Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700088 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (4180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Abbeybailey:
All the cave a*s lickers of the racist pig named Trampy, your god is going banana urging Jeff Sessions to fire Director Mueller. We law abiding Americans dare him to fire Director Mueller and see the consequences. It will be Nixon getting rid of Archibald which led to Nixon resigning as the POTUS. Cavemen supporters of Trampy, over to you to come and defend the 72 year demented old geek.

They are now saying SHOULD is different from MUST... grin grin..At the Press briefing today,journalists were asking sarah what that statement meant..The weere woman was just beating around the bush and trying her best to evade the question..

I dont pity her one bit...Awon oloshi..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
happney65:

They are not saying SHOULD is different from MUST... grin grin..At the Press briefing today,journalists were asking sarah what that statement meant..The weere woman was just beating around the bush and trying her best to evade the question..

I dont pity her one bit...Awon oloshi..
The Sad thing about what's going on in America is that those of us who loathes the racist know he's going to be bad but never thought he would be this bad. I have gone through many American presidents and Trampy is just unbelievably bad. Would give George W and Reagan A+ compared to the demented 72 year old misogynist and racist. Can't wait for our national nightmare to come to an end. The pig was in Florida yesterday campaigning for a Republikkan running for governor of Florida and he said people have to show ID before buying groceries at a Supermarket. What a demented old foool. No one shows an ID in America to grocery shop. That's the foool some cave hunters here supports. Bunch of oloshi indeed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:04am On Aug 02, 2018
Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/special-counsel-mueller-president-obstruction-justice-sources/story?id=56973384

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office wants to ask President Donald Trump about obstruction of justice, sources close to the White House tell ABC News. According to sources, the president learned within the last day that the special counsel will limit the scope of questioning and would like to ask questions both orally and written for the President to respond to.

According to sources familiar with the President’s reaction Wednesday morning, that was the genesis for his early morning tweet storm. Trump took to twitter in one of his strongest attacks against the federal probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, saying: "This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

https://abcnews.go.com/US/special-counsel-mueller-president-obstruction-justice-sources/story?id=56973384

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office wants to ask President Donald Trump about obstruction of justice, sources close to the White House tell ABC News. According to sources, the president learned within the last day that the special counsel will limit the scope of questioning and would like to ask questions both orally and written for the President to respond to.

According to sources familiar with the President’s reaction Wednesday morning, that was the genesis for his early morning tweet storm. Trump took to twitter in one of his strongest attacks against the federal probe into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, saying: "This is a terrible situation and Attorney General Jeff Sessions should stop this Rigged Witch Hunt right now, before it continues to stain our country any further. Bob Mueller is totally conflicted, and his 17 Angry Democrats that are doing his dirty work are a disgrace to USA!"
I'm looking forward to the day Mueller comes on stage after the witch hunt is over, after panning left, right and center, wasting all that money, and with millions of liberals like you watching. And he tells the world that there wasn't any Trump Russia Collusion, no Obstruction whatsoever, and hence case closed. That would be so hilarious. That's my prediction though and it's more likely the way things may turn out in the end. For now you can keep giving yourselves some kind of hope grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2018
Here is how I feel about what is going on the US.

A coment from a Nairalander on another thread.

Much respect for her.

I have written CNN many times asking them to let Trump be.

The immigrants have messed up that country and Trump is trying his best to give the American Identity back to the legitimate citizens.

I support globalization and free trade and movement but people are just leaving their responsibilities and trooping into America to enjoy the sweat of the ingenuity of forefathers of America. Where was our own fore fathers when Americans were building their country?

I guess they were busy worshipping the Annunakis as most blacks are presently doing. After they want to move to a country which was built by sheer wisdom without waiting for God to come and give them daily bread.

Trump is doing great. Let everyone sit down and build their own corner of the planet for now.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:08am On Aug 02, 2018
obixcel:
I'm looking forward to the day Mueller comes on stage after the witch hunt is over, after panning left, right and center, wasting all that money, and with millions of liberals like you watching. And he tells the world that there wasn't any Trump Russia Collusion, no Obstruction whatsoever, and hence case closed. That would be so hilarious. That's my prediction though and it's more likely the way things may turn out in the end. For now you can keep giving yourselves some kind of hope grin

It will be another weeping and wailling for them.. They think say e dey easy to impeach a president especially the one with much good will like Trump. I just dey laugh them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2018
obixcel:

That's why Trump desperately wants Sessions to shut down the investigation. LoL. I am innocent but I don't want to be investigated! LMFAO. Why not wait and clear your name? Skeletons in the cupboard much?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:

Much respect for her.

The immigrants have messed up that country and Trump is trying his best to give the American Identity back to the legitimate citizens.

I support globalization and free trade and movement but people are just leaving their responsibilities and trooping into America to enjoy the sweat of the ingenuity of forefathers of America. Where was our own fore fathers when Americans were building their country?

