Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636810 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2023
Obrigardo:
Criminal trump was alone in court, none of his crooked family members were with him.
He looked weak, angry and evil as usual calling for an attack on the NY AG and Judge Engoron.
While Clarence Thomas is recusing himself from any criminal trump supreme court cases.

Criminal trump will die in jail and in misery.

---Trump misery is compounding, as one of the canaries is about to sing---Longtime Trump confidant Bernard Kerick, 40th Police Commissioner for NYPD is seeking immunity to testify against Trump in the Georgia election fraud case---

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4234176-kerik-pushes-for-immunity-deal-in-georgia-after-subpoena-for-testimony/amp/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
feedthenation:

---But Trump's topmost nairaland attorney @basilico said last week that the judge denied Trump's request having a jury for the fraud trial---

Where did I say that?. I thought that the judge has already decided the guilt and it now remains for the jury to determine the damages.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
Gov Newsom has kept his promise of selecting melanin and ovaries over quality in his pick to replace Feinsten. His pick appears not to live in Commiefornia but in Maryland.
This lezbo lives with her wife and child, , she is the president of an org that promotes abortion .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2023
basilico:

Stretching the truth is what you do. Thomas recused himself from Eastman's ( Trump's lawyer) case over emails turned over to J6 committee. Because they included Eastman's emails to Clarence Thomas wife.

To the contrary the Supreme court rejected a case to bar Trump from running in 2024.
Maybe they should have stated that the next case barring Trump from being sworn in 2025 will be dismissed.

No mr chucklefuck, this is not stretching the truth. It is what it is. SCOTUS has already ruled that criminal trump has no executive privileges and he can be treated just as any other citizen. And there is strong valid argument for removing criminal trump off the ballot next year, for example the case in Colorado. Criminal trump will be off the ballot in one or two battleground states. But it will be quite easy in holdouts like New Mexico to boot the criminal off the ballot.

When i make predictions, do listen you dodo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:05pm On Oct 02, 2023
basilico:
Gov Newsom has kept his promise of selecting melanin and ovaries over quality in his pick to replace Feinsten. His pick appears not to live in Commiefornia but in Maryland.
This lezbo lives with her wife and child, , she is the president of an org that promotes abortion .

Any person who supports criminal trump is a bad, and evil person. Just look at this fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
IjeBos:

And you probably thought this was a clever comment.
Go back to sniffing glue, cleaning chickenshit, pretending you pay US taxes or whatever it is you spend your days on.
At least I won't be sniffer hunter's arse like you do everyday grin

Do tell me how you care about the law.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Trump walked into the court room and the judge was grinning ear to ear like a kid in a candy store.

That is already a major strike against this ridiculous case just by that small act of foolishness by an obviously partisan judge.

Liberals always shoot themselves in the foot just based on their overexcitement about all things “get Trump”. It’s incredible.

America is no longer a serious country.

Watch how the deranged judge tried to cover his tracks after intense backlash in my next post.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
The disgraced judge is now trying to cover his tracks by stating the obvious FACT that this stupid case is way beyond the statutes of limitations.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2023
bemeruca:

At least I won't be sniffer hunter's arse like you do everyday grin

Do tell me how you care about the law.

Someone here posted a HEAVILY edited interview of Joe Biden and said it’s evidence of his sharpness 😅😅😅

Just watching the first 5 minuets of it you will see numerous stops and gaps where they obviously cut out his many gaffes and incoherent ramblings 😅😅

Sometimes I feel like we are debating elementary school kids here bro.

If Biden wants to prove his sharpness then let him do a 30 minute LIVE press conference with no pre-selected questions by friendly journalists or a 1 hour rally with no prepared remarks. Both Trump and Obama did these regularly. Why can’t Biden do the same?

Bro let’s stop wasting our time arguing with disingenuous people who can’t even admit glaring FACTS. They will say it’s because “you don’t live in America”. I guess Bill Maher also doesn’t live in America that’s why he said the obvious truth in this video 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Whdg-XLUQ

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Someone here posted a HEAVILY edited interview of Joe Biden and said it’s evidence of his sharpness 😅😅😅

Just watching the first 5 minuets of it you will see numerous stops and gaps where they obviously cut out his many gaffes and incoherent ramblings 😅😅

Sometimes I feel like we are debating elementary school kids here bro.

If Biden wants to prove his sharpness then let him do a 30 minute LIVE press conference with no pre-selected questions by friendly journalists or a 1 hour rally with no prepared remarks. Both Trump and Obama did these regularly. Why can’t Biden do the same?

