Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1587362 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

I highly doubt trading in that market will overcome the Foreign exchange inflation

Enjoy your doubts, but go and buy Oando right now and thank me later.
Remember I told you I re-balanced my trading portfolio into oil stocks.
I will take profits in enough tons of naira to override the exchange rate problem
Prosperity is fully available wherever you are with the right insights.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:57am On Jul 22, 2021
zendi:

Enjoy your doubts, but go and buy Oando right now and thank me later.
Remember I told you I re-balanced my trading portfolio into oil stocks.
I will take profits in enough tons of naira to override the exchange rate problem
Prosperity is fully available wherever you are with the right insights.

Are you saying market has not already factored in the increase in oil prices into OANDOs share price? Is NSE that inefficient?

Or are you expecting oil to go above $71 which is around it's resistance level for the last 6 years.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
basilico:

What is the name of the Obama ministry that you cultists worship at?

You're the one obsessed with Obama. Or maybe you can tell me when you last saw me mentioning Obama.

You randomly dropped Obama's name in an unrelated diatribe. Maybe Obama is haunting your dreams because people like him unlike your orange buffoon

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Before anyone can say discrimination or systemic racism, look at the qualifications. Asians are on top of the food chain and they are not whites. Stereotypes builds as a result of performance by one ethnic group.
Stereotypes do not only "build as a result of performance by one ethnic group". In fact, stereotypes are often built then imposed as the performance of an ethnic group.

An example is the unequal funding of schools in poor areas because they've been stereotyped to underperform schools in more affluent areas.

Another is a long running company that is white heavy at the top with decades of blacks at the lower rungs.

Below is one more. The imposition of the stereotype of almajeri, I'd have called it.

Futureleader201:
THE ALMAJIRI SYSTEM
(What you don't know about it)

As a Nigeria, walking through the streets of some northern state, it is common to find bedraggled boys between the ages of 4 and 15 with bowls inundating every cranny begging for food and alms. These boys are popularly referred to as Almajiri meaning students of Islam. What you know about these urchins is their nuisances on our streets with their dirty appearances. What you don't know, however, about these little menaces is their political significance and relevance to the islamic ideology of the oligarchic north. These young boys, as innocent and innocuous they may appear, are well bred soldiers of Islam. These footsoldiers are highly trained ideological mercenaries whose main targets are non Muslims and regions not yet in the hands of Islamic leadership. It is a well thought out scheme that is well hidden to the ordinary eye. Here is how it works.

It is important you know before hand that there two classes of people in the core North. They are the elites and the "talakawas" (the poor). It is intriguing to know that every member of the society embraces his class contentedly with a conviction that it is the will of God for the rich to be rich and the poor to be poor. The elites are the ones destined to enjoy the spoils of life. They are however saddled with the responsibility of handing to the poor. The poor on the other expect their livelihood out of the benevolence of the elites. Sometimes you will see the poor actually praying for the rich to be blessed even more so that these rich elites can hand to the poor as charities. Imaging this prayer "Allay ya baka ka ba mu" (Allah should give to you so that you can give to us (the poor)). This is pure poverty mentality.

The responsibility of the Talakawa, however, in this skewed society is simple. The poor talakawas are to proliferate through breeding enough Almajiris to attain different causes of islam. I will tell you more about these causes in later paragraphs. Take a shoe shiner (mobile cobbler) for instance. His income in a day is between N300 to N500. He probably has two wives and eight children. Three of these children could be boys and the rest girls. Because of his meager income he is not able to fend for the family, he then leans on the Almajhri system that will absorb the boys. The girls are sent to early marriages under the guise that they are protecting them from prostitution. In other cases the girls are asked to hawk on the street to save some money for their marriages. It is a vicious cycle that perpetuate this ugly trend.

The boys, as young as four, are handed to an Islamic scholar often referred to as Mallam. This Mallams is teacher, proprietor, and everything a formal learning institution needs, all embodied in one individual. His school is often his compound where he makes a makeshift bug infested classroom that suffices for classroom and hostel at the same time. These children that may number up to 60 Almajiris are admitted into these ramshackle schools under the harshest learning curriculum. They are flogged and whipped to memorize the Koran. In the hands of a radically fanatic Mallam, these children are thought to hate others who are not of the faith of Islam.

