Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1702401 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (4182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

You seem to be talking about the dictators who benefit from dictating, while I am talking about those being dictated to who would care.

those being dictated to did not invade Ukraine or want to invade Taiwan... the dictators are and that is what we have been talking about. the leader of those countries don't care if sanctions are tearing their citizens apart, anyone who tries to speak or make noise will disappear.

So again, those dictated to care... the dictator doesn't care and if anyone speaks against the dictator, that person may disappear
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
The tanking has just begun, another trump bankruptcy on the horizon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

I can tell you. america has 150m voters.
Half will vote for a republican.

How did he have 80m twitter followers?

Gotcha!
You are the same folk who claimed there was voter fraud because "how did Biden get 80+ million votes when he campaigned from his basement? ". You can feel your hypocrisy welling up through your nostrils, banging in your brain.

About trump's twitter followers, are you ready for the truth? That a large number of his followers were bots and fake accounts? Should we go down that path?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

He must have thought all his magas were on iPhone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60922717

I am not getting your points. Truth social by now should have how many users?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

He must have thought all his magas were on iPhone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60922717

Jeez, that's got to hurt grin

This is just another Criminal trump grift and mark my words, before the end of this year a "Truth"Social lawsuit from a disgruntled shareholder will be filed against trump. All of his failed businesses and bankruptcies have amassed lawsuits one after the other,
If i can bet on this, I'll gladly stake my house and all my savings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

Servuntee Fore Million

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

Jeez, that's got to hurt grin

This is just another Criminal trump grift and mark my words, before the end of this year a "Truth"Social lawsuit from a disgruntled shareholder will be filed against trump. All of his failed businesses and bankruptcies have amassed lawsuits one after the other,
If i can bet on this, I'll gladly stake my house and all my savings.

whats your beef. Trump has gazillions of properties, they refused to gold plate his plane because of weight issues and you are here talking about failed businessman
Raise your family.
Buy some land where you can be buried

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
How did Criminal trump get 74 million votes? How? trump's Truth Social only has 1.2 million users since its launch weeks ago. I thought it would be SERVUNTEE FORE million Users by now grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

whats your beef. Trump has gazillions of properties, they refused to gold plate his plane because of weight issues and you are here talking about failed businessman
Raise your family.

that guy will soon burst a vein... leave the pig to dabble about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

I'd expect you to be a user, bas, but since its so useless that even drumpfght does not use it, zero.

How many people use truth social, bas?

Two tech execs RESIGN from Trump's Truth Social just a year after being brought on with downloads plummeting and no Android app after a bungled launch
Two key executives have left Truth Social, according to Reuters
It is the latest bad news for Donald Trump's troubled social media platform
It still has no Android app - potentially cutting off 2/3 of its potential market
And on Monday it emerged that Josh Adams and Billy Boozer had left key roles
'If Josh has left, all bets are off,' a source said, calling him the 'brains' of the tech
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10684393/Two-tech-execs-RESIGN-Trumps-Truth-Social-downloads-plummeting-no-Android-app.html

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
benalvino3:

that guy will soon burst a vein... leave the pig to dabble about.

He too emotional like a toddler. Tantrums and such.
I actually pity him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

Raise your family.

And just like that, he's revealing his cultish instincts.
Cult followers must defend the cult leader with insults when they get cornered.
Cult Psychology 101.

But Let me tell you the truth, I'm RICHER than criminal trump. Go barge your head in.

Criminal trump is just a massive failure. If you are not scared to find out, I can show you his massive and ongoing business failures in significant details.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

I'd expect you to be a user, bas, but since its so useless that even drumpfght does not use it, zero.

The only "people" using "Truth"social now are bots with fake government names, and a bunch of groypers and incels, coupled with nazis and white supremacists like you can find on 4chan and gab.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

I dont do social media so I have not bothered to enroll.I have never posted anything on FB and twatter account.
I like the discussions here though.
We should grow each other here with knowledge

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

He too emotional like a toddler. Tantrums and such.
I actually pity him

you said toddler, it's not by force to grow up... when the vein burst he will decide to grow up
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

whats your beef.

I think you are really drunk on your piss, if you are asking Obrigardo this question.
This is the only question that got me so pissed off. WTF?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

The only "people" using "Truth"social now are bots with fake government names, and a bunch of groypers and incels, coupled with nazis and white supremacists like you can find on 4chan and gab.

I like 4chan, patriots.win and so on.
what value do you add here except irrational complaints. Sort out your life my friend.
Im telling u as a friend. You need to look inwards at yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
benalvino3:

you said toddler, it's not by force to grow up... when the vein burst he will decide to grow up

See you, you never jam.
Remember how it was when the election was heating up?
Get ready for another set of Criminal trump exposures. Get your emotional intelligence in order oh.
Don't say i didn't warn you.