Bro let’s stop wasting our time arguing with disingenuous people who can’t even admit glaring FACTS. They will say it’s because “you don’t live in America”. I guess Bill Maher also doesn’t live in America that’s why he said the obvious truth in this video 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Whdg-XLUQ

Ijebos still can't accept the reality that the country he mistake for heaven needs my services 🤣🤣 the guy continues to cast and bind anytime I remind him I am in the us grin a failing nation. Idiots like that will think Biden is sharp
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:38am On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Bro let’s stop wasting our time arguing with disingenuous people who can’t even admit glaring FACTS.

I just exchanged money at 995 to 1. And thought about the suffering going on in Nigeria.
And it made me think, I can understand being interested in a country you've never lived in, never been to and never will. But spending day and night consuming news about a foreign land when the exchange rate of your country has gone up 3x in the last 3 years seems fuxing nuts to me. I would assume if you are interested in politics, you'd take that interest and channel it into the land you live. Just saying... But slyfoxx, you're pretty nuts already...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:43am On Oct 03, 2023
Trump's old Chief of Staff confirming Trump called POW's "suckers" and the war dead "losers". If Republicans were rational, I'm not sure how any vet could vote for him.

“What can I add that has not already been said?” Kelly said, when asked if he wanted to weigh in on his former boss in light of recent comments made by other former Trump officials.[b] “A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ [/b]A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/02/politics/john-kelly-donald-trump-us-service-members-veterans/index.html

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2023
Obrigardo:

That lawyer smiling has already been paid by the criminal i guess, coz there's no reason you'd have a criminal trump lawyer with an happy demeanor.
So no Jury? The Judge is just going to give away criminal trump towers to New York, just like that? LOL

Of course he got paid up front. Probably got enough to be set for life as well. He of course has to account not only for the sanctions he may get, but also the loss of future income due to reputational damage and the possibility he may lose his law license.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

I just exchanged money at 995 to 1. And thought about the suffering going on in Nigeria.
And it made me think, I can understand being interested in a country you've never lived in, never been to and never will. But spending day and night consuming news about a foreign land when the exchange rate of your country has gone up 3x in the last 3 years seems fuxing nuts to me. I would assume if you are interested in politics, you'd take that interest and channel it into the land you live. Just saying... But slyfoxx, you're pretty nuts already...

I don’t bother with your posts at all. You’re a confirmed nonentity and the village idiot of this thread.

Has your criminal father stopped bashing your worthless mothers head yet?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

And? Your dad is making you think? He should be happy you changed $1 for 995 naira for him... He is 995 naira richer today, thanks to his gay son.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:59am On Oct 03, 2023
bemeruca:

And? Your dad is making you think? He should be happy you changed $1 for 995 naira for him... He is 995 naira richer today, thanks to his gay son.

His dad is stuck in a dusty Enugu village. Busy begging Peter Obi for money to escape but Peter Obi is too busy jumping form one court to another now to have his time 😅

His useless son that should be able to help him is busy spending his life fighting for Joe Biden on Nairaland 😅😅😂

Such a messed up family.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:06am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Make sure you use some of those peanuts you changed to get her some proper treatment okay?

Don’t go blowing it all at that prostitute infested den you admittedly regularly lodge in.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:22am On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Make sure you use some of those peanuts you changed to get her some proper treatment okay?

Don’t go blowing it all at that prostitute infested den you admittedly regularly lodge in.

Well said Slyfoxx/Timesup/ and all your 100 personalities. Which one I am speaking to right now?

Ahh you mean the Signature Suite at Eko I usually get. I think they start at around ~300k a night. Ask your mommy.. I'm sure she's spent a lot of time in those rooms, more so on their beds, making up that weekly 15k transport money she sends you.

But, you surely do know a thing or two about prostitutes and dens right? How is the beggars den going? Question, due to that inflation I was talking about earlier, do you still pay 1k for a prostitute? And does your mommy know you're blowing your transport money on dirty prostitutes?

Get all that rage out man. Well I take that back.. Wouldn't want you fully raging out, having one of your crazier personalities coming out and following through on your plans to bomb Nigeria's Universities or kill all Americans.

You're a fuxing psycho.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCow:

See the guy they have tried to bring down with all their strength
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuL1dl_melk

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:30am On Oct 03, 2023
bemeruca:

I'm beginning to think you're one of Slyfoxx's nutty personalities. Maybe the one who supposedly studied in the US and lives there now.
I always wondered how he could claim he both did his Undergrad at Penn and at Cambridge at the same time.
I guess one of his personalities matriculated at Penn and the other at Cambridge. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:32am On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCow:

His dad is stuck in a dusty Enugu village. Busy begging Peter Obi for money to escape but Peter Obi is too busy jumping form one court to another now to have his time 😅

His useless son that should be able to help him is busy spending his life fighting for Joe Biden on Nairaland 😅😅😂

Such a messed up family.

