Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,341 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1629632 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (4142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

And the law has changed and you people are crying. This is the hypocrisy that you guys like to radiate. There is no nonsense from the left you guys don't support.
Why not give us the details of the law and it's punishments? I have not seen the law butI am certain it does not equate to murder

I asked you a question, if you are a parent, how many children do you have? 3, 4? Is that all the time you have had sex with your wife? If your answer is no, how many times have you guys done abortion? Also, do you take birth control measures to make sure you don't commit abortion at least 12 times a year?
It's none of your business how many children I have, how many times I have sex with my wife and the type of birth control measures we choose to employ. You are not my family or my doctor. You are what we call in these parts of the world a "poke nose".

If my wife and I decided to have an abortion due to an unplanned pregnancy, it's none of your fùcking business.

It is common sense o. There are a lot of ways to prevent unwanted pregnancy, why do you people choose the most dangerous pattern which involved killing another human? Why not just take the birth control provided for free. You can choose the one you prefer, enough options.
As I said, other people's sex lives is none of yours or my business. Yes there are a million ways to prevent an unwanted pregnancy, irrespective, unplanned pregnancy happens. The issue is what happens in a case of unplanned pregnancy that the woman (or couple) doesn't want. Should society force it on the woman as a punishment for sexual immorality?

Abortion is murder. Have you seen abortions where they then sell the head, legs and body of the mutilated baby? How is that not murder?
Why not show me a jurisdiction where abortion is murder.

No I have never seen seen abortions where they then sell the head, legs and body of the mutilated baby. I have never even seen an abortion in my life. While I was in school and my babe came to me with the news that she was pregnant, I simply gave her the money she demanded. She extorted me with pregnancy claims up to three times. I was not even bothered to find out where she did it or if it was even true. All these I am talking about missing period for just 1 week.

You conveniently talk about law, but law saying you cannot kill a baby in uterus that has heart beat is what you have been crying about for long now.

How do you determine when the fetus in the uterus has a heart beat? Some say 6 weeks others say 7 weeks. By 6 weeks some naive girls (Particularly teenage girls) are not even aware they are pregnant. I believe the window should be extended to the end of the first trimester or the beginning of the second. My problem with late term abortions is that it posses lots of complications to the health of the woman and that's when sentiments come in, as the baby is fully formed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

Can you take cocain or illegal drugs? Why not? It's your body your choice right?

I am sure you are not in support of people who takes illegal drugs.

I seriously don't understand your reasoning. See as you decide I can not "take cocain or illegal drugs" and then provide yourself with a reason why I can't "take cocain or illegal drugs" when I can actually be taking "cocain or illegal drugs" at this very moment. Or do people who "take cocain or illegal drugs" ask for your permission or support ben?

I don't mind what "cocain or illegal drugs" you take, ben, so long as you do not let it negatively affect the proper operation of your mind.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

You see a doctor, he will present you with options and safest one with no side effects.

For a married couple, the husband can do whatever he can not to get his wife pregnant but in the world of fun, women go to clubs for a one night stand. They sleep with strangers. What's hard for you to understand?

Are there any contraceptives that have zero side effects and 100% foolproof against pregnancy? please educate us oh wise one (NOT).

Even some people react to condoms. Even male vasectomy is not 100 percent pregnancy proof just as no women contraceptive is 100 percent pregnancy proof. Even tubal ligation is not 100 percent guaranteed to prevent pregnancy.

Abstinence: The only 100% assured method to avoid pregnancy is to not have penis-in-vagina sex or indulge in any sexual behavior where sperm can enter the vagina. This method is called abstinence. Women and men can both abstain. How is that hard for you to understand?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:
Wirinet, tell me he committed abortion and not murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDLmw2dhJ4

Ben! Tell us you do not see a difference between what the man above did and abortion.

