Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1591740 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2020
shegzhkn:

Did Barack actually help buhari ?? Jonathan was bad news, his reign was a total mess and people were tired already ??

The Nigerian people voted, Obama's 'role' was insignificant in that election, folks thought buhari might do better and of course he told them what they wanted to hear at the time.

So with Barack 'involvement' or not the guy is out already.
Exactly bruv.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2020
DEMZEE:
No person who has any reasonable understanding of numbers, and logic, can truly believe Biden actually won .. the election was Stolen due to the unethical traitorous behavior in a few counties in five states.. all of which were Democrat run. Once the dust settles, the guilty parties should be tried for treason..

I don't think this guy is normal. He is not just the most powerful man in the world, he is Donald Trump o, so you feel he can be rigged out this way.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2020
All 6 states certified.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Lol.

A lot of people have often alleged that Obama invaded Libya but it's not true.

European countries wanted Gadafi out because they had interest in Libyan huge oil and gas reserves.

The French and Italians In particular saw it as a guarantee.

Even the US wanted him out..Be it Republican president or a Democratic one.all they were all waithing for was the perfect time to take out Ghadaffi..every one of them wanted him out.and the time came under Obama..Ghadaffi has always been a torn in their flesh long time ago
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2020
happney65:

Even the US wanted him out..Be it Republican president or a Democratic one.all they were all waithing for was the perfect time to take out Ghadaffi..every one of them wanted him out.and the time came under Obama..Ghadaffi has always been a torn in their flesh long time ago
Actually Gadaffi had a decent relationship with Obama then.

So they might want him out but he Gadaffi was already very soft then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2020
feedthenation:
Arizona certifies Biden as election winner, with Wisconsin expected to follow
Biden ended up carrying Arizona by just over 10,000 votes, or three-tenths of 1 percent of the vote

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizona-wisconsin-election-certification-biden-trump
All we are waiting for is Jan 20 for Biden to become Number 46. Trump will meet his nemesis with Ms Letitia James who is waiting to unseal his indictments of Trump and his grifter children.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
All we are waiting for is Jan 20 for Biden to become Number 46. Trump will meet his nemesis with Ms Letitia James who is waiting to unseal his indictments of Trump and his grifter children.

---Gov. Doug Ducey (R-AZ) certify the election for Joe Biden---

https://twitter.com/i/status/1333480991516659713

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 30, 2020
All the six battleground States have officially certified President Elect Biden as the winner. Waiting for Trump and his crooked lying lawyers carrying on their crusade about monumental frauds.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2020
Sounds good - as long as the always angry guy is gone, all good! cool

Ladyhippolyta88:

And if he chooses Michele what is wrong with him picking a woman .I don't think he should pick Johnson.Austin will be better or Michele grin? sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:30pm On Nov 30, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
All the six battleground States have officially certified President Elect Biden as the winner. Waiting for Trump and his crooked lying lawyers carrying on their crusade about monumental frauds.

---Also waiting for Trump Umudikians to provide their robust electoral votes tally---

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2020
shegzhkn:

Did Barack actually help buhari ?? Jonathan was bad news, his reign was a total mess and people were tired already ??

The Nigerian people voted, Obama's 'role' was insignificant in that election, folks thought buhari might do better and of course he told them what they wanted to hear at the time.

So with Barack 'involvement' or not the guy is out already.
I think people expect us to forget how our money at $150 a barrel of oil was being siphoned off to US, UK and Dubai under Jonathan just as they expect most Americans to vote for a president who lost over 250m Americans to a virus he said was insignificant.

If 250m die under a Nigerian president would they vote them second terms I wonder.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 11:48pm On Nov 30, 2020
budaatum:

I think people expect us to forget how our money at $150 a barrel of oil was being siphoned off to US, UK and Dubai under Jonathan just as they expect most Americans to vote for a president who lost over 250m Americans to a virus he said was insignificant.

If 250m die under a Nigerian president would they vote them second terms I wonder.

