Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636569 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

Exactly!! I have the letter right here, what a bunch of bloody hypocrites!!!

The media is just evil. No longer informing but spinning leftist narratives all day.
Alexandra Chalupa. She went looking for dirt on dirt on Paul Mansfort now rotting in solitary confinement in Ukraine in 2016.
Abblebailley most likely never heard of this since he went to a liberal college.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:
Funny how the whistle blower voted Trump in the last election.
Because you were there to see how he or she voted? Will you be willing to defend this claim if your life depended on it?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:

The media is just evil. No longer informing but spinning leftist narratives all day.
Alexandra Chalupa. She went looking for dirt on dirt on Paul Mansfort now rotting in solitary confinement in Ukraine in 2016.
Abblebailley most likely never heard of this since he went to a liberal college.
And she was doing that as an agent of the DNC!!! These people are shameless hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

And she was doing that as an agent of the DNC!!! These people are shameless hypocrites

They are not shameless. They are the perfect example of evil in personified. Pure evil.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

They are not shameless. They are the perfect example of evil impersonified. Pure evil.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 7:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

So i should believe a Trump with over 15k lies over Nancy Pelosi. Your weed supplier is def cutting that shit with some brain killing agent.
Oh Nancy pelosi, the Nancy Pelosi must be an angelic paragon of virtue undecided, you can choose to believe her, I'll believe Donald Trump a hundred times before I believe anything that comes out of that witch's mouth

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
How can you guys help Nigeria with these kind of irrational behaviour. No wonder Buhari and the other past leaders Lord it over you by treating you like disposable garbage. We are not afraid of Trump and that's what keeps our juice flowing because he works for us. You don't see Operation Python Dance or Sowore's treatment here. You guys that don't know how go beyond nairaland.
This is foreign affairs thread created for Nigerian to discuss foreign affairs on nairaland and that's what everyone here is doing, if you're not down with that you can excuse yourself and get lost.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
coluka:

This is foreign affairs thread created for Nigerian to discuss foreign affairs on nairaland and that's what everyone here is doing, if you're not down with that you can excuse yourself and get lost.
Coluka The millionaire hawking gala on the streets of Lagos. Kudos to you and your fellow Orange pig lovers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
The third round of the Democrat's political witch hunt against Donald Trump is underway but I can already predict it's going to end badly for the Democrats and their fake news media friends

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Anduku:

Oh Nancy pelosi, the Nancy Pelosi must be an angelic paragon of virtue undecided, you can choose to believe her, I'll believe Donald Trump a hundred times before I believe anything that comes out of that witch's mouth
You will believe a well documented pathological and sociopathic lying bigot ?. Says a lot about you and your sense of morality. Self hating black man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Abbeybailey:
Coluka The millionaire hawking gala on the streets of Lagos. Kudos to you and your fellow Orange pig lovers.
We had an agreement to meet but you dodged me, the offer is still open anytime you're ready to meet me, I am available. I don't make my boast on faceless forums, I prefer you see things for yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
coluka:

We had an agreement to meet but you dodged me, the offer is still open anytime you're ready to meet me, I am available. I don't make my boast on faceless forums, I prefer you see things for yourself
You are a joke. Your best move in life is leaving your backward village to Lagos and now you are an expert in American politics. Gather your colleagues and raise money for charity and i will double it. Gala hawkers calling himself a millionaire. Your 1 million is less that $3.000. Go and say that junk to your fellow Okrika wearing racist supporters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:

They are not shameless. They are the perfect example of evil impersonified. Pure evil.

I also read the whole transcript and the issue about Hunter Biden corruption is a by the way. Yet fake news spew it as a direct request.
@Applebailley did Joe Biden do anything wrong as VP ordering the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden his son to be fired and withholding american aid to Ukraine
for daring to investigate Burisma holdings where Hunter Biden sat on the board with zero knowledge about oil and drawing a 83k dollar per month salary for doing nuthin?Apart from being the son of the VP who was handling Ukraine issues under Obama.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:

I also read the whole transcript and the issue about Hunter Biden corruption is a by the way. Yet fake news spew it as a direct request.
@Applebailley did Joe Biden do anything wrong as VP ordering the prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden his son to be fired and withholding american aid to Ukraine
for daring to investigate Burisma holdings where Hunter Biden sat on the board with zero knowledge about oil and drawing a 83k dollar per month salary for doing nuthin?Apart from being the son of the VP who was handling Ukraine issues under Obama.

