Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2077) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1624451 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (4140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

In America, child support is an "inescapable obligation" for any man that has a child with a woman, even if they are not married. All these talks about the man leaving is just funny and false. No man in America can run away from child support.

It's not always about money sha

you know?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
edi287:

8 weeks should be enough for both to decide what to do moving forward. If things go bad after 25 weeks - a reasonable person would at least support a woman till she's given birth.

25 weeks is too much sha.

That's 6months. The maximum should be around 12 weeks

in my opinion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
The most annoying thing is that the city banned AR15.Many of the mass shootings that have been carried out AR15 was used what on Earth is a civilian doing with an AR15.Former chief justice Warren in 1991 said the second amendment is a fraud and he did not lie.The NRA went to sue the city and one judge allowed for the use of AR15 and 6 days later this happens.The NRA needs to be dealt with and gun control reforms must be passed by the Dems or this nonsense won't stop

In the last 5 days two mass murders has happened

nothing from the right ooo, nothing at all

let it be a young woman trying to abort a baby, you hear cries

how do they get the tag ”pro life”

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't understand these people's obsession with guns that was how that nutcase Congresswoman from Colorado was talking about taking arms to Congress and how she has hidden her guns and Biden cannot take them blah blah all to instill fear on people.What is the use of the NRA undecided undecided how I wish they themselves could be sued in connection to this mass shooting that happened.Why will civilians be having access to guns meant for war and the military All in the name of second amendment.

Personally I'll be a getting a gun someday when I can legally get one, probably a small pistol

But I believe there should be an adjustment to the amendment, making it compulsory for every person wanting a licence, should go through shooting lessons, first aid lessons, written test about gun safety and also medicals. They must also pay a form of insurance (monthly) for there guns.

The exact way car regulations are.

I believe if this is done, only sane people would have access to guns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:
Its guns that killnot people who usually have mental health issues.

See talk

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

let it be a young woman trying to abort a babe, you hear cries

They are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

Personally I'll be a getting a gun someday when I can legally get one, probably a small pistol

But I believe there should be an adjustment to the amendment, making it compulsory for every person wanting a licence, should go through shooting lessons, first aid lessons, written test about gun safety and also medicals. They must also pay a form of insurance (monthly) for there guns.

The exact way car regulations are.

I believe if this is done, only sane people would have access to guns.
You will be welcomed to Guns Owners Club. I am a strong believer in Gun ownership and at the same time Gun control with mental evaluations, shooting lessons and more importantly insurance before purchasing a gun. When it comes to 2nd Amendment Rights, River Rubicon has been crossed and there's no going back. Get a gun for your personal and family safety because that's the American way. Have been packing for over 20 years and so is wifey and I had to buy me an AR 15 as a Birthday/Christmas present for myself. There's nothing wrong in having guns. The problem is the Republicans that do not want mental evaluations before gun purchases and that's exactly why I didn't join the NRA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You will be welcomed to Guns Owners Club. I am a strong believer in Gun ownership and at the same time Gun control with mental evaluations, shooting lessons and more importantly insurance before purchasing a gun. When it comes to 2nd Amendment Rights, River Rubicon has been crossed and there's no going back. Get a gun for your personal and family safety because that's the American way. Have been packing for over 20 years and so is wifey and I had to buy me an AR 15 as a Birthday/Christmas present for myself. There's nothing wrong in having guns. The problem is the Republicans that do not want mental evaluations before gun purchases and that's exactly why I didn't join the NRA.

Mental evaluations is very needed

Why should any human just buy any type of gun and walk around with it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

Mental evaluations is very needed

Why should any human just buy any type of gun and walk around with it
The Republicons are very much against mental evaluations of gun buyers because the NRA leadership are against it and we know that NRA is the financial engine of the Republican Party especially during election time. Go ahead and get your FOI Card and protect you and your family. Gun is as American as Apple Pie and I believe firmly in the 2nd Amendment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pompeiimagnus: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

It's not always about money sha. you know?

That's why young women are always advised to "marry before you carry". If we want to be real here, we all know that very few married couples talk about getting an abortion. Carrying a man's child is the highest honor a woman can give any man, it's her body so she has to choose wisely and take responsibility for whatever happens after. As I also said earlier, if the man decides to leave the relationship at any time, he must continue to shoulder his financial responsibility towards her and his child.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:
Its guns that killnot people who usually have mental health issues.