Enugurangers, see me shamelessly being a hypocritic! And wirinet, thanks for bothering to educate it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

I seriously don't understand your reasoning. See as you decide I can not "take cocain or illegal drugs" and then provide yourself with a reason why I can't "take cocain or illegal drugs" when I can actually be taking "cocain or illegal drugs" at this very moment. Or do people who "take cocain or illegal drugs" ask for your permission or support ben?

I don't mind what "cocain or illegal drugs" you take, ben, so long as you do not let it negatively affect the proper operation of your mind.

Do they get arrested when they do?

Its their body their choice why do they get arrested for taking harmful drugs?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

Ben! Tell us you do not see a difference between what the man above did and abortion.

Enugurangers, see me shamelessly being a hypocritic! And wirinet, thanks for bothering to educate it.

Tell me what he did? You people call it fetus and it does not have rights until its outside the womb but now it's a baby because the mother did not say remove it from my womb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:26pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

Like someone mentioned. Ben just likes to argue as an hobby.

He said women go to nightclubs to have sex. Are they having sex with Ghost at those Night clubs? How hard is it hard for some ashawo men to say NO and flee from the girls?

Ben is giving the men a pass for dumping their akamu in club girls but turns around to blame the girl when they try to abort the bastard seed planted in them by these men. what happened to cheap male condoms? I wonder if he is a club boy that dumps his akamu in every "holes" he sees at the club.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

Do they get arrested when they do?

Its their body their choice why do they get arrested for taking harmful drugs?

It is, their body their choice, which is precisely why, one could say, they do not get arrested.

Or do people get arrested when they "take cocain or illegal drugs" ben?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugurangers:

Are there any contraceptives that have zero side effects and 100% foolproof against pregnancy? please educate us oh wise one (NOT).

Even some people react to condoms. Even male vasectomy is not 100 percent pregnancy proof just as no women contraceptive is 100 percent pregnancy proof. Even tubal ligation is not 100 percent guaranteed to prevent pregnancy.

Abstinence: The only 100% assured method to avoid pregnancy is to not have penis-in-vagina sex or indulge in any sexual behavior where sperm can enter the vagina. This method is called abstinence. Women and men can both abstain. How is that hard for you to understand?

Does abortion have side effects? How many young girls that die from it in Nigeria?

Which is riskier? But read this

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/which-method-suits-me/?tabname=worries-and-questions
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugurangers:

He said women go to nightclubs to have sex. Are they having sex with Ghost at those Night clubs? How hard is it hard for some ashawo men to say NO and flee from the girls?

Ben is giving the men a pass for dumping their akamu in club girls but turns around to blame the girl when they try to abort the bastard seed planted in them by these men. what happened to cheap male condoms? I wonder if he is a club boy that dumps his akamu in every "holes" he sees at the club.

It would be good if he just liked to argue but I think this is truly how he unreasons. Funny is he's quick to claim one just doesn't want to agree with him instead of seeing how ridiculously absurd he is being.

Least he's not like unpotty trained it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:33pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

It is, their body their choice, which is precisely why, one could say, they do not get arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHfye1LVJ0
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

Does abortion have side effects? How many young girls that die from it in Nigeria?

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/contraception/which-method-suits-me/?tabname=worries-and-questions

It has side effects as well especially if you see a quack doctor like most girls do in Nigeria (risk loss of life and damaged womb). The aim is to rid unwanted pregnancies'. You know, like the babies being dumped across refuse sites in Port Harcourt and all over Nigeria becuase both gender fail to abstain form sex (sex makes babies).

If women cant get legal ways of aborting like the new draconian Taliban law in Texas intends (draconian because 6 weeks is very short), then they would go for quack back-alley abortion which is common in 3rd world countries.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

E surprise me too o! People getting arrested for taking cocaine. Maybe he thinks other countries are Nigeria where you can be arrested for just strolling.

For you to me arrested for taking cocaine in other climes, you must also constitute a nuisance or danger to society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugurangers:

I am not. You are ignorant. I am not giving men a pass oga. I have told you women sleep with strangers. Use your head. You are the one arguing from ignorance.

