Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,704 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1710898 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
We are at an all time low that conspiracy theories have taken stranglehold on unfortunate deplorables that even the American Justice system is one big conspiracy. How can people lose themself this far coz when tucker programs his viewers to believe (trump's) FBI was involved in organizing and participating in the Insurrection, then believe millions will think it's true why looking at it from the eyes of conspiracy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:
We are at an all time low that conspiracy theories have taken stranglehold on unfortunate deplorables that even the American Justice system is one big conspiracy. How can people lose themself this far coz when tucker programs his viewers to believe (trump's) FBI was involved in organizing and participating in the Insurrection, then believe millions will think it's true why looking at it from the eyes of conspiracy.

Since the day tucker lost evidence by ”mail”

I knew he is propagandist, that is paid to turn the brain of foolish people.

the people that watch his show since that day, must either be suffering from a brain problem or just plainly dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ibime:

No need. I know most Trumpanzees only got involved in US politics in 2016. The type that can be seduced by simple reasoning like "Europe doesn't like Trump because he told other NATO states to pay more".

It takes someone with low mental capacity to believe such simple reasoning. Just because Trump has a big mouth and doesn't know how to discuss diplomatically for an issue that European countries had already agreed that they underpay. Infact I'm sure the orange buffoons controller Vladimir Putin was loving it. Who knows, Putin probably told him to do it.
Told you they were simpletons and low IQ individuals. grin

You dey mind that solar installer technician. No one should let that guy jumpstart an automobile battery let alone install solar panels and inverters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Since the day tucker lot evidence by ”mail”

I knew he is propagandist, that is paid to turn the brain of foolish people.

the people that watch his show since that day, must either be suffering from a brain problem or just plainly dumb
tucker has been among the top five propagandist for white male shooters. Even to the point they point to a propaganda from tucker as their manifest before they go on a killing spree. He is still inspiring white male mass shooters and killers, because of freedom of speech. The bigot and racist just found a tricky way to get around the freedom of speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Praised him for getting along? That's one way to lie about what just happened

when you clearly support a POTUS who actually romanced xi, putin and Kim and trusted putin over his own countries agency

lmao, ludicrous

not one popular commentator or pundit has said that putin and Biden got along well,

It's clear, the meeting was a meeting to set out rules for what is to come.

but ”yeah got along well”

You people are clowns

watch the news yourself, you say NO it's fake news

but you parrot YouTube commentaries and Russian propaganda to own the libs

what sort of American supports Russia over his own country, because they want to own the libs.
Traitors cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

tucker has been among the top five propagandist for white male shooters. Even to the point they point of a propaganda from tucker as their manifest before they go on a killing spree. He is still inspiring white male mass shooters and killers, because of freedom of speech. The bigot and racist just found a tricky way to get around it.
No comment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

Wait till you see what Qandace Owens thinks, she says it's common sense lmao

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Praised him for getting along? That's one way to lie about what just happened

when you clearly support a POTUS who actually romanced xi, putin and Kim and trusted putin over his own countries agency

lmao, ludicrous

not one popular commentator or pundit has said that putin and Biden got along well,

It's clear, the meeting was a meeting to set out rules for what is to come.

but ”yeah got along well”

You people are clowns

watch the news yourself, you say NO it's fake news

but you parrot YouTube commentaries and Russian propaganda to own the libs

what sort of American supports Russia over his own country, because they want to own the libs.

This is a proper bitchslapping but those people are too far gone to be bitchslapped back to reality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanpipita:

This girl. Is. So. Damn. Stupid!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by fredoooooo: 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
chic2pimp:

You are a mod? Antibot go hear wen for my side. Infact I no dey fear am again. Many thanks Bro.

I go disappoint you more than Assnal disappoint all their fans with champions league Hallucinations... grin cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

This girl. Is. So. Damn. Stupid!
She had previously said it's antifa, anyway for her it's anything to grift.
https://www.the-sun.com/news/2098237/candace-owens-blm-antifa-capitol-riots/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

You called me out? You didn't call me out I replied you, show me a post of mine that praised biden for handling putin?

you said nonsense. And I told you are saying nonsense and yet you kept at it

yeah go on with the insults, you empty-headed retard.

the basic fact of it is you don't have any brain and you are so stupid that you flood any information you are trying to pass, with insults that it eventually shows you are lacking care and you are a depressed born fool.

