Jared Kushner opened back channel communication with Russians in Djibouti?

Did Wikileaks coordinate with Roger Stones on leaking the Podesta hacked email?

Did Papadopolous go about mouthing on the Russians helping the Trump campaign to Australian Intelligent agency guys?

Just STFU and let us be in doubt about your gross stupidity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

They can't. The fact that they still believe in the Russia hoax only shows they are living in a lie. What they perceive of the world is based on a lie.
That's the irony, these people spent for years challenging the legitimacy of Trump's election and throwing all sorts of lies out to the public about how Trump stole the election with help from Russia yet the same people are now saying Trump is undermining democracy because he is going to spend a few weeks challenging what he believes to be election fraud by democrats in the courts. This is hypocrisy of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2020
Obrigardo:

please shut up already
was he not IMPEACHED?

Mueller that does not know the genesis of the investigation he was leading. He does not even know what feation GPS is. grin Mueller was not even the one conducting the investigation because he does not know simple things about the investigation and what he wrote on his report. Mueller was just a plant

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2020
ono:
Call me an incurable optimist. I still believe Trump will win this election.

---How many world leaders have congratulated Trump on 'winning' his election for 2nd term?---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

You're clinically retttarded.

Did Donald Trump Jnr get head up for dirty on Clinton from KGB members? And lied about it as a child adoption stuff.

Did Jared Kushner opened back channel communication with Russians in Djibouti?

Did Wikileaks coordinate with Roger Stones on leaking the Podesta hacked email?

Did Papadopolous go about mouthing on the Russians helping the Trump campaign to Australian Intelligent agency guys?

Just STFU and let us be in doubt about your gross stupidity.

You are the one that needs to shut your mouth and stop exposing your gross stupidity. You just recited a bunch of liberal propaganda without providing the simple thing I asked of, name one person that has been convicted of colluding with Russia to rig and steal the 2016 elections and tell us what offense he was convicted of. It's that simple. If all these people you mentioned did any of the things you mentioned then why haven't they been even indicted or charged on them? Roger stones was indicted for lying to congress under oath, papadopoulos for lying to FBI agents, Gen Flynn the same thing. All these are process crimes, none of them were even indicted or charged for colluding with Russia talk more of being convicted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2020
wirinet:

Provide the link where it says Russia tampered with actual votes or rigged the US elections.
The photos I added to my post with headlines are from links. Main stream media. So what kind of link do you want me to provide?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2020
SCOTUS releases regular Order List from November 20 Conference; no new grants; no action on late-arriving mail-in ballots case or electoral frauds:https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/112320zor_7l48.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You are the one that needs to shut your mouth and stop exposing your gross stupidity. You just recited a bunch of liberal propaganda without providing the simple thing I asked of, name one person that has been convicted of colluding with Russia to rig and steal the 2016 elections and tell us what offense he was convicted of. It's that simple. If all these people you mentioned did any of the things you mentioned then why haven't they been even indicted or charged on them? Roger stones was indicted for lying to congress under oath, papadopoulos for lying to FBI agents, Gen Flynn the same thing. All these are process crimes, none of them were even indicted or charged for colluding with Russia talk more of being convicted.

What a brain dead moooron!!! All the Trump boys did not reveal any of the Russian operations to prosecutors, the reason he keep on dangling the pardon shit for all of them. Drumpf won't even testify with the Mueller folks. Sally Yates gonna bring everything to light after Jan 20.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2020
That many people actually still believe that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 elections after all these years just shows you how much damage the fake news media has done. Even Muller after his two year witch hunt couldn't find any collusion, he was very clear that there was NO COLLUSION between the Trump campaign and Russia to steal the elections yet the fake news media have put out so much bullshit out to their listeners that many of them actually still believe this lie till this day.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

What a brain dead moooron!!! All the Trump boys did not reveal any of the Russian operations to prosecutors, the reason he keep on dangling the pardon shit for all of them. Drumpf won't even testify with the Mueller folks. Sally Yates gonna bring everything to light after Jan 20.
I'm not interested in all these your moronic talk all I am asking you is name one person that was even indicted or charged or convicted of colluding with Russia to rig and steal the 2016 elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2020
feedthenation:
SCOTUS releases regular Order List from November 20 Conference; no new grants; no action on late-arriving mail-in ballots case or electoral frauds:https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/112320zor_7l48.pdf

How often do they release this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I'm not interested in all these your moronic talk all I am asking you is name one person that was even indicted or charged or convicted of colluding with Russia to rig and steal the 2016 elections.

