Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1605501 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timbuktuo:
Anybody expecting Trump to be impeached needs to donate their brain to the nearest psychiatric institution for incineration.
These people are very stupid, busy parading witnesses that don't know anything about the matters at hand

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some people lack enough brain cells to understand this tweet by Don Jr. But not to worry, we will still try to enlighten them

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
coluka:

These people are very stupid, busy parading witnesses that don't know anything about the matters at hand

The Dem leadership aren’t stupid, they are simply trying to distract Trump and render his administration useless. It is their brain dead followers who should be regarded as stupid.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
Process crimes that had nothing to do with Russian collusion, because there wasn't any collusion. If that is the type of corrupt government, targeting political opponents, you want that is sad. Now hopefully we can get a Special Counsel appointed to investigate The Bidens/Ukraine, real stuff like kickbacks, illegal lobbying etc.
The process crime was lying to congress. Roger Stone lied to congress to cover up for Trump's collusion. The Muller report did not say there was no collusion, what the report specifically said was that he could not prove collusion, given that Trump and his administration refused to cooperate and was engaging in obstruction of Justice.

The same thing is playing out with the impeachment hearings. Trump and the state department is obstructing justice by instructing all officials with first hand information not to appear before congress. They would then go on and say look, the people testifying do not have first hand information. If someone with first hand information goes against Trump's instructions and actually comes to testify, Trump and his Nazi allies would attack the persons personality and call them traitors or never Trumpers. That is always their strategy to cover for Trump's crimes.
If they are not afraid, and actually want first hand information, why not ask Gulianni or Pompeo to testify.
Don't worry, Alexander Vindman who had first hand information would testify. You guys are already calling him a spy.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

Trump said she sucked and that he can hire of fire ambassadors at his pleasure. He didn't tamper/intimidate her, didn't tell her not to say this or you have to say that.
Not one person has argued that Trump can't fire ambassadors at his pleasure, what Yavanovitch and others are angry about is why smear her reputation? A reputation she built over a 30 year career.

What do you mean she sucked? She sucked at what? Why insults and hate people who have not offended you in an way? That's evil.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
wirinet:

The process crime was lying to congress. Roger Stone lied to congress to cover up for Trump's collusion. The Muller report did not say there was no collusion, what the report specifically said was that he could not prove collusion, given that Trump and his administration refused to cooperate and was engaging in obstruction of Justice.

The same thing is playing out with the impeachment hearings. Trump and the state department is obstructing justice by instructing all officials with first hand information not to appear before congress. They would then go on and say look, the people testifying do not have first hand information. If someone with first hand information goes against Trump's instructions and actually comes to testify, Trump and his Nazi allies would attack the persons personality and call them traitors or never Trumpers. That is always their strategy to cover for Trump's crimes.
If they are not afraid, and actually want first hand information, why not ask Gulianni or Pompeo to testify.
Don't worry, Alexander Vindman who had first hand information would testify. You guys are already calling him a spy.

You are nuts. There was never any Collusion with the Russian government and Trump. It is all a made fairy tale to do the Mueller witch hunt.
All of this is nothing more than show me than I will show you the crime Stalin tactics.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2019
wirinet:

Not one person has argued that Trump can't fire ambassadors at his pleasure, what Yavanovitch and others are angry about is why smear her reputation? A reputation she built over a 30 year career.

What do you mean she sucked? She sucked at what? Why insults and hate people who have not offended you in an way? That's evil.