You don't need a costume to be a clown, you Were born to be a clown, just pick up the job you were destined to do, you've been doing it for years online for free and also try to visit any store, you would get the costume free Because it's written all over you

Fvcking dingbat,
grin

Stop engaging the wikipedia editor. All he does is type paragraphs of bullshit grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
We are at an all time low when cultists will want to remind us about that the Clinton's got Seth rich killed with no factual basis or any sensible evidence because of news of criminal intent from republiqans like this florida criminal who wants to kill his rival with Russian Ukrainian hit men. These cultists will overlook a crime in their face while reminding us there are same in Democratic party and then belittle the Justice system.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 2:40pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanpipita:

She had previously said it's antifa, anyway for her it's anything to grift.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2098237/candace-owens-blm-antifa-capitol-riots/

She's the lowest of dumb girls. And I'm just sad for her cos a black girl giving erections to white supremacists is why critical race theory is very important
There's a long and deep history of coons in service of hateful white men, and it continues with this dafty.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanpipita:
Seems George Abbott and Desantis are in competition for who gets the far right conservatives votes, man just signed a law for Texans to need permit for guns even if they are untrained.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Gov-Abbott-signs-constitutional-carry-bill-16253153.php
It worked so good back in the late 1800 and early 1900s Wild West with bank robberies, shootouts, cattle rustling, family disputes e.t.c. republicons are lunatics grin

All those unlicensed guns would also become readily available when the power grid crashes, and the Texas gov heads to Cancun with Ted Cruz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

You are a very big fool

I don't know who you are and I don't care

read your f post to me, you clarely stated I praised biden, for the meeting prove I did or delete your account like you claimed you would do

All other things Wrote is a waste of time and I Won't bother replying to it

Basic fact is you are a jobless clown border line crazy

Mad man

Excerpt below.

Now throwing tantrums like a toddler? See? I was right when I stated you are a man-child.

Leftists here praised Biden for hobnobbing with Putin, and by "you" and "you lots" when calling them out on it, it obviously refers to the psychocrats you identify as.
But, no, you'd rather clutch at straws, completely dissociating from being ascribed as one who supports Leftist talking points on this thread this one time just to keep a go at the drivel you are spewing. When it mattered most, you denied your own self, slithering out of your scaly skin like a snake.

Focus on trying to leech from your hopefully-would-be paymasters on this thread so you can raise funds for your nursing care in a psychiatric home.

Timiofake!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
chic2pimp:

You are a mod? Antibot go hear wen for my side. Infact I no dey fear am again. Many thanks Bro.

The problem now is to remember how many os fredoooooo has in his name when you need to mention him after spambot ban you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
sanpipita:

Investigate them no gree

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

She's the lowest of dumb girls. And I'm just sad for her cos a black girl giving erections to white supremacists is why critical race theory is very important
There's a long and deep history of coons in service of hateful white men, and it continues with this dafty.
She is not dumb. She is just an hustler that realised you could grift white men by acting as a coon. Remember that NAACP bailed her ass out when she was targeted by racist white boys in high school.

At least she is getting paid for cooning unlike the umudike republiQans on Nairaland.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Now throwing tantrums like a toddler? See? I was right when I stated you are a man-child.

Leftists here praised Biden for hobnobbing with Putin, and by "you" and "you lots" when calling them out on it, it obviously refers to the psychocrats you identify as.
But, no, you'd rather clutch at straws, completely dissociating from being ascribed as one who supports Leftist talking points on this thread this one time just to keep a go at the drivel you are spewing. When it mattered most, you denied your own self, slithering out of your scaly skin like a snake.

Focus on trying to leech from your hopefully-would-be paymasters on this thread so you can raise funds for your nursing care in a psychiatric home.

Timiofake!

