Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1583824 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
Republicans could have won the recall if they put up a moderate candidate. Once they put up that nutso Larry Elder, it became a straight runoff and California will never vote for such a crazy person.

The Customs Officer who spent his whole career thieving from the Nigerian people should check the polls before running his gob about Democrats rigging the count. Did they also rig the independent polls?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ibime isa professional house boy, a butt-ler
Ibime isa this ya
Ibime isa that ya

Excerpt from Kokobilo87 ' s Pains Ya go through when Ya see successful people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya know aba isa dirtier than ya heart? Fixa it. PrideofLincoln1 isa not it? She isa fix her city she does nat count
Ya isa skrrrrr . ya isa skrrraaaa .

Ya isa isa a barking dog . Ya isa khdnamsmms. Ina hdbdnjsb. Sleepless nites for Ibi-me and Pride. Ya isa jdhjowbsbcjcllnd. Ya is madffffffhsn3ijj

- Kokobilo87 the rabid dogg

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Ya isa skrrrrr . ya isa skrrraaaa .

Ya isa isa a barking dog . Ya isa khdnamsmms. Ina hdbdnjsb. Sleepless nites for Ibi-me and Pride. Ya isa jdhjowbsbcjcllnd. Ya is madffffffhsn3ijj

- Kokobilo87 the rabid dogg

Ya sound like a rag tag, ya can't speak isa English
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:
I recall benalvino3 last month claiming that Larry Elder was going to win grin grin

Turns out he lost massively this is an embarrassment grin grin

These Trumpist think so highly of themselves and they think we are all delusional like them

Last time I check what you think about California don't count according to your base. Anyways, I guess you and GalaticHorde are bored. That one is always graving for my attention, poor teenager. I will let him rumble like the jobless man who is expecting a payment from mentioning me and DissTroyer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibime:
Republicans could have won the recall if they put up a moderate candidate. Once they put up that nutso Larry Elder, it became a straight runoff and California will never vote for such a crazy person.

Republicans might have won if they'd put up a notdrumptfuk too but where the heck do you expect maga q party to find a Californian "moderate candidate"?

You're asking bas and ben to vote Newsome knowing they'd rather horse drugs and bleach than mask and vaccine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2021
benalvino3:

Last time I check what you think about California don't count according to your base. Anyways, I guess you and GalaticHorde are bored. That one is always graving for my attention, poor teenager. I will let him rumble like the jobless man who is expecting a payment from mentioning me and DissTroyer.

I only said what you said and thought would happen in your delusional mind.

So why this unnecessary hullabaloo on my mention common go and hide your face in shame no need for the unnecessary talk not worth my time grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2021
GalaticHorde:
does anybody take that cowardly sulky man child benalvino3 serious on any issue whatsoever? Even piers Morgan found Larry elder too racist against black people for his own tastes in his defence of George Zimmerman
https://fb.watch/80TyAQB4VD/

He isn't a serious person that should be taken seriously. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibime:

The Customs Officer who spent his whole career thieving from the Nigerian people should check the polls before running his gob about Democrats rigging the count. Did they also rig the independent polls?

RepubliQans wouldn't have won even if the candidate was moderate their kind of politics doesn't go down well in California but then maybe it would have been close unlike this landslide embarrassment they only ended up embarrassing themselves and wasting tax payers money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:15pm On Sep 15, 2021
benalvino3:

Last time I check what you think about California don't count according to your base.

California said no to maga! You enjoying the loss, ben?

I am "your base". I say what he thinks and says about California counts a good deal especially since he's on the winning side.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroyer: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2021
benalvino3:

Last time I check what you think about California don't count according to your base. Anyways, I guess you and GalaticHorde are bored. That one is always graving for my attention, poor teenager. I will let him rumble like the jobless man who is expecting a payment from mentioning me and Diss.Troyer.

I just checked now. They've been mentioning Disstroy which is inactive as against Disstroyér; little wonder I didn't get the mentions.

2023 is almost here, man. The major actors are moving to camps. The ones who would shape the fate of millions whether from the sidelines or in the 'ring' are meeting.

I still do the back-and-forth on U.S. and international politics but mostly on Facebook on pages and in groups where these things are discussed.

I hope unlike these guys who camp in the backwaters of a Nigerian platform arguing arguing with those they claim have no impact in the outcome of things in the climes they reside in but are so inconsequential nobody takes them seriously in those climes and are nothing more than followers so settle for chestbeating and dickmeasuring with random monikers in the very backwaters of the country platform they spite so much, you try to get actively involved.

