Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,017 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:13 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1697685 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
The house is resuming with a vote on impeachment inquiry. With the new release of information how Drumpf is using the military airplane refueling thingy to line his pocket is another ground for impeachment, coupled with the gazallion other reasons that warrant this admin to be impeach.
Abbeybailey:
House Judiciary Committee is going to meet on Monday to put on a vote on impeachment process. The votes would be cast on Wednesday if impeachment process should start. Hopefully, the first step towards the impeachment process will pass on Wednesday.
Abbeybailey:
Seriously, I don't know why it's taking them this much time to get going. Emoluments Clause should be activated against the racist and 25th amendment should be activated too. This is a guy in early stage of dementia which he probably inherited from his father and grandfather who both died of dementia. I don't wish him any ill will, just tired of waking up and seeing that these Racist buffoon is the President of the country I dearly love. Hopefully, the Democrats in the House of Representatives will grow some spine.
Here they go again, whipping themselves into a frenzy over nothing. This is how they will continue raving and whining pathetically until Trump wins a second term.

TDS alert! TDS alert!! TDS alert!!! TDS alert!!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
GalaticHorde:
which ones? And why do you love gaffes plagued bidden so much? smiley so you can say he isn't much different from trump?
Which ones? You mean like seriously you don't know that Joe Biden is leading all Democratic primaries polls out there

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
coluka:

Here they go again, whipping themselves into a frenzy over nothing. This is how they will continue raving and whining pathetically until Trump wins a second term.

TDS alert! TDS alert!! TDS alert!!! TDS alert!!!!
When are you and your Orange worshippers getting that visa ?. Never but the South Africa is issuing visas for your kind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Ain't you get a multi - dimensional poverty nation to worry about. Just STFU and stick a stone in your mouth. You useless POS.
Don't mind that okrika wearing loud mouth. His brothers are being slaughtered like goats in South Africa and he's here slobbering about a country he would never step his foot on. That's why I told him that he should go seek the South African visa. Bunch of losers they are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
coluka:

Which ones? You mean like seriously you don't know that Joe Biden is leading all Democratic primaries polls out there
again, which ones?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

Is it a bad thing to be worried about Lucasbalo's security? The Bible said we should be our brother's keeper so I'm just looking out for our dear uncle Lucas grin
isn't that rather too generous of you? undecided extend your generosity to me then, I'm feeling very insecure at my base in sambisa forest cheesy grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2019
coluka:

He has already started sef, this is what we will be suffering on this forum for the next few months depending on how long this episode of acute TDS lasts. I think it might be high time I take another long break from the forum. With just over three months left till the end of the year, I don't need any negative energy contaminating the good year. I've had so far but on the other hand, I might just decide to stick around and catch some fun toying with good old lucasbaloney grin
If That solve your hunger, fine with me. SA is issuing visas. It's a better place than where you are now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

The internet is there for a reason, help yourself and stop waiting to be spoonfed all the time
I could, but I'd rather you do especially given my request for specifics like severity and categorization
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2019
Christine Ford may face investigation after Lawyer admits Abortion prompted false attacks on Kavanaugh

*soon the hunter will become the hunted* grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
Christine Ford may face investigation after Lawyer admits Abortion prompted false attacks on Kavanaugh

*soon the hunter will become the hunted* grin
You always get your news from the Fake and Racist Faux News. No one is afraid of the Racist Pig named Trump and his henchmen. Tens of millions of Americans are waiting to take our pound of flesh come Nov 3rd of 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You always get your news from the Fake and Racist Faux News. No one is afraid of the Racist Pig named Trump and his henchmen. Tens of millions of Americans are waiting to take our pound of flesh come Nov 3rd of 2020.
oh..wow! The mighty Lucasbabboon is out and back in full TDS force grin grin So who's your front-runner this time that you hope would beat Trump? Tell me

