Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1592722 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Big kudos to you and many Drum Major for justice, fairness and peace on this forum. You guys and ladies are my true heroes and I have Deep respect for you all. Come January 20, you will see the deep transformation America will be going through both on fairness and equitable commitment to fundamental human rights. The Umudikeans who never step on a plane before will even have a better chance of getting a US Visa if they want to travel to US for visiting, holidaying or for studying unlike the vile racist Trump who prefers Blond Hair and Blue Eye Norwegians to Africans.

I've tracked your phrases, You have used "getting a visa to US".Two phrases used,13 more left.
MBA my foot.
Update: Also "vile racist " used. 12 more left
I predict that "N200 data" is next

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2020
happney65:

The witness Patty" You mean party after party after party after party...heee.. grin grin grin grin grin
grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
BREAKING!

AG William Barr has just announced that the US DOJ has found NO evidence of voter fraud that could tip the election..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:
BREAKING!

AG William Barr has just announced that the US DOJ has found NO evidence of voter fraud that could tip the election..

Wait, where is the link.This one where a witness in Michigan said they were rescanning ballots 8 to 10 times .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOwbJqPlXHI

Meanwhile Project. Veritas is releasing CNN CEO Zucker calls to his juniors at 6pm.CNN in panic mode.
Trump knew the rats would cheat, he let them go ahead with the largest electoral fraud in history , And he was watching and tracking them in real time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Wait, where is the link.This one where a witness in Michigan said they were rescanning ballots 8 to 10 times .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:
BREAKING!

Will that make any difference to the toothless Appalachians or the Racists in the Deep South. They follow the garbage their Orange god throws at them the same way the Coons and Cultists from Umudike swallows his puke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=PDPGuy post=96634116][/quote]Don't tell that to the brainstem basilico and his band of church rats feeding on the crumbs from the dark basement of the Orange church where they worship their Orange god in Umudike. Nothing is right to them unless it comes from the demented 74 year old human garbage they idolize.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2020
[quote author=PDPGuy post=96634116][/quote]

ok. From AP liberal nutcases, my news feed has not picked that up.

I've confirmed Barr told AP news that they have not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that could tilt the election results.
Note So far they have not found evidence.
He didn't say the evidence does not exist.
You work with you got on your hands.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Will that make any difference to the toothless Appalachians or the Racists in the Deep South. They follow the garbage their Orange god throws at them the same way the Coons and Cultists from Umudike swallows his puke.

Another phrase dropped " coons and cultists".Wen you go dey tire of regurgitating garbage.
Idiot.
MBA my foot.

Oh and I'm on Satellite WIFI ,don't need the N200 data bundles you "usually send me"
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2020
Poverty scum. Trump is a loser and I am proud of being part of making him the loser and that goes to my wife, children, brother and two Sisters not to mention numerous cousins and couple of uncles. My waiting in line for two hours in a bitterly cold and windy Chicago is not in vain. Choke on that brainfart basilico that ain't going no where in life except rot in unlit Umudike with no running water.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Poverty scum. Trump is a loser and I am proud of being part of making him the loser and that goes to my wife, children, brother and two Sisters not to mention numerous cousins and couple of uncles. My waiting in line for two hours in a bitterly cold and windy Chicago is not in vain. Choke on that brainfart basilico that ain't going no where in life except rot in unlit Umudike with no running water.

Go the celeb gossip section.You have chased enough posters here.
Meanwhile have a good day.Hope you spend less than you earn.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2020
feedthenation:
2024 National Republican Primary Without Trump
trump jnr? That fool..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't forget that over six million dead Americans voted for Biden the same way three million dead Americans voted for Hillary in 2016. This Trump and his brainless followers are truly the scums of the Earth. Jan 20 at exactly 12.01pm on the steps of the Capitol, Number 46 will be sworn in and his name will be President Joseph Biden and Trump will face his nemesis in New York by name Ms Letitia James who will indict him and his grifter children.
grin grin....

