Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1703275 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2021
basilico:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/professor-shares-hs-students-letter-on-impact-of-crt-exposure-felt-like-scum-undeserving-of-living

The letter stated:
Dear Mrs. Stangel-Plowe,
I truly hope you do read this email, but I
understand if you are too busy to. I am
extremely grateful that you were my
teacher this year, and for the ideas you
finally brought to light recently. I hope you
realize how big of an impact you made on
our community. Unfortunately, all of what
you said is true; I know many students
that are scared to speak out on their
opinions in fear. I have reluctantly
prohibited myself from saying certain
things in class also in fear of sounding
politically incorrect. I see the negative
effects of this toxic community in my
fellow students and faculty every day.
Namely, my eighth grade English teacher
taught us for the first two weeks about
pretty much how awful white men are. For
two weeks, I did not speak a single word
in her class. My fellow white male
classmates left the classroom every time
feeling the same way. For lack of a better
word, those teachings made me feel like
horse shit, like worthless scum
undeserving of living.
Later during that year, in my history class,
my white classmates were constantly
using the pronoun “we” when talking
about slavery. Eventually, I had to raise
my hand and remind them: that “we” were
not and are not a part of these despicable
acts. Most of our parents were refugees
from foreign countries, whose ancestors
were also oppressed and persecuted.
This year, I have battled with countless
generalizing and oppression towards
white men. There are girls, whom I am
friends with, that genuinely believe that all
men are misogynistic. I see movements
on social media like #KAM which stands
for “Kill all men”; people don’t realize how
strongly that affects boys in an extremely
negative way.
Even now, I am struggling and frightened
to fully express my opinion to my
girlfriend, who believes that most white
men are oppressive beings. Everyone is
talking about your letter, many many
students including myself are extremely
grateful for what you’ve done. My friends
and classmates feel much more
comfortable expressing their voices and
many minds are changing. So I am once
again thanking you for trying to improve
our school. I wish I could put into words
the extent to which I admire and thank
you. I wish I could describe to you the
good that you have done. I aspire to be as
brave as you some day.
With endless amounts of love and
respect,
-Your former D-E student.

Division and hate will destroy what was a great nation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
Obamacare survives.

I am surprised that Kavanagh,Thomas and Barrett supported the ACA.

Where is agent orange he will cry wink grin

Once again republiQan effort to undermine Obama's legacy bites the dust

When you bring a better alternative maybe then Obamacare can go

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

Division and hate will destroy what was a great nation
We thank God for President Biden.

Trump's former Defense Secretary as this to say cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Timiofak:

When you talk about tenets, you are most likely talking about the book

and I am not talking about the book!!!!!

”historians disagree with it” yet it won a Pulitzer lmao.

She is not a historian. Winning pulitzer prize means nothing when Democrats push their narratives. You are out of touch.

Imagine winning pulitzer prize for putting out wrong info. Like clearly wrong info.

All I have told you to do to make us understand what you mean by critical race theory you have done none.

Please differentiate the one that is being banned, the book as you say and what you call your own critical race theory. Because the post you replied to has to do with what I am talking about. That post was about banning critical race theory being thought. The same critical race theory I am talking about. So timi, what are you talking about? If you are not talking about the crt you replied to then why did you reply?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_1619_Project

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
Obamacare survives.

I am surprised that Kavanagh,Thomas and Barrett supported the ACA.

Where is agent orange he will cry wink grin

Once again republiQan effort to undermine Obama's legacy bites the dust

When you bring a better alternative maybe then Obamacare can go
It's no suprise. Cadet Bone Spurs promised MAGA cultists a non-existent replacement for 4 years. All the low IQ dolts aka (republiCons) could not work together to come up with a replacement for 4 solid years grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
feedthenation:
Supreme Court dismisses challenge to Affordable Care Act leaving it in place

The Supreme Court dismissed a challenge to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday in a decision that will leave the law intact and save health care for millions of Americans. The justices turned away a challenge from Republican-led states and the former Trump administration who urged the justices to block the entire law.

The justices said that the challengers of the 2010 law did not have the legal right to bring the case.

Justice Stephen Breyer penned the decision that was 7-2. Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented.

The court's ruling comes as President Joe Biden -- a firm supporter of the law that was passed while he served as President Barack Obama's vice president -- has expressed strong support for the law.

The justices noted that there is no harm to opponents from the provisions that they are challenging because Congress has reduced the penalty for failing to buy health insurance to zero.