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:
It was no gaffe,
Trump didn't falsify any national weather service forecast. The NOAA released a statement that they provided Trump with the information that The hurricane could impact Alabama, even the Alabama National guard posted a warning that Alabama could be impacted as far back as August 30th. Trump didn't falsify any forecast but you wouldn't know that by listening to the fake news liberal media. And Pelosi is not doing anything because she's smarter than you, she knows Trump hasn't broken any laws and going after him will be going on a fool's errand just like the one they sent Mueller on for two years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/06/politics/noaa-tweet-nws-trump-alabama/index.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlabamaNG/status/1167439608638038018

what a weak and porous defence
undecided
"Statement attributable"? Seriously, I was of the opinion you understood English! Was that the official position of the NOAA? if so they should have come out to own it earlier not manufacturing this after the fact, this is no defence for trump, the wishy washy phantom or vague official making a comment after the fact which doesn't toe the official projection with commesurate timeline.

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwikvdXBvL_kAhWHfFAKHcW-AEYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fweather%2F2019%2F09%2F06%2Fnoaa-backs-president-trump-alabama-hurricane-forecast-rebukes-weather-service-office-that-accurately-contradicted-him%2F&psig=AOvVaw2U0A8mxL-0nvi2BtaXxgTE&ust=1567971865321859[/url]

And secondly if the Alabama national guard is making projections, it is based on forecasts by whom? Which map was that forecasted projection backed by?
Where they the ones who sharpied Alabama into Dorian's path? As one twitter user replied, all these fabrications are after the fact, on August 30the when the national guard of Alabama is purported to have made that tweet the storm had already veered upwards along the east coast and could in no way be a threat to Alabama at that point which brings us to the nature of people that would tell a lie and manufacture more lies to buttress the first one, if not why didn't trump use this NOAA chart in his briefing at the white house instead?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
American Jobs report is out. Specifically The African Americans are having their lowest Unemployment numbers under the Trump administration. Hispanic unemployment is also the lowest. General unemployment percentage remains at 3.7%. More folks participating in the work force more than ever before (nearly 160 million).

And all that the Trump hating dudes do is to display their TDS grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku we exchange arguments on this thread all the time, you win some you lose some, when you lose, you quietly drop the issue like a hot potato and your opponent let's you quit with grace, that has been the norm, I'm mentioning this so that if you chose to continue defending
#sharpiegate
know I won't be letting you drop it gracefully
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever
The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to the lowest level ever recorded in August, dropping from 6 percent to 5.5 percent.

One result: the persistent gap between white and black unemployment also narrowed to its smallest on record.
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/09/06/black-unemployment-hits-record-low-black-white-unemployment-gap-shrinks-to-smallest-ever/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Donald Trump will win next November’s election easily, the man will clear all everywhere. Donald Trump is a movement.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
OjoMadiba:
Donald Trump will win next November’s election easily, the man will clear all everywhere. Donald Trump is a movement.
Says an American who will vote in Nov 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
Six people linked to the Ferguson BLM protests have wound up dead! Shot in their cars and the cars set on fire undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
Black Unemployment Hits Record Low, Black-White Unemployment Gap Shrinks to Smallest Ever
The unemployment rate for African-Americans fell to the lowest level ever recorded in August, dropping from 6 percent to 5.5 percent.