I guess they were busy worshipping the Annunakis as most blacks are presently doing. After they want to move to a country which was built by sheer wisdom without waiting for God to come and give them daily bread.

Trump is doing great. Let everyone sit down and build their own corner of the planet for now.

You can always tell someone is uninformed when they make statements like "The immigrants have messed up that country". President Trump’s grandparents were immigrants you blind Bartimeus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2018
obixcel:
Caveman, you never ceases to amaze me with your legendary stupidity. We are waiting for the 72 year old misogynist to fire Director Mueller and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Americans ain't complaining about the money being spent because we don't want the Sickle and the Hammer on our flags. That's why The pig took his words back about Sessions firing Director Mueller. The more you type your junk , the more you expose your ignorance. Keep choking on your stupidity and the ones that are affected don't even think of you and your ilks.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:25am On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:

Much respect for her.

You really need a psychiatric hospital for real. Let me give you a brief history of US since your brain can't fathom the real truth about America. The real native Americans are what we called here American Indians. They are a little bit reddish in color . Your god Trampy mother came to America illegally from Scotland in 1929 while his Granddad came from Germany. Two of his three wives (Ivana and Melania) were from Eastern Europe. Immigrants are a plus for America and have you heard of Albert Einstein ?. A brain damaged skunk barely surviving in a cave is posting junk without even thinking of it. If you are lucky to get a US visa today, you wouldn't even be an immigrant, you will be an illegal immigrant and then i will support the racist pig to ship you back to Nigeria. You are really mentally unfit to live with rational being.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:

It will be another weeping and wailling for them.. They think say e dey easy to impeach a president especially the one with much good will like Trump. I just dey laugh them.

Lol...Don't mind them, Mueller knows he has nothing on Trump, and Trump, on the other hand, knows this too, and that's why he's been taunting them with his tweets. The Manafort trial will be interesting to watch, we all know Mueller is trying to squeeze him to get to Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
Booom!!!

Trump approval rating 50%. The louder the frenzy, the higher it goes. The relentless hysteria is helping Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2018
obixcel:
Lol...Don't mind them, Mueller knows he has nothing on Trump, and Trump, on the other hand, knows this too, and that's why he's been taunting them with his tweets. The Manafort trial will be interesting to watch, we all know Mueller is trying to squeeze him to get to Trump.

The last time they had to grilll manafort about his suit grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:
Booom!!!

Trump approval rating 50%. The louder the frenzy, the higher it goes. The relentless hysteria is helping Trump.
According to the poll in your unlit, mosquitoes and rats filled cave. Psychiatric hospital is waiting for you to register for your mental health problems. Cave clown.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2018
Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

@realDonaldTrump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency.

And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2018
stanech:
Barack Obama had an approval rating of 45% on August 2, 2010.

@realDonaldTrump is now 5 points ahead of Barack Obama at a similar point in his presidency.

And this is while 90% of network media coverage has been negative of President Trump
Go and take your meds pls. Mental illness is not something to joke with.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2018
Manafort prosecution evidence includes not just $15,000 ostrich jacket, but also a $9,500 ostrich vest and an $18,500 python jacket, per Alan Couture invoices, reports

Mueler is a joke

Manafort trial: So far, they’ve presented no evidence of any crime – just the manner in which he spent his money – it’s lavish, but it’s not a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:

FACT: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential
Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of
Likely U.S. Voters approve of President
Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent
(49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 35% who Strongly
Approve of the way Trump is performing and
41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him
a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:

No need to channel fraustrations at others by insulting them while they stick the facts to your face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Paul Manafort’s prosecutor Uzo Asonye: Grew up in suburban Chicago

https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/paul-manafort-uzo-asonye/

WASHINGTON – The lead prosecutor in the Paul Manafort trial, Assistant U.S. Attorney Uzo Asonye, is a graduate of the suburban Chicago Homewood-Flossmoor Community High School.

The prosecutor in the spotlight in Manafort’s bank and tax fraud trial in an Alexandria, Va. federal court house is a member of the class of 1998, the school confirmed on Wednesday.

The Class of ’98 will be back at the school next weekend for their 20th reunion.

Asonye was a Flossmoor resident while attending H-F.

In high school, Uzodinma – that’s his full name as listed in his year book and in other records – was in the marching band, symphonic choir and a member of the National Honor Society.

Asonye went on to get his undergraduate degree from Cornell University and his law degree from Yale.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

No need to channel fraustrations at others by insulting them while they stick the facts to your face.

