Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3913) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1588158 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
sanpipita:
One time Republicans regained control of the house they have turned it into a clown show, no adult in the room whatsoever.

Reason why Trump lost 2020 and will lose again in 2024. Americans are tired of the constant drama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
happney65:

Have the Dems come to a conclusion if they are going to help him save his seat?

I think they decided not to. They better not. At least not now. And at least without concessions for their help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

I think they decided not to. They better not. At least not now. And at least without concessions for their help.

They are supporting the motion for his oust as of now

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2023
sanpipita:

They are supporting the motion for his ousted as of now

They vacated the Speakership. McCarthy has been removed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

MTG for Speaker!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2023
Just dropped by to say RepubliQans are in disarray.

McCarthy out. RepubliQans cannot govern.

Useless party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2023
Once again the RepubliQan party has gone so extreme that they have no middle ground.
I blame voters in New York and California for this.

Also, Matt Gaetz proposed the motion to vacate the chair because McCarthy worked with Democrats, according to him.
Same Gaetz needed the Democrats support to oust McCarthy as speaker.

Lmao. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

They should not have. A crazier person will become speaker which will make things much more difficult for Biden. They should have supported him at least to keep on the tempo of the crises in the republican party

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Lol. Loser.
What would your hero Andrew Tate call you if he read this? He'd call you a simp. Looks like you flunked your final at Andrew Tate's Hustler University.
A dude who's mother gives him transport money, has to beg women in Lagos to date him and pays 1k for ashawo wouldn't understand. Stay in your lane and focus on managing your multiple personalities.

Bahahaha.

What’s funny is that you actually think we believe your lies about numerous girlfriends 🤣🤣

You are too dumb to even note my use of the word “imaginary” to qualify all your supposed girlfriends.

Like what woman in her right mind would even be with a boorish blow hard like you? We know your type bro. You get absolutely no pussy that’s why you spend your entire life on this forum obsessing over me.

Just look at how you came back hours later to reply a post I had even forgot about 😅🤣🤣🤣

And yes FYI, if you were truly a high value man, your girl will NEVER be happy to hear you speaking with an ex. I know this from my YEARS of dating REAL women.

Sounds like even in the imaginary world you live, the women there don’t care about you either 🤣🤣

Complete loser. Both in the real world and your fantasy world 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

It seems the underlying theme of your post is. "Only losers should spend time posting here". And by all accounts you and your 100 user names spend much more time on here than I or most people here (Or should I give you another excel lesson to jog your memory?). So it must be true…. You really are a loser.

So by this criteria, if I agree I’m a loser, will you also agree you’re a loser?

Hahahha. Jobless fvck like you. I repeat; No man who lives the actual life you try to portray here has time for the kind of things you have time for here.

Keep spinning it from now till tomorrow. It will NEVER change the fact.

Just imagine Seyi Tinubu fighting strangers on nairaland from morning till night 😅😅

You’re a pretender bro. You have been exposed too many times. If I were you I will take my L and sit down.

Better spend more of your time consoling your battered and traumatized mother. A woman so useless she couldn’t even create a career for herself and had to take constant beatings from a deranged lunatic just to eat. (Your own words)

It’s obvious your father had no game like you so he married a village girl. Because no woman worth her salts will put the up with that shit for so many years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

It’s been a while you dropped them topless photos of you and a bunch of MEN on beatdown boat sailing on some dirty creek. I think I still have those photos. Should I repost them? 😅😅

Gay boy trying to claim Casanova. Better embrace who you are. You filthy cum bucket. You disgust me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2023
happney65:

They should not have. A crazier person will become speaker ...,.

And all the McCarthist will take a bow?

You funny. Fortunately, most gops are Americans, and aren't like those here who want to tear their own nation apart though I nominate MTG just in case.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

See what I’m saying? Nobody else on nairaland believes you about this your imaginary gf.

You dropped a post some time ago, again with the unnecessary mention of your gf.. when you could have just simply asked where to get the tires without mentioning who they were for, and even at that nobody replied you.

