Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,664 members, 7,851,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3909) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1683902 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:02am On Sep 30, 2023
Robert Kennedy Jnr will run as an independent.
The deep state cannot let him win the democrat.
Good stuff. He will massively peel off democrats and independents from Joe Biden.
I see Mitchell Obama on a broomstick zooming in on Washington as the nominee. " To save the black vote and democracy "
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2023
More leftist lunacy. Through very biased google searches There are some articles that show Trump bought MarA Lago in 1985 for $10 million. The asking price then was $20 million .

The pepper has been hitting $20-29 m revenues for so many years. It's membership is limited to 500 only of which only 300 can access the property. Annual membership goes for $200k.

Judge followed a Palm Beach assessor valuation at $ 27m or so. He says that it was based on tax calculation.

Won't go further but how does a 38 year old property on a billionaires zone 20 acres in a hot market be worth that. Which formed the basis of fraud according to the judge. Did the judge or AG consult other developers to give their estimate?
Forbes valued that property in 2018 at $180m
Other smaller less grand properties within the vicinity are asking for hundreds of millions.
A two acre plot nearby is listed for $200m and another similar for $150m.

I think the tax valuations are dependent on incomes over a period of time not the actual worth of the fixtures, fittings, land or potential.

Long and short saying the property is worth 27m is total nonsense, lying in a way of pinning a crime. Politicized judicial decision by a biased judge and prosecutor.
TDS.Question I would love to hear the judge answer, does he think Trump would sell the property for $30m today?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:
Biden admin targets Tesla for not hiring illegal aliens.
Now the admin is suing Tesla for discrimination against blacks. Would this have happened if Musk did not buy Twitter. They cannot bankrupt him, Tesla is doing well thanks to the green agenda . Neither can they ignore Starlink, SpaceX who are miles ahead of competition. Biden admin is just promoting democracy and the vote.

Electric car maker Tesla, Inc.,
violated federal law by tolerating
widespread and ongoing racial
harassment of its Black
employees and by subjecting
some of these workers to
retaliation for opposing the
harassment, the U.S. Equal
Employment Opportunity
Commission (EEOC) charged in a
lawsuit filed today.
According to the EEOC’s suit,
since at least 2015 to the present,
Black employees at Tesla’s
Fremont, California manufacturing
facilities have routinely endured
racial abuse, pervasive
stereotyping, and hostility as well
as epithets such as variations of
the N-word, “monkey,” “boy,” and
“black b*tch.” Slurs were used
casually and openly in high-traffic
areas and at worker hubs. Black
employees regularly encountered
graffiti, including variations of the
N-word, swastikas, threats, and
nooses, on desks and other
equipment, in bathroom stalls,
within elevators, and even on new
vehicles rolling off the production
line, the EEOC said.

Another false take. Where in what you quoted does it say illegal alien? You just like carrying water for racists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Don’t even have the guts to quote who you are referring too 😂😂

You lost the argument bro. Please sit down. The VAST majority of Americans agree your man is a senile, weak and ineffective president who is likely to lose to Trump in a few months time. This is not me speaking. This is what the polls are saying. So keep crying.

Suddenly polls are very valid again. LoLz.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Full Quote..Reinforces my earlier comment on the impeachment inquiry importance to dig out the cold hard facts. Turley comments on full context.
They sold you an optical illusion. A mirage. People like you are only interested in one side of the story. Republicans are evil and Biden is a saint. This is what Turley said.

I want to emphasize what it is that we're here
today for. This is a question of an
impeachment inquiry . It is not a vote on articles
of impeachment. In fact, I do not believe that
the current evidence would support articles of
impeachment. That is something that an inquiry
has to establish. But I also do believe that the
House has passed the threshold for an
impeachment inquiry into the conduct of
President Biden.

The inquiry is essentially
designed to turn up evidence, if any, that
would be sufficient to follow through with
impeachment proceedings.
But apparently, Democrats are hoping the
public is gullible enough to buy what they are
selling.

