Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648634 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

It was really absurd, he now had to backtrack that he was only engaging in parody and I was like wow, engaging in parody during an "impeachment hearing" by the intelligence committee on live television? Does he think he is overseeing a comedy show or what?

Everytime, "hey look we found something let's impeach him" they get their idiotic followers like abbey into masturbation mode.

A few days latter reality kicks in they have nothing. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

You again? Where is the Muller report?

No Collision, No obstruction, No nothing.

It's all nonsense
This is not Nigeria. Operation Python Dance is having a great effects on you guys. This is America where you don't know Jack about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I can bet you any amount you can up with including your friends. Trump will be impeached and then the pressure will be on the Senate republicans to convict. This is not a banana republic where you can't hold the feet of your worthlessly inept Thieflicians to the fire.
The lunatic dems are free to do whatever they want to do in the house but be rest assured there's no chance in hell that Trump is removed from office, he will be in office until 2020 when he will thoroughly kick the ass of whichever clown the democrats put forward this time. This impeachment charade is already energizing Trump's base, his campaign raised over five million in one day and are on course to raise fifteen in three days. I am just sorry for all those democrat reps from pro Trump districts in the country, about 40 of them, they should just pack their bags and get ready to go home. And pelosi should also start getting ready to hand over the house speakership to Kevin McCarthy next year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Life goes on as usual grin
Good morning from my Hilton hotel room cheesy
Dubai on my mind!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Everytime they found something they will just rush to impeachment they get their idiotic followers like abbey into masturbation mode. A few days latter reality kicks in they have nothing. grin grin grin grin
I hope Buhari keep treating you guys like disposable garbage. Your government in Nigeria loves reading this kind of garbage from people like you. It gives them impetus to treat you guys like garbage while they living like billionaires in a country where an average citizen earns less than a $1.50 daily. Keep it up, your future is mortgaged.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Last year 3 Democratics wrote to Ukraine asking and threatening thetvwill with old support if Ukraine does not support the big nuthin burger Mueller.
They actually wrote a letter.
Laws for thee but not for me.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
armyofone:
Life goes on as usual grin
Good morning from my Hilton hotel room cheesy
Dubai on my mind!
Semper Fi my Sister. That's a beautiful city.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

The lunatic dems are free to do whatever they want to do in the house but be rest assured there's no chance in hell that Trump is removed from office, he will be in office until 2020 when he will thoroughly kick the ass of whichever clown the democrats put forward this time. This impeachment charade is already energizing Trump's base, his campaign raised over five million in one day and are on course to raise fifteen in three days. I am just sorry for all those democrat reps from pro Trump districts in the country, about 40 of them, they should just pack their bags and get ready to go home. And pelosi should also start getting ready to hand over the house speakership to Kevin McCarthy next year

I am telling you. Watch out for the next campaign

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:
Last year 3 Democratics wrote to Ukraine asking and threatening thetvwill with old support if Ukraine does not support the big nuthin burger Mueller.

Oh you saw that too.. But they want to crucify the president for doing same? grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

grin

Democrats started impeachment proceeding without seeing/listening to the transcript. They heard a rumour, manufactured a transcript that suit their agenda, said hello to CNN then boom!

How can I delete CNN on DSTV, I am tired!
CNN is an embarrassment, you needed to see the way they were busy spreading falsehood and propaganda yesterday but they have calmed down a bit today after watching the hearing. Maybe it's the disappointment that is dampening their spirit and they may be back to their rumour mongering and propaganda peddling best when their spirit is revived

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
I hope Buhari keep treating you guys like disposable garbage. Your government in Nigeria loves reading this kind of garbage from people like you. It gives them impetus to treat you guys like garbage while they living like billionaires in a country where an average citizen earns less than a $1.50 daily. Keep it up, your future is mortgaged.

Buhari is a dead man Nigeria is a dead country so that's whyi do not fight for it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

It shows you know absolutely nothing about America. The junk you just posted is a good proof of that. Senators Romney, Sasse and the number 2 in the Senate Thune are singing different tunes and you are in Lagos giving yourself bp. The only thing you and your fellow Orange pig lovers know about America is the junk you watch on Fake and Racist Faux News and the right wing hate blogs that think of your likes as human garbage.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Buhari is a dead man Nigeria is a dead country so that's whyi do not fight for it
So you live in a dead country.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
@realDonaldTrump's reelection campaign raised $5 million in the first 24 hours since Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment inquiry announcement.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
So you live in a dead country.

