Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,297 members, 7,850,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1681352 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (4165) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:35am On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

Despite Videos of Epps asking people to go into the building is out there. That girl says it's in a video put out by right-wing conspiracy theorists. lol. these people are so full of hate that they don't want to even accept what is true anymore

After months of mouthing off what the media and Jan 6 committee say It would be foolhardy of them to change their position. Their TDS cannot let them be seen as ignorant they will continue to lie. And for them as long as it hurts MAGA , any lie is acceptable,

They cannot even question their conscience why youtube and social media severely limit the exposure of Ray Epps on their platforms.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

After months of mouthing off what the media and Jan 6 committee say It would be foolhardy of them to change their position. Their TDS cannot let them be seen as ignorant they will continue to lie. And for them as long as it hurts MAGA , any lie is acceptable,

They cannot even question their conscience why youtube and social media severely limit the exposure of Ray Epps on their platforms.

It is just a stupid position they are Holding. the fact that they are defending someone with MAGA Q. says it all.

they say you cannot fix the stupid. if you are defending a MAGA Q actively involved in a riot you are disgusted about, and want everyone involved to be indicted. then chances are, you know that person is on your side.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

Budaatum, please read the following , I have reposted here but I think the truth hitting might shock so you have not read. Read with no bias at all

https://www.revolver.news/2021/10/meet-ray-epps-the-fed-protected-provocateur-who-appears-to-have-led-the-very-first-1-6-attack-on-the-u-s-capitol/

https://www.revolver.news/2021/12/damning-new-details-massive-web-unindicted-operators-january-6/

What you posted only makes sense to people with a maga bias, bas. It's why you believe the innuendo and speculation and lies without wondering why the FBI would bother in the first place to put their own agent on a most wanted list. It's the same as you presenting 2000 Mules as evidence of election fraud, the Mules that the maga producer himself has had to pull because it was full of innuendo and lies and half facts that you magas tend to call "facts". That's why guys like Ray and dump could make you go and commit crimes. You are easily led that way to believe what are known as 'alternative facts' at best, which you spin from limited evidence and your hearsay and believe.

Bas, the Jan 6 Commission would have been a great place to deal with the FBI and Epps. Maga Reps on the commission could have insisted he be interviewed so the truth would out, but that requires brains and magas ain't got none!

If Epp was the on-ground sergeant in crime, he was getting his commands from his commander in crime dump who called people to the rally and ordered them to go take the Capitol, unless you want to claim Epporganised the rally too, so I hope he Epp is got so his commander in crime dump could be got too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

What sounds irrational is the baseless theory that the January 6th insurrection was organized by the FBI. Even more irrational is the claims that it never happened morphing into the claim that it was organized by the FBI.

The My Pillow CEO is a lunatic who still believes the election was stolen. His phone was confiscated with good reason, there was just cause for it to be taken.

They think if they throw all their conspiracies at once we'd likely be confused like they are and believe what they believe. They don't realise their maga glasses distorts their view and everyone ain't maga.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2022
We live in a society...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2022
CoolUsername:
We live in a society...

SHAWN NELSON a conservative gay black man was savagely beaten up today in Somerville. The thugs are supporters of Wu and PRESSLEY. He was protesting the murder of the 18-year-old who was killed for supporting Trump when this happened.

the fascists are the Dems.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2022
Globalist media are in full cylinder firing as they attack Italians. expect EU to sanction Italy if they don't vote the they want.

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1573841629622009858?s=20&t=qkzpzhvnO3ccrzydLX9qJA

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

SHAWN NELSON a conservative gay black man was savagely beaten up today in Somerville. The thugs are supporters of Wu and PRESSLEY. He was protesting the murder of the 18-year-old who was killed for supporting Trump when this happened.

First, he's a conservative so he "ain't black".

Second, nobody cares when something happens when something happens to a conservative unless he defends himself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

What you posted only makes sense to people with a maga bias, bas. It's why you believe the innuendo and speculation and lies without wondering why the FBI would bother in the first place to put their own agent on a most wanted list. It's the same as you presenting 2000 Mules as evidence of election fraud, the Mules that the maga producer himself has had to pull because it was full of innuendo and lies and half facts that you magas tend to call "facts". That's why guys like Ray and dump could make you go and commit crimes. You are easily led that way to believe what are known as 'alternative facts' at best, which you spin from limited evidence and your hearsay and believe.

