Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,747 members, 7,837,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1655749 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (4150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Fadedvoices2: 12:00am On Apr 23, 2019
A40:
Still wondering why Obama, Hillary and the PC crowd can't call the Sri Lankans that were murdered Christians. WTF is an Easter Worshipper? Is the word Christian outlawed in their lingo? Found that a bit disturbing

Pdpguy will find a way to defend them.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:29am On Apr 23, 2019
Former President Barack Obama looks just plain bad. On his watch, the Russians meddled in our democracy while his administration did nothing about it. I guess if I had failed to stop Russia from marching into Crimea, making a mess in Syria, and hacking our democracy I'd be looking to blame someone else, too. A legitimate question Republicans are asking is whether the potential "collusion" narrative was invented to cover up the Obama administration's failures.
Mueller's report looks bad for Obama

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Obama, Hillary and much of the leftist media are now calling the Christians who were victims of the Sri Lanka terrorist attack as Easter worshippers
Lol.. You can't make dis stuff up. The globalist media are all reading from d same script.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:51am On Apr 23, 2019
Tables have turned, President Trump have sued the House Democrats in order to block them from obtaining his financial records, accusing them of overreaching.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders are of the strong opinion that people like the Boston Bomber and other terrible criminals should have the right to vote...from prison no less.

If as an American you can still support the Democratic Party with a straight face, I truly have no words for you and would probably stop engaging you on this thread.

I single out the Dems not because the GOP is any better, but because, at least, now it's Trump party.

I clearly remember American Republicans losing faith in the GOP and referring to both parties as the Uniparty, meaning they are the same except in name and appearance. In fact, there is a term RINO(Republican In Name Only) for Repubs who are obviously and actually not conservative. Other than that, both parties(or should I say politicians in both parties) basically support the same policies sponsored by the same lobbyists and financial backers.

America was basically being sold out to the highest bidder while the common man was left to roast. This is the real reason Trump won. The common man saw in him an ally. A closer inspection of Trump's policies reveal that they ranger from democratic to libertarian to republican. Basically, his own personal stances on each policy topic, not handed down from a lobbyist or SuperPAC. His SuperPAC is the voice of the average citizen.

While Obama and others told rust belt factory workers to brush up on their education saying their blue collar jobs were gone, Trump promised to bring those jobs back. I remember everybody laughing their asses off saying Trump was drunk. Two years later, those jobs are really coming back directly because of Trump's policies. You can laugh at him all you want, scream he's racist and all, bit at the end other day 'it's the economy, stupid'.

Back to the purpose of this comment, Dems want to get their power nack by all means and they are very obviously willing to employ every Machiavellian trick in the book. They've harped on for the last two years about allowing immigrants in, now they are asking felons to be given the right to vote. If this doesn't wake you up from the left's propaganda and brainwashing, I don't know what will.

Egbon, Raumdeuter, kilonsele Ni Yankee gan naa. Ko ye Mi mo o.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2019

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
obixcel:
ALERT!! ALERT!! Pls my dear comrades, stop responding to Kopsch. by quoting him directly, you may be banned by Spam bot, I've noticed anytime I reply to him(It) directly I get somehow banned. That guy or something is a VIRUS - a talking bot, and a pile of sh*t grin grin grin
You know I really went to test your claim by quoting that God forsaken piece of shìt and it happened just like you said, the antispam bot hit me, Wow!! the guy Na confam VIRUS grin.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Anduku:

You know I really went to test your claim by quoting that God forsaken piece of shìt and it happened just like you said, the antispam bot hit me, Wow!! the guy Na confam VIRUS grin.
It's good we expose that piece of sh*t, the earlier the better,. Alas! I never knew all this while until now.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
FBI Admits Hillary Clinton Emails Found in Obama White House

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a senior FBI official admitted, in writing and under oath, that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President. The FBI also admitted nearly 49,000 Clinton server emails were reviewed as result of a search warrant for her material on the laptop of Anthony Weiner.

E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, made the disclosure to Judicial Watch as part of court-ordered discovery into the Clinton email issue.

U.S District Court Judge Royce Lamberth ordered Obama administration senior State Department officials, lawyers, and Clinton aides, as well as Priestap, to be deposed or answer writer questions under oath. The court ruled that the Clinton email system was “one of the gravest modern offenses to government transparency.”