The ruling means that the justices won't rule on the merits of the lawsuit, which was the third time they've been asked to consider a significant challenge to the law, but instead they will allow the law to stand https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics/supreme-court-affordable-care-act-obamacare/index.html

Agent orange and republiQans will not be happy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

It's no suprise. Cadet Bone Spurs promised Maga a non existent replacement for 4 years. All the low IQ dolts could not work together to come up with a replacement for 4 solid years grin

The shameful part is that people keep voting republiQans that have no plan. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
budaatum:
Mea Culpa!
The sort of thing decent parents would teach their children to do.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/06/17/biden-putin-cnn-kaitlan-collins/

Decency like this is isn't a thing for MAGAs and their cohorts can relate with, to some of them it's a sign of Biden's dementia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The shameful part is that people keep voting republiQans that have no plan. cheesy
I remember how they ran wild on this thread after Barret's confirmation and the Qanons were posting one of my favourite pics of Barret below. Even Cadet Bone spur retweeted the picture too.

Another dirty slap on the orange turd's fat face. Obama defeats him again as always grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Shame on Democrats, Faggotss and delusional Transgender loving liberals

Imagine the idiots Rationalizing why Trans is normal when it goes against objective science

Proud homophobic victory
So glad SCOTUS is on the side of Religious liberty when stupid secular atheist want to infringe on our homophobic rights

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2021
Can't wait on the case of Abortion cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
JESHAL:

Imagine the idiots Rationalizing why Trans is normal when it goes against objective science

Proud homophobic victory
So glad SCOTUS is on the side of Religious liberty when stupid secular atheist want to infringe on our homophobic rights

This is when zendi should come and give us the delusia parable grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2021
JESHAL:

Proud homophobic victory

Whenever you are going abroad don't take this your foolishness to the embassy.

Ensure you don't pride your homophobia openly so that you won't be deported or sent back to Nigeria..
Better still you can apply to Saudi Arabia where beheadings are allowed.

You can also go to the middleast or pass through Libya and if you survive you will be treated as a slave that you are.

Get out of my mention you are of no importance to me better go and complete your education so that you can gain more knowledge because you are really lacking

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

I remember how they ran wild on this thread after Barret's confirmation and the Qanons were posting one of my favourite pics of Barret below. Even Cadet Bone spur retweeted the picture too.

Another dirty slap on the orange turd's fat face. Obama defeats him again as always grin
grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

She is not a historian. Winning pulitzer prize means nothing when Democrats push their narratives. You are out of touch.

Imagine winning pulitzer prize for putting out wrong info. Like clearly wrong info.

All I have told you to do to make us understand what you mean by critical race theory you have done none.

Please differentiate the one that is being banned, the book as you say and what you call your own critical race theory. Because the post you replied to has to do with what I am talking about. That post was about banning critical race theory being thought. The same critical race theory I am talking about. So timi, what are you talking about? If you are not talking about the crt you replied to then why did you reply?

Roman Polanski won an Oscar .
He is a fugitive ,ran away while awaiting sentencing for sleeping with a minor.
Leftists clapped when he won an Oscar.

These leftist awards mean nothing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 5:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

She is not dumb. She is just an hustler that realised you could grift white men by acting as a coon. Remember that NAACP bailed her ass out when she was targeted by racist white boys in high school.

At least she is getting paid for cooning unlike the umudike republiQans on Nairaland.

https://newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/

Candace used to run an anti-Trump website in 2016

Then she realised Trumpanzees are real magas and upped her hustle to profit from the dumb coons. She is a grifter just like Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
feedthenation:
Supreme Court dismisses challenge to Affordable Care Act leaving it in place

The Supreme Court dismissed a challenge to the Affordable Care Act on Thursday in a decision that will leave the law intact and save health care for millions of Americans. The justices turned away a challenge from Republican-led states and the former Trump administration who urged the justices to block the entire law.

The justices said that the challengers of the 2010 law did not have the legal right to bring the case.

Justice Stephen Breyer penned the decision that was 7-2. Justices Samuel Alito and Neil Gorsuch dissented.

The court's ruling comes as President Joe Biden -- a firm supporter of the law that was passed while he served as President Barack Obama's vice president -- has expressed strong support for the law.

The justices noted that there is no harm to opponents from the provisions that they are challenging because Congress has reduced the penalty for failing to buy health insurance to zero.