Exactly sire you nailed it, his chances were slim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2020
shegzhkn:

Exactly sire you nailed it, his chances were slim.
Amazingly, however, not as slim as I expected. Almost half voted for him, which says a great deal about the stupidity of many.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ponziponzi(m): 12:43am On Dec 01, 2020
LOSER

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2020
ono:
And Trump is winning this 2020 Presidential Election folks. Watch this space.

When will you release the kraken? time is running out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:53am On Dec 01, 2020
ABC’s Hostin: Trump ‘Is in a Psychosis’ –

https://the-latest.news/abcs-hostin-trump-is-in-a-psychosis/

Co-host and network legal analyst Sunny Hostin said on Monday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View” that President Donald Trump is “really in a psychosis right now” in how he is reacting to the 2020 election. Whoopi Goldberg said, “Yesterday you-know-who gave his first post-election loss interview to Maria Bartiromo where he continued his claims of a…

ABC’s Hostin: Trump ‘Is in a Psychosis’ –
Co-host and network legal analyst Sunny Hostin said on Monday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View” that President Donald Trump is “really in a psychosis right now” in how he is reacting to the 2020 election.

Whoopi Goldberg said, “Yesterday you-know-who gave his first post-election loss interview to Maria Bartiromo where he continued his claims of a rigged election and even threw his own intelligence agencies under the bus. Now take a look.”

In a Fox News clip, Trump said, “There’s no way Joe Biden beat Barack Obama in the black communities of various cities, and then he did very badly compared to Obama in other cities throughout the United States. There’s no way it happened. This election was a fraud. It was a rigged election.”

Hostin said, “I mean, some of the claims he made in the interview yesterday were so outrageous. It’s, you know, especially when he talked about black voters, Whoopi. It just seems to me that he is surprised that all the attempts at voter suppression, all the attempts at gerrymandering, all the attempts at screwing around with the U.S. Postal Service, those attempts were ineffective, and our, you know, our institutions held. I think that is what is surprising this president and his supporters because we know that that’s what was at play, especially in a place like Georgia. That was certainly at play in Michigan and Detroit. They really attacked black constituents, black voters. That was the plan, and it just didn’t work. Probably because of people like LaTosha Brown and Stacey Abrams, right? I think that’s where the surprise is coming from.”

She continued, “What’s also fascinating, he just needs to go to losers anonymous, and he is really in a psychosis right now. I’m surprised that the people around him like his daughter, like Jared Kushner, who somehow is on his way to the Middle East. I don’t understand why he has to go to the Middle East today or this week. I think they need to stage some sort of intervention at this point because he is now damaging the Republican Party even further with all of this rhetoric.”

https://twitter.com/TheView/status/1333472192730894338

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 1:58am On Dec 01, 2020
sanpipita:

Like Trump said, we just need a courageous Judge who’d simply give the order - for all mail in ballots not properly screened to be tossed and shredded.

That’s where the evidence we are looking for is - those unverified mail in ballots. Never mind that we have the deep state, big tech, big money and others behind this. But when Trump wins, know that it will be a win for the people of the US over tyranny, over the people looking to subvert the will of the majority of the people by some fraudulent means.

Trump’s win is a win for the world, because the US holds a very strategic importance in world affairs. The reason all the evil powers that be need to be in charge of that country to achieve their goal.

Watch this space.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:08am On Dec 01, 2020
This coo coo bird ono is still exhibiting his lunacy.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 2:09am On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

i'm late with news again. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:17am On Dec 01, 2020
ZooOga:

i'm late with news again. grin
The foool pretending to be the President will be out on Jan 20. His dementia is full blown now and he can't even utter anything rational anymore. He has become the laughingstock not only in America but the whole world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:54am On Dec 01, 2020
armyofone:
Sounds good - as long as the always angry guy is gone, all good! cool

All of us will be happy as soon as he is gone from that sacred office. The more I think about him being the POTUS, the more I feel like throwing up. The demented one is surely a God forsaken piece of human crap. Jan 20 can't come quickly enough.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:51am On Dec 01, 2020
These trump people are the worst. Incompetent, illiterate and so downright annoying.
Here's sidney powell expert witness statement in MI case but there's a problem here
There is no Edison county in the USA let alone in Michigan
What a set of idiots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2020
sanpipita:

We go wait tire... cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2020
ono:

Like Trump said, we just need a courageous Judge who’d simply give the order - for all mail in ballots not properly screened to be tossed and shredded.

