Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698505 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 4:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Fine My Brother, you GalaticHorde, Housekeeper, Butaam, Happney76 and other good guys are doing a heck of a job keeping the Trump ass lickers straight. They know absolutely nothing about America but they are the first to spout the garbage while their homefont is burning to the ground.

Good to know that you are doing great. The Trump people are a special kind of human. They will come here to spin any Trump goof, fail and outright dumbassery. One will still tell us how sharpiegate is a climate ingenuity.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Good to know that you are doing great. The Trump people are a special kind of human. They will come here to spin any Trump goof, fail and outright dumbassery. One will still tell us how sharpiegate is a climate ingenuity.
Once in a while I will check on what's going on on Foreign Section. You just have to see them for what they are. Addicted to anything American like a crack head addicted to crack but the best part of it is that not a single one of them can get a US visa because the Racist pig they worship loathes them more than you and i. Nairaland is the only place they get value for their meaningless life. Their countrymen are bring slaughtered in South Africa like chicken but the loud mouths are fixated about a country they can only see in their dreams.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:20am On Sep 07, 2019
Imagine a president who alters the progression of Hurricane Dorian in which he used Sharpie to put in Alabama. When he got called out, the 73 year old fat buffoon doubles down on his idiocy. Can't wait for Nov 3rd of 2020. Enough of these lunacy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2019
PDPGuy:
Canceling primaries/caucuses is totally democratic, regardless of which party is doing it.
In a fair and just system, the incumbent president shouldn’t be afraid of a primary challenge, and the national party shouldn’t be a mere appendage of the sitting president.
The Arizona Democratic Party did not have Primaries in 2012 and 1996 when former Presidents Obama and Clinton, respectively, were running for reelection.
As a general rule, when either Party(Republican or Democrat) has an incumbent President in the White House, there's no rationale to hold a primarywould be a total waste of money and resources.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 7:16am On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
The Arizona Democratic Party did not have Primaries in 2012 and 1996 when former Presidents Obama and Clinton, respectively, were running for reelection.
As a general rule, when either Party(Republican or Democrat) has an incumbent President in the White House, there's no rationale to hold a primarywould be a total waste of money and resources.
Except there is a viable primary challenger. In this case, all three of Trump's challengers are polling less than ten percent combined so conducting a primaries for them is just a waste of resources. The Democrats and their media allies are only mad about it because they believe a primary will hurt Trump. Hypocritical people pretending to care about democracy now but it didn't matter to them when Obama and Clinton were benefitting from it

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:29am On Sep 07, 2019
garetz:

Except there is a viable primary challenger. In this case, all three of Trump's challengers are polling less than ten percent combined so conducting a primaries for them is just a waste of resources. The Democrats and their media allies are only mad about it because they believe a primary will hurt Trump. Hypocritical people pretending to care about democracy now but it didn't matter to them when Obama and Clinton were benefitting from it
Exactly! President Trump is at 94% approval ratings among Republicans. If he was at, let's say, 75%, then maybe those candidates challenging would have a chance. The liberal media don't care about rules if it serves their selfish purpose of hurting Trump.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2019
After the infamous Climate Change Marathon Town Hall meeting, Democrats want to ban the following:
> COAL
> NATURAL GAS
> AIR TRAVEL
> THE COMBUSTION ENGINE
> FRACKING
> OFFSHORE DRILLING
> MEAT
> CHEESE BURGERS
> PLASTIC STRAWS
grin grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:56am On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

