Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651731 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
obixcel:
Lol...Don't mind them, Mueller knows he has nothing on Trump, and Trump, on the other hand, knows this too, and that's why he's been taunting them with his tweets. The Manafort trial will be interesting to watch, we all know Mueller is trying to squeeze him to get to Trump.

By the time muellers charrade is over and trump is innocent trump will have the swamp and the deep state in his pocket

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:

By the time muellers charrade is over and trump is innocent trump will have the swamp and the deep state in his pocket

FACT. That will be the beginning of frustration for CHUCK SCHUMER and NANCI PELOSI on capitol hill. Not forgetting MAXINE WATERS shouting IMPEACH 45!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 6:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/special-counsel-mueller-president-obstruction-justice-sources/story?id=56973384

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office wants to ask President Donald Trump about obstruction of justice, sources close to the White House tell ABC News. According to sources, the president learned within the last day that the special counsel will limit the scope of questioning and would like to ask questions both orally and written for the President to respond to.

According to sources familiar with the President’s reaction Wednesday morning, that was the genesis for his early morning tweet storm. Trump took to twitter in one of his strongest attacks against the federal probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, saying: "This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
happney65:

They are now saying SHOULD is different from MUST... grin grin..At the Press briefing today,journalists were asking sarah what that statement meant..The weere woman was just beating around the bush and trying her best to evade the question..

I dont pity her one bit...Awon oloshi..

You have no idea ............. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 6:26pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:

That's right! Mueller is evil, a very bad man! That's why he's taking this personal.

See this: https://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg69057.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 6:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

FACT. That will be the beginning of frustration for CHUCK SCHUMER and NANCI PELOSI on capitol hill. Not forgetting MAXINE WATERS shouting IMPEACH 45!

There's a rumour that the Demoncrats are set to stage a false flag on August 4th, watchout guys! With the real black people endorsing the Donald, 'Uncle Rufus' Abbeybailey a.k.a. Alhaji Shuaibu will go mental!!! grin It's Game Over for them!!

ABC News must be worried
Because they reported that black inner city pastors are saying Trump is the most pro-black president in our lifetime, that has done more for blacks than any other president in our lifetime. So how does that bode for the mid terms? Obviously if they are losing their black base to Trump, the Dems are going to steal it even more openly because they have no choice. If they don't steal it they will go to jail because if the black population flips in favor of Trump, which could easily happen on time with the pastors talking like this, it is GAME OVER for them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-talks-prison-reform-pastors-56972301

Lucas a.k.a. Uncle Rufus a.k.a. Abbeybailey a.k.a. Alh. Shuaibu has clearly lost it after his major fake prediction that Hitlarry would win the Presidency. There are so many fake predictions from the dude about the Donald that I've lost count over the months. He deserves our pity, not scorn.

In Lucas's imaginary life lives and works in Chicago, with an imaginary wife and imaginary daughters when in actual reality, his 9-5 is stalking good people all over NL on the attack and sprouting BS all day long.

The day good people learn how to ignore him, it's hoped that he would fade into oblivion, kicking, tearing, biting and foaming at the mouth.

His likes don't go quietly wink

See: https://heavy.com/news/2018/08/kate-mazzochetti/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2018
mojeer678:

There's a rumour that the Demoncrats are set to stage a false flag on August 4th, watchout guys! With the real black people endorsing the Donald, 'Uncle Rufus' Abbeybailey a.k.a. Alhaji Shuaibu will go mental!!! grin It's Game Over for them!!

ABC News must be worried
Because they reported that black inner city pastors are saying Trump is the most pro-black president in our lifetime, that has done more for blacks than any other president in our lifetime. So how does that bode for the mid terms? Obviously if they are losing their black base to Trump, the Dems are going to steal it even more openly because they have no choice. If they don't steal it they will go to jail because if the black population flips in favor of Trump, which could easily happen on time with the pastors talking like this, it is GAME OVER for them.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-talks-prison-reform-pastors-56972301

Garage Bus conductor. It's a sickness that you can't cure. Keep on posting your junks if that improves your worthless life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
“Worker pay rate hits highest level since 2008”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2018
The trumptards are having a brain clog. The director is gonna interview your tin god both in written and oral. My green quid on a perjury.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 3:39am On Aug 03, 2018
This administration is bad on all front, but Betsy DeVous take the evil and wickedness to unknown level. That old hag witch is undermining the gains the educational sector in this country have ever made.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2018
Chairman & CEO of Stifel Financial Corp : "When was the last time you heard 4% GDP growth?"
Stephanie Ruhle: "Five times during the Obama Aministration."
Chairman & CEO of Stifel Financial Corp: Ok ...

LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2018
@AmericaFirstPol

Another SOLID #JobsReport! "U.S. manufacturing job market hasn't been this strong in over 20 years"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2018
The Russians have meddled in the Black community

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Today’s @realDonaldTrump approval ratings among black voters: 29%

This time last year: 15%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2018
- #Manufacturing Jobs

•July 2018: 12.75 million employees
→ most since December 2008
→ Up for 12 consecutive months
→ 382,000 total added under #Trump
→ 1 in nearly 8 private sector jobs added in 2018

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2018
LordReed:
Chairman & CEO of Stifel Financial Corp : "When was the last time you heard 4% GDP growth?"
Stephanie Ruhle: "Five times during the Obama Aministration."
Chairman & CEO of Stifel Financial Corp: Ok ...

LMFAO!
That You are absolutely correct on. I said that here before and one of those was 5.1% growth and i remember our famous racist pig saying the good numbers of Obama's economy was being manufactured by Commerce Dept.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2018
stanech:

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Americanna wannabe cave man, trump's support with black Americans is 92% not 29%. We shall see those 92% African Americans voting for republikkkans on Nov 6 and i will be one of them too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:07am On Aug 04, 2018
The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2018
stanech:

Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

I was just about stating that. True, Black support for President Trump has risen.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:09am On Aug 04, 2018
Breaking---North Korea still pursing Nuclear and Missile Programs despite the Orange Man saying otherwise..U.N Report..

Is it safe to say North Korea has scammed Trump? grin grin grin..

Trump scammed his mumu followers,But Kim scammed trump and his mumu followers all together.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2018
happney65:
Breaking---North Korea still pursing Nuclear and Missile Programs despite the Orange Man saying otherwise..U.N Report..

Trump scammed his mumu followers,But Kim scammed trump and his mumu followers all together.. grin grin

Trump still making progress with North Korea than Obama ever made in 8 years. Trump got back 3 americans imprisoned by North korea without paying a dime unlike uncle obama dashing money to Iran. Trump got back 55 dead bodies of american soilders without paying 1 cent and kim even writing Trump a letter.
Every intellectual would know that it won't be an easy process to have North Korea denuclearize but i know it would happen in the long run if trust is built between the two countries.

Denuclearization is a "PROCESS". Sit and watch Trump make things happen and you can continue hating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tunmise100:

Trump still making progress with North Korea than Obama ever made in 8 years. Trump got back 3 americans imprisoned by North korea without paying a dime unlike uncle obama dashing money to Iran. Trump got back 55 dead bodies of american soilders without paying 1 cent and kim even writing Trump a letter.
Every intellectual would know that it won't be an easy process to have North Korea denuclearize but i know it would happen in the long run if trust is built between the two countries.

Denuclearization is a "PROCESS". Sit and watch Trump make things happen and you can continue hating.
Wow, you sure don't know of what you post. Obama got three American hostages out of NK without licking the a*s of Kim Jung Un. Secondly, Obama didn't pay a dime to Iran, the $50 billion that was released to Iran happened to be Iranian money that was frozen by American government. If the secretary of state Mike Pompeo is saying NK had continued his nuclearization program despite all the concessions Trump ceded to Kim. What benefits you as a Black man in Nigeria supporting a vile racist who loathes people that looks like you ?. If Trampy hates Blacks in America, what makes you so special that makes you think he likes you especially when he called your country a shiiithole. I was reading on another thread while US embassy is denying visas to Nigeria on alarming rate and the simple answer is that the racist Dotard in the Oval Office had sent a subliminal message to all the embasssie in the so called shiiithole countries.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2018
happney65:

