Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,073 members, 7,859,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698048 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2019
18US code 2074 it is a violation of federal law to falsify national weather service forecast and pass it of as official as trump just did yesterday to try to justify his gaffe that hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama, imagine him having someone draw the probable areas of impact in with a crayon to include Alabama undecided sad
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2074
How long is the spineless weasel pelosi going to let trump get away with breaking the law? Imagine if a democrat President had done this while the Republicans had the house..............
.we'd never hear the end of it especially on fox and friends
And anduku, in case i forget in future, that is another crime you can add to Trump's list of crimes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:17am On Sep 05, 2019
GalaticHorde:
18US code 2074 it is a violation of federal law to falsify national weather service forecast and pass it of as official as trump just did yesterday to try to justify his gaffe that hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama, imagine him having someone draw the probable areas of impact in with a crayon to include Alabama undecided sad
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2074
How long is the spineless weasel pelosi going to let trump get away with breaking the law? Imagine if a democrat President had done this while the Republicans had the house..............
.we'd never hear the end of it especially on fox and friends

What about the President forcing the V.P to stay 170 kilometer away from Dublin, so he can stay in his personal hotel. Even African dictators ain't this obvious with their dictatorship.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 4:21am On Sep 05, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What about the President forcing the V.P to stay 170 kilometer away from Dublin, so he can stay in his personal hotel. Even African dictators ain't this obvious with their dictatorship.
why is pelosi allowing trump get away with breaking the emoluments clause amongst other laws? No accountability whatsoever from the pelosi led house
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:33am On Sep 05, 2019
GalaticHorde:
why is pelosi allowing trump get away with breaking the emoluments clause amongst other laws? No accountability whatsoever from the pelosi led house

Establishment Democrats are lame duck losers, that POS shiiit have refuse all voice of reasoning in the DNC to start an impeachment enquiry. Just another democrat bringing knives to a gun fight. The GOP would be over an impeachment line by now, if any Democrat president try 1/4 of what Drumpf is getting away with. Look how Newt Gingrich was running heat down Bill Clinton arssse while he gat a mistress himself ditto for the over 40 Benghazi enquiries by Trey Gowdy and his group of clowns. Pelosi need to be primaried and a real progressive take her seat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:31am On Sep 05, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Establishment Democrats are lame duck losers, that POS shiiit have refuse all voice of reasoning in the DNC to start an impeachment enquiry. Just another democrat bringing knives to a gun fight. The GOP would be over an impeachment line by now, if any Democrat president try 1/4 of what Drumpf is getting away with. Look how Newt Gingrich was running heat down Bill Clinton arssse while he gat a mistress himself ditto for the over 40 Benghazi enquiries by Trey Gowdy and his group of clowns. Pelosi need to be primaried and a real progressive take her seat.
I think pelosi is as beholden to same corporate financiers as Republicans are, for all intents and purposes she might as well be a republican! Where is the oversight duty if the pelosi led house? She would rather sit on liberal Democrats who are the only ones with the balls to take on trump, that's why i am routing for either Bernie or Warren for the dem nomination, I want someone who would run trump out of town after his tenure to remind Americans that at some point in future, accountability would be required for past sins and crimes
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Steve mnuching panicked and ran to corporate CEO's to call to stop trump from doubling tariffs on China after China announced tarrifs on another $75billion worth of American goods around 23rd august because it would have caused a stock market crash.................................
.......like really, does trump think that Chinese are actually the ones paying for those tarrifs he imposed and not Americans?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2019
budaatum:

You must be the chief fascist liberal mob then since you like to "shut the fvck up", or are just rude or can't afford a mirror.

Start by looking into your own mirror because I only returned your rude language back to you

budaatum:

The Greenland people don't agree with you, and literally told you to fuq off.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:50am On Sep 05, 2019
Joe biden is such a gaffe machine that his individual body parts are now generating their own gaffes. Biden's left eye suddenly turned red with blood in the middle of the CNN climate townhall yesterday and now all that people are saying about his performance is " does old man Joe have glaucoma". What a pity, even when he did all his best to not say anything stupid throughout the night, his eye decided to commit it's own gaffe

https://washex.am/2ZHqxcs

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2019
coluka:
Joe biden is such a gaffe machine that his individual body parts are now generating their own gaffes. Biden's left eye suddenly turned red with blood in the middle of the CNN climate townhall yesterday and now all that people are saying about his performance is " does old man Joe have glaucoma". What a pity, even when he did all his best to not say anything stupid throughout the night, his eye decided to commit it's own gaffe

https://washex.am/2ZHqxcs
trust me, it is you Republicans who give a sh**t about biden, liberal Democrats don't, so he can screw himself for all we care, he ain't getting that nomination! We know you guys want him to win but he won't