What a sorry case, maybe you go tell that crap to the victims of hurricane in the US, bush fire in Cali and the heat wave in Europe. You can do well to go tell the victims of natural diaster in South East Asia. The only reason you don't think climate change is real is because Trump say so, if he changes his position tomorrow, it obvious your opposition will change too. What a waste of critical reasoning and common sense.
Abbeybailey:
That guy Anduku is a lost cause. Anyone with an ounce of brain in his head will know the catastrophic effects of Global warming but a guy who doesn't know his left arm from the right will say anything . River Niger and Benue destroys almost all the towns and villages on its paths every raining season and some Americanna wannabe is telling us Americans don't care about global warming. Go and talk to people in California or Florida or even here in Chicago and other cities around the Fruited Plains to see what we face. The guy is just irredeemable with his idiocy.
So hurricanes and bushfires that have been happening before your grandfathers were born are now being causes by air planes, burgers, cow farts and plastic straws right? You guys should go and sell your bull crap to your liberal lunatic compatriots, they are the only ones dumb enough to believe this trash

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:03am On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
After the infamous Climate Change Marathon Town Hall meeting, Democrats want to ban the following:
> COAL
> NATURAL GAS
> AIR TRAVEL
> THE COMBUSTION ENGINE
> FRACKING
> OFFSHORE DRILLING
> MEAT
> CHEESE BURGERS
> PLASTIC STRAWS
grin grin grin

These people are full of bullshit. Andrew Yang wants everybody to become vegetarians immediately and the world will be saved, what a bunch of lunatics. And they all flew in airplanes and were driven in cars to come for the debates yet they are crying of how carbon emmisions is destroying the planet. I will start taking the lunatics serious when I see them travelling around on horseback.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:14am On Sep 07, 2019
shocked
Abbeybailey:
Once in a while I will check on what's going on on Foreign Section. You just have to see them for what they are. Addicted to anything American like a crack head addicted to crack but the best part of it is that not a single one of them can get a US visa because the Racist pig they worship loathes them more than you and i. Nairaland is the only place they get value for their meaningless life. Their countrymen are bring slaughtered in South Africa like chicken but the loud mouths are fixated about a country they can only see in their dreams.
At least it's good to know that you are safe.
For a while I was worried you had been captured and dumped in one ICE detention facility waiting to be deported to one of the numerous shithole countries or worse, with the skyrocketing rate of violence in Chicago, I feared you might have been hit in one of the drive-bys that have now became a regular feature of your crime INFESTED shithole of a city. Stay safe Lucas or better still move to one of the Republican controlled areas, they are much safer

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2019
PDPGuy:
Canceling primaries/caucuses is totally democratic, regardless of which party is doing it.
In a fair and just system, the incumbent president shouldn’t be afraid of a primary challenge, and the national party shouldn’t be a mere appendage of the sitting president.
They are not cancelling the primaries because the president is afraid of any primaries, Trump has no real challenger at the moment. None of those so called candidates have managed to get up to five points in any poll against him, why should the state parties waste resources conducting a primary for a nonexistent contest? And people should stop pretending that this is the first time it's happening, Arizona's Democratic Party canceled its presidential primaries for Barack Obama in 2012 and Bill Clinton in 1996. Other states did the same for Obama and Clinton, Ronald Reagan in 1984 and George W. Bush in 2004. Moreover,all of those states saying they will cancel their primaries are not early voting states so nothing stops them from rescinding their decision if any candidate surprisingly gives Trump a serious challenge in the early voting states

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:32am On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

So hurricanes and bushfires that have been happening before your grandfathers were born are now being causes by air planes, burgers, cow farts and plastic straws right? You guys should go and sell your bull crap to your liberal lunatic compatriots, they are the only ones dumb enough to believe this trash
the hurricanes and bushfires eh? undecided why don't you go down memory lane and list them alongside their severity or categorization
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:34am On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:
shocked
For a while I was worried you had been captured and dumped in one ICE detention facility waiting to be deported to one of the numerous shithole countries or worse, with the skyrocketing rate of violence in Chicago, I feared you might have been hit in one of the drive-bys that have now became a regular feature of your crime INFESTED shithole of a city. Stay safe Lucas or better still move to one of the Republican controlled areas, they are much safer
that's funny, our own Nigeria is in shambles and have the gumption to be worried about another's security cheesy talk about tar calling pot black