One result: the persistent gap between white and black unemployment also narrowed to its smallest on record.
https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2019/09/06/black-unemployment-hits-record-low-black-white-unemployment-gap-shrinks-to-smallest-ever/
yeah! Let's trust breitbart undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 1:08am On Sep 08, 2019
Bros, e don tey oo wey you quote me ooo, u still Dey hate trump? Lame, they will never see what will happen.
Abbeybailey:
Says an American who will vote in Nov 2020.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:13am On Sep 08, 2019
OjoMadiba:
Bros, e don tey oo wey you quote me ooo, u still Dey hate trump? Lame, they will never see what will happen.
Maybe because I am an American who know how hateful and despicable person Trump is. We shall see in November of 2020.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:34am On Sep 08, 2019
GalaticHorde:
What did CNN tell you? grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:42am On Sep 08, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Maybe because I am an American who know how hateful and despicable person Trump is. We shall see in November of 2020.
Like you also looked forward to 2016 ba? Here's what I see: You will keep drinking that Impeachment Kool aid and whipping yourself into that frenzy until Trump gets reelected.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2019
obixcel:
Like you also looked forward to 2016 ba? Here's what I see: You will keep drinking that Impeachment Kool aid and whipping yourself into that frenzy until Trump gets reelected.
Waking up early in the morning in your hell hole village and you have nothing better to do than spouting junk about a racist pig who do not think of your existence in life. How is that visa working out for you ?. By the way, when is Trampy gonna give you your independence?. It's the reason loud mouths like you and your ilks are following the Nazi in Chief.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2019
If Obama invite Talibans secretly to camp David presidential retreat house, Tucker, Hannity, Ingraham, Lobbs, Limbaugh, Bannon and the whole right wing talking heads will be breathing fire by now. The cricket from them and the whole GOP is not only hypocritical but batshit crazy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:29am On Sep 08, 2019
GalaticHorde:
what a weak and porous defence
undecided
"Statement attributable"? Seriously, I was of the opinion you understood English! Was that the official position of the NOAA? if so they should have come out to own it earlier not manufacturing this after the fact, this is no defence for trump, the wishy washy phantom or vague official making a comment after the fact which doesn't toe the official projection with commesurate timeline.

[url]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwikvdXBvL_kAhWHfFAKHcW-AEYQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fweather%2F2019%2F09%2F06%2Fnoaa-backs-president-trump-alabama-hurricane-forecast-rebukes-weather-service-office-that-accurately-contradicted-him%2F&psig=AOvVaw2U0A8mxL-0nvi2BtaXxgTE&ust=1567971865321859[/url]

And secondly if the Alabama national guard is making projections, it is based on forecasts by whom? Which map was that forecasted projection backed by?
Where they the ones who sharpied Alabama into Dorian's path? As one twitter user replied, all these fabrications are after the fact, on August 30the when the national guard of Alabama is purported to have made that tweet the storm had already veered upwards along the east coast and could in no way be a threat to Alabama at that point which brings us to the nature of kisspeople that would tell a lie and manufacture more lies to buttress the first one, if not why didn't trump use this NOAA chart in his briefing at the white house instead?
Sometimes I wonder if you even read some of the utter nonsense you write before posting them. You are asking me if a statement posted to the official website of the NOAA is the official position of the NOAA? The statement is still on their website as we speak, if it isn't their official position then what is it doing on their official website? if you have any other official statement from the NOAA negating what Trump said, feel free to share it with us. I posted official statements from official agencies to back my point and you're busy posting random comments from nobodies on Twitter and the liberalsplaining left wing media to back up yours and you say it's my argument that is weak and porous? Very laughable. You're questioning the position of the Alabama national guard who posted that Alabama could be impacted before Trump even said anything about it because we are supposed to believe you and the fake news media over them right? Maybe you will believe it if it is coming from your favourite fake news CNN. in which Case I recommend this 2 minutes video for you where you will see even a CNN meteorologist explaining that the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and Alabama were at risk

https://mobile.twitter.com/TinaAguayotv/status/1170120424794947585

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 7:41am On Sep 08, 2019
Anduku:

Sometimes I wonder if you even read some of the utter nonsense you write before posting them. You are asking me if a statement posted to the official website of the NOAA is the official position of the NOAA? The statement is still on their website as we speak, if it isn't their official position then what is it doing on their official website? if you have any other official statement from the NOAA negating what Trump said, feel free to share it with us. I posted official statements from official agencies to back my point and you're busy posting random comments from nobodies on Twitter and the liberalsplaining left wing media to back up yours and you say it's my argument that is weak and porous?