In the care of a Mallam who sometimes is not able to fend for these kids these children are sent out into the streets armed with a bowl to beg for remnants of food eaten by people. Sometimes to complement what they have they scavenge refuse dumps to get whatever seems edible at the time. And when sympathetic passerby give them alms they judiciously hand moneys realized to their Mallam. These children will not bath with good soaps for years consequently they grow up with strange body odors.

Upon graduation after many year with mallam with no parental guidance and care they are ready for any of these purposes. Some of them are sent to states yet determined as Islamic states with a little percentage of their savings from begging given to them by their mallam. When they arrive these states they are often assimilated by an imam of a mosque. The mosque, other than a place of worship, provides accommodation and skills acquisition centres. This is where they learn how to become water vendors, mobile cobblers, mobile pedicurist/manicurists, and a host of other menial jobs. While at it, they study the characteristic of the people in their host environment. The information they provide is crucial for the decision makers in the north for political manipulations for instance.

The other set of this almajiris are saddled with the task of impregnating young unsuspecting girls and converting them to Islam. There is a fetish side to this act. Those who achieve this feat are rewarded immensely. The case of Ese Oruru should come to mind at this point.

The last set is the one that provide recruitment of soldiers into terrorist cells such as Boko Haram.

When GEJ was building schools for the almajiris he thought he was doing the core north a favor. He was actually tempering with a delicate system instituted by the north in furtherance of Islamic agenda in Nigeria.

I write this exposé because I want you to know what the whole system of almajiri is all about the next time you see a young almajiri boy dangling a plate in front of you asking for alms. Just remember that standing in front of you then is the first ring in a long chain of an Islamic plot to capture Nigerian.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Livelystone01: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Its alright. You can reply whenever you like. I will respond. I had a debate once with GalaticHorde and the debate was about qualification and how Nigerians are doing better than African Americans. Nigerians are black and most times are on student visa and as a result Nigerians had to put more efforts. There is a reason Indians dominate computing in almost everywhere they go because they are qualified and they get employed.

Before anyone can say discrimination or systemic racism, look at the qualifications. Asians are on top of the food chain and they are not whites. Stereotypes builds as a result of performance by one ethnic group.

Being under represented is not becuase of uppression. It could be a case for a country that does not function like Nigeria.

What do you think about athletics? Blacks dominate right? They are over represented because they are good in that aspect.

So let's look at qualifications.
Nigerians live in a rigorous system here and when they travel, they see opportunities and grab it because they are seeing results for their hard work. Also, a Nigerian who is over there knows why he went, to better his life and family, therefore, he will work double to meet up with his targets. Most Nigerians work 10hours for peanuts here, they'd rather work 12hours nonstop over there tohave a better pay to meet up.

As for the area of athletics, I think the reason the blacks are dominating it is because of years where they were pushed into that corner by segregation and words of negativity concerning other areas of education. Imagine a man who has been always told he cannot do anything in engineering and other areas, what do you expect him to do now that his esteem has been crushed?, He will just face his talents and see how others like him are doing better in that area.
I think the blacks are more respected and accepted in the field of athletics from the time where systemic racism was at its peak and it has stuck with so many because that's where they are valued.

It is a self esteem issue. (I like you to watch or read about how Malcolm X was discouraged by his white teacher that he would do better as a waiter instead of being a lawyer. Thank God he found his mojo in prison)

But now, most blacks are moving into other areas and that's a good thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

Yep. They wanted to to swing back against what they see as a threat, a society where minorities can attain political zenith, it's the main reason why Hilary was not elected.

It's like Jonathan's presidency, after he emerged northern elites were slighted and regrouped, in end they push him away by supporting a very divisive man as President.

People who will tell you Jonathan was a divisive president see no wrong in what Buhari is doing, same with Obama getting called divisive from people wake up in morning and first thing they do is to suck Trump's phallus.