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2020
bayelsaowei:
trump jnr? That fool..

I'm in a good mood today.How many of the attack dogs have data today?
I'll handle them on a need to case by case basis.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin cheesy

Make we troll them henceforth..shebi they no wan get sense ni?they will get by fire by force

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:
BREAKING!

How dare you say that bro?Infact I am highly disappointed in you mehn..AG Barr is a member of the deep state corrupt fake news dominion server. German machine confiscated RINO that should be drawn into a corner and shot.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
No evidence of voter fraud

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:09pm On Dec 01, 2020
happney65:

How dare you say that bro?Infact I am highly disappointed in you mehn..AG Barr is a member of the deep state corrupt fake news dominion server. German machine confiscated RINO that should be drawn into a corner and shot.
I am waiting for the demented Trump to curse Bill Barr out on Twitter. He said the Justice department is against him anyway. Trump is surely the worst President in American History and one of God's worst creatures on Earth. I can't even imagine this worthless vile racist and brain damaged evil man winning his reelection. I surely believe there is God indeed.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I am waiting for the demented Trump to curse Bill Barr out on Twitter. He said the Justice department is against him anyway. Trump is surely the worst President in American History and one of God's worst creatures on Earth. I can't even imagine this worthless vile racist and brain damaged evil man winning his reelection. I surely believe there is God indeed.

Hackneyed expression "vile racist".
Goebbels Modus Operandi. Repeat something until people believe its true.
Can you just move back to celeb gossip real estate section?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

very soon he will definitely call out Barr and curse him and his demented followers will also do the same..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico the church mouse, what do I get from Celebrities or Real Estate Sections. Your charred brain is not functioning more than 10% capacity and knowing you are a servile dog of Trump, that's not surprising.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2020
happney65:

very soon he will definitely call out Barr and curse him and his demented followers will also do the same..
His servile dogs will be threatening Barr's life like they usually do with whoever disagrees with their Orange god.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
basilico the church mouse, what do I get from Celebrities or Real Estate Sections. Your charred brain is not functioning more than 10% capacity and knowing you are a servile dog of Trump, that's not surprising.

How pleasant.Did you Google the word servile or it's part of your daily speech.
Go feed on celeb gossip,you must be at least 40 years old but with 8th grade level reasoning.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
happney65:

grin grin
In fact, William Barr is the forerunner of the anti-Christ grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:
No evidence of voter fraud
You don’t know whether the Georgia SOS’a office has updated their voter info. Besides, those voters who went out of state could still have requested an absentee ballot

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
this is like a nuclear bomb in trumpworld

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
basilico:

Meanwhile Project. Veritas is releasing CNN CEO Zucker calls to his juniors at 6pm.CNN in panic mode.
Trump knew the rats would cheat, he let them go ahead with the largest electoral fraud in history , And he was watching and tracking them in real time

You need to take a break because you are now just acting crazy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

You don’t know whether the Georgia SOS’a office has updated their voter info. Besides, those voters who went out of state could still have requested an absentee ballot
What did that village scum basilico knows about America except the junk being spouted by Trump and his Klansmen in hate and bigotry. That guy do not know anything outside the dusty village he lives in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin grin

Ahaaaaaaa.I forgot that one ooo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2020
PDPGuy:

grin grin

The President's lawyers have released a statement in response to Barr.

It basically says they haven't found anything because they haven't looked. Not one of the President's witnesses have been contacted by the DOJ

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
What did that village scum basilico knows about America except the junk being spouted by Trump and his Klansmen in hate and bigotry. That guy do not know anything outside the dusty village he lives in.

Effeminate man masquerading as a financial analyst with 8th grade level grammar and reasoning.
Are you are a he she or she he or they
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:42pm On Dec 01, 2020
Obrigardo:

You need to take a break because you are now just acting crazy.

Quoting first hand witness testimony is being crazy.
Is that liberal logic or malfunctioning brain

(1) (2) (3) ... (1693) (1694) (1695) (1696) (1697) (1698) (1699) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.