Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,312 members, 7,864,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708198 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
gambojimeta:

Dogs ah Haram

Kikikikikikiki

Why did you photo-shop Trump with a dog?
Trump was one of only three US Prez's that did not own a dog.

Baba Left's dog bit people and pooped on WH floor.

Kikikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
zendi:

Why did you photo-shop Trump with a dog?
Trump was one of only three US Prez's that did not own a dog.

Baba Left's dog bit people and pooped on WH floor.

Kikikikikikiki
Da dog ah bite da trumpolini Ina mushroom head peepee becos Isa heart ah fulls of hates . Dog ah knows wicked peoples by da 6th senses

Kikikikikikiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kiki

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dem ah copy grandpa bidens Ina amelika

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hypocrit ah suppose ta buy da truths social ta safe it Fram da imminent collapse

Kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
trump IS A FAILURE
A COMPLETE DISASTER
WITH A TRAIL OF BANKRUPTCIES
AND LEGAL WOES
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you want to fish out a psychopath, you'll find them in the ordinary poor people still adoring a FAILURE like trump.
I'm not talking about those politicians, because most of these republiqans hate trump behind closed doors.
They patronise the FAILURE because of the cult he owns, and they need that cult to further their political aims.

The psychopaths are those ordinary bellows like basiloco, and co

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Banchotmods: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:
trump IS A FAILURE
A COMPLETE DISASTER
WITH A TRAIL OF BANKRUPTCIES
AND LEGAL WOES

Trumpo fail ah lure isa him ah live tha rent ah free ina ya head. Isa isa not leave because isa big and na ah brain to ah occupy tha ah space ye

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
You must be a dumb ass fool to wish a FAILURE like trump would ever be president again.
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment will ban that criminal for life and it will happen.

What a waste! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Banchotmods: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:
If you want to fish out a psychopath, you'll find them in the ordinary poor people still adoring a FAILURE like trump.
I'm not talking about those politicians, because most of these republiqans hate trump behind closed doors.
They patronise the FAILURE because of the cult he owns, and they need that cult to further their political aims.

The psychopaths are those ordinary bellows like basiloco, and co

Ya sapport ah donkey ya isa failure ye grin ya pa isa proud ta follow isa footstep ye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Banchotmods: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:
You must be a dumb ass fool to wish a FAILURE like trump would ever be president again.
Section 3 of the 14th Amendment will ban that criminal for life and it will happen.

What a waste! grin grin grin grin

Ya donkey ye, trump isa be tha president but tha donkeys ah cheat ye grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Even this Criminal is calling Failure trump a Disaster.
Criminals have no friends, only accomplices. grin grin grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
You think the Criminal trump is popularly appealing? Get your head out of your ass.
He pays people to be in his rally, and the other psycopaths that make up the crowds are the lowly highly illiterate poor rednecks
who are cold blooded nazis and racist piece of shite.

Even my ass dust will win against this criminal in 2024, that is if he is not banned from politics by then.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
I hope I do not get banned. Car thieves in less than two minutes.
some end up in Lagos. source car from Canada where salford lives. Forgive me Salford by the way since I always associate Canada with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gshyozP-GY8
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
benalvino3:

They will spend money to make people disappear? Not really.

They don't care about tax. They are dictators.
And where did I say they will like to live in a country like that?

If they speak up or out they die or disappear. So they remain silent.

You seem to be talking about the dictators who benefit from dictating, while I am talking about those being dictated to who would care.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Criminal trump's "Truth"Social is already rivalling 4chan. In just a few weeks since launch, that app is now a cesspool of conspiracies 4chan would be envious about.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:
I hope I do not get banned. Car thieves in less than two minutes.
some end up in Lagos. source car from Canada where salford lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gshyozP-GY8

TODAY, We are talking about the Failure of Criminal trump's "Truth"Social
Your feeble attempts at distraction will not work tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

We are talking about the Failure of Criminal trump's "Truth"Social

How is your mental emotional IQ today? I am still drunk. Ive taken a lot of liquor and I have no apologies to make to anyone,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:03pm On Apr 04, 2022
Criminal trump was a branded failure. That is the solid truth, whether you like it, or not.
Even you, his cult follower, know in your heart trump was and is still a failure but Stockholm Syndrome got the better of you.

Now his SPAC stocks is in free fall. What happened to "Truth"Social's shareholders funds?
This was just another one of Criminal trump's grift.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

How is your mental emotional IQ today? I am still drunk.

It's great! Great, great, great!

Far greater than the Criminal and failure trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
If you believe Obama is a lizard person but Criminal trump is not a perennial grifter cum scammer? You are mentally deranged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump was a branded failure. That is the solid truth, whether you like it, or not.
Even you, his cult follower, know in your heart trump was and is still a failure but Stockholm Syndrome got the better of you.

Now his SPAC stocks is in free fall. What happened to "Truth"Social's shareholders funds?
This was just another one of Criminal trump's grift.

I have been on holiday so I have not caught up with some stuff you have posted. I am on duty over Easter so I am having my fun now.
I will later From tomorow.
For now l am just letting go.Getting very drunk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

I have been on holiday so I have not caught up with some stuff you have posted. I am on duty over Easter so I am having my fun now.
I will later From tomorow.
For now l am just letting go.Getting very drunk.

I don't give a flying Furk

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

I don't give a flying Furk

I also dont care
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
There are grifters, and there is The Grifter.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
basilico:

I also dont care

Then go furk yourself mate kiss

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
feedthenation:

---The Russia ruble got a slight boost---but how long can this can be sustained in the next few months will be interesting to know---

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/currency

Is this what they call Russian Ruble appreciation?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
Clinton campaign pays fine for fake Steele Dossier
The lead investigator for the House Intelligence Committee’s 2018 probe into the FBI’s investigation of alleged Trump–Russia collusion, Kash Patel, said the fact that the Hillary Clinton campaign is paying a penalty to Federal Election Commission (FEC) is an admittance of guilt. Clinton and DNC are doing so to bury the narrative and prevent more media coverage of these illegal activities, said Patel.

“I think the public sees what that is. It’s their way of burying the narrative, because if they contested what happens, more media coverage, more people start looking into these things,” Patel said.

“So the Hillary Clinton campaign is not contesting it, they’re paying the fine. It’s basically admitting that they did this and they’re out is: ‘we just don’t want a protracted legal deal, as if the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC ever shied away from taking something or someone to court,” Patel

I said here that one day the truth shall be known,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
How did Criminal trump get 70+ million votes when his "Truth"Social has only gotten a miserly 1.2million installs since launch, and now at 6,000 installs a day, plummeting from over 80,000+ installs daily?
How did trump get those votes, tell me sucker! grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
budaatum:

Is this what they call Russian Ruble appreciation?

grin

These mass media hacks are just sensational trolls who know nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:
How did Criminal trump get 70+ million votes when his "Truth"Social has only gotten a miserly 1.2million installs since launch, and now at 6,000 installs a day, plummeting from over 80,000+ installs daily?
How did trump get those votes, tell me sucker! grin

I can tell you. america has 150m voters.
Half will vote for a republican.

How did he have 80m twitter followers?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2022
Obrigardo:

TODAY, We are talking about the Failure of Criminal trump's "Truth"Social

He must have thought all his magas were on iPhone.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-60922717

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3161) (3162) (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.