Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,115 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1582948 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Imagine creating a website to claim fraud even before the recall votes and counts. That's the modern day GQP.
That's the new normal with the Republicans. Any election they lose from now on must be rigged. Only elections won by Republicans will be legitimate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Former MOPOL officer denied asylum in Canada because according to the court, "MOPOL are corrupt and murderous"

https://www.nairaland.com/6750846/canadian-court-describes-nigerian-police

Members of the most corrupt Nigerian force, the Nigerian Customs Service claiming clean hands and other stories for the Gods should take note. Nobody believe büllshit, certainly not the Canadian courts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibime:
Former MOPOL officer denied asylum in Canada because according to the court, "MOPOL are corrupt and murderous"

Members of the most corrupt Nigerian force, the Nigerian Customs Service claiming clean hands and other stories for the Gods should take note. Nobody believe büllshit, certainly not the Canadian courts.

Newsome isa go down. Tha pigs ina UK cannot change it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

There is no if you believe Joe Biden won. It is a fact and not a belief that Biden won the elections. He was ratified by all relevant executive, legislative and judicial organs of the United States.
The ones that need to believe in a fairy tale or fantasy that Trump won the elections are Trump cult worshippers.

Ok thank you. Thou shalt be vindicated When the cheating avenues are laid bare, it shall be an uphill battle to cheat. Everyone wants most secure elections I presume.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kokobilo87:

jobless nairaland donkey. brush ya teeth before ya show ya addiction
This isi Akure cockroachi above isa tired of cumming in you are STD infested mama's shithole. You can taki on you are midget father next insteadu of wasting you are alreadi useless lifu away on Nairalandi from the Akure.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibime:

No lie here. The Nigerian Custom is another very corrupt organization, but that is expected as the civil service is rotten from the head to the tail.

It's hilarious how they beg like paupers at the airports.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
basilico:

Ok thank you. Thou shalt be vindicated When the cheating avenues are laid bare, it shall be an uphill battle to cheat. Everyone wants most secure elections I presume.

When will that be and by whom? Who will lay the cheating avenues bare and who can act on it? It certainly has to be an organ of government and not a private partisan organization. When all organs of government asserts that it was a free and fair election including the justice department. Who else can take action in election matters?

You need to get Trump to hire you as his lawyer, as all the other lawyers have not been able to lay cheating avenues bare and they are all facing professional misconduct charges. Maybe you can do a better job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 13, 2021
Goodvibes007:

No lie here. The Nigerian Custom is another very corrupt organization, but that is expected as the civil service is rotten from the head to the tail.

It's hilarious how they beg like paupers at the airports.
Don't even talk about the Custom Officers in Nigeria. I have been spending Christmas in Nigeria for 21 years now since my folks retired back to Nigeria and i never give the Custom hustlers at Murtala Mohammed Airport a Dime in my life. They always ask for money by saying Compliments Sir. My reply is that you are being paid your salary and why should i give you a bribe to do your job. I guess few of them are used to me now because for the last three or four years i haven't been bothered by them and i will be getting ready for them this Dec too. Corruption is the middle name of Nigeria because it starts from the Presidency to the lowest man or woman on the Street and that is why of many reasons that country is on decline.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
benalvino3:

Parents are putting Trump's gear on their kids to protect them from the paedo. grin

Like drumptfhp's gear protects them from covid too and makes them love Biden?

God help us when you become drumptfhp's gear child protecting parent.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

There is no if you believe Joe Biden won. It is a fact and not a belief that Biden won the elections. He was ratified by all relevant executive, legislative and judicial organs of the United States.
The ones that need to believe in a fairy tale or fantasy that Trump won the elections are Trump cult worshippers.

That which they believe, is their facts, which is why we must recognise them as alternatists, as in those who live in an alternative reality that they make or let be made up in their own heads.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2021

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kokobilo87:

The pigs ina UK can't change it but u ina Nigeria can change it.

Newsome isa go down because u said it.
Ya is the political master

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kokobilo87:

jobless nairaland donkey. brush ya teeth before ya show ya addiction
He isa show isa addictions . isn't that a hobby already .

Ya isa indeed a knower of jobless people as ya is most highly jobless

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2021
wirinet:

When will that be and by whom? Who will lay the cheating avenues bare and who can act on it? It certainly has to be an organ of government and not a private partisan organization. When all organs of government asserts that it was a free and fair election including the justice department. Who else can take action in election matters?

You need to get Trump to hire you as his lawyer, as all the other lawyers have not been able to lay cheating avenues bare and they are all facing professional misconduct charges. Maybe you can do a better job.

Verse
New International Version
For there is nothing hidden that will not
be disclosed, and nothing concealed that
will not be known or brought out into the
open.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2021
obixcel:
RIP to the Innocent shocked embarassed
https://goldenstatetimes.com/biden-drone-strikes-seven-children-with-father-that-worked-with-us-military-instead-of-terrorist/

Oba Obixcel of Lagos. That particular story is carrying water for the botched strke .Their version is as though it was a mistaken target.

NY times version is more detailed.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/10/world/asia/us-air-strike-drone-kabul-afghanistan-isis.html

The media shamelessly lies day in day out . They never retract any story as long as it serves their propaganda purposes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Big tech gets hit hard.

Uber Technologies Inc. lost another suit over its drivers’ working rights after an Amsterdam court ruled workers who ferry passengers using the Uber app in the Netherlands are covered by a local collective labor law.

