Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635714 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. Depths of Stupidity.
When you write something that's makes it abundantly clear you have 0 idea what you are talking about and are spinning like a top.

What you are saying he should do is the literal definition of an investigation.
investigation:
the act or process of examining a crime, problem, statement, etc. carefully, especially to discover the truth:
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/investigation

The depths of stupidity.

Now that you are an incorrigible fool, what do fools with room temperature IQs like you saying about this poll that shocked CNN

CNN poll, when
asked who they would mainly blame
for a government shutdown, 39% of
respondents pointed the finger at Joe
Biden or the Democrats in Congress.
In contrast, only 33% blamed the GOP
in Congress, and 22% said both
parties were equally responsible.
CNN reporter commented, “I think this
one was a bit of a surprise to me
given, I think, what the conventional
wisdom is.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
basilico:

If SpaceX did not hire non citizen assylum seekers then it hired local citizens.

The Justice Department says law was broken. I'd wait for the court's decision after they've seen the evidence instead of making crap up to believe either way.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2023
budaatum:

The Justice Department says law was broken. I'd wait for the court's decision after they've seen the evidence instead of making crap up to believe either way.

The justice department also investigated Trump Russia collusion knowing very very well that it was Clinton who started it. Knew it was Clinton campaign who paid off Cris Steele junk dossier. Knew very well that there was no collusion or the flimsiest basis to start the Crossfire Hurricane.
It is the Injustice Department.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:44am On Oct 01, 2023
basilico:

Now that you are an incorrigible fool, what do fools with room temperature IQs like you saying about this poll that shocked CNN

CNN poll, when
asked who they would mainly blame
for a government shutdown, 39% of
respondents pointed the finger at Joe
Biden or the Democrats in Congress.
In contrast, only 33% blamed the GOP
in Congress, and 22% said both
parties were equally responsible.
CNN reporter commented, “I think this
one was a bit of a surprise to me
given, I think, what the conventional
wisdom is.”

maga cultists are just pure evil and bad people like this dodo.
Bomboclat, how do you like it now. lol grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:50am On Oct 01, 2023
basilico:

The justice department also investigated Trump Russia collusion knowing very very well that it was Clinton who started it. Knew it was Clinton campaign who paid off Cris Steele junk dossier. Knew very well that there was no collusion or the flimsiest basis to start the Crossfire Hurricane.
It is the Injustice Department.

Aren't you glad there are courts with judges and juries in them who get to decide if dump is guilty or not? It's not as if the Justice Department can find anyone guilty and jail them without a day in court. Or is your position that they are injudges and injuries incourts too?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

maga cultists are just pure evil and bad people like this dodo.
Bomboclat, how do you like it now. lol grin

Horrifying that you can breed and pass your defective genes to an innocent soul

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:42am On Oct 01, 2023
budaatum:

Aren't you glad there are courts with judges and juries in them who get to decide if dump is guilty or not? It's not as if the Justice Department can find anyone guilty and jail them without a day in court. Or is your position that they are injudges and injuries incourts too?

If you thinkBiden justice department is apolitical and impartial I have a bridge to sell you.This guy had emails and text messages lying to FBI , but the jury said he was not guilty of lying. He knew the story was manufactured by him and his Trump hating democrats and was tasked to feed the lie to FBI. Then later he fed the same lies to CIA. He created this lie, fed it to FBI and the story was leaked to media to give the appearance of a Trump tower back end server communicating with Russia. Basically he created this story out of thin air, fed it to FBI and CIA while he knew it was a lie all along.

https://www.france24.com/en/20170310-fbi-probes-odd-link-hookups-trump-tower-server-russia-alfa-bank

Sussmann stands accused of one count of
making a false statement to federal law
enforcement over whom he was working for,
if anybody, when he provided then-FBI
general counsel James A. Baker with an
unconfirmed and ultimately false tip about an
alleged connection between Donald Trump
and Russia’s Alfa Bank in September 2016.
Earlier in the day, U.S. Department of Justice
Trial Attorney Deborah Brittain Shaw made
efforts to cast Sussmann as the engineer of
a would-be “October surprise” aimed at
Trump in order to benefit Hillary Clinton’s
2016 presidential campaign. To hear the
government tell it, the defendant essentially
obfuscated his Clinton connection to the FBI
and then billed the campaign
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2023
This further buttresses my opinion that climate change is not about climate but more population control. France.

