Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648768 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Here are the facts

The media is lying:

1: There is no “#Whistleblower”
2: The acting #DNI did NOT threaten to quit
3: No favors were offered for dirt in #JoeBiden
4: #CrowdSrike engaged in fraud
5: @JoeBiden did brag that he threatened to withhold aid from #Ukraine unless they backed off Hunter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
We’re now in the land of make believe.

So-called Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff completely fabricated -- out of thin air -- what was said on President Trump’s call with the Ukrainian President.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

So-called Intelligence Committee Chair Adam Schiff completely fabricated -- out of thin air -- what was said on President Trump’s call with the Ukrainian President.

grin

Democrats started impeachment proceeding without seeing/listening to the transcript. They heard a rumour, manufactured a transcript that suit their agenda, said hello to CNN then boom!

How can I delete CNN on DSTV, I am tired!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

grin

Democrats started impeachment proceeding without seeing/listening to the transcript. They heard a rumour, manufactured a transcript that suit their agenda, said hello to CNN then boom!

How can I delete CNN on DSTV, I am tired!

Their hatred for Trump is driving them insane. There is nothing criminal or that warrants impeachment there.

Biden on the other hand has evidence of corruption that no one is looking into.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

...indeed according to you...trump did not wrong...

some exerts from the transcript...

...trump also asked zelenksy "to do us a favor" and look into an unsubstantiated theory that ukraine played some role in a cache of emails being stolen from the democratic national committee leading up to the 2016 election....trump is still seriously concerned about the stolen emails...

...asking a foreign govenment to open prosecution on joe biden and his son hunter biden...but only to discuss with the attorney general and rudy guilliani...why only these two people...and not representatives of the department of justice or the congress...which could potentially affect the 2020 elections...

...part one of a phone conversation has been released...seven more to go...as it was reported there are eight seperate phone calls between trump and zelenskiy...

Rep. John Ratcliffe shreds the Democrats’ focus on rumors and innuendo:

“The whistleblower then goes on to say, ‘I was not a direct witness to the events described’ ... In other words, all of this is secondhand information. None of it is firsthand information.”

I told you soo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

“The whistleblower then goes on to say, ‘I was not a direct witness to the events described’ ... In other words, all of this is secondhand information. None of it is firsthand information.”

I told you soo

Crap did we even watch the same thing. So the white house lawyer recommendation to transfer calls to another machine is what?

Classified computer system? Bill Barr and Rudy part?

Stay licking Drumpf arse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

Crap did we even watch the same thing. So the white house lawyer recommendation to transfer calls to another machine is what?

Even CNN just admitted that the hearing lacks Juice whatever that means. grin grin grin.

Its over folks just another nothing burger. I

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Update.

Adam Schiff begs Maguire to give him something, anything he can use.

Schiff whiffs. angry grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Their hatred for Trump is driving them insane. There is nothing criminal or that warrants impeachment there.

You need help from the elders in your village. With all the mounting evidence against Taliban Trump, a nobody thousands of miles away is going through mental organism over a worthless racist. The reason we Americans are against him is that we don't want a despotic leader turning our country to where he think he's above the law. If your leaders whack you on top of your head, that's your problem but that will never happen here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Even CNN just admitted that the hearing lacks Juice whatever that means. grin grin grin.

Its over folks just another nothing burger. I

Lol... That should be your third world version of CNN, some GOP members are coming around after reading the report. Your lord and personal savior is in jeopardy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
DNI Maguire: @realDonaldTrump's release of the transcript of his call with the Ukrainian president is “unprecedented.”

Clearly, President Trump has NOTHING to hide.

This smear is an obvious continuation of Adam Schiff and the Democrats' witch hunt!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

Lol... That should be your third world version of CNN, some GOP members are coming around after reading the report. Your lord and personal savior is in jeopardy.

You wanna bet?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

You wanna bet?
On your little monthly salary ? . You are a joke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

You wanna bet?

Have you even eaten a hot meal today?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
On your little monthly salary ? . You are a joke.