Uber drivers are employees, not contractors, says Dutch court.

Meaning they get pensions , paid leave and all other benefits.Backdated too.

Do I support this? Yes because its a smack to big tech, but technically Uber gets a cabbie driver the customer. The driver has the choice to accept, ignore or reject the passenger.

Big tech has made a lot of progress but are abusing their dominance. Alphabet,twitter,FB, IG are censoring and demonetizing many companies veering away from accepted leftist thoughts.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
basilico:
Big tech gets hit hard.

Uber Technologies Inc. lost another suit over its drivers’ working rights after an Amsterdam court ruled workers who ferry passengers using the Uber app in the Netherlands are covered by a local collective labor law.

Uber drivers are employees, not contractors, says Dutch court.

Meaning they get pensions , paid leave and all other benefits.Backdated too.

Do I support this? Yes because its a smack to big tech, but technically Uber gets a cabbie driver the customer. The driver has the choice to accept, ignore or reject the passenger.

Big tech has made a lot of progress but are abusing their dominance. Alphabet,twitter,FB, IG are censoring and demonetizing many companies veering away from accepted leftist thoughts.

Mumu, big tech is the main area where USA leads the world right now. Cultists phobia of big tech for censoring their lies - way to go to hand over dominance to China.

The phobia is so real, you are even hating on Uber who have nothing to do with with why the cultists hate big Tech, which is censorship of lies and conspiracy theories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ladyhippolyta88 ya liking your own comment. ya sick aba girl
local ekuke dog are you not transformed into 404 in a steaming broth yet? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:22pm On Sep 13, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I never doubted for once about Newsom knowing that he's doing a good job plus when you get Larry Elder who is a well known House Negro as the face of the Republikkkan Party in Cali, it's automatic failure. Texas is a sick State with coronavirus killing the people left and right because the crippled Governor doesn't care but he can call on citizens to sue women who wants to establish rights over their own bodies.
one Texan sob story that could have been avoided

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
Dapcity007:

Old fool supporting the slaughtering of innocent infants

Tuehhh

Idiot

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ibime:

Mumu, big tech is the main area where USA leads the world right now. Cultists phobia of big tech for censoring their lies - way to go to hand over dominance to China.

The phobia is so real, you are even hating on Uber who have nothing to do with with why the cultists hate big Tech, which is censorship of lies and conspiracy theories

I'm in tech . There has been big progress from big tech. Lots of innovation and livelihoods lifted from poverty.
Strike on Uber by EU and then Netherlands I support as a general brush on big tech. I noted that Uber gets the cabbie driver a passenger. And the driver can refuse to offer the ride. I don't see how Uber can pay the drivers who would just switch on their gadgets and wait for the salaries. Will kill taxi hailing companies.

As for big tech ,the googles n FB they need to be reined in. So much lies are spread on the platforms. The truth is buried, people never get to see it. This became notably serious only about 10 or so years ago, before that the internet was a huge resource of any material. Today misinformation is censored when its really the truth And lies are promoted. So many examples abound.

Big tech has also swallowed and bought out competition. Zuckerberg literally took over Instagram because it was a threat to Facebook and made the founders richer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
GalaticHorde:
local ekuke dog are you not transformed into 404 in a steaming broth yet? cheesy

ya get good payment for ya joblessness. ya impress tha wrinkled old face
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=GalaticHorde post=105787526][/quote]

ya so dumb
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 13, 2021
[quote author=GalaticHorde post=105787526][/quote]

It baffles me leftist want us to believe that all aborted babies were mistakes, errors, unplanned, no that's bullshit, own up your sadistic act, empower women to see infants as oppressors by reframing it as control over their bodies by their choice

Your stupid post doesn't have any morality weight, you can't argue for choice of contraceptions which are cheap and highly effective in mordern eras and argue to kill babies because you literally see them as intrinsically worthless
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2021
Newsom isa get my vote. He isa alright.

Kokobilo87:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:12am On Sep 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Wtf lol. The amount of bacteria on those notes - Oh lord. Atleast, the region is peaceful.

Bacteria
Viruses
Fungus
Microscopic organisms
Ecoli
Salmonella

And many more grin two huge hand sanitizers won't be enough if I ever go there.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:13am On Sep 14, 2021
armyofone:

Bacteria
Viruses
Fungus
Microscopic organisms
Ecoli
Salmonella

And many more grin two huge hand sanitizers won't be enough if I ever go there.
Lol.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 11:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Lol.

Ya addicted donkey ya take a break ya jobless Nairaland junkie
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya addicted donkey ya take a break ya jobless Nairaland junkie
Ya dapo, ya Abayomi, ya horseface mother fucker in ya STD infested shithole. Hopu ya enjoy isa midget father shit hole too. Ya shithole mudhouse cockroach family.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Ya dapo, ya Abayomi, ya horseface mother fucker in ya STD infested shithole. Hopu ya enjoy isa midget father shit hole too. Ya shithole mudhouse cockroach family.

Ya poor donkey squatting. Ya jobless addiction junkie
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya get good payment for ya joblessness. ya impress tha wrinkled old face
Getting good payment for joblessness isa good thing.

Ya can't get a dollar to buy isa Brighter Grammar

Ya must be jealous that he isa impress wrinkled old face.

Ya might probably never be old since ya hate the look. Baby koko

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Kokobilo87:

ya so dumb

Not everyone is like u Massa

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2778) (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.