Big scam my man. Even in US, majority of his supporters are the Red Necks with 4th grade education and those toothless Appalachians on Link Card. They are uneducated bunch who supports him for his hatred of Blacks and Hispanics.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
obixcel:
I was just about stating that. True, Black support for President Trump has risen.
Yes Mr Caveman, the true support of African Americans for Cadet Bonespurs has risen to 92% and yours truly is one of them. I hope you make it to DC by November so you can vote for your racist god too. Bunch of clowns.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2018
The racist pig is going after LeBron James again. LeBron has spent over $50 million of his own fortune helping your Black children with scholarships in Ohio and across the country . He just started a free I School with free food, transportation and all kind of job help for their parents in Akron, Ohio his hometown. Let's compare that to the scam artist that started the Fake, Unacredited Trump University in which he had to pay over $25 million for defrauding the students of fake Trump University. The bottom line is that LeBron James put kids in school while the Racist in Chief puts kids in cages. Give me LeBron anytime, any day over the worthless 72 year old demented racist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Wow, you sure don't know of what you post. Obama got three American hostages out of NK without licking the a*s of Kim Jung Un. Secondly, Obama didn't pay a dime to Iran, the $50 billion that was released to Iran happened to be Iranian money that was frozen by American government. If the secretary of state Mike Pompeo is saying NK had continued his nuclearization program despite all the concessions Trump ceded to Kim. What benefits you as a Black man in Nigeria supporting a vile racist who loathes people that looks like you ?. If Trampy hates Blacks in America, what makes you so special that makes you think he likes you especially when he called your country a shiiithole. I was reading on another thread while US embassy is denying visas to Nigeria on alarming rate and the simple answer is that the racist Dotard in the Oval Office had sent a subliminal message to all the embasssie in the so called shiiithole countries.

Brother,You dey mind the Mumu..I told someone that on no reason would NK give up its Nuclear Weapons..They simply cannot trust the US much more Donald Trump..They believe those weapons are their means of negotiation and CANNOT give it up

They dont want to become another Libya..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
happney65:

Brother,You dey mind the Mumu..I told someone that on no reason would NK give up its Nuclear Weapons..They simply cannot trust the US much more Donald Trump..They believe those weapons are their means of negotiation and CANNOT give it up

They dont want to become another Libya..
My man, these guys just come here and spout all kind of garbage. The guy can't even get a visa because the racist pig openly said he doesn't want people like him in US. I don't know what makes these guys think Trump who loathes Blacks and Hispanics in his own country have so much love for them. It's very sickening indeed. I know most of our Nigeria young men are not thinking like these guys. It's really very appaling for a Deer rooting for a Lion. As much as I don't care for Kim Jung Un , if he give up his nuclear arsenals, he will go the way of Ghadaffi indeed and Kim knows that too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The racist pig is going after LeBron James again. LeBron has spent over $50 million of his own fortune helping your Black children with scholarships in Ohio and across the country . He just started a free I School with free food, transportation and all kind of job help for their parents in Akron, Ohio his hometown. Let's compare that to the scam artist that started the Fake, Unacredited Trump University in which he had to pay over $25 million for defrauding the students of fake Trump University. The bottom line is that LeBron James put kids in school while the Racist in Chief puts kids in cages. Give me LeBron anytime, any day over the worthless 72 year old demented racist.

A person repeated warned not to look at an eclipse directly and goes on to do it is calling another person dumb lolz. The guy is officially the dumbest president the US ever had.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Tunmise100:

What has Iran's money got to do with NKs missile building? It's like the dumbassery of Trump has started rubbing off on you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordReed:

A person repeated warned not to look at an eclipse directly and goes on to do it is calling another person dumb lolz. The guy is officially the dumbest president the US ever had.
You are absolutely right. Imagine the Dotard going after LeBron again. LeBron came from nothing being raised by a single mother and he's giving back to his community and his country by spending a fortune while Trump is a scam artist that won't even reveal his taxes. Worst president in American history so far. He's a big black spot on America and he will leave that office in disgrace.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2018
LordReed:

What has Iran's money got to do with NKs missile building? It's like the dumbassery of Trump has started rubbing off on you.
Tumishe was the same guy few days ago saying on another thread how he wants to come to US for his master's degree program. With Trump in charge, God help him with that. These guys don't know how bad Trump is ?. Maybe they have their own agenda for supporting the bigot.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2018
Happy Birthday President Obama. Many, many more years on Earth with all the good things of life. America and Americans really miss You, a man of honor, high intellect, dignity and a man of class unlike the racist foool we have now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.