So, let us ban the guns that kill people, right? Then the people with mental health issues won't be able to use guns to kill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2021
Just checking in fam.

The vid is more a combo of history and politics. Not recent politics!

Human Zoos: America's Forgotten History of Scientific Racism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY6Zrol5QEk
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Dear fieryy...
I still ____ you. wink
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

See talk

Why does the left want

Strict gun controls if not outright ban guns
No voter ID
Uncontrolled migration.
Race baiting and race divisions.
Climate change acceptance as 'settled science'
Adding more genders
Lying about almost anything.
To be as antichrstian as possible.
etc

Guns dont kill people. Some shooters usually have mental issues whether its from brainwashing; in several cases some of these shooters were under Fed watch who did nothing but were more interested in sending 15 agents to investigate a garage door noose.

NRA raised about 30m in 2020 elections. Trump spent 1B or so.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2021
pompeiimagnus:

That's why young women are always advised to "marry before you carry". If we want to be real here, we all know that very few married couples talk about getting an abortion. Carrying a man's child is the highest honor a woman can give any man, it's her body so she has to choose wisely and take responsibility for whatever happens after. As I also said earlier, if the man decides to leave the relationship at any time, he must continue to shoulder his financial responsibility towards her and his child.

My problem with my body my choice is the move to "include" abortion as a family planning measure funded by taxpayers.
If one cannot wait to marry before carry There are very many ways a woman can prevent getting pregnant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2021
An absurd expriment funded by Bill Gates on climate change. Spray chalk im the stratosphere to reduce sun radiation reaching the earth.
All because of the settiled science climate change nonsense.

Then solar panels will become useless??

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9392641/Bill-Gates-wants-spray-millions-tonnes-CHALK-stratosphere.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:
KrAkReN
grin

Sidney Powell legal defence- someone cannot play with you

cheesy

---But @basilico and others have always campaigned otherwise---that the 'Kraken' runs into hundred of document pages of 'election frauds'---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
Why is right wing media obsessed with Kamala Harris she is not even president they wanna try and play the Hillary Clinton 2.0 unlikeable/unpopular candidate on her cheesy cheesy

Imagine reading headlines like VP Harris does not salute our military,VP Harris laughs off border crisis question what the hell is wrong with these people. grin grin
Nick Adams said America cannot survive a Kamala Harris presidency the Kamala attack and smear has already begun because they anticipate a 2024 run.They are already saying she had zero delegates nawa did Biden get any delegate in his 2008 run and the one he had prior as well

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
They are sore losers and they will lose again in the Congressional election in 2022 and they will lose in Presidential election in 2024. Americans can't be scammed again. We are loaded for bear waiting for them.
Ladyhippolyta88:
Why is right wing media obsessed with Kamala Harris she is not even president they wanna try and play the Hillary Clinton 2.0 unlikeable/unpopular candidate on her cheesy cheesy

Imagine reading headlines like VP Harris does not salute our military,VP Harris laughs off border crisis question what the hell is wrong with these people. grin grin
Nick Adams said America cannot survive a Kamala Harris presidency the Kamala attack and smear has already begun because they anticipate a 2024 run.They are already saying she had zero delegates nawa did Biden get any delegate in his 2008 run and the one he had prior as well

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:44pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

Why does the left want

No voter ID
Uncontrolled migration.
Adding more genders
etc

Guns dont kill people. Some shooters usually have mental issues whether its from brainwashing; in several cases some of these shooters were under Fed watch who did nothing but were more interested in sending 15 agents to investigate a garage door noose.

Me answer you

Not me

I am still waiting for your krakren

Till you settle it before I debate you ever again

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2021
budaatum:

So, let us ban the guns that kill people, right? Then the people with mental health issues won't be able to use guns to kill.

Sure sure If we ban guns mass killers will not have any weapon of choice.