Obama can't not afford to do the kind of madness Trump did, it would have been used to forever judge blacks and even other minorities on why they shouldn't be president ever Trump lost and wouldn't attend inauguration of Biden, but Obama was there to attend his swearing in, think I read somewhere Michelle Obama talking about how they had to be cautious while at white house.

You watch and see patterns to these things, a minority has to be perfect in everything they can't even afford to be controversial whereas when you are from majority people will justify you and call you a 'fighter'

And why one question we need to ask ourselves, why is that whenever a minority becomes leader or president it sparks 'divisions'?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2021
Here's your daily reminder that trump is a die hard Criminal, grifter and diaper wearing con artist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
I've been mentioning the October surprise for a lot of reasons and one could be for Michael Cohen, as his sentence ends in that time frame.
Is it going to be the time when trump will be directly indicted and place under house arrest due to recognition?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
In a crumbling crime syndicate, anyone can tell on anyone. Loyalty is a mirage, ask Al Capone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC3uxBIHDZY

Watch

Make sure you listen at 5:42.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2021
Livelystone01:

Nigerians live in a rigorous system here and when they travel, they see opportunities and grab it because they are seeing results for their hard work. Also, a Nigerian who is over there knows why he went, to better his life and family, therefore, he will work double to meet up with his targets. Most Nigerians work 10hours for peanuts here, they'd rather work 12hours nonstop over there tohave a better pay to meet up.

As for the area of athletics, I think the reason the blacks are dominating it is because of years where they were pushed into that corner by segregation and words of negativity concerning other areas of education. Imagine a man who has been always told he cannot do anything in engineering and other areas, what do you expect him to do now that his esteem has been crushed?, He will just face his talents and see how others like him are doing better in that area.
I think the blacks are more respected and accepted in the field of athletics from the time where systemic racism was at its peak and it has stuck with so many because that's where they are valued.

It is a self esteem issue. (I like you to watch or read about how Malcolm X was discouraged by his white teacher that he would do better as a waiter instead of being a lawyer. Thank God he found his mojo in prison)

You may also want to check out the sports Blacks dominate. (Sprint, Relay, Basketball, e.t.c). These are sports where a child from a poor black ground can participate in without costing the parents an arm and a leg.

There is a reason blacks don't dominate sports like Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, e.t.c

It's an entire topic on it's own

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/sport/2021/mar/29/black-athletes-genetically-superior-myth-sports
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2021
Livelystone01:

Your first paragraph says hardwork pays and if African Americans can't work hard they should not be complaining the system is there to put them down. Nigerians holds the most degree than any other ethnic group including Asian Americans. Nigerians are professors and lecturers. They are very successful becauase of the hardwork they invest into their career.

There are white people who are not getting it easy and their situation is no different from the next person. What's most important is their qualifications.

About athletics, no one is telling blacks they can't do anything. In the United States, they have good PE and sports programs embedded in their schools. They discover the strength of athletes there and help them decide their career path. That's not to say they are not going to streets and ghetto to harvest talents who are not in schools, they do that also but to he an athlete from the schools they require a good grade from you and if you are lacking then they may kick you out of the sports you are interested in and have you focus on your grades.

During Malcolm X, time was hard and bad for blacks but things has changed.

Take south Africa for example, there was a time blacks were not allowed to get the same level of maths. But as I said things has change and it is left for everyone to take their chances.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
Enugurangers:

You may also want to check out the sports Blacks dominate. (Sprint, Relay, Basketball, e.t.c). These are sports where a child from a poor black ground can participate in without costing the parents an arm and a leg.

There is a reason blacks don't dominate sports like Golf, Hockey, Lacrosse, e.t.c

I don't think much people especially blacks have interest for golf else you will see them in golf course etc. There are some sports only rich whites and rich blacks can partake in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Take south Africa for example, there was a time blacks were not allowed to get the same level of maths. But as I said things has change and it is left for everyone to take their chances.

I see you now understand what you call racism in maths, though its in the instruction method itself.

