Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700810 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:21pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

Look at you, you think you are smart. And you had the infinite knowledge of posting word for word a livestream event. Lord buckethead

Livestreamed 3 days ago. Verbatim is all over the net
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:38pm On May 21, 2021
today a judge orders audit of ballots Georgia
There were irregularities in the win by Joe Biden and the senate seats in Georgia.
I only want the truth out.

[b]

HomeNewsPoliticsBREAKING: GA JUDGE ALLOWS FURTHER SCAN OF MAIL-IN BALLOT INSPECTION IN FULTON COUNTY…GROUND ZERO OF ELECTION FRAUD…CASE COULD FLIP PRESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATION
Politics
BREAKING: GA JUDGE ALLOWS FURTHER SCAN OF MAIL-IN BALLOT INSPECTION IN FULTON COUNTY…GROUND ZERO OF ELECTION FRAUD…CASE COULD FLIP PRESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATION
by CD Media StaffMay 21, 2021814560
SHARE31
‘A LARGE NUMBER OF BALLOTS APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN COUNTED TWICE’
The Election Audits Are The Key To Bringing Back America
Screenshot Youtube
Please Follow us on Gab, Minds, Telegram, Rumble, Gab TV

This story is developing…

UPDATE 1115 EST – Judge orders ballots unsealed. Parties to appear at ballot storage location 10am May 28th. Ballots will be scanned at 600 dpi or higher. Protocol to be determined.

—————————–

In an ongoing hearing, Henry County, GA judge, the Honorable Brian J. Amero may give access to the plaintiffs (VoterGA.org, Garland Favorito, and another plaintiff) to the physical mail-in ballots in Fulton County, which could show massive election fraud in GA during the 2020 presidential election cycle, and the follow-on runoff that decided control of the U.S. Senate for the Democrat Party, leading to full control of the American government.

In the hearing, lawyers for VoterGA.org described large discrepancies (21%) between the number of ballot batches reported by the GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger who certified the election, and the number of ballot batches actually provided by court-ordered access in the previous April hearing in the case.

GA SoS Raffensperger Amicus Brief Denying Election Fraud Doesn’t Hold Water, Is Riddled With Deceit

VoterGA.org has been examining the ballot images at a low resolution since the hearing in April, and declared they need the actual physical ballots to understand the number of counterfeit ballots certified.

Fulton County attorneys pushed for a sampling of the ballots instead of access to all of the ballots. They particularly objected to access to physical ballots
[/b]

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2021/05/21/breaking-ga-judge-may-allow-physical-mail-in-ballot-inspection-in-fulton-county-ground-zero-of-election-fraud-case-could-flip-senate-and-presidential-certification/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:31pm On May 21, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

You somehow had to throw a black cop in the mix. Why do you hate your skin colour so much coon?

The only black cop we saw was hailed as an hero after he diverted the orange turd's terrorist that stormed the capital from getting hold of Congress members.

The Capitol police we saw on TV shoot was white, and he rightly shot a terrorist that had been fed Qanon shit and told to fight by the orange turd.

TOPLINE The Washington, D.C., Medical Examiner’s Office on Wednesday published its determinations of what caused the deaths of four civilians during the Jan. 6 riots, but still—three months after the insurrection—said it has not concluded what killed U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick.
Trump supporter injured by tear gas in front of Capitol...
Trump supporter injured by tear gas in front of[+]PACIFIC PRESS/LIGHTROCKET VIA GETTY IMAGES

KEY FACTS
Ashli Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran from San Diego who was shot by an officer while storming the Capitol, died of a gunshot wound to her shoulder, according to the ruling.

The medical examiner’s office deemed Babbitt’s death a “homicide,” meaning it was the result of “intentional harm of one person by another.

What's a homicide?Someone should face charges no for homicide?