Priestap was asked by Judicial Watch to identify representatives of Hillary Clinton, her former staff, and government agencies from which “email repositories were obtained.” Priestap responded with the following non-exhaustive list:

Bryan Pagliano
Cheryl Mills
Executive Office of the President [Emphasis added]
Heather Samuelson
Jacob Sullivan
Justin Cooper
United States Department of State
United States Secret Service
Williams & Connolly LLP

“This astonishing confirmation, made under oath by the FBI, shows that the Obama FBI had to go to President Obama’s White House office to find emails that Hillary Clinton tried to destroy or hide from the American people.” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “No wonder Hillary Clinton has thus far skated – Barack Obama is implicated in her email scheme.”

Priestap was ordered to answer the written questions by United States District Court Judge Royce C. Lamberth when he ruled in January that Judicial Watch’s discovery could begin in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal. This action came in Judicial Watch’s July 2014 FOIA lawsuit for:
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room...ite-house/

shocked

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
Plante: Mr. President, when did you first
learn that Hillary Clinton used an email
system outside the U.S. government for
official business while she was secretary
of state?
Obama : The same time everybody else
learned it through news reports.

Turns out he had 49000 emails from her.

Source. https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/15/ig-report-confirms-obama-lied-about-hillarys-email/

Much as I may want to support this black Muslim loving No 44, his actions convinced me otherwise.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:25am On Apr 24, 2019
A40:
Still wondering why Obama, Hillary and the PC crowd can't call the Sri Lankans that were murdered Christians. WTF is an Easter Worshipper? Is the word Christian outlawed in their lingo? Found that a bit disturbing

That is what liberalism is about nowadays.

To call people Christians is now a problem, Same way to say Merry Xmas is a problem.

Pdpguy can you please explain what Easter worshippers mean? Do we call Moslems Ramadan or Fitr worshippers or jews Passover worshippers?

What is wrong or offensive in calling people Christians

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Lol.. Bernie Sanders want people like the Boston Marathon Bomber and terrible Sex offenders to vote even while in Jail shocked Jesus! What kind of insanity is dis? This politicians are ready to destroy America even if that puts them in Power. So in other words, the Bomber gets right to vote while in death row, while his victims are silent in the grave?

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

To call people Christians is now a problem, Same way to say Merry Xmas is a problem.

Pdpguy can you please explain what Easter worshippers mean? Do we call Moslems Ramadan or Fitr worshippers or jews Passover worshippers?

I just wonder! People like Obama and Hillary always need about 2 or 3 focus groups to tell them what to say.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2019
obixcel:
I just wonder! People like Obama and Hillary always need about 2 or 3 focus groups to tell them what to say.
Obama always speaks from his heart. It is Sec Clinton that needs the focus groups cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

I'm confused honestly. Like WTF is an Easter worshipper? Doesn't he identify as Christian? Even if he were atheist I don't know if it's healthy to lend your voice to any group that believes in the censorship of a religion just because your lifestyle contradicts it's tenets

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by A40(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
PDPGuy:

Obama always speaks from his heart. It is Sec Clinton that needs the focus groups cheesy
Her anywhere Belle face mentality na him cost her that presidency

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Easter worshippers - straight from the heart jare.

PDPGuy:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Deutsche Bank has begun turning over documents in New York AG’s Trump probe
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deutsche-bank-begun-turning-documents-york-ags-trump/story?id=62611048

Last month, House Financial Services Committee Chair Maxine Waters appeared on MSNBC and revealed that Deutsche Bank had already begun giving her Donald Trump’s financial records. This subtly made clear that Trump’s financial crimes will play a key role in any impeachment process brought against him. But Trump can’t be indicted and arrested on a federal level until he’s out of office, right? Now he has an entirely different problem: New York State.

Deutsche Bank has now begun turning over Donald Trump’s financial records to New York Attorney General Tish James, according to reports today from CNN and other major news outlets. This is a big deal for a few reasons. It means that Congress and New York State are going to be working with the same evidence at the same time.

If impeachment hearings expose that Trump committed a certain financial crime that’s particularly egregious, such as taking money from Russia and lying about it – which is entirely feasible considering the history that Trump and Deutsche Bank both have with money laundering and Vladimir Putin – New York State can go ahead and act on it immediately. That could mean New York seizing Trump’s ill-gotten assets while he’s still in office. It could even mean New York criminally indicting Trump on state charges while he’s still in office, if James wants to try going there.

