Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1678643 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (4164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Even latino's don't find it easy(from reports),any way I nor dey America na Nigeria I dey but I read a lot on many countries political events when I have time.Well the mid term elections would show if American's are happy with the republican party and also the one of 2020.
Have a great day sir,I believe it is morning there.
My Sister, please note what i am saying now. There's Mid term election coming up in Nov 6 and people are registering in record numbers all over the country. The Democrats will take The House of Representatives back and the Senate is a toss up as at now. What happens is that after Jan 20 , the new Congress will be sworn in and all trump's agenda of Whitening America will stop and the Impeachment will be on the menu. Watch Faux News and they are scared of the hammer coming up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
stanech:

Now you are changing the topic.

I am saying obama did not condemn radical islamist so that makes him a terrorist if Trump not condemning white supremacy makes him one of them. Just asking..

From his actions he is and I answered which one be changing topic you know wetin you dey talk?

At Abbeybailey,November is not far so it would be fun to see these predictions come true.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

From his actions he is and I answered which one be changing topic you know wetin you dey talk?

At Abbeybailey,November is not far so it would be fun to see these predictions come true.
You know yours truly is patiently waiting for Nov 6. That will be the beginning of the end for the racist pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Breaking: pigs DO fly.

In October of 2016, CNN surveyed 11 economists on whether the economy would ever reach 4% GDP, all said no. One economist, Robert Brusca said, "Trump's dreaming, pigs don't fly".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
stanech:
[i][/i]A high school student in Oregon won a $25,000 lawsuit & a written apology after his teachers made him take off his Trump T-shirt.

They wouldn’t let him wear the shirt because of “safety to the other students.”

Safety would not be an issue if liberals weren't so intolerant.

If that school is a public school, then they are complete idiots. This is because a public school, funded by the government, has no business infringing on the 1st Amendment rights of their students.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
stanech:
Breaking: pigs DO fly.

In October of 2016, CNN surveyed 11 economists on whether the economy would ever reach 4% GDP, all said no. One economist, Robert Brusca said, "Trump's dreaming, pigs don't fly".
I wonder if they (CNN) would still go and consult those economists - so-called whether the pigs have started flying grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
obixcel:
I wonder if they (CNN) would still go and consult those economists - so-called whether the pigs have started flying grin grin grin
What's The big deal about reaching 4.1% growth. Great Obama surpassed that several times after inheriting a Depression from George W. Clueless cavemen hyperventilating over nothing burger just like the pig they worship.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Abbeybailey:
What's The big deal about reaching 4.1% growth. Great Obama surpassed that several times after inheriting a Depression from George W. Clueless cavemen hyperventilating over nothing burger just like the pig they worship.

Your hatred for Trump has clouded your objectivity and i do understand your reservations and fraustrations about Trump.
In all fairness, The economy is doing well and even far better than during Obama's administration. If the economy was doing this well under Obama, CNN would not let us sleep. They will start saying The best president in history. SMH FOR FAKENEWS CNN

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
It is hilarious watching black Africans supporting a white ala Jim Crow fueled agenda.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tunmise100:

Your hatred for Trump has clouded your objectivity and i do understand your reservations and fraustrations about Trump.
In all fairness, The economy is doing well and even far better than during Obama's administration. If the economy was doing this well under Obama, CNN would not let us sleep. They will start saying The best president in history. SMH FOR FAKENEWS CNN
You don't know much about the economic history of America. Economy is doing well now but Trampy inherited a very good economy from Obama who inherited a Depression from George W due to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. I can give you the indexes of what Obama inherited when he came in Jan 20, 2009. America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and all the Blue Chips Companies went belly up and Dow Jones was 6.000 points. Dow Jones was over 18.000 when Obama left the WH. The Auto companies got bailed out and they are all doing great now. All that turned around with Democratic Congress and Obama who ended up creating almost 20 million jobs in 8 years. He left all that to Trump. So what are you talking about. Why do you think Obama's approval rating is still sky high. You know better than Americans I guess. Obama's rated the best American president of recent generation in the latest Quipannic poll for a reason and guess what , the Dotard comes last.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
It is hilarious watching black Africans supporting a white ala Jim Crow fueled agenda.
You wonder why they keep electing useless and inept leaders one after another. I guess they want America to go the way of 3rd world where their leaders Lord over them . No wonder the two cavemen here worship Trampy because they are used to being whacked in the head by their leaders.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
In your mind now you will think you are making sense. Read your comment again. Lol @ "black Africans" hahahahahaha.. Black ke? So being an African isn't enough? One has to be black?! grin

Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
obixcel:
In your mind now you will think you are making sense. Read your comment again. Lol @ "black Africans" hahahahahaha.. Black ke? So being an African isn't enough? One has to be black?! grin

Clap for yourself
If anyone is not making sense, it's a gala hawking Caveman who exhibits his idiocy here everyday. What the heck do you know about America?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2018
obixcel:

Clap for yourself

Go fvck yourself with a blunt kitchen knife.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2018
If I wanted to keep black people poor I would get them hooked on government benefits, demand they attend corrupt public schools with under-qualified teachers who can’t be fired, start divisive conflicts against the police, break up the black family, & then blame it all on racism
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 8:08am On Jul 30, 2018
obixcel:

That would destroy the narative na

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
Trump wants to shut-down the government because mexico wont pay for the wall.. grin grin Wasnt him the one that said Mexico would Pay for it?Why is he now asking americans to pay?oloshi person.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
happney65:
Trump wants to shut-down the government because mexico wont pay for the wall.. grin grin Wasnt him the one that said Mexico would Pay for it?Why is he now asking americans to pay?oloshi person.. grin grin

Ask his supporters if this is not an evidence of him lying and they say all politicians lie. Ask them but why did you say Trump was not like other politicians, they'll say because he says it like it is. LMFAO. Dunces the lot of them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
happney65:
My man. He's Oloshi indeed. We are praying for him to shut down the government so that the avalanche coming on November 6 will wipe the Republikkkan Party to the sewage they belong in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
Abbeybailey:
My man. He's Oloshi indeed. We are praying for him to shut down the government so that the avalanche coming on November 6 will wipe the Republikkkan Party to the sewage they belong in.

A real Oloshi he is..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
LordReed:

Ask his supporters if this is not an evidence of him lying and they say all politicians lie. Ask them but why did you say Trump was not like other politicians, they'll say because he says it like it is. LMFAO. Dunces the lot of them.

Dunces they all are..Very stupid people... grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
happney65:
That big, beautiful wall was always going to be paid for by the tax-payers. I never for once believed that Mexico would pay for it. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
PDPGuy:

That big, beautiful wall was always going to be paid for by the tax-payers. I never for once believed that Mexico would pay for it. grin
It's one of his many pathological lies. Manafort trial starts tomorrow Tuesday and the plot thickens with Micheal Cohen singing like a Canary bird.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:08am On Jul 31, 2018
PDPGuy:

Definitely mexico isnt paying for any stupid wall..He can only tell his mumu and stupid supporters that and they will believe hook line and sinker

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:42am On Jul 31, 2018
happney65:

Definitely mexico isnt paying for any stupid wall..He can only tell his mumu and stupid supporters that and they will believe hook line and sinker
That's just to show you that many of the Trampy pig supporters are brain dead. Why in hell should Mexico pay for a two thousands miles high tech wall with all the financial problems Mexico is facing. The foools that fell for his lies are regretting it now. The new Gallup poll is showing 42% approval for him and that's still a surprise to me. That shows you are lot of Americans are gullible. Anyway, November 6 is around the corner and we will take our Pound of Flesh from the racist pig.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The same this geezer "predicted Hitlarry's win"? All of his fake predictions have fallen flat on his shameless face!

I laugh in Spanglish!! Hehehe!!

When the Donald is at all all-time high approval ratings for super-competence on the job and the economy is getting better everyday?

Trump actually does have the highest approval rating in the history of the Republican Party, but it is not as high as Reagan outside the Republican party. It is indeed high though. CAVEAT:

THIS IS A WARNING: The scamming left is now saying democrats outnumber Republicans. That is how they are going to steal the election - by saying they won simply because there are more democrats. That's an enormous lie, but they are working as hard as possible to make that "reality" stick, which is precisely why they are shutting social media down. At least I have noticed that after Trump mentioned shadow banning, Twitter is allowing about 30 percent positive comments through, as long as they are ineffective.

