Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,052 members, 7,863,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1706955 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (4186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

I showed you how stupid your argument was

Actually you showed how stupid your reasoning is.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
basilico:

The gangbanger 13 year old was nicknamed "little homicide".
Very harmless nicknames

Yeah all those guys on Death Row Records should be executed, they must be dangerous criminals. Also let's execute Snoop Dogg cos he said Murder Was the Case that They Gave Me.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
basilico:

A trained cop vs an amateur shooter. Wait for backup?
Shaking my head.

Yes wait for backup, unless you think an amateur shooter's bullets have respect for your police uniform.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Actually you showed how stupid your reasoning is.

Like they say you can't fixed the stupid. If I shoot someone and the police came for me and I hand you the gun and you took it and started running with it in the dark. You deserved to be shot for being stupid.

Just incase you don't know police are afraid too
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah all those guys on Death Row Records should be executed, they must be dangerous criminals. Also let's execute Snoop Dogg cos he said Murder Was the Case that They Gave Me.

Yap, you can't fix the stupid

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Yes wait for backup, unless you think an amateur shooter's bullets have respect for your police uniform.

Your are such a hypocrite. The Florida school shooting. The killer had been reported to FBI saying he would shoot up the school and his mother which he did.
There was an armed guard in the school.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/22/stoneman-douglas-shooting-armed-guard-did-not-go-in

The armed deputy who was on campus at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school when a gunman massacred 17 people stood outside the building as it occurred and did not go in to engage the shooter, the Broward County sheriff, Scott Israel, said on Thursday.

Deputy Scot Peterson, who was the school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas in Parkland, Florida, resigned from the department on Thursday after being told he would be suspended, Israel said.

Israel said he made the decision after reviewing video surveillance and interviewing witnesses, including the deputy himself. The sheriff says Peterson responded to the building where the shooting took place, took up a position outside a door and never went in.

He did not say if Peterson would face criminal charges
When asked what Peterson should have done, Israel said the deputy should have “went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer”.

The sheriff said he was “devastated, sick to my stomach. There are no words”.

The guard resigned because he did not act fast enough.

There you go. Demanding backup now to make that cop who shot the gangbanger appear irresponsible Yet the school guard was vilified

After shining the light on your hypocrisy if not idiocy , where do you now stand?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Like they say you can't fixed the stupid. If I shoot someone and the police came for me and I hand you the gun and you took it and started running with it in the dark. You deserved to be shot for being stupid.

Just incase you don't know police are afraid too

And you deserve to be shot for reasoning like an idiot. See how that works. Nobody deserves to be shot just because they were stupid. That is called extrajudicial killing and should not be a thing in any sane society.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Yap, you can't fix the stupid

In your case, according to you, you deserve to be shot for stupid reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
basilico:

Your are such a hypocrite. The Florida school shooting. The killer had been reported to FBI saying he would shoot up the school and his mother which he did.
There was an armed guard in the school.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/22/stoneman-douglas-shooting-armed-guard-did-not-go-in

The armed deputy who was on campus at Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school when a gunman massacred 17 people stood outside the building as it occurred and did not go in to engage the shooter, the Broward County sheriff, Scott Israel, said on Thursday.

Deputy Scot Peterson, who was the school resource officer at Stoneman Douglas in Parkland, Florida, resigned from the department on Thursday after being told he would be suspended, Israel said.

Israel said he made the decision after reviewing video surveillance and interviewing witnesses, including the deputy himself. The sheriff says Peterson responded to the building where the shooting took place, took up a position outside a door and never went in.

He did not say if Peterson would face criminal charges
When asked what Peterson should have done, Israel said the deputy should have “went in, addressed the killer, killed the killer”.

The sheriff said he was “devastated, sick to my stomach. There are no words”.

The guard resigned because he did not act fast enough.

There you go. Demanding backup now to make that cop who shot the gangbanger appear irresponsible Yet the school guard was vilified

After shining the light on your hypocrisy if not idiocy , where do you now stand?

Yes my ignorance has been highlighted because police tactics have changed. Still doesn't justify shooting an unarmed 13 year old even if his nickname is EL Diablo Lord and Master of all gangs.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

And you deserve to be shot for reasoning like an idiot. See how that works. Nobody deserves to be shot just because they were stupid. That is called extrajudicial killing and should not be a thing in any sane society.

You play stupid game you will stupid prize. Nobody deserve to die in a plan crash but it happens. Police life is at risk. Kids life is at risk. Till you stop thinking the police are the justice league or the the avengers you will not understand what is going on. As it is you are just posting what you see at Twitter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Yes my ignorance has been highlighted because police tactics have changed. Still doesn't justify shooting an unarmed 13 year old even if his nickname is EL Diablo Lord and Master of all gangs.

This kid was unarmed?

Better still. The cop should have waited for baxkup?

eleased part of the same video on its website on Thursday. The department placed an arrow on a still frame, pointing to what appeared to be a handgun in Toledo's right hand before Stillman opened fire.

"838 milliseconds between gun shown in hand and single shot," the police department said in a caption

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2021
basilico:

[s]This kid was unarmed?

eleased part of the same video on its website on Thursday. [/s]The department placed an arrow on a still frame, pointing to what appeared to be a handgun in Toledo's right hand before Stillman opened fire.
[s]
"838 milliseconds between gun shown in hand and single shot," the police department said in a caption
[/s]

You are a liar just like the devil.

No one disputes the fact that he had a gun, or threw the gun away. The question on people's mouth is: Did the police officer need to shoot him after his hands were up in the air?

Hands in the air means the 13 years old kid surrendered. Not different from a boxer's side throwing a towel in the ring for the ref to immediately stop the fight, or an enemy in a war situation raising a white flag to signify surrender.

