Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1634518 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) ... (4143) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2022
I think the bursting of the market was meant to be made to occur in the last president's second term when it would have had no bearing on his re-election. Except, the last president never got a second term and bursting the market was due anyway so this president gets it.

Ben, some are expecting at least a 50% drop in the Dow, just so you know.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2022
putin is Causing a Major Immigration Crisis using his own people, and coupled with the nuclear threat he's actively making - Someone needs to put a gun to his head right about now

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2022
It's an absolute truth, America is a racist country and that needs to be dealt with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obrigardo:
It's an absolute truth, America is a racist country and that needs to be dealt with

Racism is not it's only cancer. It's destroying the good too, accepting alternative facts and lies and claiming that's the truth. But I guess that's the reason for God Save America. It sure needs saving from itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obrigardo:

And whats the best way to deal with racism? A few suggestions would suffice.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

Education, of course. And leading by example. You start teaching at kindergarten that you should love one another despite colour, gender etc. And those who don't learn you educate with the law.

It's the same way you deal with tribalism. They are both due to ignorance, so education is their cure.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

To vote Democrats and become a sheep.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
The FBI are nothing but thugs. Thieves

Eighteen months later, newly unsealed court documents show that the FBI and U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles got their warrant for that raid by misleading the judge who approved it.

They omitted from their warrant request a central part of the FBI’s plan: Permanent confiscation of everything inside every box containing at least $5,000 in cash or goods, a senior FBI agent recently testified.

The FBI’s justification for the dragnet forfeiture was its presumption that hundreds of unknown box holders were all storing assets somehow tied to unknown crimes, court records show.

It took five days for scores of agents to fill their evidence bags with the bounty: More than $86 million in cash and a bonanza of gold, silver, rare coins, gem-studded jewelry and enough Rolex and Cartier watches to stock a boutique.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
This is a Biden nominee. She refusees to completely say whether abortion is OK is till the ninth month. With such activist judges what can you expect.
Biden is nominating the most radical leftists in his admin.
Leftists have to consolidate power because an Italy moment is coming , Not if but when .. Like it did in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_ki1XpEq8
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2022
grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:59pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nordstream I and II were hit by explosions.
Nobody is accusing Joe Biden of being behind it but here he is

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

Biden: "I promise you, we will be able to do that."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:
This is a Biden nominee. She refusees to completely say whether abortion is OK is till the ninth month. With such activist judges what can you expect.
Biden is nominating the most radical leftists in his admin.
Leftists have to consolidate power because an Italy moment is coming , Not if but when .. Like it did in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc_ki1XpEq8

This is whom I'd nominate to fight my corner. I trust she's sensible enough to use her passion to at least let it be my body!

She goofed though. The answer to "do you believe" is, "by my fruits shall ye know me so go check them, besides I don't do beliefs, I rather seek to know".

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

The most effective way and i feel the most sincere is to learn about it's history and reckon how it affects us today, then find a way to deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

Pres. Biden: "If Russia invades...then there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it."

Reporter: "But how will you do that, exactly, since...the project is in Germany's control?"

That is what your trouble is, conspiracy theories. It's now a part of your spirit and i'm afraid your entire life till you die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2022
budaatum:

Racism is not it's only cancer. It's destroying the good too, like accepting alternative facts and lies and claiming that's the truth. But I guess that's the reason for God Save America. It sure needs saving from itself.

To be honest, many people like basilico don't like the idea of America as an enforcer of justice, to see reason and truth.
The fact that a criminal has been convicted but he still goes online and insults the presiding Judge, the fact he has that freedom says alot about the American ideal. He will mostly be shot after some few days in China, sent to labor camp in North Korea or fed to the lions, pushed down a window in Russia or sent to siberian cold to die.
This American freedom is what we cherish and the same freedom for the DOJ to lock up the mudafucker is what we also like but why not people like basilico and co?

Coz many people like basilico don't like the idea of America as an enforcer of justice.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2022
Okay
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 8:46pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

The reason is that Europe banned mailin ballots. There are no Dominion machines used to count the votes. Voting in Italy is now a one day affair. Paper ballots strictly and voter rolls are updated. All ballots counted by hand.

Ruby Freeman , her daughter plus two others in video below. They claimed there was a water leak at midnight and declared that the counting would resume the following morning. As soon as every body else left the four amigos remained behind, pulled a suitcase from under the table and continued counting the ballots. Ruby is seen running the same batch several times ie multiple counting. Before the 'break' Trump was leading. By morning Joe got a sudden spike when the counting was supposed to have stopped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh5j7s1H7ek

Voter Suppression, married to Jim Crow. (sarcasm, mocking the Left)

Congrats for a great elections victory,
'Brothers Of Italy' that were led to the battle by a Sister.
Man saw snake and woman killed it,
Great that snake died.

MAGA (Abuja)

MIGA (Italy)

MUGA (Umudike)

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2022
BIDEN: "The Senator in charge of reelecting United States Senators, Senator Scott, has proposed a plan where Social Security and Medicare, every five years on the chopping block..."