The ruling means that the justices won't rule on the merits of the lawsuit, which was the third time they've been asked to consider a significant challenge to the law, but instead they will allow the law to stand https://edition.cnn.com/2021/06/17/politics/supreme-court-affordable-care-act-obamacare/index.html

Boom!
Another severe painday for republiqrooks. Which one is criminal trump's legacy that is or will be law of the land in coming 3 to 8 years? I've removed my glasses but still can't find it. Where was the criminal best and most yuge healthcare plan like we've never seen before?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
JESHAL:

Proud homophobic victory
This is rich coming from you. I guess your orange god Trump is liberal too grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2021
Of all the problems facing Nigeria from kidnapping,ritual killings,banditry,rape,paedophilia and terrorism and what have you.

A lunatics problem in life is LGBT people.I rather live in an LGBT country be friends with them kukuma associate with them.Than to live in a country with problems stated above.

Despite all the so called morality Nigeria is home to these crimes and home to some of the most wicked and frustrated people you will ever find on earth.

Radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

This is gonna hit him hard, the dude might not recover cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
EnlightenedUFO:

This is gonna hit him hard, the dude might not recover cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

The Street urchin doesn't know that there are some republiQans who support the LGBT community and abortion.Even his orange god said he supports the LGBT community.
The boy started following American politics last year if not he would have known that in the GQP 2016 convention Peter Thiel a gay man spoke at the convention in support of the orange clown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
basilico:

Roman Polanski won an Oscar .
He is a fugitive ,ran away while awaiting sentencing for sleeping with a minor.
Leftists clapped when he won an Oscar.

These leftist awards mean nothing

Obama won Nobel peace prize for being black grin he too has no clue why he won it because he did literally nothing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ibime:

Then she realised Trumpanzees are real magas and upped her hustle to profit from the dumb coons. She is a grifter just like Trump.

That's why I think she is not totally dumb. She made good money from trumptards grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

Where did I say she is an historian?

no it's not wrong info

I replied because I thought you were talking about as a whole not a book

and yeah let's talk about the tennets of critical race theory the first one I can remember, right now is the ”challenge of the dominant ideology”

What was the major basis of slavery and every other issues that has happened after slavery? There is a dominant ideology as whole.

Now CRT as a topic is addressing that race is a social construct

As I said it's a very broad topic

that I have only skimmed through. I believe I'll be reading about it later
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

Obama won Nobel peace prize for being black grin he too has no clue why he won it because he did literally nothing
Cry me a river oooo, cry me a river grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chic2pimp(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
fredoooooo:

I go disappoint you more than Assnal disappoint all their fans with champions league Hallucinations... grin cheesy grin

Na lie you no fit? tongue.....If dem born spambot well make hin ban me again? angry angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
benalvino2:

NYT and WAPO won Pulitzer for Russian collusion which was all cocck and bull story.

Awards sometimes mean nothing.
Especially Obama. Nobel Peace comes with 1m prize though. I thought Obama would steer the prize to blacks .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

The Street urchin doesn't know that there are some republiQans who support the LGBT community and abortion.Even his orange god said he supports the LGBT community.
The boy started following American politics last year if not he would have known that in the GQP 2016 convention Peter Thiel a gay man spoke at the convention in support of the orange clown.

I just posted a FACT
SCOTUS didn't allow liberal wokeism to infringe on our religious liberty

I don't know why you are arguing an obvious social victory for Christian fundamentalist, religious liberty supercede homosexual rights any day , any time, secular atheist like you can't create rationalizations to dismiss these fundamental maxim in the Constitution
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Cry me a river oooo, cry me a river grin

Of course. Israel making peace with five arab nations was unheard of.

Greta Thurnberg should complete high school nyit winning nominations .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
Ibime:

She was a delusional liberal who got wise. When she started on YouTube in 2015 she got attacked by all the leftwing and right wing drama queens who were going on YouTube claiming to be free thinkers. A conservative lady, a black ex cop who lives in Germany with YouTube handle tree of logic started a conspiracy against her, claiming she was a double agent. The whole community was against her cause she started showing up in prime time shows. She landed on the Dave rubin show in a serious clash with transgender Blaire white. She has proven herself to be a true conservative. You can continue with your conspiracy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
basilico:

Of course. Israel making peace with five arab nations was unheard of.

Greta Thurnberg should complete high school nit winning nominations .
You can join in the crying too cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2410) (2411) (2412) (2413) (2414) (2415) (2416) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.