Turn up evidence like this one:

https://youtube.com/shorts/evPpb4LOOq4?si=7XsfyqvJRPe6HOw7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2023
LordReed:

Another false take. Where in what you quoted does it say illegal alien? You just like carrying water for racists.

Tesla is under probe by DoJ also for planning to build a spectacular glass house in Texas. The house was not built. DoJ says there were plans for it to be secretly used by Elon Musk.

The DoJ is also investigating Tesla over the mileage Tesla says their cars manage on a single charge with suspicions about incorrect dashboard displays.

Infact they are also investigating the perks paid to the top, Elon Musk. There is however a requirement for companies to report on emoluments to top employees.

Never thought US govt would stoop so low as to go after their critics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Tesla is under probe by DoJ also for planning to build a spectacular glass house in Texas. The house was not built. DoJ says there were plans for it to be secretly used by Elon Musk.

The DoJ is also investigating Tesla over the mileage Tesla says their cars manage on a single charge with suspicions about incorrect dashboard displays.

Never thought US govt would stoop so low as to go after their critics.

Champion of fake takes, which of these involves illegal aliens?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2023
raumdeuter:
Democrats and identity politics Especially the white democrats. They try too hard

Diane Feinstein is dead RIP and the governor is already saying I will pick a Black woman.

What is wrong with just saying I will pick the best person. And after the pick the best person happens to be a Black woman.

Is it that they believe a black woman doesn't deserve it on merit unless they put their hands on the scale in her favor?

Same thing Biden did with Kamala and Ketanji. Especially Ketanji who was as qualified as anyone in the court but you have to tag her with "the black woman" qualifier

I don't remember Obama hammering on picking Hispanic woman for Sotomayor, she was simply the best person white black Hispanic man woman and every consideration

It's all racism. Biden still calls adult black men "boy" that's how back in the days they were referring to black men. If this was trump, just imagine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2023
LordReed:

Champion of fake takes, which of these involves illegal aliens?

Well it is Elon Musk other company SpaceX.
Not hiring asylum seekers .
But still Elon Musk. They will finish him off in the end. Absolutely n oone has any idea why they would want to control Elon Musk.
Me too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Well it is Elon Musk other company SpaceX.
Not hiring asylum seekers .
But still Elon Musk. They will finish him off in the end. Absolutely n oone has any idea why they would want to control Elon Musk.
Me too.

So SpaceX lied about why they can't hire non Americans and the Justice Department is going after them. I wonder whether you actually parse these things you post or you are a Stockholm Syndromed self hater/misanthrope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:16pm On Sep 30, 2023
LordReed:

Suddenly polls are very valid again. LoLz.

Did I ever say they weren’t? Contrary to popular belief, the polls in 2016 that said Clinton would beat Trump by 2 to 5 points were not wrong. That’s what happened. She did beat him in the popular vote by 2 points (48% to 46%)

These polls are national. Republics typically win via the electoral college. And that is why all the recent polls showing Trump either tied with or ahead of Biden should be alarming for Democrats because if Trump is outpacing Biden on a national level, then it’s almost guaranteed he wins the electoral college as well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
Jack Smith calling out Trump's recent "gun purchase" in his latest briefing.
basilico, come tell us again how we were all lying. If we were, I would assume we'd see a new Trump filing calling all this a lie.
But we won't, because as you should know by now, there are few places you can't lie. Court is one. And I'm sure these new Trump attorneys want to keep their law licenses.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.64.0_4.pdf

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
LordReed:

So SpaceX lied about why they can't hire non Americans and the Justice Department is going after them. I wonder whether you actually parse these things you post or you are a Stockholm Syndromed self hater/misanthrope.

