Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1710676 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
DissTroy:

TimioFakeOutrage, you are reaching for Mt. Everest heights terming yourself as one who argues when you are nothing but a soundboard for woke, hypocritical lunancy - a 30cm-anthill. You can't think independently.

I pride myself in writing articulately and would correct even the most seemingly unnoticeable of punctuation oversight once I notice it but never changing my stance. It's a habit when you are trusted by clients to deliver error-free writing works for them - you continually proofread. smiley

You have nothing to state; no original talking points, no mentally-stimulating retorts. Nothing!

Your main concern is never straying away from your thought-leaders on this thread or having a deferring opinion from theirs, ranging to U.S. to U K. to African socio-politics.

You always wait to read their opinions and where they stand before concurring. If rubber-stamp became flesh, it would take on your identity, Timiofak.

May lightning strike you the number of times CNN has told a lie!
May soldiers ants as many as the emails leaked in the Hillary Clinton scandal run amok in every orifice of your body!

Straying away from talking points

?

lmao I have said I mess up arguing with a lunatic

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's my grouse with them and that's why I refer to them as unpaid Coons. I have seen few Coons like them in Chicagoland and the Coons in the Windy city are getting paid unlike these poverty cursed Coons. Imagine if they are getting $200 monthly for their Nazi flag waving, that will be approximate N100.000 monthly and their lives will be much better that it is now. Think of how many N200 data card they can buy on that. They love the Nazis more than they love their families.
I thought you were joking. What the hell!

But Benalvino and Buhari's problem is twitter.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
How come all these experts on American affairs that worships the vile unrepentant Nazi loving Trump can't even get a Visa in trump's four years of tragic rule. Trump doesn't want their kind in his perceived White America and the ones fighting Trump on their behalf are the ones they hate the most. Thank God I can say I help in sending Trump to being a nonentity in America today where only his few Nazi friends even celebrated him on his 75th Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

But Benalvino and Buhari's problem is twitter
just earlier this week I went to buy dollar

And I was hit with 498 charge per dollar

I knew Nigeria is in trouble

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
How come all these experts on American affairs that worships the vile unrepentant Nazi loving Trump can't even get a Visa in trump's four years of tragic rule. Trump doesn't want their kind in his perceived White America and the ones fighting Trump on their behalf are the ones they hate the most. Thank God I can say I help in sending Trump to being a nonentity in America today where only his few Nazi friends even celebrated him on his 75th Birthday.
I understand that feeling. When one's vote counts and helped in getting rid of an abomination. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:
just earlier this week I went to buy dollar

And I was hit with 498 charge per dollar

I knew Nigeria is in trouble
Omo, no wonder Wike said Nigeria was on life support.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

But Benalvino and Buhari's problem is twitter
Someone was telling me that last evening. I downloaded Sendwave on my Apps and I follow the decline of Naira. That's sad trading $1 to N500 and all these loudmouths are comfortable with that . They should be giving the worthlessly inept Thieflicians mortgaging their future hell not getting all bummed up about a country that won't issue them a Visa especially now with the deadly virus still ravaging most of the world. Misplaced priorities.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Straying away from talking points

?

lmao I have said I mess up arguing with a lunatic
And again, the single-digit I.Q. newt highlights and projects a phrase instead of a whole sentence from a scathing reply, proving over and over again that subjective and/or contextual rationalisation of issues are/is way above his cognitive abilities.

But no surprises, really. It's the same way the Leftist MSM would deliberately highlight a phrase in isolation from a 3000-word speech to gaslight, frame and attack, while making it a headline with no reference to the context whatsoever.

Someone is your bloodline must have stolen ritual fowls from a shrine. You are living the curse never to think better than a bird. Heck! A hummingbird would floor and flaw you in any cognitive task.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

She is not dumb. She is just an hustler that realised you could grift white men by acting as a coon. Remember that NAACP bailed her ass out when she was targeted by racist white boys in high school.

At least she is getting paid for cooning unlike the umudike republiQans on Nairaland.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

She is dumb, and does not seem to know if she is coming or going and will crash and burn in due time.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Lmao, yes they have pride month so automatically homophobes and transphobes disappeared abi?

I know you won't say anything different, Trump already said it's wrong and tried to start one nonsense commission that was thrown away. And anything trump supports you automatically support

shocked

Oh the 5 tenets of crt?

Crt is a very broad topic, in just need one to show. It patterns with the 1619 report that shows the arrival of slavery on American soil

so I mean I don't need 5 to prove what I am talking about

You need it because it predates the 1619 report project.
So tell me how it falls in line with the 1619 project and tell me what part of the book that teaches about the history of slavery.

