Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1686158 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:55am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Tdotblueshit, I see u dodged my last comment with a question I sent to you. Probably u are searching for random comments, pictures so u can copy and paste grin grin grin grin Anyway goodnight, see u later. Stay safe.
No. I realised that you are a cultist and nothing I can say or post will make any sense to you. So I stopped wasting my time. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:56am On Jul 17, 2021
Finally.

Only Fully vaccinated. We don't want stupid people visiting Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:57am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Finally.
Only fully vaccinated ease. We don't want stupid people visiting Canada

Don't bother yourself. Most cültists barely travel. It's only America among Western Nations that you will see rednecks born and die without leaving America or owning a passport.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:58am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Don't bother yourself. Most cültists barely travel. It's only America among Western Nations that you will see rednecks born and die without leaving America or owning a passport.
So true. Most don't even leave their city for the next town grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Wil you shut up. Public health is Government concern. Spreading misinformation detrimental to Public Health is Government concern. You are as foolish as an aboki protesting against Polio vaccine and questioning Govt right to put you straight.
It is not the government's job to determine whose truth or fact is to be believed. I see you have handed ur brains over to the government.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

So true. Most don't even leave their city for the next town grin
The best those cultists do in life is leave their villages for Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt and other few Cosmopolitan cities in Nigeria but to these idiots, they are world travellers who know about all the countries of the world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

No. I realised that you are a cultist and nothing I can say or post will make any sense to you. So I stopped wasting my time. grin
When u run out of facts u scream "cultist" that's the liberal way. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:13am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
It is not the government's job to determine whose truth or fact is to be believed. I see you have handed ur brains over to the government.
Here we go again Mr N30.000. Why don't you tell Buhari who is mortgaging your future that.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:17am On Jul 17, 2021
For someone based in the UK to visit Breitbart, they know you are a far right Nazi extremist. That's why the first advert you will see if you visit Breitbart from the UK is a de-radicalisation program to save far right extremists as attached below.

Yet we have some coons and cültists in Umudike drinking poison like akamu from Breitbart daily,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:19am On Jul 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Here we go again Mr N30.000. Why don't you tell Buhari who is mortgaging your future that.
You are yet to prove my comments wrong, foolishnessofLincoln grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:21am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:
For someone based in the UK to visit Breitbart, they know you are a far right Nazi extremist. That's why the first advert you will see if you visit Breitbart from the UK is a de-radicalisation program to save far right extremists as attached below.

Yet we have some coons and cültists in Umudike drinking poison like akamu from Breitbart daily,
Those Umudikeans are truly cultists indeed. They will go into Right Wing hate filled blogs to make their useless points not knowing that those people they are advocating for will skewer them on a stick like a piece of shawarma without any remorse. How stupid can you be to be an african advocate for the cause of Nazis and Klans.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:23am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
You are yet to prove my comments wrong, foolishnessofLincoln grin
Your point is idiocy. We live in a Western society that Rule of Law is supreme not under your paymaster Buhari who kidnapped your IPOB hero Kanu from Kenya and try to assassinate igboho. That's what we Americans will never tolerate any of our leaders to do. By the way, have you been paid your June salary yet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:

Shut up you cültist. It is Govt job to control misinformation in society in general before eediots like you go burning 5G towers, or Imams go spreading lies about polio vaccine that leave a good proportion of their people handicapped. Don't approach me with your cültist views. The anti-Govt delusion fostered in you by far-right programming shows the mindset that led to the insurrection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:32am On Jul 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Those Umudikeans are truly cultists indeed. They will go into Right Wing hate filled blogs to make their useless points not knowing that those people they are advocating for will skewer them on a stick like a piece of shawarma without any remorse. How stupid can you be to be an african advocate for the cause of Nazis and Klans.