You were trying to be mischievous by not posting the picture of his hands up. Even the cop knew he bleeped up and started crying not long after. I will help you with that picture so that you don't bend the truth.

I don't regularly reply to post here. I just had to reply the lie above.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You play stupid game you will stupid prize. Nobody deserve to die in a plan crash but it happens. Police life is at risk. Kids life is at risk. Till you stop thinking the police are the justice league or the the avengers you will not understand what is going on. As it is you are just posting what you see at Twitter

Yeah sure let's allow the police be judge, jury and executioner, that should make for a well balanced society. SMH.

BTW you are the twitter regurgitator, don't project your fanboyism on me.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

No one disputes the fact that he had a gun, or threw the gun away. The question on people's mouth is: Did the police officer need to shoot him after his hands were up in the air?

Hands in the air means the 13 years old kid surrendered. Not different from a boxer's side throwing a towel in the ring for the ref to immediately stop the fight, or an enemy in a war situation raising a white flag to signify surrender.

You were trying to be mischievous by not posting the picture of his hands up. Even the cop knew he bleeped up and started crying not long after. I will help you with that picture so that you don't bend the truth.

Don't mind these guys. They like to twist the narrative to fit whatever flavor of BS they want to serve. Imagine an adult saying a 13yr old deserved to be killed because his nickname was some version of homicide and/or diablo.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
basilico:

This kid was unarmed?

eleased part of the same video on its website on Thursday. The department placed an arrow on a still frame, pointing to what appeared to be a handgun in Toledo's right hand before Stillman opened fire.

Glad someone already posted the pix of the guy's hands in the air...empty. So yes he was unarmed.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Yeah sure let's allow the police be judge, jury and executioner, that should make for a well balanced society. SMH.

BTW you are the twitter regurgitator, don't project your fanboyism on me.

Police killed an armed criminal with the name lil homicide who was shooting at passing cars and you are here displaying fake outrage.

The shooting was justified. Deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Police killed an armed criminal with the name lil homicide who was shooting at passing cars and you are here displaying fake outrage.

More lies from the house of the devils.

According to prosecutors, the teenager was with a 21-year-old man, Ruben Roman, who had just fired a gun at a passing car.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Don't mind these guys. They like to twist the narrative to fit whatever flavor of BS they want to serve. Imagine an adult saying a 13yr old deserved to be killed because his nickname was some version of homicide and/or diablo.
It's kind of meaningless when people twist the truth. They probably think it makes them look smart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Yeah right. A still image from a video tells the story more accurately than the video

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 8:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Ibime:
Fascism isn't hiding anymore.
They have changed their dog whistle to an air horn. I am not surprised. That is what the GOP has become. Party of racists and far-right retards. I think the retards should just start up a new party instead of associating themsleves with the GOP. All these nonsense are far from being conservative values.

Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) on Friday slammed GOP Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Ga.) and Paul Gosar (Ariz.) for leading efforts to form the "America First Caucus," telling the House Republicans to "take your nativist crap and shove it."

A seven-page policy platform document first obtained by Punchbowl News calls for a "common respect for uniquely Anglo-Saxon political traditions" and describes American culture as dominated by "Anglo-Saxon" and European influences.

Lieu (D-Calif), whose family came to the U.S. from Taiwan when he was 3 years old, tagged Greene and Gosar in a Friday tweet, writing, "As an immigrant, I served on active duty in the US military to defend your right to say stupid stuff."

"What makes America great is that we don't judge you based on bloodline, we look at your character," added the congressman, a former active duty officer in the Air Force and a colonel in the Reserves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

More lies from the house of the devils.

According to prosecutors, the teenager was with a 21-year-old man, Ruben Roman, who had just fired a gun at a passing car.

How am I lying? Who was with the gun and throwed it behind the fence?

Does it matter who shoot the gun? Both of them committed the crime. The bank robber who was the get away driver is also charged for the murder of the bank cashier.

The kid is a killer, sad that he died
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Divided nation. White racist AKA libs
Black racist AKA libs
Media laughing all the way to the bank after watching y'all burn shit down
https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/status/1383292454225387523?s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2021
Newyork times lying for simps like AmazonTopaz to spread

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
LordReed:

Some people are still in election mood that's why they are making silly arguments, they think they are doing Biden, it will still shock them.

They don't even bother to make rational opinions just twist and go on with anything their propagandists tell them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
sanpipita:

Some people are still in election mood that's why they are making silly arguments, they think they are doing Biden, it still shock them.

They don't even bother to make rational opinions just twist and go on with anything their propagandists tell them
Circle back when u run out of of facts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Oh wait, what happened to the Fake News story about the Russian Bounty that they claimed was placed on American soldiers. This story was hit after hit, non-stop. Now Biden's own Intel has debunked d story that it didn't happen. Na wao!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2021
obixcel:
Oh wait, what happened to the Fake News story about the Russian Bounty that they claimed was placed on American soldiers. This story was hit after hit, non-stop. Now Biden's own Intel has debunked d story that it didn't happen. Na wao!!

They will move to the next one for a prostitute to spread.
AmazonTopaz will spread it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

They will move to the next one for a prostitute to spread.
AmazonTopaz will spread it too
Unfortunately Lies run faster than the Truth at first, but then the Truth catches up with it and finally outruns it. We're now just discovering that Democrats and their Media partners lied boldface and the not so bright libtards ran with it grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The cops said .883 seconds between the shot and the gun in the hand.
Were they lying?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2021
obixcel:
Unfortunately Lies run faster than the Truth at first, but then the Truth catches up with it and finally outruns it. We're now just discovering that Democrats and their Media partners lied boldface and the not so bright libtards ran with it grin

True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

LMAO!! Keep projecting that's what you lot do best.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 11:36pm On Apr 17, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) (2153) (2154) ... (4186) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.