Bas, the Jan 6 Commission would have been a great place to deal with the FBI and Epps. Maga Reps on the commission could have insisted he be interviewed so the truth would out, but that requires brains and magas ain't got none!

If Epp was the on-ground sergeant in crime, he was getting his commands from his commander in crime dump who called people to the rally and ordered them to go take the Capitol, unless you want to claim Epporganised the rally too, so I hope he Epp is got so his commander in crime dump could be got too.

Those are videos. On Wednesday The houise judiciaryu committee also adked the same question . Are you able to debunk videos/ They are not interviewing him .. Logiccally he was an asset
The Republicans are on him. The true formentor of Jan 5 will be revelaed one day and you will look like a mo-rron. Ray Epps also knew there would be a bombs. Raised in the Committee. I hope you are not suicidall when reality hits you in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66NWcSccwE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:
Globalist media are in full cylinder firing as they attack Italians. expect EU to sanction Italy if they don't vote the they want.

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1573841629622009858?s=20&t=qkzpzhvnO3ccrzydLX9qJA

Well, I don't know much about this political party but Globohomo has given me a reason to do some independent research in the near future.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2022
CoolUsername:
We live in a society...

We have a lawyer here Maybe she can tell us the rationale.
Murder is murder Not someone who wants to prove his innocence
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

Those are videos. On Wednesday The houise judiciaryu committee also adked the same question . Are you able to debunk videos/ They are not interviewing him .. Logiccally he was an asset
The Republicans are on him. The true formentor of Jan 5 will be revelaed one day and you will look like a mo-rron. Ray Epps also knew there would be a bombs. Raised in the Committee. I hope you are not suicidall when reality hits you in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S66NWcSccwE

someone who has made it his life mission to lie to himself day in day out will not be suicidal. Reality is damned by the hate instilled in these guys.

You realized why non of them are answering my question because They will be Supporting a MAGA QANON and they will look stupid doing it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2022
Another one to consider

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2022
CoolUsername:
Another one to consider

Dems are quick to kill anyone they disagrees with and the media will make excuses for them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CtukOlNW04
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

One by one the Globalists are getting crushed. Solution for them is to import more immigrants to permanently slant the govts under their control.
They failed in Hungary ... I think they denied them access to some financial guarantees
Sweden Last week the left lost by two seats in parl;iament
Italy The Right Wing Alliance has a good chance of winning

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

One by one the Globalists are getting crushed. Solution for them is to import more immigrants to permanently slant the govts under their control.
They failed in Hungary ... I think they denied them access to some financial guarantees
Sweden Last week the left lost by two seats in parl;iament
Italy The Right Wing Alliance has a good chance of winning

Nobody can stand watching problems come into their country unwatched. the ones who were in support at some point will see the big picture too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

someone who has made it his life mission to lie to himself day in day out will not be suicidal. Reality is damned by the hate instilled in these guys.

You realized why non of them are answering my question because They will be Supporting a MAGA QANON and they will look stupid doing it.

In that video I posted Democrats are claiming that Ray Epps story is a conspiracy theory. Can you see how low America has sunk. The video was played and a Democrat rises up to say that its been debunked. Feds say that they will not comment on investigations when asked.
Democrats are just poor evil saying that Epps is a sacrificial lamb. There are people who have been jailed for stepping in the position that he was standing on for tresspass.
Budaatum believes these democrats because she hates Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

In that video I posted Democrats are claiming that Ray Epps story is a conspiracy theory. Can you see how low America has sunk. The video was played and a Democrat rises up to say that its been debunked. Feds say that they will not comment on investigations when asked.
Democrats are just poor evil saying that Epps is a sacrificial lamb. There are people who have been jailed for stepping in the position that he was standing on for tresspass.
Budaatum believes these democrats because she hates Trump.

The guy said to leave the poor guy alone grin he is defending a Maga Q from Republican Reps. this is very funny.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

The Republicans are on him. The true formentor of Jan 5 will be revelaed one day and you will look like a mo-rron.