Does an American vice president have the powers to withhold aid to a foreign country? I thought that power lies with the president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
wirinet:

Does an American vice president have the powers to withhold aid to a foreign country? I thought that power lies with the president.

He had Obamas back. the first black black President who ran a scandal free presidency that did not strong arm the IRS, give Iranians money to arm terrorists, Benghazi scandal,
spy on Trump,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:

He had Obamas back. the first black black President who ran a scandal free presidency that did not strong arm the IRS, give Iranians money to arm terrorists, Benghazi scandal,
spy on Trump,
You people just pull allegations from your asses. Where is the evidence that Obama spied on Trump. This issue had been over flogged by Trump and up till date, no evidence of spying on Trump had ever been uncovered.

The Iran money was Irans money seized after the 1979 revolution and overthrow of the Shah. It was not US money.

The Bengazi issue was a Bleep up. Yes it happens.

Obamas approach to Iran is far better than Trump's approach. Obama stopped or at least delayed Irans nuclear progress. Obama was trying to bring Iran back into the international community where they can be monitored and controlled. Obama was trying to help the Iranian economy get on its feet, so they would be working and not have time to be causing trouble all over. An angry poor country or man is very dangerous to live with.
Now we are virtually at the brink of a war in the middle east. Iran has nothing more to lose and so are going for broke. You think the US economy will not suffer if they engage in an all out war in the middle east? The US as a history of terrible wars, that drained the economy and spirit, ie Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Trump wants to add Iran.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin thanks bros!
Stay cool!

Abbeybailey:
Semper Fi my Sister. That's a beautiful city.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
armyofone:
grin thanks bros!
Stay cool!

Yes o, the weather is changing in Chitown. Enjoy your vacation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
wirinet:

You people just pull allegations from your asses. Where is the evidence that Obama spied on Trump. This issue had been over flogged by Trump and up till date, no evidence of spying on Trump had ever been uncovered.

The Iran money was Irans money seized after the 1979 revolution and overthrow of the Shah. It was not US money.

The Benjamin
Those guys are a piece of work. I tell them any of them have a better chance of getting a US visa under Obama or any Democratic president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Fall is almost gone!
Cold at this time at your side ?
I wonder - what is Christmas like in chitown ?
Any great attraction?

Abbeybailey:
Yes o, the weather is changing in Chitown. Enjoy your vacation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
armyofone:
Fall is almost gone!
Cold at this time at your side ?
I wonder - what is Christmas like in chitown ?
Any great attraction?

Scary especially with the wind coming off lake Michigan.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
wirinet:

The Bengazi issue was a Bleep up. Yes it happens.

Obamas approach to Iran is far better than Trump's approach. Obama stopped or at least delayed Irans nuclear progress. Obama was trying to bring Iran back into the international community where they can be monitored and controlled. Obama was trying to help the Iranian economy get on its feet, so they would be working and not have time to be causing trouble all over. An angry poor country or man is very dangerous to live with.
Now we are virtually at the brink of a war in the middle east. Iran has nothing more to lose and so are going for broke. You think the US economy will not suffer if they engage in an all out war in the middle east? The US as a history of terrible wars, that drained the economy and spirit, ie Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and now Trump wants to add Iran.

Don't use google you leftist idiot. What is hudna in Arabic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
basilico:

Don't use google you leftist idiot. What is hudna in Arabic.

Now you idiot. Hudna is a 10/year wait before they get strong. And wear down their enemies before they build a sizeable army.Who?
Use duckducgo.com

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is a very serious problem for Trump, because the coverup is often bigger than the crime. Now we are learning the White House has a separate server for Trump’s foreign dealings?