So far no visa is granted for them to bring their ediocy to Western society, they can keep reading Nazi websites while chewing groundnut in their Banana republic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:35am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Shut up you cültist. It is Govt job to control misinformation in society in general before eediots like you go burning 5G towers, or Imams go spreading lies about polio vaccine that leave a good proportion of their people handicapped. Don't approach me with your cültist views. The anti-Govt delusion fostered in you by far-right programming shows the mindset that led to the insurrection.
These Coons are truly brainless. Once Fake and Racist Faux News say something, these brain damaged cultists just run away with it like a Gospel from the Good Book. Why would a Cable Network try to discourage its viewers from getting vaccinated against a deadly virus that has killed over 650.000 people. Rupert Murdoch the owner of Faux News was one of the first people in US to get the vaccine. Doesn't that tell these unpaid Coons something. Trump got his vaccines with his family and hid it from the sheeps that worships him. If the vaccines are so bad, how come Rupert and Trump got theirs before other people.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:37am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

So far no visa is granted for them to bring their ediocy to Western society, they can keep reading Nazi websites while chewing groundnut in their Banana republic.
Imagine these Cultists in the Western World with their lunacy. The 4 footer midget and his band of friends wouldn't last six months in Chitown before they are off the radar permanently.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
These Coons are truly brainless. Once Fake and Racist Faux News say something, these brain damaged cultists just run away with it like a Gospel from the Good Book. Why would a Cable Network try to discourage its viewers from getting vaccinated against a deadly virus that has killed over 650.000 people. Rupert Murdoch the owner of Faux News was one of the first people in US to get the vaccine. Doesn't that tell these unpaid Coons something. Trump got his vaccines with his family and hid it from the sheeps that worships him. If the vaccines are so bad, how come Rupert and Trump got theirs before other people.

The American right wing media is reckless and lacking in any form of civic responsibility.

They should keep this up. By now, they have lost the vote of every sane neutral while pandering to their deluded base of Neanderthals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 1:43am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

The American right wing media is reckless and lacking in any form of civic responsibility.

They should keep this up. By now, they have lost the vote of every sane neutral while pandering to their deluded base of Neanderthals
That's why the GQP is shrinking daily. Thousands of newly minted 18 year old voters daily and not to talk of newly minted naturalized American citizens are trooping to the Democrats column and that's why all this Red States are trying to make it hard for people to vote. They know that if all eligible Americans vote, the Republican Party will be a permanent minority party. The more people that vote, the better it's for Democrats and even Mitch Mcconnell admitted to that couple years ago.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 4:53am On Jul 17, 2021
https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/AZMARIC/bulletins/2e852d0

Madness in full display - auditing 2 million votes for about 3 months and still counting. How long will it take to audit 150 million votes?
Anyway, Cyber Ninjas you have been challenged - finish your audit, release your report and be prepared to defend it in court.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
This tyrannical administration of sleepy Joe Biden just admitted that they (in conjunction with Big Tech.) are going after folks that object to the vaccines online on social media. Communism awaits if America folds its hand and does nothing to protect the 1st Amendment. All this is happening in just 6 months since inauguration. As for Trump, he just got what he's been looking for to nail Big Tech and prove beyond doubt that they are colluding with the government to censor anyone and any opinions they dislike - all in the name of "misinformation."

Leftism is a disease that destroys society.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

You must love it in China and North Korea. You didn't think straight on this one. The government always use misinformation to convince the public of anything. That's how Hitler attacked Poland, that's how Bush and Blair attacked Iraq.

It is misinformation they were trying to control before they go after Edward Snowden and wiki leaks but Snowden was not spreading misinformation as well as wiki leaks. When you put that power in their hands they use it against you. I don't know why you people like tyrannical government so much. But carry all your freedom dash government and wonder when they come for you when you sneeze. Liberalism is a disease. Obixel is right and now big tech is becoming state actors I hope they can be sued

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2021
Konkoja:

Madness in full display - auditing 2 million votes for about 3 months and still counting. How long will it take to audit 150 million votes?
Anyway, Cyber Ninjas you have been challenged - finish your audit, release your report and be prepared to defend it in court.
Very good. Republican vs Republican. Thanks to Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2021
Ibime:

Wil you shut up. Public health is Government concern. Spreading misinformation detrimental to Public Health is Government concern. You are as foolish as an aboki protesting against Polio vaccine and questioning Govt right to put you straight.
I agree with you. This helps to keep idiots in check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:23am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Maryland (Another GQP state) hit 100%
It is a democratic voting state it is considered a blue state.Only their governor is a republiQan who is anti Trumpism as well.Democrats control the major infrastructures in that state.

