Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587477 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Will you shut up about your Obama obsession

After the -Great Hope won, he begun dividing the society on black/brown/white, rich poor (taxation), gender, criminals vs peaceful,climate scepticism etc.

I never understood his slogan Change you can believe in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2021
Democrats are crooks. Commiefornia is facing an election after Gov Newson was recalled.
The State Board rejected Republican's most popular candidate Larry Elder over some frivolous redaction issue in his filing papers. He sued.(The Gov was exempted from the same checks).
Judge took only twenty minutes to cut through the BS and ordered Elder's name reinstated to the ballot.

Yes its Republican suppressing votes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2021
Goodvibes007:
To bad. This is a result of conspiracy theories and misinformation from the GQP.

That aside. Dr Faucci lied to congress about funding the COVID-19 research in China?
What happened to Trump associates who lied to fongress..like Roger Stone or Michael Cohen?

Democrats dont get charged.
Biden is as bad as Stalin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

After the -Great Hope won, he begun dividing the society on black/brown/white, rich poor (taxation), gender, criminals vs peaceful,climate scepticism etc.

I never understood his slogan Change you can believe in.

You are suffering from mental illness and no one will tell you. Obama dividing society? Maybe in the bunker in the village where you live, admittedly reading far right websites everyday.

The great divider of society according to race, sex and creed is the orange buffoon, the father of hatred.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

You are not suffering from mental illness like i am and no one will tell you. Obama dividing society? Maybe in the bunker in the village where you live, admittedly reading far right websites everyday.

The great divider of society according to race, sex and creed is the orange buffoon, the father of hatred.

You would not know because you are already biased .
He was elected to unite people, not split them into fragments. Under him taking a knee became the norm by entitled overpaid sports people.
Gender redefined to be more than 2.
I can go on

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:34am On Jul 22, 2021

The various shots people are getting now,
you’re okay! You’re not going to get covid if
you have these vaccinations,” Biden said.
“What I say to people who are worried
about a new pandemic: get vaccinated,” Mr.
Biden said during the event in Cincinnati,
Ohio. “If you are vaccinated even if you do
catch the virus … you are not likely to get
sick. You’ll probably be symptomless. You
are not going to be in a position where your
life is in danger.”

Joe Biden blatant lie. His own VP was tested for COVID-19. Democrats spread the rona from Texas to DC.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:35am On Jul 22, 2021

The various shots people are getting now,
you’re okay! You’re not going to get covid if
you have these vaccinations,” Biden said.

Joe Biden blatant lie. His own VP was tested for COVID-19. Fully vaccinated Democrats spread the rona from Texas to DC.

Israel .The rona patients currently are comprised of up to 60% fully vaccinated
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

You would not know because you are already biased .
He was elected to unite people, not split them into fragments. Under him taking a knee became the norm by entitled overpaid sports people.
Gender redefined to be more than 2.
I can go on

You are very foolish. Taking a knee is freedom of expression, and did that not intensify during Trumps era? Why did Trump not stop it if it's within a Presidents remit to do so?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

I am very foolish. Taking a knee is freedom of expression, and did that not intensify during Trumps era? Why did Trump not stop it if it's within a Presidents remit to do so?

You are very foolish. He planted the seeds. It grew under Trump. The media took Trump bashing to a new level over racism to tar and feather him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

You are suffering from mental illness and no one will tell you. Obama dividing society? Maybe in the bunker in the village where you live, admittedly reading far right websites everyday.

Obama did. The US only got so chaotic after he became the president. Clinton and Bush wasn't pushing this leftist crap you see till Obama came.

Since then the Intel community has been obviously corrupt

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:17am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Obama did. The US only got so chaotic after he became the president. Clinton and Bush wasn't pushing this leftist crap you see till Obama came.

I concluded the other day and I posted reiterating that these people here are not leftists at heart
They are Obama cultists, worse than brainwashed terrorists who blow themselves up after being promised untold vices in their after life.
Anything Obama supports is good. Obama loathed Trump and so they hate him .Obama promotes climate change and so they do.. Obama supported Iran, these minions can hug an Iranian
Their position on any matter is , first what is Obama's position. Next that's the biblical truth to regurgitate.

To run cover they accuse others of being cultists, which deflects their obscene cultist worship of Obama.
See how Ibime almost bursts a vein when I attack Obama. Im sure he'd get violent if we met.
That's cultism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

I concluded the other day and I posted reiterating that these people here are not leftists at heart
They are Obama cultists, worse than brainwashed terrorists who blow themselves up after being promised untold vices in their after life.
Anything Obama supports is good. Obama loathed Trump and so they hate him .Obama promotes climate change and so they do.. Obama supported Iran, these minions can hug an Iranian
Their position on any matter is , first what is Obama's position. Next that's the biblical truth to regurgitate.

