Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,040 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700556 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 10:16pm On May 21, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:
The old nigger PrideofLincoln1
Can't you engage in discussions without insults?
You're not even being mentioned because it is obvious all you do is war which is not funny.

There is Benalvino2, there was appleyard yesterday, there is ramdeuter, there is basilico and there are others who can agree to disagree here but your case is only to look for strife.

You have different handles here and they are filled with insults and attacks.

Don't bother mentioning me, I won't reply because I don't do online fightings.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:38pm On May 21, 2021
99% of the people here ignores that mental dwarf. What pains him the most is people not engaging him in his lunacy. Just ignore the wretched idiot.
Livelystone01:

Can't touch engage in discussions without insults?
You're not even being mentioned because it is obvious all you do is war which is noy funny.

There is Benalvinho2, the was appleyard yesterday, there is ramdeuter, there is vasilico and there are others who can agree to disagree here but your case is only to look for strife.

Don't bother mentioning me, I won't reply beca I don't do online fightings.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:40pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
99% of the people here ignores that mental dwarf. What pains him the most is people not engaging him in his lunacy. Just ignore the wretched idiot.

Old dwarf?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:46pm On May 21, 2021
Livelystone01:

Can't touch engage in discussions without insults?
You're not even being mentioned because it is obvious all you do is war which is noy funny.

There is Benalvinho2, the was appleyard yesterday, there is ramdeuter, there is vasilico and there are others who can agree to disagree here but your case is only to look for strife.

Don't bother mentioning me, I won't reply beca I don't do online fightings.
That's what trolls do. I don't reply his mention anymore. I just click report as I can't even stress engaging with him. It's apparent he got banned yesterday, but today he is here with a new username.
I am 100% sure the hidden posts in that last page were his.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:48pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

I see no difference between you and him. Both of you need help. Especially you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:50pm On May 21, 2021
benalvino2:

Nigger please.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:05pm On May 21, 2021
benalvino2:

Coming from a jobless and obsessed Americanna wannabe, I am not surprised. Are you not the one trolling on Nairaland around 2, 3am Nigerian time while your contemporaries are sleeping getting ready for a productive day.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:07pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

That's what trolls do. I don't reply his mention anymore. I just click report as I can't even stress engaging with him. It's apparent he got banned yesterday, but today he is here with a new username.
I am 100% sure the hidden posts in that last page were his.
He has at least 12 to 15 monikers and he even engages himself sometimes with his various monikers. I don't even report him to the Mods because it's meaningless. The best is just to ignore him. You can see the trajectory of his miserable life and that's not a surprise.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2021
sanpipita:
Liz Cheney primary challenger impregnated a 14 year old, party of family values over to you!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/554730-cheney-primary-challenger-impregnated-14-year-old-when-he-was-18

Remember this man who pointed a gun at peaceful protesters in Missouri during the black lives matter protest and along with his wife spoke at the GQP convention in 2020?

Guess what he is running for Senator for the state of Missouri.Missouri went from Claire McCaskill to Josh Hawley don't be surprised if they go from Roy Blunt who is a downgrade to a much worse downgrade if this man becomes the nominee.I won't be surprised if this Anthony Blouchard who raped a 14 year old actually defeats Cheney in the primary I hope GQP voters have sense for once and support Cheney or someone else but not this man but then 74 million not so bright people voted for Trump anyway despite everything so if he wins the nomination since he is a Trump loyalist he will be in Congress in 2023.
I read an article that the GQP gotta lose 5 major elections and local ones too just like what happened after Herbert Hoover in the 1930's before these people get sense and reject Trumpism,MAGA and Qanon and whatever deranged right wing theory they believe in.They are truly in another reality as Tim Ryan said on Wednesday.I would be looking forward to watching CNN's Fareed Zakaria's documentary on the "Radical transformation of the GOP"this Sunday.Something is not right with that party they are already waging a war on Roe V Wade and voting rights too.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:11pm On May 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Remember this man who pointed a gun at peaceful protesters in Missouri during the black lives matter protest and along with his wife spoke at the GQP convention in 2020?

Guess what he is running for Senator for the state of Missouri.Missouri went from Claire McCaskill to Josh Hawley don't be surprised if they go from Roy Blunt who is a downgrade to a much worse downgrade if this man becomes the nominee.I won't be surprised if this Anthony Blouchard who raped a 14 year old actually defeats Cheney in the primary I hope GQP voters have sense for once and support Cheney or someone else but not this man but then 74 million not so bright people voted for Trump anyway despite everything so if he wins the nomination since he is a Trump loyalist he will be in Congress in 2023.
I read an article that the GQP gotta lose 5 major elections and local ones too just like what happened after Herbert Hoover in the 1930's before these people get sense and reject Trumpism,MAGA and Qanon and whatever deranged right wing theory they believe in.They are truly in another reality as Tim Ryan said on Wednesday.