State level, national level. Things are taking shape. Already September. Discussing the possible outcomes isn't just enough but actively setting the wheel in motion to decide the outcomes the right way. You should be in the thick of it. Especially as YOUNG person. The Baba has little to lose. He's already to old.

--
About the other girl: My supposed hiatus is deliberate. When you give your adversary a false sense of invincibility, they become less cautious and give away many things unwittingly and all you have to do is swoop in to feast.

I've always played blind weeks or months before the eventual showdown over the years.

Exactly 23 days since then. Enough time to get all I needed to get. smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nostradamus1: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya sound like a rag tag, ya can't speak isa English
Exactly,
Ya isa sound like a rag tag. Ya can't speak isa English

Excerpt from Things Kokobilo87 can't do
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Cornpop: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nostradamus1:

Exactly,
Ya isa sound like a rag tag. Ya can't speak isa English

Excerpt from Things Kokobilo87 can't do

sounds better than you
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Man, Twitter is on fire because of this pic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
No Knock
Song by Gil Scott-Heron

Um, we want to do a poem for one of our unfavorite people
Um, who's now the head of the, uh, Nixon campaign
He was formerly the Attorney General named John Mitchell
Um, Nixon's campaign seems to be out, you know
Getting off on a rather hip foot after his trip to China in the name of peace
Uh, while they were killing people right across the street
So to speak, in, uh, North and South Vietnam
But, um, no-knock, the law in particular, was allegedly
Legislated for black people rather than, you know, for their destruction
And it means, simply, that authorities and members of the police force
No longer have to knock on your door before entering
They can now knock your door down
It's no-knock
You explained it to me, I must admit, but just
For the record, you were talking shit
Long rapped about no-knock being legislated
For the people you've always hated
In this hellhole that you, we, call home
No-knock, the man will say
To keep that man from beating his wife
No-knock, the man will say
To protect people from themselves
No knockin', head-rockin', inter-shockin'
Shootin', cussin', killin', cryin', lyin'
And bein' white
No knock
No knocked on my brother Fred Hampton
Bullet holes all over the place
No knocked on my brother Michael Harris
And jammed a shotgun against his skull
For my protection?
Who's gonna protect me from you?
The likes of you?
The nerve of you?
To talk that shit face to face
Your tomato face deadpan
Your deadpan denting another freedom plan
No knockin', head rockin', inter-shockin'
Shootin', cussin', killin', cryin', lyin'
And bein' white
But if you're wise, no knocker
You'll tell your no-knockin' lackeys
Ha!
No knock on my brother's head
No knock on my sister's head
No knock on my brother's head
No knock on my sister's head
And double lock your door
Because soon someone may be no-knockin'
Ha, ha!
For you
No knock: to be slipped into John Mitchell's suggestion box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjMyNCGHlN8

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2021
Taliban needs more money from Biden. The guy is hilarious.
Amir Khan Mutaqi, the foreign minister in Afghanistan’s new Taliban-run Cabinet, asked Washington to show appreciation for the militant group allowing the US to complete its massive evacuation effort. “America is a big country, they need to have a big heart,” he said at a press conference.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2021
While celebrating Newsom , some huge matter has been overshadowed.

Uttar Pradesh state in has declared COVID-19 free in most districts. Only 12 new cases reported in 24 hours.UP has 241m people.
In April at the peak they had weekly averages of 34k daily new cases. Yesterday they had only 12 cases.
In April they had daily deaths (weekly average} of over 300. Their daily weekly averaged deaths as of yesterday was 3.

How did they manage to achieve this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 8:48pm On Sep 15, 2021
basilico:
While celebrating Newsom , some huge matter has been overshadowed.

Uttar Pradesh state in has declared COVID-19 free in most districts. Only 12 new cases reported in 24 hours.UP has 241m people.
In April at the peak they had weekly averages of 34k daily new cases. Yesterday they had only 12 cases.
In April they had daily deaths (weekly average} of over 300. Their daily weekly averaged deaths as of yesterday was 3.

How did they manage to achieve this?

You tell us. Ivermectin?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

The republiQans better adjust their policies or the midterms will be a big blow to them.
Don't tell them that. Let them keep their lunacy and bigotry up and we will surprise them not only in 2022 but 2024 too. The more Trump talks, the better for Democrats because Americans have rejected the vile racist Pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
Ibime:

You tell us. Ivermectin?

