Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636579 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2023
basilico:

Not In My Backyard . Sanctuary cities crying for the wall.
When Trump wanted funds for the wall, congress led by Paul Ryan refused. Ryan is a board member of Fox News Corp today.
When Trump used money for the Department of Defence to build a security wall, some judge blocked the reallocation of funds
They could not give Trump $25B for the American border, but are spending 5 times that to protect Ukraine's border.
they received just one illegal migrant, and they have gone nuts grin
I am glad they grant me an asylum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXGobWt8czc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2023
ono:

Most sensible post so far.

DemonRats will face "faya" for the rest of FJB term. FJB might even be removed as President with Trump as Speaker.

FJB better start working something out for his safety now, else he's finished patapata.

This is a misunderstanding of all this. Yes, you are right that Trump as speaker will cause havoc for the country. But in terms of an election, it will help Biden. Right now Biden is the incumbent, so Trump can "run" as the "outsider". The minute he takes a speakership role, he'll be equally responsible for legislating. And then Biden can compare and contrast leadership styles. Trump lost in 2020 because he was chaos incarnate; watch the chaos that ensues as Speaker, like shutting down the government. In terms of what's good for the country, the Dems would hate it, but in terms of pure politics, it's a Godsend for Dems.

Also, Republicans won the house in the midterms by flipping Dem held seats and through extreme Republican Gerrymandering. The courts have reversed some of that gerrymandering. Such that, based on the seats the Republicans won in 2022, going into 2024 just based on the court ordered district changes, they would lose the House. Now add the fact that they will now be competing for those seats in a General Election? They'll most likely lose the flipped seats as well. Why you ask? There is a greater turnout in General Elections where people are voting for President. And those people that turnout, generally just vote for the same Party as their Presidential pick(a lot of people don't spend the time to research each candidate). So, flipped House seats in Dem districts in a state like NY will most likely look different in 2024 with a greater turnout given Biden and Trump will be on the ticket. And ask yourself, do you think Trump is going to fare well in a state like NY?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Budaatum is the most dishonest person you can find in UK. Never trust his judgment for anything. It is always detrimental to reality and truth.

As in. Even when you present a clear and obvious contradiction to them, their bizarre servitude to Biden will never allow them just say “yeah okay, he is wrong on this one”. I don’t know what is wrong with these nairaland liberals. Even some honest liberals on twitter are calling him out on this but the ones here can NEVER!

Let me point out another observation I have made on this thread. Almost every conservative here has criticized or called out Trump for at least one thing or the other. I have never seen ANY of the liberals here say a bad word about Biden. He is simply perfect and infallible to them. Then they have the nerve to say we are the ones in a cult when they are the ones that have their lips surgically attached to Biden’s ass lol.

Budaatum am I lying? Say make one criticism of Biden now and prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

Lol. I’m sure deep down, even you know this is a lame attempt at an excuse.

So your explanation for why the Biden administration suddenly approves it is because Texas is doing it anyway? LMAO.

No. That's not my explanation or excuse at all since I do not need to provide one. Building a wall was not my reason for disliking your dump, nor is it the reason I can't stand you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

Budaatum am I lying? Say make one criticism of Biden now and prove me wrong.

Wouldn't it be fun if you get to control buda.

What you think or believe does not matter one iota to me, so you keep believing whatever pleases you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:30pm On Oct 05, 2023
basilico:

It's only democrats who are not happy with McCarthy gone, yet 100% of them voted against him.

I guess that's why they voted for him to be gone, because "democrats are not happy"?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

No. That's not my explanation or excuse at all since I do not need to provide one. Building a wall was not my reason for disliking your dump, nor is it the reason I can't stand you.

Everything in life is not about Trump. Defend your man Biden for once without mentioning Trump. Biden said multiple times during the campaign that Trump’s border wall plans were racist and on his first day he will put an end to it.

Now his administration is allowing, even facilitating, construction of more border wall. So answer me these question honestly as the intellectual you keep claiming to be;

1. Is a border wall racist?

2. If yes then is Biden now supporting or condoning racism?

3. If no then is Biden a liar for calling it racist during the campaign?

Of course you cannot answer these because you are too far up Biden’s ass and can’t say a bad word about him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

Everything in life is not about Trump. Defend your man Biden for once without mentioning Trump.

In this thread everything for me is about dump. If the election were between dump and a dog, I will vote dog.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

In this thread everything for me is about dump. If the election were between dump and a dog, I will vote dog.

Exactly, which is why nothing you support is good.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

As expected. You’re in a cult my guy. I don’t even want to hear a word from you again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

As expected. You’re in a cult my guy. I don’t even want to hear a word from you again.