Like that guy who used a truck to kill 80 people in France.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
They are sore losers and they will lose again in the Congressional election in 2022 and they will lose in Presidential election in 2024. Americans can't be scammed again. We are loaded for bear waiting for them.
Hopefully but 74 million people voted for that national nightmare so I won't be surprised people will still vote them in.Ask the people of Maine why they voted for Biden a democrat and Collins a Republican who voted no on Biden's relief package which her people need but she was voted in to hamper Biden's agenda.May God help those dummies that split their ticket in this polarised environment nothing ever gets done like that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

Me answer you

Not me

I am still waiting for your krakren

Till you settle it before I debate you ever again

I atill maintain that not a single court listened to the evidence. There were thousands of affidavits detailing electoral fraud.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2021
Timiofak:

let it be a young woman trying to abort a baby, you hear cries

The Colorado shooter whose name was being covered up has been named as Ahmad Al Issa. He is a Trump hater.

Massage parlor shooter: I’m a sex addict and it wasn’t racial.

Democrats/MSM: Yes it was! And all white males are white supremacist inspired by racism.

Boulder Grocery Store shooter, Ahmad Al Issa.
Kamala Harris: Lets wait for more details on his motive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

The Colorado shooter whose name was being covered up has been named as Ahmad Al Issa. He is a Trump hater.

Massage parlor shooter: I’m a sex addict and it wasn’t racial.

Democrats/MSM: Yes it was! And all white males are white supremacist inspired by racism.

Boulder Grocery Store shooter, Ahmad Al Issa.
Kamala Harris: Lets wait for more details on his motive.

---Suspect is Syrian Muslim Arab---Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, a 21-year-old from Arvada, Colorado---regardless of political ideology---'mental evaluation'---should be considered before gun purchase---

---The only sad thing is that the armed cops didn't finish him off---another case that will cost so much tax-payers money for many years to come---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

Why does the left want

No voter ID
Uncontrolled migration.
Adding more genders
etc

They want to seize the guns with which to manage the midnight home invasion moment.
They also want to defund (weaken) the Police that should respond swiftly to your distress moment, in lieu of gun possession.
Anything, and everything to make job easy for the midnight home invader.
Then as crime skyrockets, they run to purchase guns, while at the same time voting to "elect" a nationwide gun confiscator.
Makes me remember a friend on Foxnews Comments area with a username like this: liberalismisamentaldisorder735.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

My problem with my body my choice is the move to "include" abortion as a family planning measure funded by taxpayers.
If one cannot wait to marry before carry There are very many ways a woman can prevent getting pregnant.
Basilico. I am sure you are a married man. There are several ways before the woman is ready, but which one of them is 100% foolproof?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

So Trump supporters are now finally outrage for a mass shooting because the shooter is not a white male grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2021
salford1:

Basilico. I am sure you are a married man. There are several ways before the woman is ready, but which one of them is 100% foolproof?

None is 100% foolproof. A combination of several is guaranteed to work. Most married couples do not get endless babies, so the unmarried shouls not tell us that they need abortions that they could have avoided in the first case.
Case in points Catholics generally do not use some family planning methods Yet you dont find married couples getting endless kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2021
salford1:

So Trump supporters are now finally outrage for a mass shooting because the shooter is not a white male grin

Its the hypocrisy of the left. Colorado has ban on high capacity magazines, exrensive background checks but that did not stop the killer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2021
basilico:

None is 100% foolproof. A combination of several is guaranteed to work. Most married couples do not get endless babies, so the unmarried shouls not tell us that they need abortions that they could have avoided in the first case.
Even within married couples, none, including combination is 100 percent foolproof except for abstinence.
Maybe you can do a good job in preaching abstinence especially among unmarried people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2021
feedthenation:

---Suspect is Syrian Muslim Arab---Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa, a 21-year-old from Arvada, Colorado---regardless of political ideology---'mental evaluation'---should be considered before gun purchase---

---The only sad thing is that the armed cops didn't finish him off---another case that will cost so much tax-payers money for many years to come---

It has not been acknowleeged he has mental issues. Some other reason could have him do it too .
As I pointef out he could have used any other means to commit his crime if he did not have a gun. Its him who wanted to kill, not the gun.

The cops would have been condemned had they shot him if he dropped his weapons. They would be the ones facing murder charges .Murdering a killer who had been disaemed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) (2079) (2080) ... (4140) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.