You came back the next day to beg for answers and STILL nobody gave you face 😂😅😅

Gosh you are such a loser. In the real world, in your fantasy word and on nairaland 😂😅

No matter how many posts and Topics you create starting with “my girlfriend..” nobody will ever believe you bruv 😅😅

Just look at the extent we made you go to prove your manliness 😂😂 my guy is starting topics up and down the place unnecessarily mentioning his gf 🤣🤣

Gosh we really hurt your ego that day bro. I actually feel bad for you now. Where is weregonnalose for God’s sake?! He is the one that did the real emotional damage to you that day.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCoww: 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Btw here’s a sneak peek of my view tonight. Dinner done at Kapadoccia. Heading back to the crib for some REAL life action. See you tomorrow faggott 😅😅

I hope she’s not one of your Igbo sisters sha. Because their own don dey too much for this Lagos.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
budaatum:

MTG for Speaker!

Prepare for her to be ousted in record time! 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:31pm On Oct 03, 2023
BornAgainCoww:

Btw here’s a sneak peek of my view tonight. Dinner done at Kapadoccia. Heading back to the crib for some REAL life action. See you tomorrow faggott 😅😅

I hope she’s not one of your Igbo sisters sha. Because their own don dey too much for this Lagos.

Quick question, which one of your personalities went on this date?
Given that you've written about 7 posts about/to me the last hour, it seems the only date your physical body had was with your keyboard.

These personalities of yours. You are a lunatic.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:34pm On Oct 03, 2023
happney65:

Have the Dems come to a conclusion if they are going to help him save his seat?

Good riddance to the most incompetent group of privileged crooks. They have removed him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2023
It's quite clear now that the Democrats own the House. See powerplay, damn!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2023
criminal trump is a Disgusting Poison. We watching in real time the decay of a once republiqan maga party. Total chaos! grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Reason why Trump lost 2020 and will lose again in 2024. Americans are tired of the constant drama.

The maga republiqans just can't govern. Even their base knows it.

A toxic vulgar criminal who just got shut down with a gag order wants to oversee the lives of millions of people, again? The criminal is crazy. They'll rather grind him to meat than see him take the oval again. The ptsd from Covid deaths hasn't worn out at all, and i'm not even talking about his crimes yet. Only fools devoid of reality think we will ever allow an evil man like the criminal to come back to power.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1709336254725099592

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:51pm On Oct 03, 2023
Obrigardo:

The maga republiqans just can't govern. Even their base knows it.

A toxic vulgar criminal who just got shut down with a gag order wants to oversee the lives of millions of people, again? The criminal is crazy. They'll rather grind him to meat than see him take the oval again. The ptsd from Covid deaths hasn't worn out at all, and i'm not even talking about his crimes yet. Only fools devoid of reality think we will ever allow an evil man like the criminal to come back to power.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1709336254725099592

They can't govern, but I disagree with Fleisher's reason. The Republicans are very disciplined. They can stay on message and in unison push the same message over and over. The problem is that they don't have any real policies. Their propaganda isn't policy. And when they get their chance to govern, it never works, because their soundbites don't account for the intricacies of making laws. Like Repeal and Replace ObamaCare. How did that work out?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Prepare for her to be ousted in record time! 🤣

Or the Rinos turn Blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:21am On Oct 04, 2023
IjeBos:

I think that human waste trolling you is mentally ill. I believe that's my psychological and clinical conclusion. What was that?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2023
McCarthy will not run for Speaker again.

Hey hey, goodbye
Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:25am On Oct 04, 2023
IjeBos:

They can't govern, but I disagree with Fleisher's reason. The Republicans are very disciplined. They can stay on message and in unison push the same message over and over. The problem is that they don't have any real policies. Their propaganda isn't policy. And when they get their chance to govern, it never works, because their soundbites don't account for the intricacies of making laws. Like Repeal and Replace ObamaCare. How did that work out?