There are Qultist there too,they were the Qultist who gathered at Walter Reed when agent orange was diagnosed with covid19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:32am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
Propaganda grin Anything to lure folks, so desperate grin Now they are even going door to door like JWs grin grin

When you are bombarded with pure facts, the best you can do is faux outrage. Can't you smell your stupidity rising up your nose? You know you've been had but still shamelessly pander on because cultists don't want to admit they've been had.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:35am On Jul 17, 2021
benalvino3:

You must love it in China and North Korea. You didn't think straight on this one. The government always use misinformation to convince the public of anything. That's how Hitler attacked Poland, that's how Bush and Blair attacked Iraq.

It is misinformation they were trying to control before they go after Edward Snowden and wiki leaks but Snowden was not spreading misinformation as well as wiki leaks. When you put that power in their hands they use it against you. I don't know why you people like tyrannical government so much. But carry all your freedom dash government and wonder when they come for you when you sneeze. Liberalism is a disease. Obixel is right and now big tech is becoming state actors I hope they can be sued

Years of believing Obama was a green alien serpent and that the queen of england eat babies have damaged your psyche beyond normal. The misinformation epidemic has ravaged your thinking beyond the pale, that it gives you satisfaction to ramble about unconnected topics just to jerk off. Sad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:08am On Jul 17, 2021
benalvino3:

They are no longer hiding it, a situation where the Government deputises Big Tech to become State actors in an effort to censor or shut down voices they disagree with - any sane person would find that problematic, except those who actually support it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:14am On Jul 17, 2021
obixcel:
They are no longer hiding it, a situation where the Government deputises Big Tech to become State actors in an effort to censor or shut down voices they disagree with - any sane person would find that problematic, except those who actually support it.

That's what they are doing in China. My friend owen from Birmingham UK, an English teacher in China cannot speak to me freely. If I send a message it takes him days to reply and he can't discuss any topic.
Gradually they are becoming China, a communist utopia. People have died from the vaccine, no one knows the effect in the next five years. I understand people who does not want to take it or are skeptical about it because their concern at this moment is the unknown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:23am On Jul 17, 2021
benalvino3:

That's what they are doing in China. My friend owen from Birmingham UK, a teacher in China cannot speak to me freely. If I send a message it takes him days to reply and he can't discuss any topic.
Gradually they are becoming China, a communist utopia. People have died from the vaccine, no one knows the effect in the next five years. I understand people who does not want to take it or are skeptical about it because their concern at this moment is the unknown.

Lol after Buhari banned Twitter you justified it and gave example how Chinese and even Russia control their media and people, you said its good, how come its suddenly bad now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 8:26am On Jul 17, 2021
Konkoja:

I won't be surprised if these auditors back out because this game they are playing is a dangerous one, any report they release will have their stamp and if taken to court to defend it and it turns out crooked we will have another Rudy Giuliani situation.

Already they are now saying they don't have enough information to complete to audit. Circus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:36am On Jul 17, 2021
sanpipita:

Lol after Buhari banned Twitter you justified it and gave example how Chinese and even Russia control their media and people, you said its good, how come its suddenly bad now?

No, you did not understand my point. I said Twitter cannot control what the government says and how it addressed its people especially when it does not break their terms. I never said it's good. I challenge you to quote me
YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE TO MAKE A POINT. SO GO AND BRING UP ANY POST OF MINE I HAVE SAID IT'S GOOD FOR GOVERNMENT TO CONTROL MEDIA AND ITS PEOPLE.

The government want to use Twitter and facebook to control its people can say or can't say. That's the same thing Twitter did to buhari and they got banned.

I said they tried it in India and got owned, they have to bow to the will of Pakistan, Russia etc. Why are they interfering with Nigerian politics. That's my problem.

I will never support buhari making Twitter silence anyone in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Finally.

Only Fully vaccinated. We don't want stupid people visiting Canada.

All arrivals to UK whether vaccinated or not, visiting or returning must be quarantined for 14 days in a hotel chosen for them at their own cost. A friend of mine left UK for 5 days , on returning he is still in quarantine despite being vaccinated fully.With an armed guard outside his door 24/7 ( in two shifts) At his cost.He is only allowed 3 times a day to step out (for a smoke).

(1) (2) (3) ... (2508) (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GloriousGbola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.