Peaceful huh?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:14pm On May 21, 2021
Obrigardo:

And just look at his defense "romeo and juliet". These people are mentally insane but they are wielding some influence because they have money or found a way to sucker maga cultists.
Don't be surprised if he wins the nomination and will very well become a Congressman Wyoming is a solid Red state and MAGA voters are not that bright.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:16pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Coming from a jobless and obsessed Americanna wannabe, I am not surprised. Are you not the one trolling on Nairaland around 2, 3am Nigerian time while your contemporaries are sleeping getting ready for a productive day.

You just dey pull rubbish from head and post here. Unlike you I don't spend much time on this platform. But if you may backup your claim with screenshots. You can't.

I am about as jobless as you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:19pm On May 21, 2021
benalvino2:

You just dey pull rubbish from head and post here. Unlike you I don't spend much time on this platform. But if you may backup your claim with screenshots. You can't.

I am about as jobless as you.
You are a bum. I called you out when I saw you posting your junks at 2 am Nigerian time just days ago and you shamelessly ran away. My time zone is 7 hours behind Nigeria time and a jobless loudmouth is so obsessed about a vile Racist whose supporters will hang you on an Oak tree while listening to the Blue grass music drinking Coor Beer. Hush your chops and go to sleep.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a bum. I called you out when I saw you posting your junks at 2 am Nigerian time just days ago and you shamelessly ran away. My time zone is 7 hours behind Nigeria time and a jobless loudmouth is so obsessed about a vile Racist whose supporters will hang you on an Oak tree while listening to the Blue grass music drinking Coor Beer. Hush your chops and go to sleep.

Simply take a screenshot. Liars like you always say rubbish. No wonder they call you keyboard millionaire.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:22pm On May 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2021
benalvino2:

Simply take a screenshot. Liars like you always say rubbish. No wonder they call you keyboard millionaire.
Like I told you, any money you put down towards a charity, I will match it five times and the Mods and PDPGuy can be in charge of it to go to a good charity in Lagos. I will feed your entire family and it won't make a dent in my bank statement.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Like I told you, any money you put down towards a charity, I will match it five times and the Mods and PDPGuy can be in charge of it to go to a good charity in Lagos. I will feed your entire family and it won't make a dent in my bank statement.

You blab too much.
You can't even feed my security guard. When you grow up come and discuss. Till then you and Kokobilo87 or whatever moniker he uses are two mad cows.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:29pm On May 21, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't be surprised if he wins the nomination and will very well become a Congressman Wyoming is a solid Red state and MAGA voters are not that bright.
I won't be surprised if he wins because like you said, Wyoming is one of the Reddest States and MAGAts are not the sharpest tools in the garage as we all know. Why the very poor of America from Appalachia to the South so obsessed about giving tax cuts to Billionaires and Multimillionaires while they are on the public dough is beyond my imagination.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
benalvino2:

You blab too much.
You can't even feed my security guard. When you grow up come and discuss. Till then you and Kokobilo87 or whatever moniker he uses are two mad cows.
Put something down or hush your stinking mouth. Will feed your entire family I repeat and won't even feel it. A fool suffering in Umudike is talking of having a security guard. What a brainstem.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:31pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:
[Img]https://posts-cdn.kueez.net/FK0qyJe6DY5cg5bC/image-rRfnA9KhcCPCPcUi.jpg[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/6564992/21-photos-prove-americans-out#6564992.3
And people wonder how Trump got 70m voters. The thread is not too different from the many bloopers of GQP voters by Trevor Noah.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:34pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

And people wonder how Trump got 70m voters. The thread is not too different from the many bloopers of GQP voters by Trevor Noah.

That's why I posted it here. So we can be reminded who some really are.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:34pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I won't be surprised if he wins because like you said, Wyoming is one of the Reddest States and MAGAts are not the sharpest tools in the garage as we all know. Why the very poor of America from Appalachia to the South so obsessed about giving tax cuts to Billionaires and Multimillionaires while they are on the public dough is beyond my imagination.
They very much believe in the achaic trickle down economics..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:35pm On May 21, 2021
budaatum:

That's why I posted it here. So we can be reminded who some really are.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Put something down or hush your stinking mouth. Will feed your entire family I repeat and won't even feel it. A fool suffering in Umudike is talking of having a security guard. What a brainstem.

People like you are suicidal. I hope Nairaland keeps you busy enough not to take your life because you seem really unhappy. I don't blame you for always being on this platform. You could also buy yourself an Xbox series x if you could afford one. Hopefully you will find happiness. I am done with you and I will also repeat.

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM Kokobilo87

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:37pm On May 21, 2021
Goodvibes007:

They very much believe in the achaic triple down economics..
The sad thing is the Trickle down economy that the Republicons have been preaching since the time of the Gipper wrecked the economy and Democratic Presidents like Obama,and Biden has to come in and clean their mess.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:39pm On May 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Anti-LGBT,Abortion,guns and more guns cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2262) (2263) (2264) (2265) (2266) (2267) (2268) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum, Obrigardo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.