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:54am On Sep 07, 2019
GalaticHorde:
18US code 2074 it is a violation of federal law to falsify national weather service forecast and pass it of as official as trump just did yesterday to try to justify his gaffe that hurricane Dorian was going to hit Alabama, imagine him having someone draw the probable areas of impact in with a crayon to include Alabama undecided sad
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2074
How long is the spineless weasel pelosi going to let trump get away with breaking the law? Imagine if a democrat President had done this while the Republicans had the house..............
.we'd never hear the end of it especially on fox and friends
And anduku, in case i forget in future, that is another crime you can add to Trump's list of crimes
It was no gaffe,
Trump didn't falsify any national weather service forecast. The NOAA released a statement that they provided Trump with the information that The hurricane could impact Alabama, even the Alabama National guard posted a warning that Alabama could be impacted as far back as August 30th. Trump didn't falsify any forecast but you wouldn't know that by listening to the fake news liberal media. And Pelosi is not doing anything because she's smarter than you, she knows Trump hasn't broken any laws and going after him will be going on a fool's errand just like the one they sent Mueller on for two years.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/09/06/politics/noaa-tweet-nws-trump-alabama/index.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlabamaNG/status/1167439608638038018

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:56am On Sep 07, 2019
GalaticHorde:
the hurricanes and bushfires eh? undecided why don't you go down memory lane and list them alongside their severity or categorization
The internet is there for a reason, help yourself and stop waiting to be spoonfed all the time

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:58am On Sep 07, 2019
GalaticHorde:
that's funny, our own Nigeria is in shambles and have the gumption to be worried about another's security cheesy talk about tar calling pot black
Is it a bad thing to be worried about Lucasbalo's security? The Bible said we should be our brother's keeper so I'm just looking out for our dear uncle Lucas grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:13am On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

These people are full of bullshit. Andrew Yang wants everybody to become vegetarians immediately and the world will be saved, what a bunch of lunatics. And they all flew in airplanes and were driven in cars to come for the debates yet they are crying of how carbon emmisions is destroying the planet. I will start taking the lunatics serious when I see them travelling around on horseback.
Lol, this is what happens when folks who call themselves politicians have basically nothing to run on.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:14am On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:
shocked
Honestly I initially thought he was captured or something grin Thank God he's still alive.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:
shocked
You are exactly what I thought you were. Mentioning ICE with my name is like mentioning Buhari with your name as a Nigerian. It makes absolutely no sense but I doubt you know what that means. You should be worried about the illegal alien friend of yours that lives in Mississippi who crawled his way there with visa that expired and living underground but he makes a fool of himself on nairaland. Wouldn't be surprise when he get sent back to his third world village by the racist Trump he adores. Do you MAGA Caps wearing loud mouths knows that the Poorest States in the Union are the Republian States ? States like Mississippi, Alabama , Arkansas, Oklahoma and the other Red States but you are not smart enough to know that. Was just in Jackson, MS couple weeks ago, I thought I was in a third world city and here you and your clueless friends spouting garbage. Tell me the best neighborhood in your third world part of the world and my Beautiful Oak Park is better by all measuring scales . Meanwhile, keep enjoying your self supporting a 73 year old fat buffoon and a vile racist who think of you as a subhuman mongrel.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
You are exactly what I thought you were. Mentioning ICE with my name is like mentioning Buhari with your name as a Nigerian. It makes absolutely no sense but I doubt you know what that means. You should be worried about the illegal alien friend of yours that lives in Mississippi who crawled his way there with visa that expired and living underground but he makes a fool of himself on nairaland. Wouldn't be surprise when he get sent back to his third world village by the racist Trump he adores. Do you MAGA Caps wearing loud mouths knows that the Poorest States in the Union are the Republian States ? States like Mississippi, Alabama , Arkansas, Oklahoma and the other Red States but you are not smart enough to know that. Was just in Jackson, MS couple weeks ago, I thought I was in a third world city and here you and your clueless friends spouting garbage. Tell me the best neighborhood in your third world part of the world and my Beautiful Oak Park is better by all measuring scales . Meanwhile, keep enjoying your self supporting a 73 year old fat buffoon and a vile racist who think of you as a subhuman mongrel.
That 73 year old fat buffoon has been so good for the black American community that black unemployment just fell to a record low last month because more black people are getting jobs than ever under Trump but the bloody African American ingrates are too blind to see it. All they do is follow the Democrats like brainless sheep and repeat whatever bullshit they are feeding them with like zombies. I make no mistake when I say that African Americans are the dumbest set of people you can find on earth. They are all shouting about what they are suffering under Trump, what are they suffering? Low unemployment, higher income for African Americans? Prison Reforms? Granting pardons to African Americans? Is that what the "racist POS" is inflicting on their sorry asses? Leave the Democrats mental slavery plantation and use the brain God gave you to think!!!