Twitter is allowing liberals to call Trump crazy for saying he "polled higher than Lincoln" accurately stating that "polling did not start until 1930". Twitter is allowing this to stick because twitter is nothing but a scam. THAT is the type of "fake news" that needs to be questioned by Twitter. Here's the reality of this:

The modern form of polling did not start until after 1930 because that is when telephones went mainstream. But there were many other ways to discover presidential popularity outside of polling, and official popularity numbers were produced. These numbers put President Lincoln at 25 percent approval. He was so hated people went to war over it the same way there would have been a war over Hillary.

The people posting saying Trump is crazy for saying he is more popular than Lincoln was are more than snowflakes, they are yellow snowflakes who are so clueless they think Lincoln was some sort of uber popular idol, when in fact his popularity was right around 25 percent. The nation damn near fell to pieces over how much Lincoln was hated.

But you won't see THAT on twitter if it will stop a Trump bash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Go fvck yourself with a blunt kitchen knife.

I see that your frustrations have taken a turn for the worse, Hahahaha!

Been off the meds awhile?

Believe me, it's going to get worse as the Donald climbs higher and higher. Even the slimemedia are coming to terms with this fact!

It's truly Game Over! drunken sailor grin

The New York Times throws in the Trump impeachment towel!

They admitted it - The MSM can blather all it wants, but they simply cannot get him impeached because he's too clean. Take a look at this literal "surrender" from the New York Times:

Trump's demise has been greatly exaggerated
This time they've surely got him. Pack your bags, Mr. President. The game is up. Because this week we learned that... that ... well, there's this tape, see, recorded by Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen in September 2016, during which the then-presidential candidate discussed setting up a company for the purpose of paying off alleged former paramour Karen McDougal to make her go away."

Did Trump and Cohen actually pay her off? No, but ... but ... c'mon, it would have been a campaign finance violation! If it had happened. Or it was sort of a campaign finance violation once removed, because the company that owns the National Enquirer paid for the rights to the McDougal story but then never ran anything on it, and maybe Trump knew about this!

Trump-is-doomed stories are one of the media's favorite fairy tales. Remember when you saw "Peter Pan" when you were 4 and you actually thought that clapping for Tinkerbell would bring her back to life? Pundits think that if they cheer loudly enough for Trump to get eighty-sixed, it'll happen. His (first?) term in office is more than a third over, and the Very Serious Commentators have been ushering him out the door the entire time. Or at least they’ve been trying to. It turns out that Trump doesn't pay a lot of attention to the usher-pundits.

Don’t despair, activists and fantasists and rageaholics like Kophschmerzen and his handlers. Keep clapping like you did for Tinkerbell when you were 4. If you ever lose faith in fairy tales and it occurs to you that Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon, though, there is something you can do. You can keep smashing up Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a pickax. That'll show him!

My comment:
I cannot believe this was printed in the New York Post. It goes on to rip Karl Marx. GAME OVER for the MSM lie if the NYP actually published this.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/28/trumps-demise-has-been-greatly-exaggerated/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2018
mojeer678:

I see that your frustrations have taken a turn for the worse, Hahahaha!

Been off the meds awhile?

Believe me, it's going to get worse as the Donald climbs higher and higher. Even the slimemedia are coming to terms with this fact!

It's truly Game Over! drunken sailor grin

The New York Times throws in the Trump impeachment towel!

They admitted it - The MSM can blather all it wants, but they simply cannot get him impeached because he's too clean. Take a look at this literal "surrender" from the New York Times:

Trump's demise has been greatly exaggerated
This time they've surely got him. Pack your bags, Mr. President. The game is up. Because this week we learned that... that ... well, there's this tape, see, recorded by Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen in September 2016, during which the then-presidential candidate discussed setting up a company for the purpose of paying off alleged former paramour Karen McDougal to make her go away."

Did Trump and Cohen actually pay her off? No, but ... but ... c'mon, it would have been a campaign finance violation! If it had happened. Or it was sort of a campaign finance violation once removed, because the company that owns the National Enquirer paid for the rights to the McDougal story but then never ran anything on it, and maybe Trump knew about this!