Morron!!! How do you indict folks that gat protection from Barr's DOJ? It's obvious your brain is on a solo voyage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

If you remember then you can quote me. We are typing on a forum that is stored in a database and the system or thread uses what we call pagination in programing to organise the post. So go and find where I Said I trusted her. I ask you to quote me. Since you remember quote me then
my apologies, it was some character bluebyrd or something like that, all you pro trumpets are blending into one singular nameless moniker in my head now

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2020
basilico:

Read James Baker FBI General Counsel handwritten notes before Strozk and Pientka ambushed Gen Flynn at the WH with Comey bragging how he pulled the FBI interview off via deceit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyaHvNzJ29w

Here is Sally Yates dumping on Comey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zBfJe7MFYY

Be informed

Jim Comey is one of the worst - if not the worst FBI director, since that bureau was created. Who "planted" him there to do his dirty works and tricks? "Obama the o dumber"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2020
BraniacX:
my apologies, it was some character bluebyrd or something like that, all you pro trumpets are blending into one singular nameless moniker in my head now

Thumbs up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2020
ono:

Jim Comey was one of the worst - if not the worst FBI director, since that bureau was created. Who "planted" him there to do his dirty works and tricks? "Obama the o dumber"
The first black president corrupted the whole system grin Africans na wa

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Morron!!! How do you indict folks that gat protection from Barr's DOJ? It's obvious your brain is only a solo voyage.
Stop making a fool of yourself, what protection from Barr's DOJ? The same Barr's DOJ that couldn't protect them from being charged with process crimes? Some people like Flynn were even charged because they didn't couldn't recall some events exactly the way it happened. Mueller had two years without constraints and with unlimited resources available to him to find one shred of evidence of collusion and he didn't find anything. Barr's DOJ may interfer with the prosecution process but there's no way they could prevent Mueller from indicting them if they actually found any collusion. Mueller didn't spare anyone, he indicted people for even unrelated offenses just to please those that brought him in e.g manafort was charged for things he did in Ukraine before he even joined the Trump campaign and you are now telling me that Mueller could have seen evidence of collusion but couldn't even indict the people involved because of Barr? The same Barr that couldn't prevent him from charging the same people with process crimes and things that were even unrelated to what he was asked to investigate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2020
To the immoral zombies arguing Flynn lied... See people who lied to the fbi that the fbi did not persecute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EbrfiAxjY0
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

The first black president corrupted the whole system grin Africans na wa

you know, I had high hopes for the guy. He dashed it. Why are we blacks like this??

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2020
benalvino2:

It's not every court case that sets up a jury.
Secondly about the affidavit I qualified my claim. They are cross examined and what they say has to fit certain things.

According to you. If I was in a party and a murder occur. I can be a witness and what I said should fit what happened based on evidence from the investigation. So if someone who claim he was there also to counter my claim will get cross examined as well. And what he says has to fit the evidence.

"Based on evidence from the investigation" implies that we are not in disagreement, after the affidavit, evidence is still required meaning affidavits in and of their own aren't sufficient in proving a claim or allegation! So now that we are both agreed on that, what was the evidence from investigations so far? What was the verdict of the DHS, election observers, party poll watchers et al?

There is a reason court give warrant so that they can search for evidence and gather them. Accusations has been made why can't the court allow further investigation? Like check if their are signature that does not match. That is how Obama started his political journey to the white house.

He challenge signatures from his 4 opponents and he won because they found a lot of fake votes giving him the victory
what warrants do you think are required and who apart from the election officials and poll watchers who have already green lighted the current election will be qualified to be the acceptable umpires in this hypothetical scenario of yours? Because it seems the trump campaign is crying foul against everybody involved in the elections in places where he did not win! And what is this about signatures not matching? Is it meant to invalidate mail in votes? Are signatures always exact or are you grasping for straws? If a states election statutes does not include that, should a court still go ahead and make it a requirement?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) (1643) (1644) (1645) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Hyperchi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.