At the least, it means that New York can have state level indictments lined up against Donald Trump for the minute he’s no longer in office. If the Feds at the SDNY don’t immediately arrest Trump after he exits office, New York State will – and no future president can pardon state charges. Also, if Donald Trump’s banking records reveal that other people in the Trump Organization have committed crimes, New York State can easily indict and arrest them while Trump is still in office.

FOOTNOTE: Joe Biden doesn't stand a chance as he's now declared for the 2020 WH race.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
Deutsche Bank has begun turning over documents in New York AG’s Trump probe
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/deutsche-bank-begun-turning-documents-york-ags-trump/story?id=62611048

Last month, House Financial Services Committee Chair Maxine Waters appeared on MSNBC and revealed that Deutsche Bank had already begun giving her Donald Trump’s financial records. This subtly made clear that Trump’s financial crimes will play a key role in any impeachment process brought against him. But Trump can’t be indicted and arrested on a federal level until he’s out of office, right? Now he has an entirely different problem: New York State.

Deutsche Bank has now begun turning over Donald Trump’s financial records to New York Attorney General Tish James, according to reports today from CNN and other major news outlets. This is a big deal for a few reasons. It means that Congress and New York State are going to be working with the same evidence at the same time.

If impeachment hearings expose that Trump committed a certain financial crime that’s particularly egregious, such as taking money from Russia and lying about it – which is entirely feasible considering the history that Trump and Deutsche Bank both have with money laundering and Vladimir Putin – New York State can go ahead and act on it immediately. That could mean New York seizing Trump’s ill-gotten assets while he’s still in office. It could even mean New York criminally indicting Trump on state charges while he’s still in office, if James wants to try going there.

At the least, it means that New York can have state level indictments lined up against Donald Trump for the minute he’s no longer in office. If the Feds at the SDNY don’t immediately arrest Trump after he exits office, New York State will – and no future president can pardon state charges. Also, if Donald Trump’s banking records reveal that other people in the Trump Organization have committed crimes, New York State can easily indict and arrest them while Trump is still in office.

FOOTNOTE: Joe Biden doesn't stand a chance as he's now declared for the 2020 WH race.
The problem with all these empty threats is that it always ends up With IF IF IF IF IF IF
For your information IRS have been auditing Trump for years, Don't you think that if Trump had committed any financial crime They would have found out by now? And now it's shiff and his demoncrats that are all of a sudden going to find one? Lol.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
Numbers are out and once again The US Economy grew at 3.2% beating expectations despite the Government shutdown earlier on in the year (which was the longest). Probably Obama is still searching for President Trump's Magic wand. grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 10:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
This place is a joke, so all anti Drumpfers are place on lengthy bans. Y'all have a delude MagaNUTs thread.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
Timbuktuo:
There's this weird thing that happens whenever I quote Kops-whatever. It's happened twice now. I noticed that I get banned anytime I respond to any of his mentions of me. I check my profile and it tells me it's a bot. No insults in any of my responses whatsoever. grin

The bans usually last 24hours but it's really silly getting banned for responding to someone who has addressed you. But whatevs. I ain't getting paid to post so it's all good.

That guy is colluding with mod to silence us. Noticed the same thing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 3:10am On Apr 27, 2019
PDPGuy:
@Appleyard: Are you seriously saying that the lawyers, who worked under Mueller are a bunch of rookies? shocked
Bear in mind that those lawyers are some of the best Criminal lawyers in the country. And a good number of them are partners at major law firms.

Also, the Mueller report insinuates that Trump attempted to commit obstruction of justice. If there was ‘potential’ obstruction of justice, it wouldn’t even be mentioned in the report since prosecutors generally only talk about prima facie crimes.

Just as Gani Fawenhinmi (of blessed memory cry) was a renowned lawyer in Nigeria who championed the cause of the ordinary masses, but ended up losing some vital and high-profiled cases like in election tribunals as a result of allowing emotions to hold sway where facts are supposed to play their roles. That is exactly the problem with the legal minds that prepared the Mueller' report.

Are you not aware that the Mueller's report would have form the basis of evidence upon which the prosecutor counsels would rest their argument when discharging the legal burden of proof that rest on their shoulders if the matter had proceeded further?