From section of the whistleblower transcript:

(U)CLASSIFIED APPENDIX

(U)Supplementary classified information is provided as follows:

(U)Additional information related to Section II
According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President's call with President Zelenskyy was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information , such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs. According to White House officials I spoke with, this was "not the first time" under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive-rather than national security sensitive-information.

What some people fail to understand is the it is not Trump's job to initiate any prosecution against Joe Biden, but the CIA through the Department of Justice.

Also it is now obvious that the 'leaker(s) to the actual whistleblower is/are part of Trump's White House Staff who is/are close to him. Just listen to this clip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFhU6Qk_OIk

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
feedthenation:
This is a very serious problem for Trump, because the coverup is often bigger than the crime. Now we are learning the White House has a separate server for Trump’s foreign dealings?

(U)CLASSIFIED APPENDIX

According to multiple White House officials I spoke with, the transcript of the President's call with President Zelenskyy was placed into a computer system managed directly by the National Security Council (NSC) Directorate for Intelligence Programs. This is a standalone computer system reserved for codeword-level intelligence information , such as covert action. According to information I received from White House officials, some officials voiced concerns internally that this would be an abuse of the system and was not consistent with the responsibilities of the Directorate for Intelligence Programs. According to White House officials I spoke with, this was "not the first time" under this Administration that a Presidential transcript was placed into this codeword-level system solely for the purpose of protecting politically sensitive-rather than national security sensitive-information.

What some people fail to understand is the it is not Trump's job to initiate any prosecution against Joe Biden, but the CIA through the Department of Justice.

Also it is now obvious that the 'leaker(s) to the actual whistleblower is/are part of Trump's White House Staff who is/are close to him. Just listen to this clip:

So it's now a cover up to keep the president's discussions with foreign leaders secured? Lol, it's the president's calls it's meant to be secret. The Trump white house has been suffering from serious leaks, his discussions with the president of mexico and Australia were leaked in the past so why are you surprised that they decided to start using a separate server for his communications? The president has the right to take any steps to ensure the protection of the President's conversation's with foreign leaders

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:09am On Sep 27, 2019
feedthenation:

(U)CLASSIFIED APPENDIX

....talibantrump voice in the clip is damning...so the leak to the whistleblower is from trump's white house...some people within the white house don't like trump...

...I think someone should advice trump to keep quiet...he's just digging himself in more trouble...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Adam Shiff the Fabricator in Shiff grin grin
Chai!!
Oh wait! They call it Parody grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

....talibantrump voice in the clip is damning...so the leak to the whistleblower is from trump's white house...some people within the white house don't like trump...

...I think someone should advice trump to keep quiet...he's just digging himself in more trouble...
I will advise Benedict Donald to keep talking. The more he talks, the more Americans will find out he's a traitor. He's a sick old man that listens to no one. He's surely digging himself into a pit. The worst part of this scandal is cover up just like Nixon did during Watergate scandal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:18am On Sep 27, 2019
After the backfiring of the latest impeachment moves against President Trump by Democrats in Congress, The House has decided that they will be going for another Two-week recess vacation grin grin

They are off to their safe spaces, the whole thing is blowing up in their faces. Mind you, they just returned from months vacation.

All I see here is operation hit and run, Run to hide when the truth and facts start coming out Hahaha grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:29am On Sep 27, 2019
wirinet:

So you didn't know that back then when it came to handling Ukraine issues, Obama appointed Biden to be solely in charge? Biden made tens of trips to Ukraine. So he was the eye of the President and influential as well. It baffles me how you act like you have no clue all of a sudden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2019
These dems are so confused, no more impeachment, very funny people , they will come up with another one. Making the one they hate better each time. Trump landslide victory 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2019
OjoMadiba:
These dems are so confused, no more impeachment, very funny people , they will come up with another one. Making the one they hate better each time. Trump landslide victory 2020
Lol they are just playing games, it's all about putting up a show - as if they're auditioning for a movie, added to the media frenzy, the cameras, the grandstanding, the antics. If they are so convinced that President Trump committed a grave crime, while not start the impeachment vote immediately and go all d way!
Cowards!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.