You find out. Israel has 78% vax rate gen population and is starting if not yet a third booster shot.
Faucci also wants booster shots.
Hint.
Cant be vaccines then.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

RepubliQans wouldn't have won even if the candidate was moderate their kind of politics doesn't go down well in California but then maybe it would have been close unlike this landslide embarrassment they only ended up embarrassing themselves and wasting tax payers money.
I'm shocked at how Newsom beat this recall by this margin. I didn't think he'd beat it by more than 10 percent.
Dems truly showed up against Larry Elder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

The republiQans better adjust their policies or the midterms will be a big blow to them.
Let's be honest - they're still favorites to take at least the house or both.
Those new maps are brutal...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2021
Lol !!! Don't you just love them ? grin Harry the romantic lover husband!! Stylishly and indirectly gave his wife nudge " fire on darling, I'm behind you - i got your back kinda" grin
Nice one!!

When a man loves a woman!

PDPGuy:
Man, Twitter is on fire because of this pic cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
edi287:

Stop this defeatist mentality.

They are not there is even a proposed bill in the works in the senate.The freedom to vote act that will cover gerrymandering.From the available statistics I have seen the retake of the house won't be easy for republiQans as many thought even redistricting won't be that bad for dems.
In Colorado Boebert is likely toast already.So stop this there are more liberals or sane people who reject politics of hate,fear and attack on democracy and many freedoms that have been fought for which these current extremist are a threat to.

Newsome wasn't supposed to survive the recall with this huge margin but democrats organised and were terrified they didn't want a Texas or Florida and many people who didn't care about the recall had to vote that is what will happen next year

If the midterm numbers are huge forget it the GQP will keep losing elections after elections and the midterms will be huge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Don't tell them that. Let them keep their lunacy and bigotry up and we will surprise them not only in 2022 but 2024 too. The more Trump talks, the better for Democrats because Americans have rejected the vile racist Pig.

California republiQans should be made to pay back the wasted tax payers dollars used in this embarrassing recall.Over 280 million dollars

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2021
edi287:

I'm shocked at how Newsom beat this recall by this margin. I didn't think he'd beat it by more than 10 percent.

Dems love abortions after 6 weeks. They were alarmed that the Texas law would be replicated.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
edi287:

Same thing will happen next year and in Virginia this November.

A lot of Americans are terrified of these extremist and will not sit down and let them win.This victory motivated many to know that they are more than the extremist and there is need to organise for next year.

Fear can be a motivating factor and not many people would love to be taken back especially women who would not find it funny that some men want to control their uteruses.Not many young Americans will find it funny that Climate change doesn't exist,no need for vaccines,no need for big tech, history,democracy etc.

These are motivating factors that can make someone who may have voter apathy to become interested in national/local/state politics.Thanks to Trump for making many Americans politically aware and understand the power of their votes.

Since democrats won last November they have been winning in local elections too there is enthusiasm in the democratic camp.
Expect the GQP to keep screaming rigged elections all through and deliberately mislead their voters into not voting and losing interest in the process also they have dealt with a lot of their voters no thanks to covid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Evangelynn(f): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2021
basilico:

Dems love abortions after 6 weeks. They were alarmed that the Texas law would be replicated.

That goes to tell you that the majority support it and democracy is the will of the majority.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
edi287:

It won't be easy for both sides, New York redistricting might see Republicans lose 5 seats.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/09/14/nyregion/congress-redistricting-ny.html

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
budaatum:

https://www.nairaland.com/6754897/nigerias-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-covers-time#105845101

Mama will leave the headtie legacy for people.

She tried for Nigeria lipsrsealed - running or being in the position of leadership in that country tough.
Well done ma.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
Evangelynn:

Same thing will happen next year and in Virginia this November.

A lot of Americans are terrified of these extremist and will not sit down and let them win.This victory motivated many to know that they are more than the extremist and there is need to organise for next year.

Fear can be a motivating factor and not many people would love to be taken back especially women who would not find it funny that some men want to control their uteruses.Not many young Americans will find it funny that Climate change doesn't exist,no need for vaccines,no need for big tech, history,democracy etc.

These are motivating factors that can make someone who may have voter apathy to become interested in national/local/state politics.Thanks to Trump for making many Americans politically aware and understand the power of their votes.

Since democrats won last November they have been winning in local elections too there is enthusiasm in the democratic camp.
Expect the GQP to keep screaming rigged elections all through and deliberately mislead their voters into not voting and losing interest in the process also they have dealt with a lot of their voters no thanks to covid.
100 percent.
Coupled with the fear driving the democrats to turn up, the GQP are not that large in number. The very crazy ones among them are just very loud which doesn't translate to vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.