Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1650189 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) ... (4147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Remember when one of your personalities was a lady. Holy shit you're nuts.
https://www.nairaland.com/omoteejanet2211

Who the hell is this one again? 😅😅😅

Guys. IjeBos is losing it again ooo. The Hallucinations have started again😂😂

He sees me everywhere and in every post/monicker. He is obsessed with me. I own this fools soul!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Is this "driver" like the time you claimed you schooled in the US?

Keep going IjeShortBos keep going I’m enjoying this 😅😅

I don give pesin pikin work this morning. 😅😅

From Lagos, Nigeria all the way to his mansion in Boston, MA

See control 😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Absolutely NOTHING better to do with your LIFE this morning? A rich man with numerous girlfriends like you?

For a man who has so much going on you sure seem to have NOTHING going on sometimes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Keep going IjeShortBos keep going I’m enjoying this 😅😅

I don give pesin pikin work this morning. 😅😅

From Lagos, Nigeria all the way to his mansion in Boston, MA

See control 😂😅

And then saying you've never schooled in the US. That guy who exposed you, did u dirty.

SlyFoxx4Life:

Yes. You have poverty mentality thinking it’s a big deal to go to the US. FYI I have visited there several times. Half my family is based there including 3 of half siblings. I studied in the UK for 5 years obtaining both my BA and MsC from there. Prior to going there I got admissions from several US colleges but chose to study in the UK for personal reasons (my immediate and closest sibling is based there)

so don’t come in here acting like you are the first or only person on this faceless forum to enter the US. I could have moved there permanently if I wanted to but the truth is I don’t really like that country. Anyone who reads my posts can tell I think it’s a falling empire that’s completely losing its values, morals and even its national identity. It’s not even a safe country to raise kids in my opinion. First time I landed in that country from the UK first thing I noticed is I lost this sense of security I always had in London for whatever reason. The whole place just looked so big and chaotic to me.

So yes you dope I have been to the US and it’s my personal decision why I never chose to study or live there. But I am well vested in the laws and customs because i talk to my fvcking siblings all the time asides my own personal studies on the country.

FYI I’m presently. doing very well for myself in Nigeria and can afford to take vacations whenever I like. So just scratch this your “I live in America therefore I know better than you attitude”. It sounds rather shallow and stupid. We don’t live in the stone age. There are people who have never been to the US that know more about its laws than born and raised citizens. If you don’t believe then go hug transformer.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

And then saying you've never schooled in the US. That guy who exposed you, did u dirty.

What you are posting is barely even legible but keep going. Have to pop out for a minute to collect a parcel.

I will be back to see what more you have uncovered like the jobless fool you are 😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

What you are posting is barely even legible but keep going. Have to pop out for a minute to collect a parcel.

I will be back to see what more you have uncovered like the jobless fool you are 😂😅

That slyfoxx, who isn't you wink was clearly a liar right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

For real, the 'elders' have determined you are stupid
What's this nonsense digging up posts as proof of anything?

Joe Biden says he has to use the money Trump had earmarked for the wall. In 2022 his Budget Manager said they already used those funds for
Community Consultation.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1508851010114048014/video/1

Joe Biden is lying and small minds buy his lies without blinking. At a stage when one is so brainwashed, the facts staring at you is no reason to change your mind. Let me know if you agree with that Director of Budget Shalanda Young then.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

That slyfoxx, who isn't you wink was clearly a liar right?

Awwwww what is this bro. I was expecting much more than this when I returned. You’re starting to slack.

Okay, I will give you 15 more minutes. my lunch has arrived. Let me quickly chow. When I come back I want to see at least 10 posts and old screenshots from you okay?

Don’t disappoint me this time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

For real, the 'elders' have determined you are stupid
What's this nonsense digging up posts as proof of anything?

Joe Biden says he has to use the money Trump had earmarked for the wall. In 2022 his Budget Manager said they already used those funds for
Community Consultation.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1508851010114048014/video/1

Joe Biden is lying and small minds buy his lies without blinking. At a stage when one is so brainwashed, the facts staring at you is no reason to change your mind. Let me know if you agree with that Director of Budget Shalanda Young then.