I'm just trying to show how criminal and grifty trump is so people will not fall for all these cultish traps.
Insult my age or anything about me, i don't give a flying furk as long as i keep on the heat occasionally and at when due.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

I think you are really drunk on your piss, if you are asking Obrigardo this question.
This is the only question that got me so pissed off. WTF?

I said I have a day free and Im drunk. But that does not diminish my mind. Your minds sounds heavily depleted.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

I can tell you. america has 150m voters.
Half will vote for a republican.

How did he have 80m twitter followers?
Kikikikikikiki

Russian BOT

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

what value do you add here except irrational complaints. Sort out your life my friend.

Honestly, if i meet you in real life, I'll first tie you up because you will surely be a psychopath who would kill me in my sleep.
You are really messed up in there, that is if you really mean you frequent 4chan and that nazi and traitors patroit dot win. Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

See you, you never jam.
Remember how it was when the election was heating up?
Get ready for another set of Criminal trump exposures. Get your emotional intelligence in order oh.
Don't say i didn't warn you.

I'm just trying to show how criminal and grifty trump is so people will not fall for all these cultish traps.
Insult my age or anything about me, i don't give a flying furk as long as i keep on the heat occasionally and at when due.

go and play in the sandbox, when you grow up come back.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

Kikikikikikiki

Russian BOT

Kikikikikikiki

Oh Lawd! I was about running on this. You beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin

Kikikikikikiki
Obrigardo:

Oh Lawd! I was about running on this. You beat me to it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

Honestly, if i meet you in real life, I'll first tie you up because you will surely be a psychopath who would kill me in my sleep.
You are really messed up in there, that is if you really mean you frequent 4chan and that nazi and traitors patroit dot win. Jesus!

Because you are too stupid. Everyone has an opinion. I am a truth seeker. I will seek many sources before posting here, You on the other hand sees an article critical of Trump and you rush to post it.
Look inwards my friend. Search your soul and heart before posting anything, Trust but verify,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
benalvino3:

go and play in the sandbox, when you grow up come back.

Nahh, none of your lame insults will deter me. In fact none of your insults will have any effect on me.

Blah blah blah

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

Because you are too stupid. Everyone has an opinion. I am a truth seeker. I will seek many sources before posting here, You on the other hand sees an article critical of Trump and you rush to post it.
Look inwards my friend. Search your soul and heart before posting anything, Trust but verify,

How is your source 4chan? What's wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
benalvino3:

those being dictated to did not invade Ukraine or want to invade Taiwan... the dictators are and that is what we have been talking about. the leader of those countries don't care if sanctions are tearing their citizens apart, anyone who tries to speak or make noise will disappear.

So again, those dictated to care... the dictator doesn't care and if anyone speaks against the dictator, that person may disappear

I suppose you do not know the history of Russia that made a lot of noise against the leader called Nikolai II Alexandrovich Romanov, which is why you'd think "anyone who tries to speak or make noise will disappear", is going to stop Russians who survived disappearances under the Soviet Union from making noise under much less competent at disappearing people Putin.

That's what you may be talking about, Ben. I am saying that the citizens those leaders are tearing apart do care that sanctions are tearing them apart. gambojimeta even posted increase of Russians fleeing, which shows some already care.

Ben. We shall all live long enough to see how this plays out.

During the July Crisis, Nicholas supported Serbia and approved the mobilization of the Russian Army on 30 July 1914. In response, Germany declared war on Russia on 1 August 1914 and its ally France on 3 August 1914,[9] starting the Great War, later known as the First World War. The severe military losses led to a collapse of morale at the front and at home; a general strike and a mutiny of the garrison in Petrograd sparked the February Revolution and the disintegration of the monarchy's authority. After abdicating for himself and his son, Nicholas and his family were imprisoned by the Russian Provisional Government and exiled to Siberia. After the Bolsheviks took power in the October Revolution, the family was held in Yekaterinburg, where they were executed on 17 July 1918.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicholas_II_of_Russia

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

How is your source 4chan? What's wrong with you?

there are a lot of bright people there. I cannot dismiss every opinion I read about because the website is deemed racist. There are a lot of racists on 4 chan.
there are very bright minds there.
Let me reference this story about a flag meant to fly during Trump presidency . These autistic kids located it. this is beyond your capabilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1F8uZDaipM

4chan has very bright kids.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

Like, how? Like I like laughing at the idiocy of Breitbatians, or like being maga nuts like them that see bamboo in their kraken?

If the later, bas, I am telling you the following for reasons included:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

there are a lot of bright people there. I cannot dismiss every opinion I read about because the website is deemed racist. There are a lot of racists on 4 chan.
there are very bright minds there.
Let me reference this story about a flag meant to fly during Trump presidency . These autistic kids located it. this is beyond your capabilities

https://www.rt.com/viral/380338-4chan-capture-anti-trump-flag/.

He did not divide us because we kicked his orange ass out!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) ... (4182) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca, budaatum and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.