Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2786) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1583922 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by RentAghost: 11:16am On Sep 16, 2021
benalvino3:

You will now ask yourself if Mexico is part of United States because Mexico is contiguous to United States.
now this is a daft comparison, I was right, you argue for the sake of argument over moot issues, even cities and towns can be located across two states or countries and the emphasis here was on cities and their evolution/expansion not the definition of international boundaries between nations, the geographical dimensions of cities grow with time, those of countries do not except in special circumstances like war or treaties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

Another bone bites the dust. Only God knows how many tablets of ivermectin he must have swallowed. What a shame.

Another one bites the dust

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
DissTroyer:

I just checked now. They've been mentioning Disstroy which is inactive as against Disstroyér; little wonder I didn't get the mentions.

2023 is almost here, man. The major actors are moving to camps. The ones who would shape the fate of millions whether from the sidelines or in the 'ring' are meeting.

I still do the back-and-forth on U.S. and international politics but mostly on Facebook on pages and in groups where these things are discussed.

I hope unlike these guys who camp in the backwaters of a Nigerian platform arguing arguing with those they claim have no impact in the outcome of things in the climes they reside in but are so inconsequential nobody takes them seriously in those climes and are nothing more than followers so settle for chestbeating and dickmeasuring with random monikers in the very backwaters of the country platform they spite so much, you try to get actively involved.

State level, national level. Things are taking shape. Already September. Discussing the possible outcomes isn't just enough but actively setting the wheel in motion to decide the outcomes the right way. You should be in the thick of it. Especially as YOUNG person. The Baba has little to lose. He's already to old.

--
About the other girl: My supposed hiatus is deliberate. When you give your adversary a false sense of invincibility, they become less cautious and give away many things unwittingly and all you have to do is swoop in to feast.

I've always played blind weeks or months before the eventual showdown over the years.

Exactly 23 days since then. Enough time to get all I needed to get. smiley
well, its good you're back then, I have been one of the loudest mentioning your alternate monicker and with good reason, for reasons best known to you, you and your pet dog decided to take a piss at me unprovoked, you're here now, I'm assuming his spine is calcified enough to come out of under the rock he's hiding under, you had my curiosity before, you have my attention now

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
GalaticHorde:
well, its good you're back then, I have been one of the loudest mentioning your alternate monicker and with good reason, for reasons best known to you, you and your pet dog decided to take a piss at me unprovoked, you're here now, I'm assuming his spine is calcified enough to come out of under the rock he's hiding under, you had my curiosity before, you have my attention now

Shut ya mouth. Ya put in ya place by DissTroyer and benalvino2. Ya not matured enough. Ya donkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Shut ya mouth. Ya put in ya place by DissTroyer and benalvino2. Ya not matured enough. Ya donkey
oh he lives grin the mongrel lives cheesy, mention him more, maybe he'll voltron up your universe, still, it won't exempt you from akpan's dinner plans cheesy I hear ogogoro is available to tender and disinfect your mangy hide grin no matter, you're just a fleecing sorry, fleeting distraction cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
GalaticHorde:
oh he lives grin the mongrel lives cheesy, mention him more, maybe he'll voltron up your universe, still, it won't exempt you from akpan's dinner plans cheesy I hear ogogoro is available to tender and disinfect your mangy hide grin no matter, you're just a fleecing sorry, fleeting distraction cool

Ya looking to play but ya a toddler and tha adults isa not give you time. Ya go play in ya sandbox alone. Ya a loner
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya looking to play but ya a toddler and tha adults isa not give you time. Ya go play in ya sandbox alone. Ya a loner
do you have a cleft palate? Or is your dogspeak the,manifestation of a mental deficiency? Or did someone scourfigy your buccal cavity? undecided no matter, your incoherent babbling is an amusing curiosity and I am typifying you for other q-nuts, interesting that you think your shitbrained musings could discomfit me grin cheesy are you a learner or just simply imbecilic? I find that simple answers are the most factual in this world of q-nuts like you

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
feedthenation:

---If we have to listen to 'them'---Xibiden is a doormat for the Chinese---none of the 'others' are reporting the news---

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/09/15/politics/us-uk-australia-nuclear-powered-submarines/index.html

French defense company had a contract to build 12 subs that Aussies have now cancelled in favour of US subs.
France is not amused calling that a monumental back stab by an ally.
Wonder if it was Trump that had one this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2021
GalaticHorde:
do you have a cleft palate? Or is your dogspeak the,manifestation of a mental deficiency? Or did someone scourfigy your buccal cavity? undecided no matter, your incoherent babbling is an amusing curiosity and I am typifying you for other q-nuts, interesting that you think your shitbrained musings could discomfit me grin cheesy are you a learner or just simply imbecilic? I find that simple answers are the most factual in this world of q-nuts like you

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya looking to play but ya a toddler and tha adults (Everyone on ya thread) isa not give you time becos ya cockroach. Ya go play in ya sandbox alone. Ya a loner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:44pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya looking to play but ya a toddler and tha adults (Everyone on ya thread) isa not give you time becos ya cockroach. Ya go play in ya sandbox alone. Ya a loner

Ya give me time,tha GalaticHorde fool look for tha attention ya enugudonkey
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya give me time,tha GalaticHorde fool look for tha attention ya enugudonkey
No one give ya time because ya smelly cockroach in ya Akure.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

No one give ya time because ya smelly cockroach.