You're basically asking, "what's the point of calling out liars?"
Elders? 😂😂😂
Who are these elders? So, is BornAgainCow slyfoxx right now or isn't he? It's getting very confusing which personality we're talking about. 😂😂😂
Getting on my Pelaton.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Awwwww what is this bro. I was expecting much more than this when I returned. You’re starting to slack.

Okay, I will give you 15 more minutes. my lunch has arrived. Let me quickly chow. When I come back I want to see at least 10 posts and old screenshots from you okay?

It's always amazing when a guy who has 100 usernames talks about anyone posting. Da f*ck. Like do you black out and lose time when a new personality takes over?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

This has to be the greatest one. In 2019, begging on Nairaland for N1500 because you are stranded.
So post pandemic and inflation you went from begging for N1500 to a driver. They should make a documentary about you. Lol

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 3:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

This has to be the greatest one. In 2019, begging on Nairaland for N1500 because you are stranded.
So post pandemic and inflation you went from begging for N1500 to a driver. They should make a documentary about you. Lol

2019 😂😂

Keep going bro. More more. Fvcking up your holiday. I feel honored.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

2019 😂😂

Keep going bro. More more. Fvcking up your holiday. I feel honored.

You should.
The documentary should be called. From "Begging to Benz" - Multiple Personality Disorder.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

You're basically asking, "what's the point of calling out liars?"
Elders?
Who are these elders? So, is BornAgainCow slyfoxx right now or isn't he? It's getting very confusing which personality we're talking about.
Getting on my Pelaton.

When I use elder I mean people with wisdom to see that you don't have 'it'.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

You should.
The documentary should be called. From "Begging to Benz" - Multiple Personality Disorder.

😅😅😅

Bro we’ve seen these ones before na. You’ve posted them like a year ago. You just digging up old stuff from your phone archives now. You getting lazy BOY!

Go on the web itself and dig up new material. Let’s go, let’s go!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

this Gay Ipob guy have not slept since i told him i posted a photo of me here. grin

it's just 8am here and you have posted at least 15 already. The life of a loner. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

😅😅😅

Bro we’ve seen these ones before na. You’ve posted them like a year ago. You just digging up old stuff from your phone archives now. You getting lazy BOY!

Go on the web itself and dig up new material. Let’s go, let’s go!!

Yesterday was good, knowing that today was a public holiday, the last day of our long weekend, i and Carla went on a date yesterday in an Italian restaurant after taking a walk on the riverside. This guy has been posting since that time till now. He has no life, just keyboard and nairaland grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

this Gay Ipob guy have not slept since i told him i posted a photo of me here. grin

it's just 8am here and you have posted at least 15 already. The life of a loner. Hahaha

Hahahaha. IjeBos. He said you are Ipob! So you are part of them? I knew there was something off about you.

You people sha.

I’ve fvcked nearly half your women in Lagos. It’s starting to disgust me how easy it’s getting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

And he still hasn’t found it 😂😂

Rest assured he is on it bro. That’s why he hasn’t commented here in a bit. He’s working overtime and probably recruited a few of his fellow loser friends to help him find that picture.

Omo na real work you give this guy sha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

And he still hasn’t found it

Rest assured he is on it bro. That’s why he hasn’t commented here in a bit. He’s working overtime and probably recruited a few of his fellow loser friends to help him find that picture.

Omo na real work you give this guy sha

I'll give him a hint.
Ijebos,
Bemeruca posted a photo of himself scuba diving off Norwegian coast. Drew in a lot of comments such that someone started a thread about some coral reefs.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 7:56pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

I'll give him a hint.
Ijebos,
Bemeruca posted a photo of himself scuba diving off Norwegian coast. Drew in a lot of comments such that someone started a thread about some coral reefs.

HAhahaha. Nice lead bro. Yes I remember the pic. Let’s see if he can crack it now.

IjeBos Godspeed bro 👊🏽

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:27pm On Oct 09, 2023
A joint statement issued by 31 Harvard
student organizations have held Israel ‘entirely
responsible’ for Hamas' brutal, surprise attack
that has killed at least 700 Israelis.

Havard where everyone is supposedly above average intelligence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

A joint statement issued by 31 Harvard
student organizations have held Israel ‘entirely
responsible’ for Hamas' brutal, surprise attack
that has killed at least 700 Israelis.