While you are calling protesters terrorists video of police letting the protesters is uncovered. Capitol has thousands of CCTV but they are charging people who entered.Who allowed them to enter? If it was an insurrection how many arms did police capture from terrorists.

https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/16/video-shows-u-s-capitol-police-gave-protesters-ok-to-enter/

I pity the news media you watch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:40pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

Livestreamed 3 days ago. Verbatim is all over the net

post the source link

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:41pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

post the source link

Did I not post the video Its 1h or so
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:42pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

It was livestreamed. You think thats a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX0UllUPCjQ

So you want me to hear all those balderdash for over 1 hour? Ok, i'll take my time and find out what issue there hasn't been debunked by the County recorder. How old was this again?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:46pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

So you want me to hear all those balderdash for over 1 hour? Ok, i'll take my time and find out what issue there hasn't been debunked by the County recorder. How old was this again?

Ok. You want me go look for food, prepare and cook the food and spoon feed you?
What if you vomit?

May 18th .This week. You should hate CNN.instead of actively listening Your mind us fixed that all this is a lie. In other words your mind is closed to obvious facts being put forth.You only want to listen to debunk it.

This is the guy you think is lying. Impressive credentiald

[b]

Ben Cotton
CEO and Founder at CyFIR
Ben Cotton is the President, CEO and founder of Cytech Services, an industry leading computer forensics and incident response firm serving both public and private industry. Prior to founding CyTech in 2002, Ben was a twenty-one year veteran of the US Army, Special Operations Command (SOCOM). Mr. Cotton served in both unclassified and classified units fighting the Global War on Terrorism, specializing in sensitive site and digital device exploitation, Computer Network Attack (CNA), and Computer Network Defense (CND). While on active duty—in addition to being a fully qualified operator—Mr. Cotton was a technical visionary and pioneer in Cyber Security and Computer Forensics for the US Government and the SOCOM. Ben is a plank holder for the SOCOM capabilities that now exist within these technical areas. Ben holds a Masters of Science in Information Technology Management and has also earned numerous technical certifications, including the CISSP and other industry-recognized computer forensic and incident response certificate
[/b]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:09pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

post the source link
Make sure you check the link source he is posting. He is posting nonsense. The last one he posted from a right wing blog in reply to tdotbluejays was talking about Qanon shaman and some other nonsense, and didn't say anything about Ashli Babbitt that was shot by a white cop.

Last we read, the police shooting was justified.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:18pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

Ok. You want me go look for food, prepare and cook the food and spoon feed you?
What if you vomit?

May 18th .This week. You should hate CNN.instead of actively listening Your mind us fixed that all this is a lie. In other words your mind is closed to obvious facts being put forth.You only want to listen to debunk it.

This is the guy you think is lying. Impressive credentiald

[b]

Ben Cotton
CEO and Founder at CyFIR
Ben Cotton is the President, CEO and founder of Cytech Services, an industry leading computer forensics and incident response firm serving both public and private industry. Prior to founding CyTech in 2002, Ben was a twenty-one year veteran of the US Army, Special Operations Command (SOCOM). Mr. Cotton served in both unclassified and classified units fighting the Global War on Terrorism, specializing in sensitive site and digital device exploitation, Computer Network Attack (CNA), and Computer Network Defense (CND). While on active duty—in addition to being a fully qualified operator—Mr. Cotton was a technical visionary and pioneer in Cyber Security and Computer Forensics for the US Government and the SOCOM. Ben is a plank holder for the SOCOM capabilities that now exist within these technical areas. Ben holds a Masters of Science in Information Technology Management and has also earned numerous technical certifications, including the CISSP and other industry-recognized computer forensic and incident response certificate
[/b]

please can shut up a bit? Did i tickle you by saying i want to watch it? Nope, i'm not seeing it, you all are trash and there was no widespread voter fraud.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:19pm On May 21, 2021
Positive vibes cool

you have my permission to save the pic as many times you want

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:20pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

please can shut up a bit? Did i tickle you by saying i want to watch it? Nope, i'm not seeing it, you all are trash and there was no widespread voter fraud.