You clearly have no clue what it is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Omo. No wonder Wike said Nigeria was on life support.
That's why Biafra wants to go and now majority of Yorubas are agitating for Oduduwa Republic. There are not three things you can be proud of in Nigeria but my friends here don't care about the decline of Nigeria that's supposed to be the shining light of Africa. A country blessed by nature but you can't tell due to the thieving politicians who lives high on the hogs while majority of the good hard working people are struggling to survive daily.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:

She is dumb, and does not seem to know if she is coming or going and will crash and burn in due time.
Please don't start me with that biiitch Qandance. She's nauseating enough and I just had my breakfast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
DissTroy:

And again, the single-digit I.Q. newt highlights and projects a phrase instead of a whole sentence from a scathing reply, proving over and over again that subjective and/or contextual rationalisation of issues are/is way above his cognitive abilities.

But no surprises, really. It's the same way the Leftist MSM would deliberately highlight a phrase in isolation from a 3000-word speech to gaslight, frame and attack, while making it a headline with no reference to the context whatsoever.

Someone is your bloodline must have stolen ritual fowls from a shrine. You are living the curse never to think better than a bird. Heck! A hummingbird would floor and flaw you in any cognitive task.

He does not have a clue what CRT is and with confidence he speaks. I commend that though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:

grin grin grin
She would go after anyone that the white supremacy gangs do not like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

I understand that feeling. When one's vote counts and helped in getting rid of an abomination. grin
The best vote I ever cast in my life despite waiting in that windy and snowy frigid Chicago weather for two hours+. I wake up every morning thanking God the racist is out of our National discuss.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

So tell me how it falls in line with the 1619 project and tell me what part of the book that teaches about the history of slavery.

I said it patterns with?

so something coming years before another doesn't mean they can't pattern what's your point?

and No I am not talking about the book you are talking about. I am talking about it as a topic

what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
DissTroy:

Sorry na, bored lunatic

pele don't cry again go back to your room grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2021
By the way, we can send Trump to Umudike now that he's no longer relevant in the Fruited Plains. The coons can have him since you guys worship at his Orange Temple.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2021
Supreme Court dismisses challenge to Affordable Care Act leaving it in place

The Supreme Court dismissed a challenge to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday in a decision that will leave the law intact and save health care for millions of Americans. The justices turned away a challenge from Republican-led states and the former Trump administration who urged the justices to block the entire law.

The justices said that the challengers of the 2010 law did not have the legal right to bring the case.

Justice Stephen Breyer penned the decision that was 7-2. Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented.

The court's ruling comes as President Joe Biden -- a firm supporter of the law that was passed while he served as President Barack Obama's vice president -- has expressed strong support for the law.

The justices noted that there is no harm to opponents from the provisions that they are challenging because Congress has reduced the penalty for failing to buy health insurance to zero.

The ruling means that the justices won't rule on the merits of the lawsuit, which was the third time they've been asked to consider a significant challenge to the law, but instead they will allow the law to stand https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics/supreme-court-affordable-care-act-obamacare/index.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

But Benalvino and Buhari's problem is twitter.
Imagine $2.000 equivalent of N1 million Naira and these coons are happy exhibiting their mental illness on Nairaland. Very soon they will be happy if they can eat once or at most twice a day because the bag of Rice will soon get to N30.000 which is monthly salary for some of them. Work a whole month to buy a bag of rice. Coons, keep your obsession about America up while starvation is pushing you to your early graves.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
feedthenation:

The Supreme Court dismissed a challenge to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday in a decision that will leave the law intact and save health care for millions of Americans. The justices turned away a challenge from Republican-led states and the former Trump administration who urged the justices to block the entire law.

The justices said that the challengers of the 2010 law did not have the legal right to bring the case.

Justice Stephen Breyer penned the decision that was 7-2. Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented.

The court's ruling comes as President Joe Biden -- a firm supporter of the law that was passed while he served as President Barack Obama's vice president -- has expressed strong support for the law.

The justices noted that there is no harm to opponents from the provisions that they are challenging because Congress has reduced the penalty for failing to buy health insurance to zero.

The ruling means that the justices won't rule on the merits of the lawsuit, which was the third time they've been asked to consider a significant challenge to the law, but instead they will allow the law to stand https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics/supreme-court-affordable-care-act-obamacare/index.html
The RepubliKKKans and their obsession with ACA also known as Obamacare. They keep going to court and they keep losing. The sad part is that they are wasting taxpayers money on lawsuits that they can't win. Bunch of evil people that are always against what is good for Americans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2021
feedthenation:

Barry O'Bomber care wins again tongue
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Imagine $2.000 equivalent of N1 million Naira and these coons are happy exhibiting their mental illness on Nairaland. Very soon they will be happy if they can eat once or at most twice a day because the bag of Rice will soon get to N30.000 which is monthly salary for some of them. Work a whole month to buy a bag of rice. Coons, keep your obsession about America up while starvation is pushing to your early graves.
While I enjoy dissing them, I actually enjoy their cooning. It keeps the thread alive. Especially those Biden videos from Obixcel grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

I said it patterns with?

so something coming years before another doesn't mean they can't pattern what's your point?

and No I am not talking about the book you are talking about. I am talking about it as a topic

what's your point?
If it patterns with it then explain how.
Historians don't even agree with the 1619 project.