You can't be sleeping with strangers and expect them to care if you get pregnant or not. As a woman, it is your responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancy because you are the one who get pregnant not the men. NA COMMON SENSE. You need know this or understand this before you start to raise a girl or you know but you must argue senselessly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:40pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

I will make sure I do all this before or after you rape me though I'd likely be your wife who must submit to you at will and would need your permission to contracept for fear your sperm is your baby!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
wirinet:

E surprise me too o! People getting arrested for taking cocaine. Maybe he thinks other countries are Nigeria where you can be arrested for just strolling.

For you to me arrested for taking cocaine in other climes, you must also constitute a nuisance or danger to society.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

I am not. You are ignorant. I am not giving men a pass oga. I have told you women sleep with strangers. Use your head. You are the one arguing from ignorance.

You can't be sleeping with strangers and expect them to care if you get pregnant or not. As a woman, it is your responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancy because you are the one who get pregnant not the men. NA COMMON SENSE. You need know this or understand this before you start to raise a girl or you know but you must argue senselessly
At least I have a head unlike you that has none.

Here we go again going after the ashawo girls or girls that sleep around. You must think you can also eradicate ashawo business abi. You are not very bright. Maybe you can tell the ashawo men like yourself that keeps the girls in business to stop sleeping around as well. Men just as women sleep around which results into babies.

People like you sleep with a girl without protection and disappear, then there is a good chance the babies from the sexual act would end up on a refuse site somewhere in Port Harcourt. How is that hard for you to understand?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

I will make sure I do all this before or after you rape me though I'd likely be your wife who must submit to you at will and would need your permission to contracept for fear your sperm is your baby!

Lol, where is this desperation coming from. If we want to talk about rape I have addressed that too. Rape is a different case but if you are raped first thing to do is to go to the hospital, get checked for STD and pregnancy. Then take measures. The law everyone is crying about says heart beat is the decider. You can do abortion within the time of conception and heart beat when you are raped
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:
Wirinet, tell me he committed abortion and not murder.

Mother of the unborn child survived but the unborn did not. You are here posting excuses and dehumanizing arguments or excuse to kill a baby.

The police can charge anything. It is left for them to prove it using relevant laws. Murder is one of 10 charges by the police. Let's see how many of the charges he is found guilty of.

A grand jury indicted Payne on a total of 10 counts including Murder, Involuntary Manslaughter, Attempted Murder, and Felonious Assault (all with 3-year Firearm Specifications and 5-year Drive-by Shooting Firearm Specifications), WUD, CCW, and Improperly Handling Firearms in a Motor Vehicle.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc6onyourside.com/amp/news/local/man-indicted-for-death-of-unborn-baby

When a woman wants to kill a baby in her womb it's abortion when another person does the same thing it's murder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSDLmw2dhJ4

Refer back to my past post on consent of the woman.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

As a woman, it is your responsibility to prevent unwanted pregnancy because you are the one who get pregnant not the men.

You are the ignorant one with your misconception! You talk as if abortion is contraception against rape!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2021
Enugurangers:

At least I have a head unlike you that has none.

Here we go again going after the ashawo girls or girls that sleep around. You must think you can also eradicate ashawo business abi. You are not very bright. Maybe you can tell the ashawo men like yourself that keeps the girls in business to stop sleeping around as well. Men just as women sleep around which results into babies.

People like you sleep with a girl without protection and disappear, then there is a good chance the babies from the sexual act would end up on a refuse site somewhere in Port Harcourt. How is that hard for you to understand?

All you said is not what I am claiming. Women have fun with strangers. They don't know if the man is hiv positive or not, he does not care about them getting pregnant or not so they have to take responsibility not to get pregnant. How can. You not get this?

Now I am going after ashawo how?

Sit this one out if you can't reason please. No they make claims wey person no make.