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

That 73 year old fat buffoon has been so good for the black American community that black unemployment just fell to a record low last month because more black people are getting jobs than ever under Trump but the bloody African American ingrates are too blind to see it. All they do is follow the Democrats like brainless sheep and repeat whatever bullshit they are feeding them with like zombies. I make no mistake when I say that African Americans are the dumbest set of people you can find on earth. They are all shouting about what they are suffering under Trump, what are they suffering? Low unemployment, higher income for African Americans? Prison Reforms? Granting pardons to African Americans? Is that what the "racist POS" is inflicting on their sorry asses? Leave the Democrats mental slavery plantation and use the brain God gave you to think!!!
Look at you still spilling your Basura. Those African Americans you are deriding lives much better than you will ever live in your third world and most of us live a good life unlike you with your N30.000 monthly income. For a no one struggling to make a living in Nigeria castigating a whole set of people because they hate the Racist pig running their country to the ground. How does that better your life in your hell hole ?. You can add all your earthly worth together and I doubt if it's up to N1 million and that's even less than $3.000.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
Honestly I initially thought he was captured or something grin Thank God he's still alive.
Obi the village clown, how is the visa working out for you and your homeboy Anduku ?. I am living a good life working and travelling for work all over Asia and South Africa while you and your Orange a$$ lickers are still writing your pages out of The Book of Lamentations. Call me when you get that US visa and my wife and I will host you in my house in Oak Park and you can see what it means to truly live a Good life the way the Good man above intends for his people.�

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
PDPGuy:
Trump is scared to death of being challenged. There are so many cases of presidents being challenged in the primary and it's part of the Democratic process. The one that really gets me is Joe Walsh from my State who was just as racist and bigoted like Trump when he was in Congress. He has seen the light now and he's taking the battle to Trump and calling Trump out for his hatred, bigotry, racism , xenophobia and misorgyn. It will be very interesting election season and personally, waiting for Nov 3rd of 2020 to send the vile racist back to his New York with his band of con men running the country Mafioso style.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

Lols what a POS, African Americans are collectively more wealthier, intelligent than anything that ever crawl out of your charcoal background hellhole. Our culture is universally not only acclaimed but also embraced even by our adversaries, i mean youngsters in East Europe wearing the durag with pride all folks in South East Asia sagging their pant and doing hip hop. Tell me anywhere in the world where your kind are even acknowledge or anything. Miss me with the Trump doing shiit for AA crap, Obama took unemployment of black folks from 17.8 to 6.8 and now it's in paltry 6.0 and this simpleton want us to roll out the drums for his racist God and personal savior, please GTFOH.