That’s where the evidence we are looking for is - those unverified mail in ballots. Never mind that we have the deep state, big tech, big money and others behind this. But when Trump wins, know that it will be a win for the people of the US over tyranny, over the people looking to subvert the will of the majority of the people by some fraudulent means.

Trump’s win is a win for the world, because the US holds a very strategic importance in world affairs. The reason all the evil powers that be need to be in charge of that country to achieve their goal.

Watch this space.
watch what useless space??..nonsense ...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2020
President Trump raised $150M from his election defense fundraising.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2020
ono:

Watch this space.
What happened to Dominion and the server in Germany??
Jumping from one ridiculous theory to another. We all know you Trumpers just want ballots sent by mail scrapped.
God bless Fox News for calling Arizona. If not, orange Reagan would've declared himself winner and possibly plunged the country into utter chaos.
We all know his internal pollsters knew he'd lose. The guy was playing defense all week before the elections.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 7:48am On Dec 01, 2020
shegzhkn:
President Trump raised $150M from his election defense fundraising.
The guy is a thief!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2020
ono:

That’s where the evidence we are looking for is - those unverified mail in ballots.

Let his lawyers present physical evidence of fraud. That is the only way to convince a Judge here. FYI, many people voted by mail ahead of election day. Trump is just whining because he has been unable to strong-arm anyone like he always does - whenever he wants to get his way with something. It should tell y'all a lot that Rudy Giuliani is the best lawyer he could get....come on man!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2020
edi287:

The guy is a thief!

Lol.

That right bruv.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2020
Do the right thing and Trump is ready to sever ties with you. I think GOPs are kinda scared of him.

He called during AZ vote certification meeting, his call was sent to voicemail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
raumdeuter:

CIA people are career intelligence officers, I have attached documents from the CIA archive that proves that the CIA stated that Iraq had WMD thus Bush had to follow the intel he got

Why will Bush lie if there was no Intel? Can we also say Obama lied to destabilize Libya and Syria?

Saddam Hussein was the architect of his own demise, and unfortunately, Gaddafi failed to learn from that. Bush's VP - Dick Cheney wanted strong "intel" to present to Congress for approval to invade Iraq. Most of these "intel" were actually manufactured by Iraqi exiles, who also wanted to overthrow Saddam. Cheney then strong-armed the CIA to accept these "intel" without thorough verification. Powell was just a tool - Bush/Cheney and Tony Blair (the master arms dealer) wanted the war at all cost.

See link: https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/two-three-many-chalabis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:21am On Dec 01, 2020
shegzhkn:
Do the right thing and Trump is ready to sever ties with you. I think GOPs are kinda scared of him.

They are pussy ass idiots. Say whatever we want about the Democrats.But believe me you.today's democratic party,you can never ever find people like Trump there lailai.see how they edged out the likes of sanders and others from grabbing the party without causing any major damage like it happened in 2016.I know of major sander's supporters that decided to let by gone be by gone's and stood behind the party and democracy unlike what they did 2016 which was no fault of theirs but the way the Democratic party managed it then so they felt cheated sort of.

Trump ass lickers are just too afraid.I was expecting them to stand up straight to him and call him out since he already lost the election.Now,they are supporting him because of the Georgia run off,the same election you are telling them is being rigged..Does it sound good?I hope dems come out too massively like they did in the presidential and take hold of the senate..very useless set of people

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1689) (1690) (1691) (1692) (1693) (1694) (1695) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.