I said a couple both share the responsibility because husband and wife care for each other but a stranger want sex and hopes he never see you again. You as a woman should make sure you don't end up pregnant. Na common sense. I no they attack ashawo or anyone.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

You are the ignorant one with your misconception! You talk as if abortion is contraception against rape!

You are the one making the claim. We are not talking about rape here oga. Stop with your dishonest behavior.

People are protesting about abortion not women who are raped and no where have I presented any argument relation to what I am responding to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2021
wirinet:

A grand jury indicted Payne on a total of 10 counts including Murder, Involuntary Manslaughter, Attempted Murder, and Felonious Assault (all with 3-year Firearm Specifications and 5-year Drive-by Shooting Firearm Specifications), WUD, CCW, and Improperly Handling Firearms in a Motor Vehicle.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc6onyourside.com/amp/news/local/man-indicted-for-death-of-unborn-baby

When the woman consent it's abortion when she does not it's murder? Flip flop
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

You can do abortion within the time of conception and heart beat when you are raped

Don't you just love democracy. It killed off most pigs!

In the sane world as opposed to the world according to ben I can thankfully do abortion within a much longer time than you wish I had.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2021
wirinet:

Thanks for this.

How does one even engage someone that deliberately distorts the truth just to argue.

Same way he posted some stuff about Niki Minaj in the last page or so, till someone posted about the misinformation Minaj was spreading on the social media. Misinformation was so bad that the government of the country her cousin lives in had to call her out.

When he got called out, he (Ben) later deflected by saying Minaj meant that people should do their own research. Why leave out that she posted that her cousin got swollen balls from vaccine? The country her cousin lives in uses the China vaccine and not the one used in the USA (I heard this on Trevor Noah show), but Minaj who is not a doctor, a virulogist or an infection disease medical specialists decides to confuse her American followers by spreading mis-information. Tucker of Fox jumps on the news as usual even though Fox has a vaccine policy in place and someone here brings the half truth to spill on Nairaland. Disgusting.

Gladly, many posters on this thread except for a few are very enlightened and are quick to burst lies and mis-information. Grateful for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

When the woman consent it's abortion when she does not it's murder? Flip flop

Yes ben. Though I understand how the complexity can be "flip flop" to you.

My body my choice, and not, 'my body your choice'!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

If a fetus is not a legal person and legal status starts when the baby leaves the mothers womb,

Why charge people for killing unborn child?

Still grasping straws. Where was murder stated in the charge? The man was sentenced to 16 years for assaults on the girlfriend which resulted in the death of her baby. He terminated the pregnancy violently without the consent of his girlfriend by kicking her stomach repeatedly.

Are you telling me, he would have been charged for murder if the girlfriend had an abortion willingly?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:00pm On Sep 17, 2021
budaatum:

Yes ben. Though I understand how the complexity can be "flip flop" to you.

My body my choice, and not, 'my body your choice'!

What about his baby's body and his right to exist?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
wirinet:

See what he posts as evidence of "take cocain or illegal drugs". A dealer, lol!

benalvino3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHfye1LVJ0

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

What about his baby's body and his right to exist?

Yawn

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
benalvino3:

Tell me what he did? You people call it fetus and it does not have rights until its outside the womb but now it's a baby because the mother did not say remove it from my womb.

No ben, it's not "a baby because the mother did not say remove it from my womb". It's a baby because it was born to the point where it acquired life of its own.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
wirinet:

Still grasping straws. Where was murder stated in the charge? The man was sentenced to 16 years for assaults on the girlfriend which resulted in the death of her baby. He terminated the pregnancy violently without the consent of his girlfriend by kicking her stomach repeatedly.

Are you telling me, he would have been charged for murder if the girlfriend had an abortion willingly?

Which excuse will you bring? Causing the death of unborn child is murder which is why he was charged for it. Make u and the media continue to show your inhumane behavior by playing with words just to kill a baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) ... (4142) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.