Sad but its true. I stopped taking my country seriously when they voted Buhari into power I knew he was bad news.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

Sad but its true. I stopped taking my country seriously when they voted Buhari into power I knew he was bad news.
Come over to US except the vile racist don't want your kind here. You will have a better chance under a Democratic president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:
Exactly!! I have the letter right here, what a bunch of bloody hypocrites!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

Exactly!! I have the letter right here, what a bunch of bloody hypocrites!!!
Keep your idiocy going.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
stanech:

@realDonaldTrump's reelection campaign raised $5 million in the first 24 hours since Nancy Pelosi’s impeachment inquiry announcement.

And they are all small dollar donations coming from everyday Americans, the lunatic dems have foolishly lit a fire that will consume them next year
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

And they are all small dollar donations coming from everyday Americans, the lunatic dems have foolishly lit a fire that will consume them next year
Like You have a say in that. You can vote Republican from your barracks in Lagos.p
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Keep your idiocy going.
Is that the best answer you can give to a letter showing your democratic senators asking Ukraine to help investigate Trump or they will lose Democrats support in the senate? You dems are bloody hypocrites!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

An unproven allegation, that's what it is. Everything the whistleblower wrote are unproven allegations. Even the whistleblower admitted to not having first hand information on any of the allegations but was only reporting hearsay

Unproven allegation, yet your lord call Nancy Pelosi on a deal to let this whole Ukraine stuff go??

Bob Marley gat you in mind when he wrote the track pimpers paradise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Like You have a say in that. You can vote Republican from your barracks in Lagos.p
Continue deceiving yourself, a big shock awaits you and your fellow deluded liberals in 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
beatmonster:

The chance Trump gets impeached is zero. So on the election front, the only person that has impressed me with her plans and has great chance of defeating Trump on the Democratic front is Elizabeth Warren. She always distances herself all this nonsense politics and always talks about her vision. Sleepy Joe has nothing to offer and if DNC rig him in like they did with Hillary then it's congratulations Mr President (Trump) in advance.

I'm rooting and voting for Ms Warren too, this shittt is bad for Trump and the impeachment inquiry will get to the bottom of every thing.

If after the whole investigation and evidence is out, the senate will be under heavy and public opinion pressure.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

Unproven allegation, yet your lord call Nancy Pelosi on a deal to let this whole Ukraine stuff go??

Bob Marley gat you in mind when he wrote the track pimpers paradise.
Bloody lie, Trump never asked Pelosi for a deal to let the whole Ukraine stuff go. Just another Fake news from the lunatic liberals and yes the whistleblower report are all unproven allegations based on hearsay. The acting DNI was very clear on that and the whistleblower admitted that everything mentioned in the complaint was based on hearsay

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

Bloody lie, Trump never asked Pelosi for a deal to let the whole Ukraine stuff go. Just another Fake news from the lunatic liberals and yes the whistleblower report are all unproven allegations based on hearsay. The acting DNI was very clear on that and the whistleblower admitted that everything mentioned in the complaint was based on hearsay

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-asked-pelosi-to-negotiate-amid-impeachment-probe-she-declined-2019-9

Lol you are a clown.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

Is that the best answer you can give to a letter showing your democratic senators asking Ukraine to help investigate Trump or they will lose Democrats support in the senate? You dems are bloody hypocrites!!!
I can't blame you because you don't know what It means to live in a civilized society.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Funny how the whistle blower voted Trump in the last election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

https://amp.businessinsider.com/trump-asked-pelosi-to-negotiate-amid-impeachment-probe-she-declined-2019-9

Lol you are a clown.
You're the one who is a clown This is complete fake news from the fake news media already debunked by Trump. He spoke with her about gun laws and not about impeachment

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Anduku and his friends are just irredeemable.
Because we refuse to support the wide goose chase by your lunatic Democrat politicians?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

You're the one who is a clown This is complete fake news from the fake news media already debunked by Trump. He spoke with her about gun laws and not about impeachment

So i should believe a Trump with over 15k lies over Nancy Pelosi. Your weed supplier is def cutting that shit with some brain killing agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.