The market research and opinion polling firm
found that 41 per cent of those surveyed in
France are supportive of a proposal from
engineer Jean-Marc Jancovici to ban people
from taking more than four aeroplane trips
during their entire lifetime.
The survey , which took a representative
sample of 1,010 French people aged 18 and
above, found that support for the draconian
measure was even higher among those under
the age of 35, with 48 per cent supporting the
idea and rising to 59 per cent for 18 to 24-
year-olds.
The CSA institute also found that 64 per cent
of French people were in favour of reducing
their own use of air travel over the medium
term to help the climate, with support jumping
to 72 per cent for those under 35.
Responding to the findings, Danish climate
expert Bjørn Lomborg said that the survey
demonstrated “how crazy climate alarmism
has” become.
“Let’s just say this once more Climate is a
problem, not end-of-world. It will not be
solved by making people worse off but
through innovation,” Lomborg added.

The French government of Emmanuel Macron
has been one of the most active in the world
in trying to reduce the use of aeroplanes.
In May, the government issued a diktat
banning domestic air travel for journeys that
could be travelled by train in under two-and-a-
half hours.
Paris also urged EU nations this month to
impose a minimum price on flights within
Europe to crack down on airlines from
offering budget options in a supposed bid to
reduce the industry’s emissions by pricing out
poorer people from being able to travel by air.

!
[I] If the planes are the problem and flying is banned, the climate change bosses will be exempt since they have to spread the climate Gospel. In other words there will be more control for there has to be a mechanism of identifying who is breaking the law, who is allowed or not.

[/I]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2023
I keep saying it, some people think it’s a joke. Democrats are panicking and want Biden out fast! The closer we get to the election, the louder the calls for him to step down will get.

Just watch this clip. Nobody hates Trump more Bill Maher, but here he is advising Biden to get out or he will LOSE to Trump. Some people here are still convinced Trump stands zero chance against Biden grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Whdg-XLUQ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2023
basilico:

Horrifying that you can breed and pass your defective genes to an innocent soul

I just wonder how miserable your life is, when you are always in a constant state of agitation, failure and grief. Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2023
basilico:

If you thinkBiden justice department is apolitical and impartial I have a bridge to sell you.

You should read patiently before you engage in typing. It would show you pay attention and ensure your replies are read past the above.

I ask again, are the judges and juries not impartial?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2023
Obrigardo:

I just wonder how miserable your life is, when you are always in a constant state of agitation, failure and grief. Lol

I actually disagree with Basilico on this one. I have absolutely no fear of you ever reproducing because I am 100% sure no sane woman would ever copulate with an absolute retarrd like you.

Well, except you find some mad woman on the street and rape her sha. That’s the only chance of you ever spreading your rather unfortunate genes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:04am On Oct 02, 2023
Trump is soooo funny!! 😂😂

This is one of the things that endears him to so many of his supporters that the stiff and stupid liberals will never understand; He is so RELATABLE to the common man. The kind of guy you would love to have a drink with. Unlike the often robotic and highly scripted Democrats.

Watch these two clips to see what I’m saying. See how he savagely roasts Joe Biden and the Democrats like a professional comedian 😅😅😅

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR7LHOfSA_k&pp=ygUcVHJ1bXAgbW9ja3MgYmlkZW4gYWdlIHN0YWdlIA%3D%3D

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/Kyf6LzA3_aM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2023
In one of the last clips I posted, Bill Maher marveled at Trumps vitality despite only being a couple years younger than Biden. His bizarre explanation for this was because Trump is “insane” LOL. This is how delusional and stupid most liberals are.

To me the real reason is obvious. Trump is a lifelong teetotaler who has never used drugs or even smoked a cigarette before. Given the fact that Biden has a couple of drug addict children then it’s not inconceivable that he likely abused drugs at some point in his life as well.

All these things catch up with your body in due time. You can’t cheat it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂

Confusion everywhere.

I think this is the year God decided to expose the delusions and stupidity of liberalism and the Democrat party.

Their pie-in-the-sky open boarder policy is finally clashing with the hard political reality. It only took 18,000 border crossings per day for them to start thinking “maybe this is not sustainable” 😂

When we call these people stupid we know what we are saying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:13am On Oct 02, 2023
budaatum:

You should read patiently before you engage in typing. It would show you pay attention and ensure your replies are read past the above.

I ask again, are the judges and juries not impartial?

