Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3916) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636268 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

I think you are one of the worst posters here. Outside of your multiple deranged personalities, you're just a stenographer of right wing talking points. If you, basilico and benalvino disappeared, people could actually have "intellectual" conversations here free from the blather you post.

You see, honesty!

Sorry, we are not going to give you an echo chamber. I know how much you liberals love that 😂😂

We will be here to call out the idiocy and hypocrisy of you liberals till the day this thread is closed so that visitors here won’t think Nigeria is a country filled with demented woke libtards.

That’s our mission here. So get used to it 😛

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

I think Biden isn't planning on getting anything major passed till after the election in 2024. Well outside Ukraine aid.
But, you have a good point.
I do think Americans (though the electorate can be daft), at this point understand the chaos Trump brings. So, overall I think they'll get it. And I think most Republican Congresspeople get it as well.
But, we'll see.

Exactly. The electorate can be really really dumb at times. One of the demerits of Democracy.

But we'll see what the coming days will turn up

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

I think you are one of the worst posters here. Outside of your multiple deranged personalities, you're just a stenographer of right wing talking points. If you, basilico and benalvino disappeared, people could actually have "intellectual" conversations here free from the blather you post.

You see, honesty!

Abeg, no be those mumu cultists matter bother me at all.

Just having a laugh about criminal trump pitching himself to be house speaker early next week grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I mean, they are about to hand him another bitter failure. The NRC is bent on using this criminal to rake in as much donations till the end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

Agreed that they would just ignore the rules (Republicans are good at that), but disagree that Trump would be speaker. There are too many Republicans who won seats in moderate (swing) districts for that to happen. Can't imagine them going to their constituents in say a swing district in NY, and explaining they thought it was prudent to elect a person who is under multiple federal criminal indictments and a person the NY court said just committed fraud. Especially when Trump will most likely lose their districts by a wide margin. Survival would steal the day as getting reelected is the only way to continue their grift.

I get your points. You just described the dilemma that House Republicans from swing districts/Blue states face! It’s not an easy choice at all

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2023
😂😂😂😂

This baba won’t kill me with laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RsHRaTWJM
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is how the National Review is trolling for donations. Hunter Biden. Lol.. Conservatives have lost their minds.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

In fact, we don't have to wait long. The election for speaker, which will not include dump, will be between Rinos and magas, and I can't see magas having the numbers, nor Rinos relenting and bowing to them.

Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) is pro-abortion, and there's others like her on numerous issues.
Nancy Mace is not genuinely pro-abortion she is pro-life. She just worries about her political future.

Just like every other RepubliQan they stand for nothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2023
If true Absolutely Bonkers and this has to come close to treasonous
And this would be the man Republicans want to have more secrets.

According to Pratt's account, as described by the sources, Pratt told Trump he believed Australia should start buying its submarines from the United States, to which an excited Trump -- "leaning" toward Pratt as if to be discreet -- then told Pratt two pieces of information about U.S. submarines: the supposed exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they supposedly can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/after-white-house-trump-allegedly-discussed-potentially-sensitive/story?id=103760456

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:02pm On Oct 05, 2023
Criminal trump is gonna die in prison cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:
If true Absolutely Bonkers and this has to come close to treasonous
And this would be the man Republicans want to have more secrets.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/after-white-house-trump-allegedly-discussed-potentially-sensitive/story?id=103760456

A couple was executed for this decades ago
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:
This is how the National Review is trolling for donations. Hunter Biden. Lol.. Conservatives have lost their minds.

It's so sad and pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Nancy Mace is not genuinely pro-abortion she is pro-life. She just worries about her political future.

Just like every other RepubliQan they stand for nothing.

Of course she worries about her political future, lol. Isn't that what democracy is about, her to worry she get votes to keep her job?

I'm not naive enough to think a politician would sincerely stand for anything, my Lady, not having worked with many and seen how often they flip. Fact is, she'd have to be a my body my choice thorn in the side of the pro-life gop or she'd be seeking employment elsewhere soon, I hope. She did claim McCarthy not being more my body is why she voted him out, so her colours are mailed to the mast for all to see when she flips.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Obrigardo:

A couple was executed for this decades ago

I wonder if they can't prosecute him for this as they would have to talk about this openly in court and to jurors. I don't think I saw it mentioned in any of the indictments either.
But here comes the fun part. Jack Smith's team doesn't leak. Who leaked this and why?
Reads like it was the Australian billionaire (Pratt) maybe looking out for Republicans and trying to hurt Trump now and/or inoculate him from the info coming out during the General election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:39pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

Of course she worries about her political future, lol. Isn't that what democracy is about, her to worry she get votes to keep her job?