In the meantime, the instigator of Jan 6 was seen live on telly by all and only maga moro.ns deny what they saw.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

In the meantime, the instigator of Jan 6 was seen live on telly by all and only maga moro.ns deny what they saw.

You are so far gone. The simple truth of the matter ..get this in your thick skull. Trump called for a rally to protest the election theft . Ray Epps and his cohorts hijacked the protest and stormed the capitol. There were antifa and Feds who infiltrated the crowds

Trump told them to protest peacefully.
Going by your idiotic reasoning that he called for the rally, we might as well blame Trump's grandparents for ever immigrating to America.
My kids reason better than that. That guy holding a noose. Can never be a Trump supporter. Those are thugs who 'setup' Trump to make his supporters look bad.
Again you are too dumb to understand.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:44pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

You are so far gone. The simple truth of the matter ..get this in your thick skull. Trump called for a rally to protest the election theft .

And that was after his numerous failed challenges in court where he showed no evidence and was repeatedly told he lost, after which he directed his mob to Capitol Hill to call for the head of Mike Pence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

And that was after his numerous failed challenges in court where he showed no evidence and was repeatedly told he lost, after which he directed his mob to Capitol Hill to call for the head of Mike Pence.

Have you listened to that video.?The Republicans point clearly that no court ( maybe out of intimidation) ever took the next step of going into discovery.
They had affidavits of people who saw wrong doing. The FBI refused to investigate just like they have refused to
- Release footage of Capitol CCTV footage .. 14000 hours
- Talk about Ray epps and his cohorts
- Arrest some guys who had megaphones urging the crowds to go in
- Bill Barr ordering the Pennysylvania AG not to investigate the election complaints

They never wanted Trump. The judges looked for the simplest excuse to throw out a case. 25 AGs were told they have no standing as if they are not lawyers.

Has the guy with the scaffold been arrested. Help me here. You are also lying. Where did Trump call for the head of Mike Pence ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

Have you listened to that video.?

As in, have I allowed you to use your maga ignorance to occupy my time?

What do you think, Bas?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

As in, have I allowed you to use your maga ignorance to occupy my time?

What do you think, Bas?

You need a refund from whoever taught you critical thinking
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

You need a refund from whoever taught you critical thinking

You need to pay someone to teach you how to reason critically.

Meanwhile, here's some free education.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

You need to pay someone to teach you how to reason critically.

Meanwhile, here's some free education.

so why are you defending MAGA Q? we are calling for a MAGA Q to be arrested based on his role in Jan 6 and you are here saying its all a conspiracy theory.

Why defend a MAGA Q?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

so why are you defending MAGA Q? we are calling for a MAGA Q to be arrested based on his role in Jan 6 and you are here saying its all a conspiracy theory.

Why defend a MAGA Q?

He is doing it because he cannot change his mind that it was Trumps fault. The FBI has not answered questions, if they answered this matter would have been over but their actions all point to the Feds protecting Ray Epps But Budaatum wants Trump to take the blame for everything.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

Why defend a MAGA Q?

I'm not defending any maga q. Left to me I'd arrest you all for not using your brains.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
basilico:

He is doing it because he cannot change his mind that it was Trumps fault. The FBI has not answered questions, if they answered this matter would have been over but their actions all point to the Feds protecting Ray Epps But Budaatum wants Trump to take the blame for everything.

It was all the lies dump told you that made you go to Capitol Hill to go and ask for Pence's head, so yes, he is to blame, though you are to blame too for believing his lies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2022
budaatum:

I'm not defending any maga q. Left to me I'd arrest you all for not using your brains.

but you are and you are doing that by lying to yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2022
benalvino3:

but you are and you are doing that by lying to yourself.

Forgive me for not taking your word for it. We both know your Maths is racist so don't be surprised I'm not.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Who would want to do business with Criminal trump ever again?

Can you believe he raised $40 in August Tru his PAC, $40! GOP are pulling ads from campaigns because they don't have enough money and Criminal trump is not helping.
His rallies are shrinking more than ever, and with his legal woes, with Letitia dealing the nerve cutting blow (with DOJ investigating $250m fraud Tru the trump campaign inaugural funds), Criminal trump may well end up washing dishes in Rikers island.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (4165) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.