Refer to the example I gave.Defendant clearly guilty.Jury verdict is no guilt. Judge agrees with jury.
Judge and jury were exceedingly impartial in that case?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2023
basilico:

Refer to the example I gave.Defendant clearly guilty.Jury verdict is no guilt. Judge agrees with jury.

Read your junk? You kidding, right?

Mistakes and errors do not mean impartial. And the guilty can always appeal to a higher court.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2023
BornAgainCow:
😂😂😂😂😂

Confusion everywhere.

I think this is the year God decided to expose the delusions and stupidity of liberalism and the Democrat party.

Their pie-in-the-sky open boarder policy is finally clashing with the hard political reality. It only took 18,000 border crossings per day for them to start thinking “maybe this is not sustainable” 😂

When we call these people stupid we know what we are saying.

They are racist anti immigrants. I am glad that I made the crossing long before they changed their minds

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
basilico:

Budaatum is busy running his pedophile gang. He doesn't care about looking at the truth. He is allergic to it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
bemeruca:

They are racist anti immigrants. I am glad that I made the crossing long before they changed their minds

I tell you bro. They are so racist. Imagine wanting to “limit” poor and helpless, full grown, able-bodied men just trying to get into America to create a better life for themselves. Imagine the kind of hatred for brown people one must have in their heart to want to do that! Incredible.

Anyway thank God you safely snuck in before these racist democrats could start implementing their hateful and divisive anti-immigrant agenda.

Did I get all the buzz words right? 😏🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
budaatum:

Read your junk? You kidding, right?

Mistakes and errors do not mean impartial. And the guilty can always appeal to a higher court.

You are dumbing down. Someone text message said he was not working for Clinton , but he billed them for the exact time he was at the FBI offices spreading his concoted theory.

The purpose of Lawfare is to tie you down endlessly in court, one state to another while you are hiring expensive attorneys in order to bankrupt you in the end.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2023
The Republican's candidate for President in court AGAIN for civil Fraud.

Imagine this. The Republicans are trying to impeach the current President with no evidence (as stated by their own witness) of criminality for actions that supposedly happened while he wasn't president, while their Presidential candidate is in court for damages after the court already DECIDED he committed fraud. Does that mean that if he did win. he could be immediately impeached?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2023
Biden interview. Tell me if Trump could have given such a wide ranging interview and not sounded like a fool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfU931HBWvQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2023
IjeBos:

Imagine this. The Republicans are trying to impeach the current President with no evidence (as stated by their own witness) of criminality for actions that supposedly happened while he wasn't president, while their Presidential candidate is in court for damages after the court already DECIDED he committed fraud. Does that mean that if he did win. he could be immediately impeached?

Yawn... Like you care
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2023
Imagine this. Trump has been vilifying the current judge in his NY Fraud trial, yet he declined a jury trial.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2023
bemeruca:

Yawn... Like you care

And you probably thought this was a clever comment.
Go back to sniffing glue, cleaning chickenshit, pretending you pay US taxes or whatever it is you spend your days on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
IjeBos:

Lawfare
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2023
Criminal trump was alone in court, none of his crooked family members were with him.
He looked weak, angry and evil as usual calling for an attack on the NY AG and Judge Engoron.
While Clarence Thomas is recusing himself from any criminal trump supreme court cases.

Criminal trump will die in jail and in misery.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2023
IjeBos:

That lawyer smiling has already been paid by the criminal i guess, coz there's no reason you'd have a criminal trump lawyer with an happy demeanor.
So no Jury? The Judge is just going to give away criminal trump towers to New York, just like that? LOL
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
bemeruca:

Yawn... Like you care

When maga fools have lost the debate, they resort to senseless vermin that make no sense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump was alone in court, none of his crooked family members were with him.
He looked weak, angry and evil as usual calling for an attack on the NY AG and Judge Engoron.
While Clarence Thomas is recusing himself from any criminal trump supreme court cases.

Criminal trump will die in jail and in misery.

Stretching the truth is what you do. Thomas recused himself from Eastman's ( Trump's lawyer) case over emails turned over to J6 committee. Because they included Eastman's emails to Clarence Thomas wife.

To the contrary the Supreme court rejected a case to bar Trump from running in 2024.
Maybe they should have stated that the next case barring Trump from being sworn in 2025 will be dismissed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2023
IjeBos:
Imagine this. Trump has been vilifying the current judge in his NY Fraud trial, yet he declined a jury trial.

---But Trump's topmost nairaland attorney @basilico said last week that the judge denied Trump's request having a jury for the fraud trial---

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3907) (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.