Then stick your thumbs in your ears and eyes and stop mentioning buda perhaps since you can't shut buda up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Exactly, which is why nothing you support is good.

I don't support you, and that is very good for me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

This is a misunderstanding of all this. Yes, you are right that Trump as speaker will cause havoc for the country. But in terms of an election, it will help Biden. Right now Biden is the incumbent, so Trump can "run" as the "outsider". The minute he takes a speakership role, he'll be equally responsible for legislating. And then Biden can compare and contrast leadership styles. Trump lost in 2020 because he was chaos incarnate; watch the chaos that ensues as Speaker, like shutting down the government. In terms of what's good for the country, the Dems would hate it, but in terms of pure politics, it's a Godsend for Dems.

Also, Republicans won the house in the midterms by flipping Dem held seats and through extreme Republican Gerrymandering. The courts have reversed some of that gerrymandering. Such that, based on the seats the Republicans won in 2022, going into 2024 just based on the court ordered district changes, they would lose the House. Now add the fact that they will now be competing for those seats in a General Election? They'll most likely lose the flipped seats as well. Why you ask? There is a greater turnout in General Elections where people are voting for President. And those people that turnout, generally just vote for the same Party as their Presidential pick(a lot of people don't spend the time to research each candidate). So, flipped House seats in Dem districts in a state like NY will most likely look different in 2024 with a greater turnout given Biden and Trump will be on the ticket. And ask yourself, do you think Trump is going to fare well in a state like NY?

But if there is chaos. A long government shutdown. Biden's plans being shredded in the house. It will affect the economy. And the voters always look at their pockets. If things go wrong,they won't blame the house. They won't blame Trump, they will blame the presidency that is why if the nominate Trump or any of the crazy Maga loonies it will be extremely extremely bad for Biden

Maybe you should look at it from that angle too

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

I don't support you, and that is very good for me.

Everything you support is bad.. Not supporting me means I am good. Everything bad is good for budaatum which is why he tells us where he puts his deek is none of our business when confronted with his enthusiasm for pedo-perverts and groomers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

Then stick your thumbs in your ears and eyes and stop mentioning buda perhaps since you can't shut buda up.

Lol stop referring to yourself in the 3rd like you are one mystic or superior being. You’re nothing but a dumb ass Democrat plantation slave and a Biden ass kisser who doesn’t even have the intellect to identify and criticize the obvious hypocrisies of your masters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
happney65:

But if there is chaos. A long government shutdown. Biden's plans being shredded in the house. It will affect the economy. And the voters always look at their pockets. If things go wrong,they won't blame the house. They won't blame Trump, they will blame the presidency that is why if the nominate Trump or any of the crazy Maga loonies it will be extremely extremely bad for Biden

There will be chaos if dump were speaker because chaos is what dump does. Good thing is he'll behave like he always does, and most parents wouldn't like their children to be like him so wouldn't support him and neither will most educated well brought up children, so only magas will vote for him and there just aren't enough of them.

That said, there's likely many non-Americans who wish to see America humbled who might work hard to influence his win I guess.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Lol stop .......

Try harder. You just might control buda one day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Everything you support is bad.. Not supporting me means I am good.

Love your maths is racist 'logic'. Not buying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

...... doesn’t even have the intellect to identify and criticize

Problem is you thinking you have the intellect that I should bother discussing with.

Have you reflected on your post history lately?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

Problem is you thinking you have the intellect that I should bother discussing with.

Have you reflected on your post history lately?

I don’t claim to be some superior being like you always referring to himself in the 3rd like a deity while actually being one of the dumbest contributors on this forum 😂😂

I will never call myself an intellectual but I am obviously smarter and more honest in my contributions than you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

There will be chaos if dump were speaker because chaos is what dump does. Good thing is he'll behave like he always does, and most parents wouldn't like their children to be like him so wouldn't support him and neither will most educated well brought up children, so only magas will vote for him and there just aren't enough of them.

That said, there's likely many non-Americans who wish to see America humbled who might work hard to influence his win I guess.

We wait and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
happney65:

I think Biden isn't planning on getting anything major passed till after the election in 2024. Well outside Ukraine aid.
But, you have a good point.
I do think Americans (though the electorate can be daft), at this point understand the chaos Trump brings. So, overall I think they'll get it. And I think most Republican Congresspeople get it as well.
But, we'll see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2023
If you say so, cow. Just know deities are figments of your imagination you read about in books.

BornAgainCow:

I don’t claim to be some superior being like you always referring to himself in the 3rd like a deity while actually being one of the dumbest contributors on this forum 😂😂

I will never call myself an intellectual but I am obviously smarter and more honest in my contributions than you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

I think Biden isn't planning on getting anything major passed till after the election in 2024. Well outside Ukraine aid.
But, you have a good point.
I do think Americans (though the electorate can be daft), at this point understand the chaos Trump brings. So, overall I think they'll get it. And I think most Republican Congresspeople get it as well.
But, we'll see.