I don't know whether you are asking me based on what I wrote or whether you bothered to find out from other sources.
To save you, SpaceX did not hire asylees because it's a highly security field. Just like fighter plane stealth technology manufacturers would not hire non citizens.If that's the case then it's another form of weaponizing the judiciary, Stasi KGB type
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

I don't know whether you are asking me based on what I wrote or whether you bothered to find out from other sources.
To save you, SpaceX did not hire asylees because it's a highly security field. Just like fighter plane stealth technology manufacturers would not hire non citizens.If that's the case then it's another form of weaponizing the judiciary, Stasi KGB type

Which is a lie, there was nothing barring them from hiring non Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:
Jack Smith calling out Trump's recent "gun purchase" in his latest briefing.
basilico, come tell us again how we were all lying. If we were, I would assume we'd see a new Trump filing calling all this a lie.
But we won't, because as you should know by now, there are few places you can't lie. Court is one. And I'm sure these new Trump attorneys want to keep their law licenses.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.64.0_4.pdf

Is that not the essence of the trial. So Trump should and cannot hold a gun made in his likeness.
Jack has all the resources. The claim he bought can be answered by the seller.If Trump is promoting his gun and goading people to buy it what's wrong with that
This is lawfare. Am sure you don't know what that means.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
LordReed:

Which is a lie, there was nothing barring them from hiring non Americans.

I think you are wrong. Nothing prevents them.from.hiring non Americans? Are you sure about that?

I've copied this from.goolag search.

United States Aerospace Companies that
Hire Internationally
All or most of these organizations
require United States citizenship for full-
time work in a permanent position.

According to the lawsuit, SpaceX
officials said on numerous
occasions between 2018 and last
year that it could hire only U.S.
citizens and green card holders
because of restrictive export
control laws which govern the use
of rocket and missile technology .

Since the International Traffic in Arms
Regulation (ITAR) was enacted in 1976,
classifying spacecraft and rockets as
military technology, international students
have been hamstrung from getting jobs in
the field. Only "U.S. persons," or in other
words, citizens or permanent residents, can
work for NASA or major private space
companies under ITAR.
The problem, though not new, is perhaps
more acute now that the space industry in
the U.S. - and particularly Florida's Space
Coast—is flourishing. Companies are
scrambling to find qualified employees to
temper a national shortage in the science,
technology, engineering and math fields,
the kind of careers that feed the space
industry.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Is that not the essence of the trial. So Trump should and cannot hold a gun made in his likeness.
Jack has all the resources. The claim he bought can be answered by the seller.If Trump is promoting his gun and goading people to buy it what's wrong with that
This is lawfare. Am sure you don't know what that means.

Yes, an investigation is warranted into whether he purchased or possessed (was given the gun) which would be a felony, which is what I initially stated.
Serious question, do you enjoy repeatedly being made a fool of?
We know the answer. That was rhetorical.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Yes, an investigation is warranted into whether he purchased or possessed (was given the gun) which would be a felony, which is what I initially stated.
Serious question, do you enjoy repeatedly being made a fool of?
We know the answer. That was rhetorical.

Are guns bought like cookies from a store?
Jacks filing is total rubbish.
If Trump bought. a gun there is paperwork. Jack knows you are stupid enough to believe what some aide said.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Are guns bought like cookies from a store?
Jacks filing is total rubbish.
If Trump bought. a gun there is paperwork. Jack knows you are stupid enough to believe what some aide said.

Trump also reposted his Press Secretary's tweet.

So, we shouldn't believe Trump's Press Secreatry
And we shouldn't believe Trump.
Yeah, who needs honesty from our leaders? It's our fault that we are stupid enough to believe what our leaders tell us.
Let's all just spend day and night being a sycophant for someone we think lies to his own supporters.

Your type of stupidity is the reason Nigeria keeps electing the criminals it does.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

I think you are wrong. Nothing prevents them.from.hiring non Americans? Are you sure about that?

I've copied this from.goolag search.

United States Aerospace Companies that
Hire Internationally
All or most of these organizations
require United States citizenship for full-
time work in a permanent position.