She is a big girl she can handle it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lucasbalo:
Couldn't agree more with you. My wife and I are gun owners and very responsible at it with our FOIC ( Firearms Owner Identification Card ). Own a Glock and Wifey own Smith and Welson. Been owning one over 20 years and i go to the shooting range once in a while. The only time i shot my Glock was the day my wife gave birth to Jnr after three girls and i came from the hospital, went into my backyard and empty the fifteen rounds of bullets in celebration. The problem is people not responsible. I always have my gun in my glove compartment sometimes because I live in a Concealed and Carry State and i will be damned if I can't defend myself or my family. Sometimes, I even have my gun on me without exposing it depending on the neighborhood I go to. 2nd Amendment is in America to stay but there's need for modification which the NRA and Republicons will never support.
Wtf! Lol! Where the fuq do you live or go to that would require you to point a gun at a person and shoot!? Just the thought of owning one unless I live in the sticks where there's no one to shoot makes me shudder!

I can't imagine anywhere like that in Europe, or Naija sef!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

...How bad can this get...Trump doing what he knows best to do...tweeting...his live tweet attacking the former Ukraine Ambassador Yovanovitch being read live by Adam Schiff at the public impeachment hearing...this is another crime committed by Trump in real time - 'witness intimidation'...
witness tampering and intimidation is impeachable! cheesy even fox news admits that! What planet does tRUMP come from? grin oya republican voltrons, come and do your defending

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2019
garetz:

There are much more Democrat Congressmen running in red districts than Republicans running in blue districts so if voter backlash is the fear here, then Democrat have more to lose
more republican seats are up for grab this round

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

That isn't a crime and if it was then Schiff committed the crime.
do you know anything about criminal law? Schiff was smart enough to get Jovanovich to phrase the real time tweet as intimidation, she is a star witness, she feels intimidated, and it is impeachable

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
Both transcripts of the April and July phone calls released no quid nothing. LOL
the transcript is not verbatim doofus wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

Yeah in the 2nd call they talked about Biden so what.
so impeachment undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
Hogwash that isn't a crime.
oh but it is

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anduku:

You're a clown, that's all there Is to say
well, are they wrong?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anduku:

if anyone is guilty of anything here it is Schiff because Yovanovitch was not on Twitter when Trump sent the tweet. She only learned about it from Schiff.

insulting someone does not = witness intimidation. It's rude but witness intimidation?! He already fired her and insulted her previously ,To assert that him sending an insulting tweet during her testimony = witness intimidation and for her to assert that she felt "threatened" by it is utterly ridiculous.
insulting someone with the reach and powers of the presidency is more than equal to intimidation! Anduku, buhari heads the hierarchy that employs you, if buhari were to call you out personally for condemnation, wouldn't you feel intimidated?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2019
Anduku:

That would be rude but it's certainly not a criminal or impeachable offence. It is a U.S. President’s absolute right to appoint ambassadors and he can hire or fire them at his pleasure
rudeness is not a crime, the question is whether it would be intimidating, mark the word "intimidating", as an employee, being intimidated is not a crime, as a witness in an impeachment hearing, getting intimidated is a crime, yovanovich admits to being intimidated, hence the crime

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2019
Timbuktuo:
Some people lack enough brain cells to understand this tweet by Don Jr. But not to worry, we will still try to enlighten them
isn't this rich? The do nothing Republicans want democrats to do their jobs undecided

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

You are nuts. There was never any Collusion with the Russian government and Trump. It is all a made fairy tale to do the Mueller witch hunt.
All of this is nothing more than show me than I will show you the crime Stalin tactics.
when we get the "unredacted" Mueller report then we would know for sure if there really was no collusion or if obstruction prevented them from proving collusion

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
GalaticHorde:
when we get the "unredacted" Mueller report then we would know for sure if there really was no collusion or if obstruction prevented them from proving collusion
It is over pal. Now soon forthcoming is the report on the Deep Staters, multiple reports.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:
It is over pal. Now soon forthcoming is the report on the Deep Staters, multiple reports.
deal in real news, not fake news

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
GalaticHorde:
the transcript is not verbatim doofus wink
You have nothing. But Trump or any President should have certainly questioned aid money to Ukraine. Here is how corrupt it was.
Wed 12 Apr 2017 01.00 EDT
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/12/the-money-machine-how-a-high-profile-corruption-investigation-fell-apart