And Ben, things have not changed enough for minorities and for women at least, though it has improved a lot from when blacks sat in the back of a bus or were chained.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

Stereotypes do not only "build as a result of performance by one ethnic group". In fact, stereotypes are often built then imposed as the performance of an ethnic group.

An example is the unequal funding of schools in poor areas because they've been stereotyped to underperform schools in more affluent areas.

Another is a long running company that is white heavy at the top with decades of blacks at the lower rungs.

Below is one more. The imposition of the stereotype of almajeri, I'd have called it.

School funding are based on property tax. If you live in a poor neighborhood, it is likely that the schools around there will be poorly funded
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

School funding are based on property tax. If you live in a poor neighborhood, it is likely that the schools around there will be poorly funded

That should not be the case with public funded schools that ought to be funded equitably and not the more you have the more you get.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

I see you now understand what you call racism in maths, though its in the instruction method itself.

And Ben, things have not changed enough for minorities and for women at least, though it has improved a lot from when blacks sat in the back of a bus or were chained.

I told you about actual racism in maths and I gave you this example that day we talked about that book. If you can go back you will see where I mentioned it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

That should not be the case with public funded schools that ought to be funded equitably and not the more you have the more you get.

That's how it is in the US that's why you can't go to school outside your district and if your parents send you to school outside they will arrest you. Trump ended that rubbish.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2021
Ibime:

Are you saying market has not already factored in the increase in oil prices into OANDOs share price? Is NSE that inefficient?

Or are you expecting oil to go above $71 which is around it's resistance level for the last 6 years.
NSE is efficient, but it's hands were tied over OANDO price.
NSE could not move the share because Oando had other baggages, besides low oil price, weighing it down.
News has just entered the market that one major baggage has been lifted. (Click link).
Oando's share price will now respond to the euphoria over this news and, retroactively, to the increase in crude oil price.

Oil can break the resistance as anti-business policies in Washington crackdown on US Oil and Gas in pursuit of green new deal and world *decarbonization."
Some leftists are already calling to stop new investments in Oil and Gas.

OPEC will happily pick up the market share in oil exportation to be abandoned by US, making companies like OANDO smile.

Oil price is around that resistance right now and looking up, I believe, and if SEC problems and other boardroom squabbles are really over, the market may now proceed to prize in all the recent positives around OANDO.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-sec-settles-lingering-dispute-with-oando-plc/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

I told you about actual racism in maths and I gave you this example that day we talked about that book. If you can go back you will see where I mentioned it.

Well, add to whatever you say you told me but seem to have refused to tell yourself yet, discrimination in education funding and its consequence.

Local property taxes provide most of the funding for public school and this varies in accordance to the relative affluence of each neighborhood. Reduced funding can limit available electives, or Advanced Placement courses. The public education system provides the classes needed to obtain a General Education Development (GED) and obtain a job or pursue higher education. The education system can deem higher level courses unnecessary, therefore omitting these courses from public school curriculum. Though earning a diploma, students' education can be limiting, and most of the disadvantaged population includes those in a lower income city or neighborhood. Racial and ethnic minorities primarily comprise this population. As Kozol talks about in his book, Racial Inequality, school infrastructure and the surrounding neighborhoods play a big factor in funding allocation. Frequently, students drop out due to lack of support from parents or school faculty.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_school_funding_in_the_United_States#%3A%7E%3Atext%3DThe_Local_government_allocates_education%2Cfund_local_expenditures%2C_including_education.?wprov=sfla1
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

That's how it is in the US that's why you can't go to school outside your district and if your parents send you to school outside they will arrest you. Trump ended that rubbish.

Aba! Ben! I'll be arrested if I sent to a school on the other side of the US or a better school in the neighbouring district?

Evidence please!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

Well, add to whatever you say you told me but seem to have refused to tell yourself yet, discrimination in education funding and its consequence.

Lol, I told you racism in maths was a thing and I used South Africa as an example. That practice is no more. No one will deny the past was not filled with evil. We are in the present
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

Aba! Ben! I'll be arrested if I sent to a school on the other side of the US or a better school in the neighbouring district?

Evidence please!
. Evidence

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

"Trump ended that rubbish".