We're still waiting for that one greenlander of yours who wants the territory sold to Trump's America

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2019
GalaticHorde:
trust me, it is you Republicans who give a sh**t about biden, liberal Democrats don't, so he can screw himself for all we care, he ain't getting that nomination! We know you guys want him to win but he won't

We're still waiting for that one greenlander of yours who wants the territory sold to Trump's America
I won't Trust You , Biden is leading every single Democratic primary polls out there, and I am supposed to believe you that dems don't care about him? Sorry can't do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:53am On Sep 05, 2019
coluka:

Start by looking into your own mirror because I only returned your rude language back to you

Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2019
President Trump lashes out amid widespread ridicule over fake weather map

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-hurricane-dorian-map-alabama-tweets-today-pence-uk-visit-a9092556.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/04/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-sharpie-map

To the annals of American political scandal, we must now add Sharpiegate.

Donald Trump has lashed out after being roundly mocked once again for posing in the Oval Office with a map of Hurricane Dorian that had been altered to include Alabama in the storm’s path, therein backing up one of the president’s weekend tweets contested by government meteorologists.

“In the early days of the hurricane, when it was predicted that Dorian would go through Miami or West Palm Beach, even before it reached the Bahamas, certain models strongly suggested that Alabama & Georgia would be hit as it made its way through Florida & to the Gulf,” Trump tweeted.

Trump on Wednesday was the subject of online mockery after an Oval Office storm briefing in which he showed off an apparently doctored National Hurricane Center projection of Dorian’s early trajectory that appeared to be hand-altered to include Alabama.

Asked who had made the change – it being a federal offence to publicise misleading weather forecasts - Mr Trump told reporters: “I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.” An incriminating black Sharpie pen had been spotted lying on his desk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kew_ZYnUyg

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:33pm On Sep 05, 2019
coluka:

I won't Trust You , Biden is leading every single Democratic primary polls out there, and I am supposed to believe you that dems don't care about him? Sorry can't do
which ones? And why do you love gaffes plagued bidden so much? smiley so you can say he isn't much different from trump?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
President Trump lashes out amid widespread ridicule over fake weather map

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-hurricane-dorian-map-alabama-tweets-today-pence-uk-visit-a9092556.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/sep/04/trump-hurricane-dorian-alabama-sharpie-map

To the annals of American political scandal, we must now add Sharpiegate.

Donald Trump has lashed out after being roundly mocked once again for posing in the Oval Office with a map of Hurricane Dorian that had been altered to include Alabama in the storm’s path, therein backing up one of the president’s weekend tweets contested by government meteorologists.

“In the early days of the hurricane, when it was predicted that Dorian would go through Miami or West Palm Beach, even before it reached the Bahamas, certain models strongly suggested that Alabama & Georgia would be hit as it made its way through Florida & to the Gulf,” Trump tweeted.

Trump on Wednesday was the subject of online mockery after an Oval Office storm briefing in which he showed off an apparently doctored National Hurricane Center projection of Dorian’s early trajectory that appeared to be hand-altered to include Alabama.

Asked who had made the change – it being a federal offence to publicise misleading weather forecasts - Mr Trump told reporters: “I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know.” An incriminating black Sharpie pen had been spotted lying on his desk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kew_ZYnUyg

he better know who included Alabama oh! 'Cos that sharpie isn't going to jail alone grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2019
coluka:

Lol...Gaffe Joe Biden. Honestly it's really pathetic that Biden is the best the demoocrats have now. Too bad

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
CNN Clown Show: Botches Basic USA Geography

Mislabels Alabama as Mississippi in Hurricane Coverage

WH Dunks, Gets Apology

CNN on Thursday erroneously labeled Alabama as Mississippi during its coverage of Hurricane Dorian — an embarrassing error that earned the partisan news network mockery from White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

The network presented the graphic as part of a segment regarding Dorian’s path as it inches up the United States’ East Coast. The hurricane, which killed at least 20 people in the Bahamas in recent days, is presently lashing the Carolinas as a Category 2 storm.