The long read
The money machine: how a high-profile corruption investigation fell apart
After a revolution overthrew Ukraine’s disgraced president, Theresa May promised to help the country’s new leaders recover stolen assets. But the UK’s first case collapsed within a year
by Oliver Bullough

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
GalaticHorde:
deal in real news, not fake news

Real news LOL. It is over and Trump will win again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
wirinet:

Then why was Castro complaining and hinting that she could have been fired because she was a woman - playing the gender card. On the side of the Dems the so called impeachment hearings today was almost basically about her firing, wheras she knows NOTHING about the all important call President Trump had with Zelensky.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

Once again, Muller could not prove collusion between Russian government agents and Trump because Trump refused to cooperate. He was stonewalling. All his close allies that were forced to testify are going to jail for lying. Trump also engages in witness intimidation to prevent people from testifying.
It's like a murder suspect that refuses to testify or even attention a court hearing, asks all those who witness the murder directly not to testify and intimates those who are willing to testify. He then goes to announce "no murder, witch hunt and sham trial.
That's the tactics of Trump.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
CTPlayer:

Real news LOL. It is over and Trump will win again.
President Trump will win again for sure. Libtards are just buthurt

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
wirinet:

Once again, Muller could not prove collusion between Russian government agents and Trump because Trump refused to cooperate. He was stonewalling. All his close allies that were forced to testify are going to jail for lying. Trump also engages in witness intimidation to prevent people from testifying.
It's like a murder suspect that refuses to testify or even attention a court hearing, asks all those who witness the murder directly not to testify and intimates those who are willing to testify. He then goes to announce "no murder, witch hunt and sham trial.
That's the tactics of Trump.
Mueller failed you guys grin This whole sham your Crazy desperate Dems started will fail again and Trump will be re-elected.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2019
obixcel:
Then why was Castro complaining and hinting that she could have been fired because she was a woman - playing the gender card. On the side of the Dems the so called impeachment hearings today was almost basically about her firing, wheras she knows NOTHING about the all important call President Trump had with Zelensky.
This is just day 2 of the hearings, there are many more days to go with many other witnesses. The Dems are trying to build a case from the outside in. They are trying to show that the firing of jovanovitch was part of Trump's and Gulianni's plan to get people who might oppose the quid quo pro out of the way. She is a well known anti corruption crusader, she would have not have agrees to blackmailing the Ukrainian government. The dems want to know the excuse for her firing. Sondland and Vindman who have first hand information are yet to testify publicly.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
obixcel:
Mueller failed you guys grin This whole sham your Crazy desperate Dems started will fail again and Trump will be re-elected.
Muller did the best he could under the straitjacket conditions he was given, namely;
He must report and take directions from the AG
He cannot indict a sitting president
He is limited to investigating only collusion
Trump refused to be questioned, but only sent in written deposition (written by his lawyer), half of which said I don't recall.

Even with all these limitations, Muller made a strong case for obstruction of Justice, the report of which he hope will be sent to congress, but AG Barr has refused to release the full report till date.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
wirinet:

Muller did the best he could under the straitjacket conditions he was given, namely;
He must report and take directions from the AG
He cannot indict a sitting president
He is limited to investigating only collusion
Trump refused to be questioned, but only sent in written deposition (written by his lawyer), half of which said I don't recall.

Even with all these limitations, Muller made a strong case for obstruction of Justice, the report of which he hope will be sent to congress, but AG Barr has refused to release the full report till date.
The obstruction of justice was the Mueller investigation. Deep State covering their tracks. It was an unjust investigation, a witch hunt.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:33am On Nov 16, 2019
CTPlayer:
The obstruction of justice was the Mueller investigation. Deep State covering their tracks. It was an unjust investigation, a witch hunt.

The Mueller investigation which was instituted by ex Attorney General Jeff Session a full-blood Republican, is what you are calling a witch hunt. Please stop displaying your inconsistency in public.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.