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obrigardo:

To be honest, many people like basilico don't like the idea of America as an enforcer of justice, to see reason and truth.
The fact that a criminal has been convicted but he still goes online and insults the presiding Judge, the fact he has that freedom says alot about the American ideal. He will mostly be shot after some few days in China, sent to labor camp in North Korea or fed to the lions, pushed down a window in Russia or sent to siberian cold to die.
This American freedom is what we cherish and the same freedom for the DOJ to lock up the mudafucker is what we also like but why not people like basilico and co?

Coz many people like basilico don't like the idea of America as an enforcer of justice.

Obrigardo you are a liar just like all leftists. I have always said that America has been a force of good all those years and I would prefer it as the sole superpower.If China ever dethrones America as they surely will with the likes of you celebrating marxism , lawlessness, lies and racism The world wil surely go dark. Here is a recent comment of mine at 3:39pm On Sep 09 2022 which negates your mind reading abilities and exposes your blatant lies. Shame on you,

basilico:

Buda gets me wrong most of the time. I do not hate america. I hate the left who are working day and night to transform it to their ( marxist?) utopia.
If China became the sole superpower the whole world would go up in flames. The Chinese are after dominance which they had thousands of years ago.
I have said here that I prefer America as the sole superpower. America has been a force of good on many occasions , helping developing nations in matters health, nutrition, peace . They have also started wars which were not necesssary.
My grouse with America today is the leftists in charge who are transforming America into a police state, overthrowing social norms, anti Xtian . Who think they are smarter than the rest of the world combined.
In the Ukraine case why do they need it to join NATO?
In the video I posted, joining NATO is one of the reasons Putin the bully invaded. The hidden reason is that he does not want Ukraine to replace Russia as the dominant energy supplier to Europe. Again the Ukrainians have been killing pro Russia separatists in the Eastern Ukraine so that was another excuse for him to invade and protect the mostly Russian speaking Eastern Ukrainians.
So the invasion is two fold. Get their oil and prevent them from undercutting Russia. Ukraine has been charging Russia billions for the pipeline through their territory forcing Russia to build several pipelines bypassing Ukraine.

In the same vein Italy moved right after the incoming PM stood firm saying that she is for God, family and country. For that they called a fascist. Ben posted a clip of here appealing to the masses about how the elites are after breaking down the society.
Tucker Carlson last night had more clips. I am not sure whether you can stand to hear what she has to say. she is against the erosion of family identity the building block of a successful society. Listen to this and understand how the left wants to break down the society so that they can achieve ultimate power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VzT4n27AC8&t=634s
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obrigardo:

That government is heading for an early doom - Watch her calling a new government by next year. Anything connected to Berlusconi apparently crumbles and then he runs away when the government falls.

Italy Govts usually last around 9 months on average

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

Promise fulfilled with the sanctioning of Nordstream 2 which was brought to an end at the start of the invasion

For any other MEND pipeline bombing tactics, refer to the rogue state of Russia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2022
Obrigardo:

That is what your trouble is, conspiracy theories. It's now a part of your spirit and i'm afraid your entire life till you die

Of course you say its a conspiracy theory. why you say this. Because you listen to hacks..
Bring you upto speed. Many of those leftist activists masquerading as TV anchors on MSM are just a bunch of highly paid hacks paid insane amounts of $$$ to put forth a leftist narrative. Anderson Cooper is paid $12m, Wolf Blitzer $5m, George Stephanopoulos $15m, Joe Scarborough $8m
These are paid obscene amounts to repeat the talking points circulated to their echo chamber of 'Big lie, baseless, debunked, No evidence, conspiracy theories' etc. They all use the same talking points for each new crisis or propaganda dissemination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2022
Ibime:

Promise fulfilled with the sanctioning of Nordstream 2 which was brought to an end at the start of the invasion

For any other MEND pipeline bombing tactics, refer to the rogue state of Russia

Promises made promises kept. No gas flowing into Europe through Nordstream. Now blown up with no hope of quick repair. Remember Trump sanctioned the contractors of Nordstream 2 and actual construction stopped only for Joe Biden to rescind the sanctions and it was completed though I do not think it has been fully operational.

Europe, brace long cold winter. Get those firewood chippers.
Ibime. Go see your Grandparents . With 1000 GBP you get 500-800k ₦ , have a blast then go back and pick a better wage slave job after the holders dies of starvation and the cold.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2022
I think the mad man wants to annex this region so he can use the nuclear threat to fend off any dispute.
it will not work.

Russia says at the UNSC that Donbas, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia are "now returning to their homeland."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:06pm On Sep 27, 2022
basilico:

Promises made promises kept. No gas flowing into Europe through Nordstream. Now blown up with no hope of quick repair. Remember Trump sanctioned the contractors of Nordstream 2 and actual construction stopped only for Joe Biden to rescind the sanctions and it was completed though I do not think it has been fully operational.