Grisham pointed out CNN’s error on Twitter, writing: “Hi @CNN, I know you guys are busy analyzing lines on a map, but perhaps you use your time to study up on U.S. geography?”
CNN responded directly to Grisham’s taunt, saying: “Thanks, Stephanie. Yes, we made a mistake (which we fixed in less than 30 seconds). And now we are admitting it. You all should try it sometime.”

The back and forth comes as President Donald Trump repeated his claim that “certain models strongly suggested” that Hurricane Dorian could hit Alabama. On Wednesday, the president showed reporters a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) map in the Oval Office with semicircle seemingly drawn with a black marker to show Alabama is in the storm’s path.

“Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That’s why they’re the Fake News!” President Trump wrote earlier Thursday of his previous prediction.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:37pm On Sep 05, 2019
Joe Biden’s Eye Fills with Blood While Onstage During Climate Town Hall

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s left eye filled with blood while he was onstage Wednesday during a CNN town hall on climate change, apparently from a burst vessel.

Biden was in the middle of speaking when his eye appeared to fill with blood, and he seemed not to notice.

**If there's "cancer of the lungs" looks like someone now has an Ebola of the eye grin grin grin grin

The incident instantly gained attention on social media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:18am On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:
Lol...Gaffe Joe Biden. Honestly it's really pathetic that Biden is the best the demoocrats have now. Too bad
lol no matter how bad he is, he would never sharpie Dorian to Alabama cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:27am On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:

WH Dunks, Gets Apology

CNN on Thursday erroneously labeled Alabama as Mississippi during its coverage of Hurricane Dorian — an embarrassing error that earned the partisan news network mockery from White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham.

The network presented the graphic as part of a segment regarding Dorian’s path as it inches up the United States’ East Coast. The hurricane, which killed at least 20 people in the Bahamas in recent days, is presently lashing the Carolinas as a Category 2 storm.

Grisham pointed out CNN’s error on Twitter, writing: “Hi @CNN, I know you guys are busy analyzing lines on a map, but perhaps you use your time to study up on U.S. geography?”
CNN responded directly to Grisham’s taunt, saying: “Thanks, Stephanie. Yes, we made a mistake (which we fixed in less than 30 seconds). And now we are admitting it. You all should try it sometime.
Seriously? undecided aren't you smart enough to know that the highlighted renders any point you thought you were making invalid? Where is nairaland's facepalm emoji when you need it......talk about obtuse! Damn! undecided

The back and forth comes as President Donald Trump repeated his claim that “certain models strongly suggested” that Hurricane Dorian could hit Alabama. On Wednesday, the president showed reporters a National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) map in the Oval Office with semicircle seemingly drawn with a black marker to show Alabama is in the storm’s path.

“Alabama was going to be hit or grazed, and then Hurricane Dorian took a different path (up along the East Coast). The Fake News knows this very well. That’s why they’re the Fake News!” President Trump wrote earlier Thursday of his previous prediction.
it was,.........,by hurricane SHARPIE grin cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 1:29am On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:
Joe Biden’s Eye Fills with Blood While Onstage During Climate Town Hall

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s left eye filled with blood while he was onstage Wednesday during a CNN town hall on climate change, apparently from a burst vessel.

Biden was in the middle of speaking when his eye appeared to fill with blood, and he seemed not to notice.

**If there's "cancer of the lungs" looks like someone now has an Ebola of the eye grin grin grin grin

The incident instantly gained attention on social media.
it must be boring being a republican smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2019
GalaticHorde:
it must be boring being a republican smiley
I'm sure by now it must be boring for you keeping up with sleepy Biden - your anointed candidate grin Oh wait! I hope you also took the time to watch your Democrap Candidates at CNN's climate change Town hall meeting that lasted for 7 hrs? shocked Surely it must be boring indeed being a Democrat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:00am On Sep 06, 2019
You mean to tell me that Democrats were so neck-deep in this Climate Change hysteria for 7 hrs, and yet without even taking like 10 secs to Condemn CHINA who happens to be the World's number one polluter of the atmosphere?