In fact, we don't have to wait long. The election for speaker, which will not include dump, will be between Rinos and magas, and I can't see magas having the numbers, nor Rinos relenting and bowing to them.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is pro-abortion, and there's others like her on numerous issues.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Not an intellectual? You don't say? Who would have pegged you otherwise?
Clearly this isn't the Slyfoxx personality speaking. I think he and his degrees from Cambridge and Upenn (at the same time) may want to disagree.
I was going to say this was probably one of the most self-aware things you've ever said then you ruined it with the "more honest in my contributions" part.
Can a habitual liar claim to be honest? Or, do you not count the lies of your other personalities?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

In fact, we don't have to wait long. The election for speaker, which will not include dump, will be between Rinos and magas, and I can't see magas having the numbers, nor Rinos relenting and bowing to them.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is pro-abortion, and there's others like her on numerous issues.

Good for her. I dislike her. The rational image she portrays hides(not well) the crazy that she is. Glad people are seeing it now.

I'm hoping this is the moment, the pre Trump Republicans realize the mistake they made. Amazing that the Dems and the legal system gave them opportunity after opportunity to get rid of Trump. I bet they wish they would have taken anyone of them now. Instead they enabled him and propped him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

Good for her. I dislike her. The rational image she portrays hides(not well) the crazy that she is. Glad people are seeing it now.

I'm hoping this is the moment, the pre Trump Republicans realize the mistake they made. Amazing that the Dems and the legal system gave them opportunity after opportunity to get rid of Trump. I bet they wish they would have taken anyone of them now. Instead they enabled him and propped him.

It's not like or dislike. Point is she is not as maga as some and there's others like her who would seek concessions from any speaker they votes for like the magas did with McCarthy.

Just her asking for more my body my choice than magas is good enough for me, and other Rinos might want controlled guns or vote to impeach dump. That would pull gops a little more to the centre than the extreme right they currently occupy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 3:36pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

Not an intellectual? You don't say? Who would have pegged you otherwise?
Clearly this isn't the Slyfoxx personality speaking. I think he and his degrees from Cambridge and Upenn (at the same time) may want to disagree.
I was going to say this was probably one of the most self-aware things you've ever said then you ruined it with the "more honest in my contributions" part.
Can a habitual liar claim to be honest? Or, do you not count the lies of your other personalities?

I am not an intellectual, neither are you, neither is Budaatum. You see, to me when I hear that word I think people like Thomas Sowell so there is definitely nobody on this thread I will refer to as an intellectual because none of us is in that league.

We here can only debate our intelligence levels. I would say you are only marginally more intelligent than Budaatum and the only reason I didn’t flat out call Budaatum the dumbest contributor on this thread is because that title undeniably belongs to the irredeemably moronicc mental patient called Obrigardo !!

You see, honesty!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

I am not an intellectual,

I don't require anyone to be an intellectual for me to want to hold a conversation with them, just that they respect themselves and are capable of intelligent discuss whatever their views may be.

What I don't do is disrespect myself by attempting to hold conversation with potty mouth stupid idiots who can't be bothered to use the brain in their heads. Not worth my time you see, not even to bother reading past the bits I bother to quote.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

I don't require anyone to be an intellectual for me to want to hold a conversation with them, just that they respect themselves and are capable of intelligent discuss whatever their views may be.

What I don't do is disrespect myself by attempting to hold conversation with potty mouth stupid idiots who can't be bothered to use the brain in their heads. Not worth my time you see, not even to bother reading past the bits I bother to quote.

Okay. At least you are now referring to yourself in the 1st like a normal human being 🤣

Glad I could bring you down form that high horse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

I am not an intellectual, neither are you, neither is Budaatum. You see, to me when I hear that word I think people like Thomas Sowell so there is definitely nobody on this thread I will refer to as an intellectual because none of us is in that league.

We here can only debate our intelligence levels. I would say you are only marginally more intelligent than Budaatum and the only reason I didn’t flat out call Budaatum the dumbest contributor on this thread is because that title undeniably belongs to the irredeemably moronicc mental patient called Obrigardo !!

You see, honesty!

I think you are one of the worst posters here. Outside of your multiple deranged personalities, you're just a stenographer of right wing talking points. If you, basilico and benalvino disappeared, people could actually have "intellectual" conversations here free from the blather you post.

You see, honesty!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Okay. At least you are know referring to yourself in the 1st like a normal human being 🤣

Glad I could bring you down form that high horse.

Its there for buda to mount whenever buda wants to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.