Since when does insinuations based on "attempted" and "potential" claims summise as prima-facie evidence in discharging the burden of proof that rest on the accuser in criminal cases admissible as tentative facts in issue in the law court? grin

Even as corrupt as the Nigerian Judiciary is, a Nigerian judge would not hesitate to throw out of the window any prosecutor's case file whose basis of evidence is primed on presumptions before the facts in issue rather than actual facts that directly relate to the main fact in issue. That is where the Mueller report failed to envisaged, and Trump was right when he said "it is game over...No collusion, no obstruction." (His lawyers must have told him so after going through the whole report) cool. They knew damn well that the report has NOTHING substantial, and Mueller's lawyers DEFINITELY knows it too(which is what really pisses me off. Why not advice the man that, sir, it is better we come out straight that we find nothing pertaining to this and that? . That would have saved us this whole embarrassment). But when you allow emotions (or was it a deliberate act?) to replace sound judgment, the end result is often presumptions and insinuations that has no legal roots in criminal law.

Brother, you and I know quite well that presumptions and insinuations don't win cases in criminal law. They can go places in civil cases, but drown in the sea of coherent evidence in criminal law.

The accuser must prove BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT to get his case across, and to do that, you have to provide evidence that will leave even the most ordinary reasonable mind without any shred of doubt but strict conviction that mimic the nature of prema-facie evidence. That is what Mueller and his team of only-after-the-money lawyers never had in their report, and we all know that to be true.

It was a national embarrassment and as a legal minded individual, I find this whole charade offensive, degrading and lugubrious to my juristic personality. cool.

It was a clear case of emotional pursuit devoid of sound logical reasoning--two years of waste of tax payers money. Pathetic. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OyinbowithaTan(m): 3:50am On Apr 27, 2019

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:31am On Apr 27, 2019
beatmonster:

That guy is colluding with mod to silence us. Noticed the same thing
I've learnt my lesson a Long time ago.. definitely avoiding him..some folks are just not worth the response afterall.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2019
obixcel:
The problem with all these empty threats is that it always ends up With IF IF IF IF IF IF
For your information IRS have been auditing Trump for years, Don't you think that if Trump had committed any financial crime They would have found out by now? And now it's shiff and his demoncrats that are all of a sudden going to find one? Lol.

The elephant in the room is that no media wants to criticize Obama the media darling. During his tenure he unleashed IRS on those who dared go against him. Loise Lerner. Dinesh dSouza made a negative film about him Then Obama had him jailed for making campaign contributions more than he was allowed.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
https://www.taxnotes.com/presidential-tax-returns

...tax returns information of current and past presidential candidate...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

https://www.taxnotes.com/presidential-tax-returns

...tax returns information of current and past presidential candidate...
You wonder why the Orange Pig wouldn't release his taxes as it is expected of all presidential candidates and presidents ?. So much in there to reveal his con and confirm that he's not a billionaire as he claimed. All his properties are mortgaged to the hilt. The Congress can subpoena any American to release their taxes and we have to follow the law but the pig is suing the Congress so that they wouldn't see his shady financial dealings. Waiting patiently for his lapdogs on Nairaland to show their ignorance again about a country they know absolutely nothing about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Attorney General, William Bar set to appear and testify before Congress. Meanwhile Nadler and his demoncrats want to use Lawyers to grill Bar grin grin grin Wow It's like Demoncrats don't want to make a fool of themselves by Barr exposing their low IQ. Barr threatened to boycott such reprehensible actions by the Dems
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You wonder why the Orange Pig wouldn't release his taxes as it is expected of all presidential candidates and presidents ?. So much in there to reveal his con and confirm that he's not a billionaire as he claimed. All his properties are mortgaged to the hilt. The Congress can subpoena any American to release their taxes and we have to follow the law but the pig is suing the Congress so that they wouldn't see his shady financial dealings. Waiting patiently for his lapdogs on Nairaland to show their ignorance again about a country they know absolutely nothing about.
How far with Mueller? Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
obixcel:
How far with Mueller? Hahahahaha
How will you know in your village. How far about the visa ?. You will be waiting till eternity. By the way, trump doesn't want your kind to polute my beautiful country and on that I will agree with him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
obixcel:
Attorney General, William Bar set to appear and testify before Congress. Meanwhile Nadler and his demoncrats want to use Lawyers to grill Bar grin grin grin Wow It's like Demoncrats don't want to make a fool of themselves by Barr exposing their low IQ. Barr threatened to boycott such reprehensible actions by the Dems
A lapdog AG that don't want to be questioned by a Lawyer. The game has changed because there's a new Sheriff in town and her name is Ms Pelosi. We are waiting for the Orange pig to show his dictatorial powers and we will show him what America really is all about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (4150) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.