Do you have a reference to back this statement up?
I would like to read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol, I told you racism in maths was a thing and I used South Africa as an example. That practice is no more. No one will deny the past was not filled with evil. We are in the present

Ben, that racism in maths was a thing in South Africa, has evolved into a much bigger thing in the entire education system of South Africa.

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/03069889408253670?journalCode=cbjg20

https://theconversation.com/racism-is-still-rife-in-south-africas-schools-what-can-be-done-about-it-110195

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:
. Evidence

Very lame. Did you miss the double reporting of the reason she is before the court? But read what the judge said and tell me what this case is about.

The 34-year-old Bridgeport woman pleaded guilty in a Norwalk court to charges of first-degree larceny and conspiracy to commit first-degree larceny for illegally enrolling her 6-year-old son in Norwalk public school despite living here.

"This case is about the convictions for the sale of narcotics to an undercover police officer," the judge said. "I think you understand that because that is really the essence of what has gotten you into the predicament you find yourself today."
https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/Tanya-McDowell-sentenced-to-5-years-in-prison-3437974.php

Also, see the double standards.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
Enugurangers:

"Trump ended that rubbish".

Do you have a reference to back this statement up?
I would like to read.

Didn't really happen but he was working with betsy towards that but he signed executive other towards something concerning schools. Read.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/wesleywhistle/2020/06/16/trump-school-choice-is-the-civil-rights-statement-of-the-year/?sh=75b22ba23f46
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

Very lame. Did you miss the double reporting of the reason she is before the court? But read what the judge said and tell me what this case is about.

Also, see the double standards.

I don't know what you are arguing or getting at, but it's illegal to enroll your Kid outside their district

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434051-story-of-mother-sentenced-to-jail-for-enrolling-child-in
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

I don't know what you are arguing or getting at, but it's illegal to enroll your Kid outside their district

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/434051-story-of-mother-sentenced-to-jail-for-enrolling-child-in

I know you "don't know what you are arguing or getting at".

If you did you'd see what you posted is an example of systemic discrimination in the school system.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
benalvino3:

Didn't really happen but he was working with betsy towards that but he signed executive other towards something concerning schools. Read.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/wesleywhistle/2020/06/16/trump-school-choice-is-the-civil-rights-statement-of-the-year/?sh=75b22ba23f46
You said he ended it which is 100% wrong.
Thanks for clarifying that he didn't. People reading could have been misled by the misinformation.

The exercutive order you were talking about was very socialist in nature. i.e. to allow funds to be used in granting emergency learning scholarship to disadvantaged families due to closure caused by public health orders during the pandemic.

In fact, it appears Trump is aware of discrimination in education. He said in the order that Low income zip codes, students maths progress decreased by nearly 50 percent while school buildings were closed in the spring, and the maths progress of students in middle income family fell by almost a third during the same period. A recent analysis projected that, if in-person classes do not fully resume until January 2021, Hispanic, black and low income students will lose 9.2, 10.3, and 12.4 months of learning, respectively.

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/presidential-actions/executive-order-expanding-educational-opportunity-school-choice/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
The new polling among Republicans is that Trump followed by Pence and Desantis are the favorites for 2024 Republican Presidential primary fights. I am grinning from ear to ear about this news. What has trump the racist got to give to Americans again except hatred, bigotry,xenophobia, divisiness and buffonery. Interesting years ahead.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2021
budaatum:

I know you "don't know what you are arguing or getting at".

If you did you'd see what you posted is an example of systemic discrimination in the school system.

Its not discrimination oooo. It is wrong but not discrimination. If you live in a poor area, whether you be bill gate son or Obama daughter, you must attend schools in your district that's the law trump was trying to end.

They see it as theft if you go to a school outside your district. This has nothing to with skin color or ethnicity. It is the same or kinda same thing here. Rich people tend to live at the GRA etc and poor people live at poor areas. The rich will remain or get rich because of all they benefit while the poor remains poor because of lack of adequate funds in their education system. This affects all race and ethnicity so don't make it a systemic racism affecting blacks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.