According to the lawsuit, SpaceX
officials said on numerous
occasions between 2018 and last
year that it could hire only U.S.
citizens and green card holders
because of restrictive export
control laws which govern the use
of rocket and missile technology .

Since the International Traffic in Arms
Regulation (ITAR) was enacted in 1976,
classifying spacecraft and rockets as
military technology, international students
have been hamstrung from getting jobs in
the field. Only "U.S. persons," or in other
words, citizens or permanent residents, can
work for NASA or major private space
companies under ITAR.

Perhaps go copy from the Justice Department so you know what they allege.

And for hypocrisy perhaps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Trump also reposted his Press Secretary's tweet.

So, we shouldn't believe Trump's Press Secreatry
And we shouldn't believe Trump.
Yeah, who needs honesty from our leaders? It's our fault that we are stupid enough to believe what our leaders tell us.
Let's all just spend day and night being a sycophant for someone we think lies to his own supporters.

Your type of stupidity is the reason Nigeria keeps electing the criminals it does.

Did Trump say he bought a gun. Some things were in jest.
Jackboot with all the FBI resources goes to file a case saying Trump aide says he bought a gun? While a simple phone call would have clarified the facts.
Ridiculous.You being an incorrigible fool can't see it that way.
Everything about Jack is leaked to the media so that Trump looks bad.

And by the way, if your rich family was afforded the chance to buy Mar a Lago how much would your siblings bid?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Did Trump say he bought a gun. Some things were in jest.
Jackboot with all the FBI resources goes to file a case saying Trump aide says he bought a gun? While a simple phone call would have clarified the facts.
Ridiculous.You being an incorrigible fool can't see it that way.
Everything about Jack is leaked to the media so that Trump looks bad.

And by the way, if your rich family was afforded the chance to buy Mar a Lago how much would your siblings bid?

Your stupid runs deep. Real Real deep.
Hunter Biden was investigated and indicted for a gun purchase, yet let's just give trump a call to see what he says about an illegal gun purchase his spokesperson admitted to? Yeah, that is not a 2 tier justice system. Again, this is not Nigeria.
That's Grade A stupidity.

Then you have to wonder, what kind of Presidential Candidate has his spokesperson admitting he committed a felony? And why should anyone trust the judgement of that person for 1.) actually putting himself in that position to have his spokesperson say that 2.)surrounding himself with a team that stupid that allows his spokesperson to say that? You wonder why Trump will lose, Americans are tired of his brand of chaos and self inflicted wounds.

And FYI. A court filing is a public document unless it is sealed. So, no, it was not leaked.

Your level of STUPID runs real deep. Stop spreading your misinformation. Spend less time here regurgitating Bull Shit you hear and more time reading up on US law/Government/Policy and maybe you wouldn't be the monumental idiot you are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Your stupid runs deep. Real Real deep.
Hunter Biden was investigated and indicted for a gun purchase, yet let's just give trump a call to see what he says about an illegal gun purchase his spokesperson admitted to? Yeah, that is not a 2 tier justice system. Again, this is not Nigeria.
That's Grade A stupidity.

Then you have to wonder, what kind of Presidential Candidate has his spokesperson admitting he committed a felony? And why should anyone trust the judgement of that person for 1.) actually putting himself in that position to have his spokesperson say that 2.)surrounding himself with a team that stupid that allows his spokesperson to say that? You wonder why Trump will lose, Americans are tired of his brand of chaos and self inflicted wounds.

And FYI. A court filing is a public document unless it is sealed. So, no, it was not leaked.

Your level of STUPID runs real deep. Stop spreading your misinformation. Spend less time here regurgitating Bull Shit you hear and more time reading up on US law/Government/Policy and maybe you wouldn't be the monumental idiot you are.

See you have a problem with reasoning. If Trump bought a gun , how would Jackboot know? By simply going to the dealer.
Every other matter you bring up is total nonsense

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
budaatum:

Perhaps go copy from the Justice Department so you know what they allege.