You will cry me a river.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Take any link(s) Basilico posts with a grain of salt. He is well known for propagating conspiracy theories on this thread.

One of contributors to that blog he posted up this page is Julie Kelly. A trumptard who spends most of her time attacking the never trumper republicans and Dems.

One of her failed books she wrote in 2020 below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Georgia Judge Approves Audit Of 145,000 Absentee Ballots In Fulton County

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Make sure you check the link source he is posting. He is posting nonsense. The last one he posted from a right wing blog in reply to tdotbluejays was talking about Qanon shaman and some other nonsense, and didn't say anything about Ashli Babbitt that was shot by a white cop.

I told you that guy basilico needs pyschiatric help. Someone sane can't be that embarrassing.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:26pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I told you that guy basilico needs pyschiatric help. Someone sane can't be that embarrassing.
Just unbelievable, some of the things he posts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 9:27pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1 what have they done to the little LovePeddler there in Illinois? I heard the mayor thinks Amori did not get a good home training from her father which is why she becomes a prostitute. They should do something about teenagers turning to prostitution. Poor amori
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:29pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I posted from forbes.com

They dropped the investigation. the coroner said it was homicide.

Again leftwing sites are pure propaganda. Which teaches you to hate right wing
Im conservative.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

I posted from forbes.com

Why the lie?
You posted from America greatness dot com.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:30pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

I posted from forbes.com

Why are you also bothered about the terrorist getting shot. Did you lot not claim they were antifas?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:33pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

I posted from forbes.com

Anyways. Go pound sand if you are not satisfied that the cop wasn't charged.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:35pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Why are you also bothered about the terrorist getting shot. Did you lot not claim they were antifas?

The antifa guy was released.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/04/07/dc-medical-examiner-reveals-causes-of-capitol-insurrection-deaths-except-for-officer-brian-sicknick/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjxjozlztvwAhVk4uAKHcy1C7gQFjABegQIGBAC&usg=AOvVaw3PhUZb-5h5Bzm2M_XjKQ2o&ampcf=1

Bunch of guys who cannot handle the truth
How did you ever pass exams if you only see one side?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:35pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

You are a liar. That is not what Mueller reports say or should we get into that? Mueller found trump obstructed Justice but due to OLC memo you can't indict a sitting president. If you want the challenge, let's get the report!

You very funny. Next you will expect him to have bothered reading a 448-page report instead of the distortions of what his name.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
basilico:

The antifa guy was released.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemimamcevoy/2021/04/07/dc-medical-examiner-reveals-causes-of-capitol-insurrection-deaths-except-for-officer-brian-sicknick/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjxjozlztvwAhVk4uAKHcy1C7gQFjABegQIGBAC&usg=AOvVaw3PhUZb-5h5Bzm2M_XjKQ2o&ampcf=1

Bunch of guys who cannot handle the truth
How did you ever pass exams if you only see one side?
Yes. Non-crimimal homicide which is justified.

Go cry us a river that the cop wasn't prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:43pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:
Positive vibes cool

you have my permission to save the pic as many times you want

You know what? Those two are so loving one another qnon must say they are having an affair, except that would need them to accept
Joe is not sleepy at all. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 9:44pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

You know what? Those two are so loving one another qnon must say they are having an affair, except that would need them to accept
Joe is not sleepy at all. grin
Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:46pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

You very funny. Next you will expect him to have bothered reading a 448-page report instead of the distortions of what his name.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 9:49pm On May 21, 2021
The old nigger PrideofLincoln1

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:50pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Just unbelievable, some of the things he posts.
It's a sickness for that peanut brained basilico. What does he know about America from Umudike that he's so in love with a party full of Nazis and Klans. He must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
It's a sickness for that peanut brained basilico. What does he know about America from Umudike that he's so in love with a party full of Nazis and Klans. He must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

Prove me wrong.
Ad hominem attacks do not help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2021
President Donald Trump is preparing to relaunch his popular large-scale rallies in key battleground states this summer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2261) (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.