I'm not naive enough to think a politician would sincerely stand for anything, my Lady, not having worked with many and seen how often they flip. Fact is, she'd have to be a my body my choice thorn in the side of the pro-life gop or she'd be seeking employment elsewhere soon, I hope. She did claim McCarthy not being more my body is why she voted him out, so her colours are mailed to the mast for all to see when she flips.

Your god biden is about to build a maga wall. No words from you from that racist move 🤡

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2023
IjeBos:

I wonder if they can't prosecute him for this as they would have to talk about this openly in court and to jurors. I don't think I saw it mentioned in any of the indictments either.
But here comes the fun part. Jack Smith's team doesn't leak. Who leaked this and why?
Reads like it was the Australian billionaire (Pratt) maybe looking out for Republicans and trying to hurt Trump now and/or inoculate him from the info coming out during the General election.

Pratt already told lots of others including journalists, it says in the piece.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2023
bemeruca:

Your god biden is about to build a maga wall. No words from you from that racist move 🤡

Your ban finished so soon, damn

No words to you, you mean, since I don't waste time with si.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2023
budaatum:

Pratt already told lots of others including journalists, it says in the piece.

I assume to successfully prosecute Trump the government would have to prove the information he leaked was accurate and he wasn't making it up. In order to do that they have to verify it in court. Right now it's a rumor, though it may be true.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2023
budaatum:

Your ban finished so soon, damn

No words to you, you mean, since I don't waste time with si.

Ban? 😕

Na, you cannot talk to me... Just no words because your mouth is in joass 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:08am On Oct 06, 2023
---Donald Trump just voluntarily dismissed the Southern District of Miami $500 million dollar lawsuit against Michael Cohen---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 6:11am On Oct 06, 2023
bemeruca:

Haha. Check the the posts from early yesterday. I cornered him like a rat on this topic. He started babbling. Couldn’t even address it directly.

That’s how you know these guys are in a cult. They can never admit their god has done something wrong or hypocritical.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:28am On Oct 06, 2023
The thing with you 2 is your brains don't work, so it's a waste of time even acknowledging you exist not to talk of hold conversation with you.

The wall Biden is building is to spend the money dump already appropriated for the wall that can't be spent on anything else. And many Dems will still go to court to oppose it being built.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
Symbols used and (mis)understood, when "don't threads" become the threaders.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:40am On Oct 06, 2023
Basically, if a Right Libertarian lands somewhere and discovers natural resources and mixes his labor with them, their his and his alone.

Of course he'd need to convince the natives he met there that they don't own it because, well, they never knew it was there, lol.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Haha. Check the the posts from early yesterday. I cornered him like a rat on this topic. He started babbling. Couldn’t even address it directly.

That’s how you know these guys are in a cult. They can never admit their god has done something wrong or hypocritical.

Budaatum has been like this from the get go. He supported buhari twice, he is buda, he is a numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
budaatum:
The thing with you 2 is your brains don't work, so it's a waste of time even acknowledging you exist not to talk of hold conversation with you.

The wall Biden is building is to spend the money dump already appropriated for the wall that can't be spent on anything else. And many Dems will still go to court to oppose it being built.

🤣🤣🤣
With your head as big as the zuma rock this is what you are now buying 🤣

So what did biden do when he first got into the White House? What did he say about the wall and why the U turn? Even a brainless goat could see that the open boarder policy biden initiated is hurting the nation... But you are less than a brainless goat unfortunately

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
budaatum:
Basically, if a Right Libertarian lands somewhere and discovers natural resources and mixes his labor with them, their his and his alone.

Of course he'd need to convince the natives he met there that they don't own it because, well, they never knew it was there, lol.

The problem with you is that you are a FOOL and member of a cult who believes whatever lie your god tells you without doing your own research.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
bemeruca:

Budaatum has been like this from the get go. He supported buhari twice, he is buda, he is a numbskull.