Trump-is-doomed stories are one of the media's favorite fairy tales. Remember when you saw "Peter Pan" when you were 4 and you actually thought that clapping for Tinkerbell would bring her back to life? Pundits think that if they cheer loudly enough for Trump to get eighty-sixed, it'll happen. His (first?) term in office is more than a third over, and the Very Serious Commentators have been ushering him out the door the entire time. Or at least they’ve been trying to. It turns out that Trump doesn't pay a lot of attention to the usher-pundits.

Don’t despair, activists and fantasists and rageaholics like Kophschmerzen and his handlers. Keep clapping like you did for Tinkerbell when you were 4. If you ever lose faith in fairy tales and it occurs to you that Trump isn't going anywhere anytime soon, though, there is something you can do. You can keep smashing up Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame with a pickax. That'll show him!

My comment:
I cannot believe this was printed in the New York Post. It goes on to rip Karl Marx. GAME OVER for the MSM lie if the NYP actually published this.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/28/trumps-demise-has-been-greatly-exaggerated/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

They will keep hyping up 'impeachment' till January 2025 when Trump eventually leaves office
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
mojeer678:

The same this geezer "predicted Hitlarry's win"? All of his fake predictions have fallen flat on his shameless face!

I laugh in Spanglish!! Hehehe!!

When the Donald is at all all-time high approval ratings for super-competence on the job and the economy is getting better everyday?

Trump actually does have the highest approval rating in the history of the Republican Party, but it is not as high as Reagan outside the Republican party. It is indeed high though. CAVEAT:

THIS IS A WARNING: The scamming left is now saying democrats outnumber Republicans. That is how they are going to steal the election - by saying they won simply because there are more democrats. That's an enormous lie, but they are working as hard as possible to make that "reality" stick, which is precisely why they are shutting social media down. At least I have noticed that after Trump mentioned shadow banning, Twitter is allowing about 30 percent positive comments through, as long as they are ineffective.

Twitter is allowing liberals to call Trump crazy for saying he "polled higher than Lincoln" accurately stating that "polling did not start until 1930". Twitter is allowing this to stick because twitter is nothing but a scam. THAT is the type of "fake news" that needs to be questioned by Twitter. Here's the reality of this:

The modern form of polling did not start until after 1930 because that is when telephones went mainstream. But there were many other ways to discover presidential popularity outside of polling, and official popularity numbers were produced. These numbers put President Lincoln at 25 percent approval. He was so hated people went to war over it the same way there would have been a war over Hillary.

The people posting saying Trump is crazy for saying he is more popular than Lincoln was are more than snowflakes, they are yellow snowflakes who are so clueless they think Lincoln was some sort of uber popular idol, when in fact his popularity was right around 25 percent. The nation damn near fell to pieces over how much Lincoln was hated.

But you won't see THAT on twitter if it will stop a Trump bash!
When rational people speak, a worthless garage tout with a conspitorial garbage is always posting junk from right wing blogs trying to make himself look smart but you always end up as a Basura hauler that you are. Hillary had almost 3 million votes than the racist pig you worship. A foool from nowhere mouthing off about a country he can't even afford to travel to even if you are lucky enough to get a visa to US. There's a reason we have elections in America and another one is coming on November 6 which i will be participating in while you are doing your garage work.Your contemporaries are moving up in life and a perpetual loser like you is foaming in the mouth about a place you have no ball in. A recipe for failure in life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
obixcel:
They will keep hyping up 'impeachment' till January 2025 when Trump eventually leaves office
America don't tolerate despotic leaders. Nov is around the corner and Americans will decide not some brain dead guy hawking Gala on the streets of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abbeybailey:
America don't tolerate despotic leaders. Nov is around the corner and Americans will decide not some brain dead guy hawking Gala on the streets of Abuja.
"Despotic" - Having total and absolute power OR one who wields such power oppressively. Since you love throwing big big words around to brandish those you hate, mention one policy that President Trump had or has executed till date that has oppressed Americans or any segment of the populace? OR even jeopardise the rest of the world in general?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Paul Manafort's trial starts today, but dropped his appeal to challenge civil lawsuit against Mueller and DOJ:

https://twitter.com/joshgerstein/status/1024044053028134919?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1024044053028134919&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231024044053028134919

https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/status/1024047557633355776/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1024047557633355776&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231024047557633355776

...very interesting development...

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (4164) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.