Like i give a flying fvck about your US visa. You are the same guy that was saying on another thread few days ago about trying to go to US for your masters degree and alk of a sudden you are telling us about your US visa like we care. I sure don't need a visa and o can easily travel to over 170 countries in the world and i am presently in SA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

FACT: Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential
Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of
Likely U.S. Voters approve of President
Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent
(49%) disapprove.
The latest figures include 35% who Strongly
Approve of the way Trump is performing and
41% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him
a Presidential Approval Index rating of -6.
That's The problem with guys like you who know absolutely nothing about America. Rasmussen is a Republican lapdog who do the bidding of republikkkans. No one takes his useless and biased polls seriously in America but guys that are fetish about America who don't know didly squat about the fruited plains never ceases to show their ignorance.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Like i give a flying fvck about your US visa. You are the same guy that was saying on another thread few days ago about trying to go to US for your masters degree and alk of a sudden you are telling us about your US visa like we care. I sure don't need a visa and o can easily travel to over 170 countries in the world and i am presently in SA.

I dont mean to hurt you but really i believe we can have an healthy conversation or debate about issues without resulting to insults and name calling. I envy you small oooo (US CITIZEN)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
That's The problem with guys like you who know absolutely nothing about America. Rasmussen is a Republican lapdog who do the bidding of republikkkans. No one takes his useless and biased polls seriously in America but guys that are fetish about America who don't know didly squat about the fruited plains never ceases to show their ignorance.

They predicted the 2016 election perfectly well. CNN and other FAKE NEWS media got it all wrong.

I can't forget the look on MADDOW's face on NBC or WOLF BLITZER's face on CNN when Trump won.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

I dont mean to hurt you but really i believe we can have an healthy conversation or debate about issues without resulting to insults and name calling. I envy you small oooo (US CITIZEN)
It's not about envy or anything. To me there's nothing special about any country except the goodness of the country. Will be in Nigeria in few days for about 7 or 8 days and i see a lot of successful young people in Nigeria who don't even talk or obsessed about America. Those are my real idols in Nigeria making a success out of themselves in a difficult situation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

They predicted the 2016 election perfectly well. CNN and other FAKE NEWS media got it all wrong.

I can't forget the look on MADDOW's face on NBC or WOLF BLITZER's face on CNN when Trump won.
The same election that Trampy lost by 2.8 million votes and he got bailed out by electoral votes. Like I said, Rasmussen is a disgraced poller that all objectives people find deplorable. That's why The only place he found himself is on Racist Faux News. You can cite all the polls you want but midterm elections comes up on Nov 6 and American will send a strong message to the racist pig that we are taking our Pounds of Flesh.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
It's not about envy or anything. To me there's nothing special about any country except the goodness of the country. Will be in Nigeria in few days for about 7 or 8 days and i see a lot of successful young people in Nigeria who don't even talk or obsessed about America. Those are my real idols in Nigeria making a success out of themselves in a difficult situation.

Thumps up. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
The same election that Trampy lost by 2.8 million votes and he got bailed out by electoral votes. Like I said, Rasmussen is a disgraced poller that all objectives people find deplorable. That's why The only place he found himself is on Racist Faux News. You can cite all the polls you want but midterm elections comes up on Nov 6 and American will send a strong message to the racist pig that we are taking our Pounds of Flesh.

My simple prediction is this : REPUBLICANS WILL CONTROL THE HOUSE AND SENATE AFTER THE NOV 6 MIDTERMS ELECTION

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

Thumps up. DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS
Thete are millions of Americans that are dirt poor despite living in a country blessed with are lots of opportunities. Growing up in Chicago, the first thing my parents told me is that nothing will be given free to you. Work your butt of and all the good things of life will follow and that's the same spirit i am passing to my 3 daughter's and Jnr.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tunmise100(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Thete are millions of Americans that are dirt poor despite living in a country blessed with are lots of opportunities. Growing up in Chicago, the first thing my parents told me is that nothing will be given free to you. Work your butt of and all the good things of life will follow and that's the same spirit i am passing to my 3 daughter's and Jnr.

Nice one bro. WORK! WORK!! WORK!!!

I can't agree less with your statement. There is total truism in your statement
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

My simple prediction is this : REPUBLICANS WILL CONTROL THE HOUSE AND SENATE AFTER THE NOV 6 MIDTERMS ELECTION
You just confirm my believe that you know nothing About how things work in America. Watching Faux News is not good for you. If Trump is being called out for his racism against his own citizens, what's it about him that makes you happy. I grew up here and I have know of Trump as a vile racist for over 30 years. Tell me something new. How come 50% of Americans according to Gallup Poll believe he's a racist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
Tunmise100:

Nice one bro. WORK! WORK!! WORK!!!

I can't agree less with your statement. There is total truism in your statement

Have been working in Chicago since I was a junior in High School at the age of 16 even though my parents were kind of jittery thinking it will affect my education. Most Americans in High School work part time jobs and that get you used to idea of making your little money and not to rely on your parents for everything. I passed the same baton to my kids too. That's the easiest way to build a successful life and that's obtainable in Nigeria too. Its nothing exclusive to America or other Western Nations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (4180) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.