Oh wonderful every person that supports biden is me using you stupid narrative

shut up there, you messed up. Stop trying to walk back your rhetoric you are a lunatic

I just found out you are the dude that edits pages to win an argument

Lol

I don mess up, I for no argue with you at all.

dude enjoy your room in yabaleft.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

shut up there, you messed up. Stop trying to walk back your rhetoric you are a lunatic

Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

grin

Stop engaging the wikipedia editor. All he does is type paragraphs of bullshit grin
Will take your advise on that poverty cursed Wikipedia editor. A clown who knows nothing and lives like a wretched fool but can only mouth off here. I doubt if that big mouth can get a Visa to South Africa.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
The hoods are off unlike in the past.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
The hoods are off unlike in the past.
The Nazi flag waving Coons here will support the Nazis in Congress on that. They know what is better for African Americans from their caves in Umudike the same way they know America more than African Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Bunch of Nazi and Klan fan boys from Nigeria are spouting their basura as usual. These loudmouths are foaming in the mouth about Critical Race Study, Juneteenth, Civil Rights, 1619 Project and other stuff that deals with African Americans in America that they have no clue about. Will these loudmouths tell the Jewish people to forget about the Holocaust or tell the Japanese to forget about the internment that happened to Japanese Americans during the second world war. These guys are the worst of the worst. With all their Wikipedia and Google knowledge, it's working right for them in assisting Nigeria out of the funk she is in. Losers bunch wiping the rears of Nazis and Klans that will lynch them without feeling any remorse.

Ya donkey is back. You haven't been to work for eons grandpa. Hopefully juniors mom is not feeding you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Bunch of Nazi and Klan fan boys from Nigeria are spouting their basura as usual. These loudmouths are foaming in the mouth about Critical Race Study, Juneteenth, Civil Rights, 1619 Project and other stuff that deals with African Americans in America that they have no clue about. Will these loudmouths tell the Jewish people to forget about the Holocaust or tell the Japanese to forget about the internment that happened to Japanese Americans during the second world war. These guys are the worst of the worst. With all their Wikipedia and Google knowledge, it's working right for them in assisting Nigeria out of the funk she is in. Losers bunch wiping the rears of Nazis and Klans that will lynch them without feeling any remorse.
I don't even understand what their problem is grin.

Atleast Candace and other coons are getting paid for cooning. What do these umudike republiQans get? Zilch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Atleast Candace and other coons are getting paid for cooning. What do these umudike republiQans get? Zilch.

That's my grouse with them and that's why I refer to them as unpaid Coons. I have seen few Coons like them in Chicagoland and the Coons in the Windy city are getting paid unlike these poverty cursed Coons. Imagine if they are getting $200 monthly for their Nazi flag waving, that will be approximate N100.000 monthly and their lives will be much better that it is now. Think of how many N200 data card they can buy on that. They love the Nazis more than they love their families.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

In a nutshell FBI had infiltrated Oath Keepers or some group that they entrapped to burst into the capitol. The agent overseeing this investigation was also the one who entrapped the kidnapping of Michigan governor.
From court filings in the Jan 6 cases there are many guys who were not indicted yet they did the same things or even worse than those indicted, being portrayed as domestic terrorists.Read this investigative piece.
Tucker Carlson was referring to this.
But trust the leftist media to ignore the facts of FBI knowing in advance, helping with the planning and not stopping the plan.Instead letting the Trump supporters go into the capitol where they then become the biggest security threat since 9/11.

https://www.revolver.news/2021/06/federal-foreknowledge-jan-6-unindicted-co-conspirators-raise-disturbing-questions/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Ya donkey, ya pm in blackface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Lol

TimioFakeOutrage, you are reaching for Mt. Everest heights terming yourself as one who argues when you are nothing but a soundboard for woke, hypocritical lunancy - a 30cm-anthill. You can't think independently.

I pride myself in writing articulately and would correct even the most seemingly unnoticeable of punctuation oversight once I notice it but never changing my stance. It's a habit when you are trusted by clients to deliver error-free writing works for them - you continually proofread. smiley

You have nothing to state; no original talking points, no mentally-stimulating retorts. Nothing!

Your main concern is never straying away from your thought-leaders on this thread or having a deferring opinion from theirs, ranging to U.S. to U K. to African socio-politics.

You always wait to read their opinions and where they stand before concurring. If rubber-stamp became flesh, it would take on your identity, Timiofak.

May lightning strike you the number of times CNN has told a lie!
May soldiers ants as many as the emails leaked in the Hillary Clinton scandal run amok in every orifice of your body!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
President Biden said he his going to sign Juneteenth as a Federal holiday. For the Coons from Umudike, Juneteenth is the day slavery was officially ended in US. It mean June 19th. I just save these cultists some money from running to Wikipedia and Google. Let me tell you Coons something to Google. Google how to make Nigeria a good country. That's an assignment for these N30.000 monthly salary crews.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2408) (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.