What's the meaning of tenets? Check it then lookup the tenets of crt and tell me again if it teaches history of slavery. Remember it's a theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

Sorry na, bored lunatic

pele don't cry again go back to your room grin

You seem to know a lot about going back to a room about a 'public' performance, don't you? Didn't I mention three replies ago that you are a circus clown? I saw you for who you are right away!
"Go back to your room". Exactly what the showmaster tells you when you keep loitering on the stage after 30 minutes of your clown acts, right? PTSD? You wouldn't get any consoling words from me.

This is your life. Live it. Be the best clown out there and maybe - just maybe - I might just rally YouTube views for you.

Next time you'd learn to focus on issues, quoting to discuss civilly, instead of insulting. I best you at both. smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2021
Mea Culpa!
The sort of thing decent parents would teach their children to do.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/17/biden-putin-cnn-kaitlan-collins/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:
Mea Culpa!
The sort of thing decent parents would teach their children to do.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/17/biden-putin-cnn-kaitlan-collins/
The world would be a better place if we have a lot of good people like Biden around. Learning how to apologize, say please, and thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:37pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

While I enjoy dissing them, I actually enjoy their cooning. It keeps the thread alive. Especially those Biden videos from Obixcel grin
Obixcel should be mad with Trump because it was under Trump that he was refused Visa twice. Imagine being on a Federal Civil Service salary and giving your hard earned money to the US Embassy and they refused you twice. I will be mad and angry too but that anger should be directed to the racist Trump who signaled to the US Embassies worldwide that certain group of people should be denied access to America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

The world would be a better place if we have a lot of good people like Biden around. Learning how to apologize, say please, and thank you.
That I agree with wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/professor-shares-hs-students-letter-on-impact-of-crt-exposure-felt-like-scum-undeserving-of-living

The letter stated:
Dear Mrs. Stangel-Plowe,
I truly hope you do read this email, but I
understand if you are too busy to. I am
extremely grateful that you were my
teacher this year, and for the ideas you
finally brought to light recently. I hope you
realize how big of an impact you made on
our community. Unfortunately, all of what
you said is true; I know many students
that are scared to speak out on their
opinions in fear. I have reluctantly
prohibited myself from saying certain
things in class also in fear of sounding
politically incorrect. I see the negative
effects of this toxic community in my
fellow students and faculty every day.
Namely, my eighth grade English teacher
taught us for the first two weeks about
pretty much how awful white men are. For
two weeks, I did not speak a single word
in her class. My fellow white male
classmates left the classroom every time
feeling the same way. For lack of a better
word, those teachings made me feel like
horse shit, like worthless scum
undeserving of living.
Later during that year, in my history class,
my white classmates were constantly
using the pronoun “we” when talking
about slavery. Eventually, I had to raise
my hand and remind them: that “we” were
not and are not a part of these despicable
acts. Most of our parents were refugees
from foreign countries, whose ancestors
were also oppressed and persecuted.
This year, I have battled with countless
generalizing and oppression towards
white men. There are girls, whom I am
friends with, that genuinely believe that all
men are misogynistic. I see movements
on social media like #KAM which stands
for “Kill all men”; people don’t realize how
strongly that affects boys in an extremely
negative way.
Even now, I am struggling and frightened
to fully express my opinion to my
girlfriend, who believes that most white
men are oppressive beings. Everyone is
talking about your letter, many many
students including myself are extremely
grateful for what you’ve done. My friends
and classmates feel much more
comfortable expressing their voices and
many minds are changing. So I am once
again thanking you for trying to improve
our school. I wish I could put into words
the extent to which I admire and thank
you. I wish I could describe to you the
good that you have done. I aspire to be as
brave as you some day.
With endless amounts of love and
respect,
-Your former D-E student.

Some idiots here do not know that Bulgarians were enslaved by Turks. All those atrocities the Islamic State wrought on Syria and Iraq were nothing compared to what the Turks subjected the Slavic Bulgaria populace

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

If it patterns with it then explain how.
Historians don't even agree with the 1619 project.

What's the meaning of tenets? Check it then lookup the tenets of crt and tell me again if it teaches history of slavery. Remember it's a theory.

When you talk about tenets, you are most likely talking about the book

and I am not talking about the book!!!!!

”historians disagree with it” yet it won a Pulitzer lmao.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
DissTroy:

You seem to know a lot about going back to a room about a 'public' performance, don't you? Didn't I mention three replies ago that you are a circus clown? I saw you for who you are right away!
"Go back to your room". Exactly what the showmaster tells you when you keep loitering on the stage after 30 minutes of your clown acts, right? PTSD? You wouldn't get any consoling words from me.

This is your life. Live it. Be the best clown out there and maybe - just maybe - I might just rally YouTube views for you.

Next time you'd learn to focus on issues, quoting to discuss civilly, instead of insulting. I best you at both. smiley

Cry more lunatic grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2409) (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.