How in the world is prison reform even a black ish, when all race of people make up the prison population. Load of black folks are still languishing in jail for simple marijuana possesion offences while white millionaires are catching big checks on marijuana cultivation and sales. Miss me with that shhhit dude. Guess what, million of us will be hitting Ghana this year for the home coming thingy, we ain't coming to your Nigeria, cos many of y'all are AA hating and racist supporting tools.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
obixcel:
I will agree that if Trump’s approval rating, among Republicans, drops to 65-70%, then that could be a signal that the Republican wants to consider other options to Trump. In that scenario, those state chapters of the Republican Party could rescind their decision to cancel their nominating contests.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
The house is resuming with a vote on impeachment inquiry. With the new release of information how Drumpf is using the military airplane refueling thingy to line his pocket is another ground for impeachment, coupled with the gazallion other reasons that warrant this admin to be impeach.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

Lols what a POS, African Americans are collectively more wealthier, intelligent than anything that ever crawl out of your charcoal background hellhole. Our culture is universally not only acclaimed but also embraced even by our adversaries, i mean youngsters in East Europe wearing the durag with pride all folks in South East Asia sagging their pant and doing hip hop. Tell me anywhere in the world where your kind are even acknowledge or anything. Miss me with the Trump doing shiit for AA crap, Obama took unemployment of black folks from 17.8 to 6.8 and now it's in paltry 6.0 and this simpleton want us to roll out the drums for his racist God and personal savior, please GTFOH.

How in the world is prison reform even a black ish, when all race of people make up the prison population. Load of black folks are still languishing in jail for simple marijuana possesion offences while white millionaires are catching big checks on marijuana cultivation and sales. Miss me with that shhhit dude. Guess what, million of us will be hitting Ghana this year for the home coming thingy, we ain't coming to your Nigeria, cos many of y'all are AA hating and racist supporting tools.
That guy Anduku is a sadist. A guy wallowing in abject poverty deriding the richest black people in the world ( African Americans) . Anduku is irredeemable. He's frustrated because America is his addiction and funny Enough, he couldn't get an American visa on his best day because the Racist in Chief Trump doesn't want his like in America. On that, I absolutely agree with Trump. We have enough Uncle Toms in here that we don't need the ones from nairaland to pollute our discuss in America.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
House Judiciary Committee is going to meet on Monday to put on a vote on impeachment process. The votes would be cast on Wednesday if impeachment process should start. Hopefully, the first step towards the impeachment process will pass on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
The house is resuming with a vote on impeachment inquiry. With the new release of information how Drumpf is using the military airplane refueling thingy to line his pocket is another ground for impeachment, coupled with the gazallion other reasons that warrant this admin to be impeach.
Seriously, I don't know why it's taking them this much time to get going. Emoluments Clause should be activated against the racist and 25th amendment should be activated too. This is a guy in early stage of dementia which he probably inherited from his father and grandfather who both died of dementia. I don't wish him any ill will, just tired of waking up and seeing that these Racist buffoon is the President of the country I dearly love. Hopefully, the Democrats in the House of Representatives will grow some spine.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wow, pathetic lucasbaloney is back!! Get ready folks, get ready to witness TDS on steroids grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Obi the village clown, how is the visa working out for you and your homeboy Anduku ?. I am living a good life working and travelling for work all over Asia and South Africa while you and your Orange a$$ lickers are still writing your pages out of The Book of Lamentations. Call me when you get that US visa and my wife and I will host you in my house in Oak Park and you can see what it means to truly live a good life the way the good man above intends for his people.�
Abbeybailey:
That guy Anduku is a sadist. A guy wallowing in abject poverty deriding the richest black people in the world ( African Americans) . Anduku is irredeemable. He's frustrated because America is his addiction and funny Enough, he couldn't get an American visa on his best day because the Racist in Chief Trump doesn't want his like in America. On that, I absolutely agree with Trump. We have enough Uncle Toms in here that we don't need the ones from nairaland to pollute our discuss in America.
He has already started sef, this is what we will be suffering on this forum for the next few months depending on how long this episode of acute TDS lasts. I think it might be high time I take another long break from the forum. With just over three months left till the end of the year, I don't need any negative energy contaminating the good year. I've had so far but on the other hand, I might just decide to stick around and catch some fun toying with good old lucasbaloney grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2019
Anduku:

They are plantation niggers, that's all they live for, to work in their Democratic party master's plantation. Stop wasting energy on those lost causes

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.