But ya here talking to me ya donkey. You take tha time to respond to me. Ya a loner.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

But ya here talking to me ya donkey. You take tha time to respond to me. Ya a loner.
Ya respond to ya cos ya a loner cockroach. I am ya crush ya with ota pia pia. Ya a fool.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya respond to ya cos ya a loner cockroach. I am ya crush ya with ota pia pia.

You isa gay, I isa not gay. Tha only crush that isa here Willa be me crushing ya skull
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

You isa gay, I isa not gay. Tha only crush that isa here Willa be me crushing ya skull
Ya picture of ya short daddy and ya ugly mummy ya posted here ya month ago. Ya cockroach family in ya akure. Ya likey to fucki ya mum and ya fucki ya dad to in ya asses. Ya also ya son of ya thousands daddys.ya Isa bastard

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya picture of ya short daddy and ya ugly mummy ya posted here ya month ago. Ya cockroach family in ya akure. Ya likey to fucki ya mum and ya fucki ya dad to in ya asses. Ya also ya son of ya thousands daddys.ya Isa bastard

Ya miss ya target. Ya isa know nattin about me.

Ya isa invest how much time on me? Ya still think ya don't give me tha time? Ya lonely, ya need someone to talk to, ya need me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya miss ya target. Ya isa know nattin about me.

Ya isa invest how much time on me? Ya still think ya don't give me tha time? Ya lonely, ya need someone to talk to, ya need me
Ya the same ya person with ya cornpop ya dapshit ya Koko ya cockroach ya bastard

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya the same ya person with ya cornpop ya dapshit ya Koko ya cockroach ya bastard

Ya don't know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 1:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya don't know.
Ya know wellu wellu. Everyone ya know wellu on ya thread too. Ya cockroaches

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya know wellu wellu. Everyone ya know wellu on ya thread too. Ya cockroaches

Ya speaking monkey language. Ya talk tha talk everyone can understand
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya speaking monkey language. Ya talk tha talk everyone can understand
Ya spen ya day on ya Nairaland becos ya daddy cockroach an ya mummy cockroach ya poor. Ya can not afford ya school in ya akure. I speak ya cockroach language so ya know.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2021
Ibime tha donkey Enugurangers wanna steal ya house boy job. Ya let him grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Ibime tha donkey Enugurangers wanna steal ya house boy job. Ya let him grin
Ya speaking English now. Ya cockroach grin. Yes iya let me.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya spen ya day on ya Nairaland becos ya daddy cockroach an ya mummy cockroach ya poor. Ya can not afford ya school in ya akure. I speak ya cockroach language so ya know.

Ya spend time on Nairaland because ya poor and ya can't afford. Ya beg on Nairaland so ya need Ibime job.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

Ya spend time on Nairaland because ya poor and ya can't afford. Ya beg on Nairaland so ya need Ibime job.
Ya spen tim ya Nairaland ya opera mini from ya mudhouse in ya akute fores. Ya poor ya cockroach family

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya spen tim ya Nairaland ya opera mini from ya mudhouse in ya akute fores. Ya poor ya cockroach family

But ya on Nairaland ya pretend ya not give me time but ya been mentioning me for 30mins. Ya is a fool, ya jobless, uneducated, ya here to beg.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:

But ya on Nairaland ya pretend ya not give me time but ya been mentioning me for 30mins. Ya is a fool, ya jobless, uneducated, ya here to beg.
Ya call ekuke dog ya too but ekuke dog iya better dan ya mummy cockroache, ya daddy cockroache and ya son cockroach. What ya stinky cockroach family

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers ya call ya other house boy GalaticHorde to help ya. Ya getting tha beat
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya call ekuke dog ya too but ekuke dog iya better dan ya mummy cockroache, ya daddy cockroache and ya son cockroach. What ya stinky cockroach family

Ya family abandoned ya because ya a azz licker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 2:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
Kokobilo87:
Enugurangers ya call ya other house boy GalaticHorde to help ya. Ya getting tha beat
Ya bastard ya cockroach ya call ibimi ya na call galactic horde yabcall benalvino Ya call Nostradamus soon ya a fool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Enugurangers:

Ya bastard ya cockroach ya call ibimi ya na call galactic horde yabcall benalvino Ya call Nostradamus soon ya a fool

Ya call them for me. Ya hordes of house boys. Ya ugly like Ibime ya could win Mr. Wrinkled face heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2783) (2784) (2785) (2786) (2787) (2788) (2789) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.