Germany cancelled certification of Nordstream 2 at the start of the war so that was the context of that statement which you are trying to twist to fit the bombing

basilico:

Europe, brace long cold winter. Get those firewood chippers.
Ibime. Go see your Grandparents . With 1000 GBP you get 500-800k ₦ , have a blast then go back and pick a better wage slave job after the holders dies of starvation and the cold.

UK prices capped at £2.5k per annum for a typical household usage by new Prime Minister. My usage is more than the typical household but I had already fixed mine at the start of the war at a rate lower than the Govt rate. Ontop that, Govt is giving everyone £400 off their bills from October which means I will pay less than £2k for the next 12 months, about the same as I paid last year. UK does not use Russian gas even before the war, we are only subject to the price of American LNG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
The Senate Rules Committee has voted 14-1 to favorably report the Electoral Count Act Reform bill to the full Senate.

Ted Cruz was the sole NO vote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2022
benalvino3:
I think the mad man wants to annex this region so he can use the nuclear threat to fend off any dispute.
it will not work.

Russia says at the UNSC that Donbas, Kherson, and Zaporizhzhia are "now returning to their homeland."

Im not speculating. The depth is about 3.5 km whereas a properly kitted diver can do 1000 feet , just above 300m. The pipeline is not like a fiber optic where a robot is sent down and pulls it up.
Who stands to benefit should be the question,
Did Putin blow it up killing his golden goose to punish EU for sanction
Was it the WEF or rather NATO.. for what purpose to deptrive EU of much needed heating coming winter in 2 months.

The pipeline as I understand is reinforced by concrete moulding and inches thick hardened steel It would take an explosive device to blow a hole.

Lets wait. These guys will figure out the exact cause, Two pipelines blown up in one day is not a coincidence I doubt Ukraine has the expertise to execute this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nice work
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale2: 12:05am On Sep 28, 2022
1. NBC News: Kyle Young, a 38-year old Trump fan who brought his teenage son along as he assaulted then-D.C. police officer Mike Fanone and another officer at the Capitol on Jan. 6, was just sentenced to more than seven years — 86 months — in prison.

2. Jeffery Moore, appointed by Desantis as County Commissioner in July to the only predominantly black county in FL, has resigned after photos surfaced showing him in a Klan outfit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:01am On Sep 28, 2022
I suppose thats what is called hedging your bets. Everybody world wide is suffering increased costs of living though . Food prices and energy prices are up globally.
UK might need to go further right = >>they get shale oil from America , yet they have significant quantities of shale oil and gas. The environmentalists one day should be kicked to the curb. They dont want shale oil , hell they dont want fossil fuels imcluding coal, they dont want nuclear, they have no idea where reliable power comes from (socket on the wall).

Ibime:

Germany cancelled certification of Nordstream 2 at the start of the war so that was the context of that statement which you are trying to twist to fit the bombing

True dat, why is it leaking gas? At high pressure too.

UK prices capped at £2.5k per annum for a typical household usage by new Prime Minister. My usage is more than the typical household but I had already fixed mine at the start of the war at a rate lower than the Govt rate. Ontop that, Govt is giving everyone £400 off their bills from October which means I will pay less than £2k for the next 12 months, about the same as I paid last year. UK does not use Russian gas even before the war, we are only subject to the price of American LNG

One month of your salary on Gas. one month summer holiday, housing takes half your salary assuming you own the shack, food and general maintenance takes the other third, rest of your savings you dump them in Qatar world cup. Leaving you with nothing. And you say that you are living.
Just go and farm in your grandfathers land . Grow something there drink local brews and at the end of the year you will have more money than the credit card bills that you spend another six months paying,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2022
saxywale2:
1. NBC News: Kyle Young, a 38-year old Trump fan who brought his teenage son along as he assaulted then-D.C. police officer Mike Fanone and another officer at the Capitol on Jan. 6, was just sentenced to more than seven years — 86 months — in prison.

2. Jeffery Moore, appointed by Desantis as County Commissioner in July to the only predominantly black county in FL, has resigned after photos surfaced showing him in a Klan outfit.

The sentence is harsh, that woman hates Trump supporters.,Amy. She locked Manafort in solitary over a case that had to do with FARA registration where his partner was John Podesta . John Podesta was never indicted. she is an Obama appointee,

Gov. Ralph Northam was in this photo wearing a black face. Media downplayed it

Notice the talking point. All these hacks are talking about how MAGA is at war . All them making sure they use the word war.
https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1574809705800732673

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:32am On Sep 28, 2022
Obrigardo:

The most effective way and i feel the most sincere is to learn about it's history and reckon how it affects us today, then find a way to deal with it.

For America the starting point would be that the Democrats fought a civil war because they wanted to keep their slaves. They crafted Jim Crow laws.
Something like this history that is buried. Inconvinient truths

With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

If Martin Luther King was alive today he would be Republican. Democrats cant stand anybody who draws strength from the Lord. Actuallly they would label him a fascist like the genial Italian PM.“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) (3434) (3435) (3436) ... (4143) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.