Here Slyfoxx/TimesUp/MentalCase98/BornAgainCow/Shellaking4real/NotoriousThug/Wonderman76, this may save your life. Or your families.

Dissociative identity disorder
Formerly known as multiple personality disorder, this disorder involves "switching " to other identities. You may feel as if you have two or more people talking or living inside your head. You may feel like you're possessed by other identities.

Each identity may have a unique name, personal history and features.

So BornAgainCow is the wannabe rational reasonable poster, Slyfoxx is the guy who put Tinubu in office and wants to rape men and women, and TimesUp just wants to bomb and kill people? Who is the dominant personlity? All the homosexual talk recently, seems SLyfoxx wants to take control.

so in order of crazy
BornAgainCow << Slyfoxx << Timesup
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:38am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm beginning to think you're one of Slyfoxx's nutty personalities. Maybe the one who supposedly studied in the US and lives there now.
I always wondered how he could claim he both did his Undergrad at Penn and at Cambridge at the same time.
I guess one of his personalities matriculated at Penn and the other at Cambridge. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are obsessed with slyfoxx. Take a break

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:55am On Oct 03, 2023
bemeruca:

You'd know about obsession. You wake up with my name in your mouth and he creates alternate personalities as odes to me. Like I'm your God and you both have to worship me. Or more likely, your jealous of me.
Because you keep running your mouth and I'm in an asshole mood tonight, here is today's transfer. Going to send similar payments until I hit Nigeria.
How many cokes does that buy? Let me rephrase that. How many chickens would that buy?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:02am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

You'd know about obsession. You wake up with my name in your mouth and he creates alternate personalities as odes to me. Like I'm your God and you both have to worship me. Or more likely, your jealous of me.
Because you keep running your mouth and I'm in an asshole mood tonight, here is today's transfer. Going to send similar payments until I hit Nigeria.
How many cokes does that buy? Let me rephrase that. How many chickens would that buy?

Dude, rest o. This your poverty is making you mishave. You are as rich as an empty barrel. Stop trying to show off on naira land... Your mates in clubs showing off with good cars and buying the most expensive drinks... You are here on naira land editing photos you grabbed from Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:32am On Oct 03, 2023
bemeruca:

Dude, rest o. This your poverty is making you mishave. You are as rich as an empty barrel. Stop trying to show off on naira land... Your mates in clubs showing off with good cars and buying the most expensive drinks... You are here on naira land editing photos you grabbed from Instagram 🤣🤣🤣

I have your time. This is what happens when Jealousy overwhelms your rational thought. You are there playing with chickens, I'm here playing with the world.

Edit: Because you're probably too poor to afford a subscription, that's Outlook.
You never answered the question. How many chickens does ~4 Million Naira buy?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 5:10am On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Well said Slyfoxx/Timesup/ and all your 100 personalities. Which one I am speaking to right now?

Ahh you mean the Signature Suite at Eko I usually get. I think they start at around ~300k a night. Ask your mommy.. I'm sure she's spent a lot of time in those rooms, more so on their beds, making up that weekly 15k transport money she sends you.

But, you surely do know a thing or two about prostitutes and dens right? How is the beggars den going? Question, due to that inflation I was talking about earlier, do you still pay 1k for a prostitute? And does your mommy know you're blowing your transport money on dirty prostitutes?

Get all that rage out man. Well I take that back.. Wouldn't want you fully raging out, having one of your crazier personalities coming out and following through on your plans to bomb Nigeria's Universities or kill all Americans.

You're a fuxing psycho.

See epistle 🤣🤣🤣

I love how I fvck with this lunatics mind.

When you finish ranting your unintelligible gibberish sha go and save your hapless mother from that lunatic you call a father.

If you really have as much money as you keep claiming to then your mother shouldn’t be suffering so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 5:15am On Oct 03, 2023
bemeruca:

Honestly that guy behaves like a serious itchbay

He been on Slyfoxx d!ck for since I known this thread 🤣🤣

What a jobless morron.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:28am On Oct 03, 2023
grrrr canr seem to reply.