You would think a man with that ridiculously large sized head would have an iota of common sense. Even major LIBERAL media houses are calling Biden out for this blatant hypocrisy but I guess some random fool on Nairaland knows more about it than them.

There are MANY ways Biden could stop all border wall construction if he truly believed it was racist! And if not then Buda needs to at least admit he lied on the campaign when he said he will stop it from day one. But he wouldn’t even admit this too. That’s how ridiculous the guy is.

Biden is approving this now ONLY because of the heat he is currently getting from members of his OWN party in the states most affected by the migrant influx.

But that utter fool called Budaatum chooses to believe he is only doing it because his hands are tied by appropriation LMAO.

It’s people like him with the lowest of IQ’s that are easily fooled by politicians.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
budaatum:

The dog ate my homework is way better than that sorry excuse of building the wall.
It's meant for low life low IQ TDS simpletons like you

The admin is selling off previously bought steel beams for building the wall at throwaway prices.

THURSDAY | AUGUST 31, 2023

WASHINGTON – Today, U.S. Senator Tim
Scott (R-S.C.) issued the following
statement as the Biden
administration’s Department of Defense
auctions off approximately $260 million
worth of border wall construction materials.
The White House has spent an additional
nearly $47 million dollars storing the
unused border wall materials due to its
refusal to finish border security
measures. 5.8 million people have entered
the United States illegally since President
Biden took office and his decision to halt
border wall production
comes amid surging illegal border
crossings in July.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
BornAgainCow:

The problem with you is that you are a FOOL and member of a cult who believes whatever lie your god tells you without doing your own research.

Budaatum is never a rational person.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
basilico:

The dog ate my homework is way better than that sorry excuse of building the wall.
It's meant for low life low IQ TDS simpletons like you

The admin is selling off previously bought steel beams for building the wall at throwaway prices.

WASHINGTON – Today, U.S. Senator Tim
Scott (R-S.C.) issued the following
statement as the Biden
administration’s Department of Defense
auctions off approximately $260 million
worth of border wall construction materials.
The White House has spent an additional
nearly $47 million dollars storing the
unused border wall materials due to its
refusal to finish border security
measures. 5.8 million people have entered
the United States illegally since President
Biden took office and his decision to halt
border wall production
comes amid surging illegal border
crossings in July.

Let’s stop arguing with that foolish cult member. Look at these headlines and the verbiage they are using. Biden is not just passively letting this happen because his hands are tied by appropriated funds. He is ACTIVELY enabling it by waiving laws, approving permits and even using his executive powers to make it happen faster because of the upcoming elections and pressure from red state democrats.

But he comes out and throws a lame excuse for his low IQ supporters like Budaatum and they gobble it up like the moronns they are. It embarrasses me that we share this thread with such dolts who lack the most basic level of objectivity and critical thinking like Budaatum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
IjeBos:

I assume to successfully prosecute Trump the government would have to prove the information he leaked was accurate and he wasn't making it up. In order to do that they have to verify it in court. Right now it's a rumor, though it may be true.

During the debate in 2016 Clinton had this to say.Which the media twisted themselves into pretzels to downplay the significance.

Clinton, Oct. 19: The bottom line on
nuclear weapons is that when the
president gives the order, it must be
followed. There’s about four minutes
between the order being given and the
people responsible for launching nuclear
weapons to do so. And that’s why 10
people who have had that awesome
responsibility have come out and, in an
unprecedented way, said they would not
trust Donald Trump with the nuclear codes
or to have his finger on the nuclear button

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Let’s stop arguing with that foolish cult member. Look at these headlines and the verbiage they are using. Biden is not just passively letting this happen because his hands are tied by appropriated funds. He is ACTIVELY enabling it by waiving laws, approving permits and even using his executive powers to make it happen faster because of the upcoming elections and pressure from red state democrats.

But he comes out and throws a lame excuse for his low IQ supporters like Budaatum and they gobble it up like the moronns they are. It embarrasses me that we share this thread with such dolts who lack the most basic level of objectivity and critical thinking like Budaatum

I had also posted here some days ago. Texas governor setup floating razor wire barriers along river Rio Grande to prevent migrants from crossing in. What did Biden do? They cut off the barriers to let the migrant flow continue unimpeded.l

And the other LatinX speaker wants us to stop posting here so that they can feel good trumpeting themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3913) (3914) (3915) (3916) (3917) (3918) (3919) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.