What a wassock!! We now know Drumpf arm twisted the head of the agency to go against the conclusion of the scientists, just to message his child ego and never admitting wrong. Same way he is using the DOJ to fight the auto giants on his dumb proposal for fuel efficiency. Lols!! That y'all losers support that dumpyard retardd is cray.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=%2fpolitics%2fnoaa-staff-warned-in-sept-1-directive-against-contradicting-trump%2f2019%2f09%2f07%2f12a52d1a-d18f-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html%3f#click=https:///SbABVx8pec
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a wassock!! We now know Drumpf arm twisted the head of the agency to go against the conclusion of the scientists, just to message his child ego and never admitting wrong. Same way he is using the DOJ to fight the auto giants on his dumb proposal for fuel efficiency. Lols!! That y'all losers support that dumpyard retardd is cray.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=%2fpolitics%2fnoaa-staff-warned-in-sept-1-directive-against-contradicting-trump%2f2019%2f09%2f07%2f12a52d1a-d18f-11e9-87fa-8501a456c003_story.html%3f#click=https:///SbABVx8pec
What a wassock!! did president Trump also arm twist this CNN meteorologist to say the things he said in this video?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:27am On Sep 08, 2019
GalaticHorde:
feel free to trust CNN if you don't like breitbert smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2019
Anduku:

Sometimes I wonder if you even read some of the utter nonsense you write before posting them. You are asking me if a statement posted to the official website of the NOAA is the official position of the NOAA?

Posted by whom anduku? It was signed or backed by no one at the NOAA! And after the fact, how hard is that for you to comprehend seriously? undecided efforts have been made to get it confirmed officially by the organization, no one! "I repeat....NO ONE!" is coming forward to append a signature to it or confirm it

The statement is still on their website as we speak, if it isn't their official position then what is it doing on their official website? if you have any other official statement from the NOAA negating what Trump said,

It is on their website because of the obvious! If you really need me to spell that out to you then you need help! Where were the probability maps from the NOAA during Trump's white house briefing? Where were they anduku? If trump really needed to stress the position he took on Alabama was official, it would have been very simple for him to have used those maps! He didn't use it because they didn't exist by then simple! Telling people that they now exist after the fact is trying to be clever by half, which can only work on the assumption that everyone else is a slowpoke!

feel free to share it with us. I posted official statements from official agencies to back my point and you're busy posting random comments from nobodies on Twitter and the liberalsplaining left wing media to back up yours and you say it's my argument that is weak and porous? Very laughable. You're questioning the position of the Alabama national guard who posted that Alabama could be impacted before Trump even said anything about it because we are supposed to believe you and the fake news media over them right?

I don't live in Alabama, the Alabama national guard has that prerogative to post on disasters that might impact Alabama, the question I asked is who was their source? The news network from Alabama that fact checked trump by calling him out quoted the NOAA twitter feed, the Alabama national guard twitter feed quoted no one! Or are they now meteorological experts too? undecided like i mentioned earlier, I can't claim to know anything about Alabama so i quoted people who should, their observation was simple, the Alabama national guard twitter feed isn't very active, the tweet was backdated! Meaning it wasn't posted on August 30th as claimed! And on the date it was claimed to have been posted, NOAA projections for hurricane Dorian took it up along the east coast up from Florida to south and north Carolina and nowhere near Alabama! They even queried the twitter handle as to its authenticity! Isn't it funny that there is no other warning from the Alabama national guard on any other medium apart from a dodgy twitter handle? undecided

Maybe you will believe it if it is coming from your favourite fake news CNN. in which Case I recommend this 2 minutes video for you where you will see even a CNN meteorologist explaining that the Carolinas, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana and Alabama were at risk

The weather correspondent on CNN said Alabama and Louisiana needed to be on the lookout, how does that equate to the lie trump tweeted or the sharpieing of the probability map?
Where was Louisiana that the CNN anchor you are using for reference which he said.."needs to be on the lookout " on Trump's sharpie map if you want to be specific?
Seriously?

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.