Ijebos,

For the record Trump made comments about McCain only, he did not mean every other soldier. He had personal hatred for McCain and the feeling was mutual. McCain came from the hospital to block vote on healthcare just because it was Trump's idea. You also saw how McCain Arizona GOP rigged the elections for Biden in 2020. As a POW McCain fellow soldiers claimed he sang like a canary.In all he had crashed five fighter jets with at least two being pilot errors, was not a top pick as he claimed, just like Biden was almost last in his class. McCain father was a Four Star Admiral though just like his Grandpa.
General Mathis wanted a war with Iran which Trump wisely refused.
The attacks on Trump were spread by aides he fell out with.
Omarasa claimed that on Jan 6 Trump from the back of the "Beast' tried to wrench the steering wheel from the driver disobeying his order to drive "into the Capitol".He was in the SUV that day not in the limo. But media ran with the story, knowing suckers would believe it --- suckers like you are born every minute.
Pakistan gold star family Khizr Khan whose son died in Iraq spoke at the DNC convention. He criticized Trump proposal banning immigration from countries Obama had designated as terror supporting countries. In response Trump mocked Khizr wife standing there motionless as the subjugated wife of the Paki culture.Of course McStain derided Trump for this comment. What Khizr never said is that his lawfirm is devoted to wealthy muslim migration to America, he deleted his website after it became known. The program he promotes on his website poses a national security threat .His criticism was because Trump proposal ( derived from Obama) would have eaten into his cake. Media blew up this critique because suckers and losers of your ilk would hate Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:08am On Oct 03, 2023
They never investigate Bidens. Hunter was dealing with international sex trafficking rings.They had reports from banks. Whatever Hunter did is not entirely his own business , the sources of the monies he spent obtained from trading with the Biden brand.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12572883/Hunter-Biden-suspected-hiring-prostitutes-Eastern-European-sex-trafficking-ring-drug-binges-falsifying-checks-pay-women-Treasury-documents-reveal.html

Bank investigators suspected Hunter Biden
was associated with a 'sex trafficking ring'
and falsified checks to pay prostitutes,
Treasury documents reveal.
Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) reviewed
by DailyMail.com show the First Son's
accounts were being monitored as late as
December 2019, after investigators found
payments from Hunter and his companies to
a suspected 'Eastern European prostitution
ring'.
A previously unreported document, filed to
the Department of the Treasury on December
17, 2019 by financial crime investigators at
Wells Fargo, picked out 25 individuals linked
to the suspected ring and almost $7million
of suspicious transactions, some of which
included checks from Hunter that they
believed may have been falsified to hide his
payments to hookers from his business
account.
The report, shown to DailyMail.com by a
confidential source, said 'Biden has sent
money to individuals who may be part of an
Eastern European prostitution ring', and that
investigators were monitoring 'several [Wells
Fargo] customers suspected of participating
in a sex trafficking ring associated with
Biden'.

I wonder what would happen if Putin issued an arrest warrant to Hunter Biden for money laundering , child sex trafficking and narcotics dealing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:46am On Oct 03, 2023
The World Economic Forum (WEF) is calling on governments around the globe to criminalize so-called “climate inaction” with severe penalties for offenders. In a recent article from Klaus Schwab’s unelected organization, the WEF demands that failing to comply with the globalist green agenda should be classed as a “human rights violation.”
green agenda advocates, Democrats , and their allies in the corporate media are repeatedly pushing the narrative that the so- called “ climate crisis ” is “ killing people .” By making “climate inaction” a human rights violation, those found guilty of “denying” so- called “global warming” could be sentenced to the death penalty. The WEF goes on to argue that “climate deniers” are responsible for the “ record- breaking number of heat-related deaths.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2023
NEWS EV battery factory will require so much
energy it needs a coal plant to power it By Joe Kelley
October 02, 2023 at 4:52 pm EDT

The Biden administration’s efforts to transition
America away from fossil fuels has led to the
construction of a $4 billion Panasonic electric
vehicle battery factory in De Soto, Kansas.
The factory will require between 200 and 250
megawatts of electricity to operate (enough for small town) ,and as aresult, the utility will continue to burn coal at a power plant near Lawrence, Kansas, and delay plans to transition units at the plant to natural
gas.
This has caused environmental concerns, as
EVs require a lot of energy to produce and the
mining and factory processing produces a lot
of carbon dioxide emissions.
There is a growing recognition of the need for
coal to supply baseload power, and Rep.
Cyrus Western has noted that renewables are
a great source of auxiliary supplemental
power, but without a solid base load to ensure
a reliable energy supply, they don’t work.

Additionally, to help pay for the infrastructure
required to meet Panasonic’s anticipated
electricity demand, Evergy plans to ask the
Kansas Corporation Commission (KCC) for a
rate increase on residential customers’ energy bills in parts of the state. The residents will forever pay for the new 8000 jobs to be created.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3908) (3909) (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.