To run cover they accuse others of being cultists, which deflects their obscene cultist worship of Obama.
See how Ibime almost bursts a vein when I attack Obama. Im sure he'd get violent if we met.
That's cultism.

Obama was shit. It took me 4 years to realise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:28am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

I thought you people think CNN is a den of liars?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:41am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

I thought you people think CNN is a den of liars?

You people trust them so we pick the source you trust to take away the excuse

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

You people trust them so we pick the source you trust to take away the excuse

So basically it is trustworthy only for the narrative you want to push.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:56am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

So basically it is trustworthy only for the narrative you want to push.

I don't trust their news that's not to say they lie 100% of the time but I use cnn because it is what you guys trust. Again, it is what you guys trust so I gave you source that you trust

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Obama was shit. It took me 4 years to realise.

I was for him during his reelection.
After dismembering Libya and Syria , I saw through him and realized he is a giant PoS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

I was for him during his reelection.
After dismembering Libya and Syria , I saw through him and realized he is a giant PoS.

Ukraine, yemen etc.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

I don't trust their news that's not to say they lie 100% of the time but I use cnn because it is what you guys trust. Again, it is what you guys trust so I gave you source that you trust

And here is what you didn't read:

A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

The survey results come as an increasing number say discrimination against blacks is a very serious problem and concerns about bias in the criminal justice system remain widespread.

Overall, 54% say relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse since Obama became president, including 57% of whites and 40% of blacks. That's up sharply compared with last June, when 43% said things had gotten worse shortly after a racially motivated shooting at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/10/05/politics/obama-race-relations-poll/index.html

Clearly has nothing to do with Obama.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama
, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

The survey results come as an increasing number say discrimination against blacks is a very serious problem and concerns about bias in the criminal justice system remain widespread.

Overall, 54% say relations between blacks and whites have gotten worse since Obama became president, including 57% of whites and 40% of blacks. That's up sharply compared with last June, when 43% said things had gotten worse shortly after a racially motivated shooting at a black church in Charleston, South Carolina.

It has nothing to do with Obama but the poll was about obama's admin. Why didn't it get worse under Bush and Clinton?

See, the media and the democrats pour fuel into the race inferno and they keep fuelling it. This started under Obama and he started the anti police thing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

A majority of Americans say relations between blacks and whites in the US have worsened under President Barack Obama, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.

These guys don't realize how Obama's presidency drove some white people especially conservatives crazy, one day will we talk about how their revenge was electing Trump, Republicans embraced far right just because of Obama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:20am On Jul 22, 2021
Obama became president and he was called anti Christ, his wife was called a man, let's not forget the conspiracy that was pushed he wasn't American, but yeah it's Obama that was dividing Americans.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Race relations worsened because the Klansmen you support could not stomach a black President and membership of hate groups grew exponentially

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

It has nothing to do with Obama but the poll was about obama's admin. Why didn't it get worse under Bush and Clinton?

See, the media and the democrats pour fuel into the race inferno and they keep fuelling it. This started under Obama and he started the anti police thing.

The cult of Obama is always unreasonable.
You provide CNN polls , they blame the moon landing instead of Obama.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

You are very foolish. He planted the seeds. It grew under Trump. The media took Trump bashing to a new level over racism to tar and feather him.

He planted the seeds of what? Colin Kapaernick started taking the knee in September 2016. That's his freedom of expression against what he perceives to be police brutality. Go and take your medication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Another false narrative that has been fact checked:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2016/jul/12/william-johnson/law-enforcement-lobbyist-says-pro-police-speech-ma/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

He planted the seeds of what? Colin Kapaernick started taking the knee in September 2016. That's his freedom of expression against what he perceives to be police brutality. Go and take your medication.

What is the name of the Obama ministry that you cultists worship at?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
sanpipita:

These guys don't realize how Obama's presidency drove some white people especially conservatives crazy, one day will we talk about how their revenge was electing Trump, Republicans embraced far right just because of Obama.

Yep. They wanted to to swing back against what they see as a threat, a society where minorities can attain political zenith, it's the main reason why Hilary was not elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:27am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Race relations worsened because the Klansmen you support could not stomach a black President and membership of hate groups grew exponentially

I didn't see that on CNN poll.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:43am On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

Yep. They wanted to to swing back against what they see as a threat, a society where minorities can attain political zenith, it's the main reason why Hilary was not elected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC3uxBIHDZY

Watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Wow! Unbelievable blaming Obama for suffering discrimination. How dare he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:47am On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

I like the hilarious irony that the proof you posted for the worsened race relations under Obama is an article by CNN, the main media outlet of the Democrats.

I expect him and them to either ignore what you pointed out to term you a "coon" or "cultist", or go off tangent and off topic by throwing tantrums about Donald Trump and his wife as he characteristically does.

The selective amnesia of these Leftolunatics is bewildering!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.