It doesn't have to be money Richy rich..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
@AdamSchif We will be bringing in the whistle blower in for testimony."

grin grin grin grin

The same whistle blower whose testimony is based on hearsay

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 6:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Hehehehehe.

Democrats are deluded and suffering from TDS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

It doesn't have to be money Richy rich..
I was going to say you gather all your Orange Pig a$$ licking friends and put some money down and will double it and it will go to Motherless Children Home at Maryland , near Ikeja. The pig will be impeached because the number is there and there will be tremendous amount of pressure on the Senate to convict. Sasse and couple other senators now are changing their tunes. Taliban Trump is fuvcked.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aaaaaaaand...we’re back to “obstruction.” At least we got to skip the whole Special Counsel circus this time and go straight to “the Dems don’t have anything.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

Hehehehehe.

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

Which GOP members? Mitt Romney the mittens? He is not coming around, he has always been around with any anti Trump agenda, he should get ready though, if he is stupid enough to join in this impeachment charade, the people of Utah will tell him who is the boss of him but I guess he knows that and that's why he refused to throw his hat into the impeachment ring

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

The chance Trump gets impeached is zero. So on the election front, the only person that has impressed me with her plans and has great chance of defeating Trump on the Democratic front is Elizabeth Warren. She always distances herself all this nonsense politics and always talks about her vision. Sleepy Joe has nothing to offer and if DNC rig him in like they did with Hillary then it's congratulations Mr President (Trump) in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

An unproven allegation, that's what it is. Everything the whistleblower wrote are unproven allegations. Even the whistleblower admitted to not having first hand information on any of the allegations but was only reporting hearsay

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I was going to say you gather all your Orange Pig a$$ licking friends and put some money down and will double it and it will go to Motherless Children Home at Maryland , near Ikeja. The pig will be impeached because the number is there and there will be tremendous amount of pressure on the Senate to convict. Sasse and couple other senators now are changing their tunes. Taliban Trump is fuvcked.

You again? Where is the Muller report?

No Collision, No obstruction, No nothing.

It's all nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
DNI Joseph Maguire calls Rep. Eric Swalwell "Congresswoman"

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

An unproven allegation, that's what it is. Everything the whistleblower wrote are unproven allegations. Even the whistleblower admitted to not having first hand information on any of the allegations but was only reporting hearsay

Mad people everywhere. Dems are crazy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

It was really absurd, he now had to backtrack that he was only engaging in parody and I was like wow, engaging in parody during an "impeachment hearing" by the intelligence committee on live television? Does he think he is overseeing a comedy show or what?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

Hehehehehe.

How can you guys help Nigeria with these kind of irrational behaviour. No wonder Buhari and the other past leaders Lord it over you by treating you like disposable garbage. We are not afraid of Trump and that's what keeps our juice flowing because he works for us. You don't see Operation Python Dance or Sowore's treatment here. You guys that don't know how civilized world lives are supporting a racist pig thinking he give a damn about you in your village. Your value doesn't go beyond nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

You again? Where is the Muller report?

No Collision, No obstruction, No nothing.

It's all nonsense
Obviously You are blind or probably a graduate of Fake and Unacredited Trump University. I can understand a White man or woman supporting Trump but some peasants from Africa supporting a racist pig that called Africa shiiithole is beyond crazy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

I told you soo
That's the nail in everything the whistleblower had to say, he or she didn't witness any of the alleged acts but only reporting hearsay and in some cases even third hand information.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

It was really absurd, he now had to backtrack that he was only engaging in parody and I was like wow, engaging in parody during an "impeachment hearing" by the intelligence committee on live television? Does he think he is overseeing a comedy show or what?
I can bet you any amount you can up with including your friends. Trump will be impeached and then the pressure will be on the Senate republicans to convict. This is not a banana republic where you can't hold the feet of your worthlessly inept Thieflicians to the fire.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

That's the nail in everything the whistleblower had to say, he or she didn't witness any of the alleged acts but only reporting hearsay and in some cases even third hand information.

I am telling you. Them say them say whistle blower. grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.