Oh yea, when it's on message in support of mass shootings, nazism and fascism, immigrant hating, women bashing, misogyny, bigotry, homophobia and all other vices, they are highly disciplined to never waver. That's why they are so dangerous and the most disastrous corporate gang of crooks in modern history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:27am On Oct 04, 2023
McCarthy says he is no longer gunning to be speaker again. You all think any of those deranged Maga cultists won't run for speakership?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2023
My fav person McCarthy has been kicked out cry

Out out brief candle....a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.

Gaetz, take the floor. Appoint ya sef.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:23am On Oct 04, 2023
armyofone:
My fav person McCarthy has been kicked out cry

Out out brief candle....a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more.

Gaetz, take the floor. Appoint ya sef.

Nothing prevents the GOP from nominating Trump for the speaker position..
Then as speaker Trump moves to impeach the treasonous Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
By law as House Speaker he becomes the President.
Before that he tears up Joe Biden state of the union speech on live camera.
He releases all the footage of Jan 6 showing hundreds of feds inciting the crowd to go ' into the Capitol' thus exposing the lie that Trump supporters planned the Jan 6 fedsurrection. Judges like Chutkan are exposed for being democrat activists instead of impartial arbiters.

Lefty heads like Obrigardo's explode. The sea levels rise tremendously from the libtard tears. Manhattan and Martha's vineyard get overwhelmed by sea water, the property prices stabilize at zero.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2023
Acting house speaker has evicted Pelosi from her privelleged office as his first act.
She never thought this would happen.

LMAO.Acting House Speaker is McCarthy named successor. After Dems shagged McCarthy, he gets his revenge on Pelosi.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:32am On Oct 04, 2023
Obrigardo:

Oh yea, when it's on message in support of mass shootings, nazism and fascism, immigrant hating, women bashing, misogyny, bigotry, homophobia and all other vices, they are highly disciplined to never waver. That's why they are so dangerous and the most disastrous corporate gang of crooks in modern history.

Correction so that you appear less deluded.
Mass Shootings. Occur mostly in democrat run cities which have stringent gun controls relatively.
Nazism/Fascism. Appears you don't know anything. Democrats jail their perceived opponents, impose censorship, loves govt micromanaging all and bankrupt those they dont like.
Women Bashing. Ijebos family is a shining example .
Misogyny. No takes on who wins this. Hollyweird leftist paradise.
Homophobia, Muslims are very homophobic and mostly vote for democrats.
Paedo. Mostly democrats.

As an aside in 1970 the democrat majority senate voted to rename a senate building after Russel , a democrat segregationist. Yesterday. to deflect on wearing gym clothes to the senate, a democrat wants the name changed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2023
Why GOP should nominate Trump and force a vote.
One.
Many republicans in Congress will not vote for him. These will be primaried by 75m voters and sent packing.

Two.If Trump wins speakership, he gets full immunity for any speech on house floor. Jackboot Smith can then jump into a lake . All gag orders null and void.I think Trump can even don the gun he wanted to buy while in the house.

Three. Stolen elections. Reports rejected by courts are put on house records. Investigative agency FBI forced to testify why they covered up the 2020 coup.

Big lesson. Never trust democrats.
McCarthy struck a deal with democrats over govt shutdown funding. When he needed their votes, they turned 100% against jim.. That's how democracy works, McCarthy got voted after 15 rounds, he made promises he never kept, hoping all the time GOP would never use his simple single member motion move to oust the house speaker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:01am On Oct 04, 2023
basilico:

Nothing prevents the GOP from nominating Trump for the speaker position..
Then as speaker Trump moves to impeach the treasonous Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
By law as House Speaker he becomes the President.
Before that he tears up Joe Biden state of the union speech on live camera.
He releases all the footage of Jan 6 showing hundreds of feds inciting the crowd to go ' into the Capitol' thus exposing the lie that Trump supporters planned the Jan 6 fedsurrection. Judges like Chutkan are exposed for being democrat activists instead of impartial arbiters.

Lefty heads like Obrigardo's explode. The sea levels rise tremendously from the libtard tears. Manhattan and Martha's vineyard get overwhelmed by sea water, the property prices stabilize at zero.

This is why I say you guys aren't serious people

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3910) (3911) (3912) (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.