You Don say!! Such a Joke! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:
I'm sure by now it must be boring for you keeping up with sleepy Biden - your anointed candidate grin Oh wait! I hope you also took the time to watch your Democrap Candidates at CNN's climate change Town hall meeting that lasted for 7 hrs? shocked Surely it must be boring indeed being a Democrat
of all Trump's mega gaffes #coughs...#sharpiegate grin cheesy if i had to care how red his eyes were then i must be so bored and grasping for straws, cheesy let's make this more interesting, why don't we take a picture of biden and sharpie an extra head on his shoulders? grin now that'll be scandalous cheesy in case you don't know how, text "sharpie tips by trump" to 419 grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:26am On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:
You mean to tell me that Democrats were so neck-deep in this Climate Change hysteria for 7 hrs, and yet without even taking like 10 secs to Condemn CHINA who happens to be the World's number one polluter of the atmosphere?

You Don say!! Such a Joke! grin
it would interest you to know, America isn't responsible for China, America is responsible for America so failed attempt at logic Einstein
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2019
obixcel:

WH Dunks, Gets Apology

CNN responded directly to Grisham’s taunt, saying: “Thanks, Stephanie. Yes, we made a mistake (which we fixed in less than 30 seconds). And now we are admitting it. You all should try it sometime.”

...president trump does not have any reason to be bogged down with the information about hurricane dorian hitting alabama...he started well earlier in the week by giving out information about the preparedness of the both the federal and state government in providing available resources for florida...he is just getting very personal because he has been found out as the 'grandmaster of fake news'...

https://twitter.com/NWSBirmingham/status/1168179647667814400

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Canceling primaries/caucuses is totally democratic, regardless of which party is doing it.
In a fair and just system, the incumbent president shouldn’t be afraid of a primary challenge, and the national party shouldn’t be a mere appendage of the sitting president.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
CNN's pathetic climate town hall finishes last in viewers among cable news broadcasts.

People are not interested in the climate bull crap Democrats are peddling. Imagine spending seven hours splitting hairs about a coming climate deluge only to find out that more people were interested in watching cartoon network and food network than those that tuned in for your seven hours clown show sad. Pathetic!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/460139-cnn-climate-town-hall-finishes-last-in-viewers-among-cable-news-broadcasts?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Anduku:
CNN's pathetic climate town hall finishes last in viewers among cable news broadcasts.

People are not interested in the climate bull crap Democrats are peddling. Imagine spending seven hours splitting hairs about a coming climate deluge only to find out that more people were interested in watching cartoon network and food network than those that tuned in for your seven hours clown show sad. Pathetic!!!

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/460139-cnn-climate-town-hall-finishes-last-in-viewers-among-cable-news-broadcasts?amp=1&amp_recirculation=1
Still doling out your garbage as usual. Which people are not interested in Climate change ?. I guess Nigerians because majority of Americans do and I am one of them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 3:51am On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

What a sorry case, maybe you go tell that crap to the victims of hurricane in the US, bush fire in Cali and the heat wave in Europe. You can do well to go tell the victims of natural diaster in South East Asia. The only reason you don't think climate change is real is because Trump say so, if he changes his position tomorrow, it obvious your opposition will change too. What a waste of critical reasoning and common sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 3:52am On Sep 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Still doling out your garbage as usual. Which people are not interested in Climate change ?. I guess Nigerians because majority of Americans do and I am one of them.

Long time brov. Hope all is well with you and yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:58am On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Long time brov. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Fine My Brother, you GalaticHorde, Housekeeper, Butaam, Happney76 and other good guys are doing a heck of a job keeping the Trump ass lickers straight. They know absolutely nothing about America but they are the first to spout the garbage while their homefont is burning to the ground.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:03am On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a sorry case, maybe you go tell that crap to the victims of hurricane in the US, bush fire in Cali and the heat wave in Europe. You can do well to go tell the victims of natural diaster in South East Asia. The only reason you don't think climate change is real is because Trump say so, if he changes his position tomorrow, it obvious your opposition will change too. What a waste of critical reasoning and common sense.
That guy Anduku is a lost cause. Anyone with an ounce of brain in his head will know the catastrophic effects of Global warming but a guy who doesn't know his left arm from the right will say anything . River Niger and Benue destroys almost all the towns and villages on its paths every raining season and some Americanna wannabe is telling us Americans don't care about global warming. Go and talk to people in California or Florida or even here in Chicago and other cities around the Fruited Plains to see what we face. The guy is just irredeemable with his idiocy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.