And for hypocrisy perhaps.

Ok you see clearly some cadres are only for citizens.
When did govt start telling firm's whom to employ?
Kindly provide the law that sets out the employment criteria for profit driven Enterprises.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

See you have a problem with reasoning. If Trump bought a gun , how would Jackboot know? By simply going to the dealer.
Every other matter you bring up is total nonsense

Ahh, just making a phone call to Trump is no longer sufficient?
FYI, your posts are saved.
basilico:

While a simple phone call would have clarified the facts.

He should go to the dealer now? Or in legal parlance, he should investigate Trump's gun purchase? Lol... Glad you've come around.
And FYI, it's not only purchasing the gun, he can't possess it. And knowing Trump, what is the probability he didn't take home the gun with his face on it?

As I said, your stupid runs real real deep. Keep spinning, contorting and making yourself the fool for your GOD The orange one himself Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Ahh, just making a phone call to Trump is no longer sufficient?
FYI, your posts are saved.

He should go to the dealer now? Or in legal parlance, he should investigate Trump's gun purchase? Lol... Glad you've come around.
And FYI, it's not only purchasing the gun, he can't possess it. And knowing Trump, what is the probability he didn't take home the gun with his face on it?

As I said, your stupid runs real real deep. Keep spinning, contorting and making yourself the fool for your GOD The orange one himself Trump

Now you want his thoughts to be prosecuted? You sink too low, what investigation does jack need to open when he can simply find out if the gun was bought.
You say " knowing Trump. blah blah blah" .
Mo-ron I now elevate you to the highest degree of stupidity with that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

Ok you see clearly some cadres are only for citizens.
When did govt start telling firm's whom to employ?
Kindly provide the law that sets out the employment criteria for profit driven Enterprises.

Some "cadres". And Space does not only hire "some cadres".

And the law that sets out "employment criteria for profit driven Enterprises", which you should go provide for yourself, does have criterias against certain discriminations.

Here is a summary to start you on providing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

You sink too low, what investigation does jack need to open when he can simply find out if the gun was bought
--------Or rewritten---------
You sink too low, what investigation does jack need to open when he can simply find out investigate if the gun was bought.

Lol. Depths of Stupidity.
When you write something that's makes it abundantly clear you have 0 idea what you are talking about and are spinning like a top.

What you are saying he should do is the literal definition of an investigation.
investigation:
the act or process of examining a crime, problem, statement, etc. carefully, especially to discover the truth:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/investigation

The depths of stupidity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. Depths of Stupidity.
When you write something that's makes it abundantly clear you have 0 idea what you are talking about and are spinning like a top.

What you are saying he should do is the literal definition of an investigation.
investigation:
the act or process of examining a crime, problem, statement, etc. carefully, especially to discover the truth:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/investigation

The depths of stupidity.

I can't help you with comprehension and reason since you seem to have been without those skills
I'm not spinning anything. Jack filing something about a gun purchase he can confirm only means he is out to muddy the waters. Gag a Presidential candidate and hinder his campaign. Better still lock him up for thinking about buying a souvenir.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2023
budaatum:

Some "cadres". And Space does not only hire "some cadres".

And the law that sets out "employment criteria for profit driven Enterprises", which you should go provide for yourself, does have criterias against certain discriminations.

Here is a summary to start you on providing.

Where does it say about having to hire non citizens when there are citizens who could do the job?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:
Where does it say about having to hire non citizens when there are citizens who could do the job?

You and your wuruwuru!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
budaatum:

You and your wuruwuru!

If SpaceX did not hire non citizen assylum seekers then it hired local citizens.
I wonder who would have a problem with hiring locals.
Maybe you are thinking further than I am.on this matter. SpaceX probably went against WEF ESG guidelines

(1) (2) (3) ... (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, ijebosb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.