Havard where everyone is supposedly above average intelligence.

No wonder they’ve been churning out some really daft graduates lately.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

When I use elder I mean people with wisdom to see that you don't have 'it'.

I see all the members of the "Elders" are here - the head of the Racists and Tribalists of this thread..

Basilico "I've never met a conspiracy I didn't believe"
Slyfoxx "The man with the 100 personalities to suit any occasion" BornAgainCow
Benalvino "Big Boy Ballin luxuriating with delicacies like Eba and Proteins" Bemeruca

Enjoy your short stay. I'm sure in a few hours some of you will be here with new usernames.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

No wonder they’ve been churning out some really daft graduates lately.

Unfortunately. I couldn't have done Uni at Cambridge in the UK and Penn at the US at the same time while sitting in Nigeria. I didn't have access to those magical portals you clearly did.

Sorry, I had to upgrade my home server then upgrade the Rasperry Pi running my Home Assistant and tweak it to add automations that run when my phone GPS senses me getting closer to my house. So, I didn't have much time for your excel as promised. But did the barebones. Will tweak it and add more of your personalities as time permits. Should be a good roadmap for your crazy. I forgot you pretended to be a woman(OmoTeeJanet2211).. probably the closest to your true personality. You're such a fuxing nut.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Unfortunately. I couldn't have done Uni at Cambridge in the UK and Penn at the US at the same time while sitting in Nigeria. I didn't have access to those magical portals you clearly did.

Sorry, I had to upgrade my home server then upgrade the Rasperry Pi running my Home Assistant and tweak it to add automations that run when my phone GPS senses me getting closer to my house. So, I didn't have much time for your excel as promised. But did the barebones. Will tweak it and add more of your personalities as time permits. Should be a good roadmap for your crazy. I forgot you pretended to be a woman(OmoTeeJanet2211).. probably the closest to your true personality. You're such a fuxing nut.

this idiot actually have a spreadsheet of monikers. GudLawd i love this thread. i have never seen someone as deranged as this guy. hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Bahahahaha he finally whipped out the excel sheet again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😅😂😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

I’m dead. Jobless fvck!!! You had to upgrade this and that yet had so much time to create an excel sheet with all this bullshit information? Hahahaha.

Jesus you are a complete mental case. I’m starting to think you’re even more of a sicko than Obrigardo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

this idiot actually have a spreadsheet of monikers. GudLawd i love this thread. i have never seen someone as deranged as this guy. hahahaha

Bro I was drinking something when I opened nairaland. I nearly choked to death 😂😂

All my years I’ve never seen a nutcase and pathetic fool like guy 😂😂

He actually took his time to sit down with excel and a calculator because of nairaland. 😂😂Hahahaha.

To think someone celebrated when this clown was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Bro I was drinking something when I opened nairaland. I nearly choked to death 😂😂

All my years I’ve never seen a nutcase and pathetic fool like guy 😂😂

He actually took his time to sit down with excel and a calculator because of nairaland. 😂😂Hahahaha.

To think someone celebrated when this clown was born.

He is one of the main reason I come here. To see something new. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

Deranged right? Can you imagine how deranged you would have to be to create all those usernames. To pose as a girl to stalk someone. And a username who is a terrorist wannabe who wants to kill all Americans. And can you imagine, the people on this thread, laughing and chuckling with that lunatic. Crazy things right?

Figure out your values and morals. You're falling in a deep abyss. Wake up before it costs you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Deranged right? Can you imagine how deranged you would have to be to create all those usernames. To pose as a girl to stalk someone. And a username who is a terrorist wannabe who wants to kill all Americans. And can you imagine, the people on this thread, laughing and chuckling with that lunatic. Crazy things right?

Figure out your values and morals. You're falling in a deep abyss. Wake up before it costs you.
The person who is more deranged is the one who created a spreadsheet on his computer and spend 48 hours scouting nairaland. You are a sick person, a lonely person with no life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I would say a person who has the time to sit down and investigate all those alleged monickers and dig up ancient posts on any and everyone who offends him on this forum is decisively more deranged and jobless. Apparently more people agree with me.

It takes seconds to open a new nairaland account. I can open 5 In the next 3 minutes if you want us to test it. But you are the guy who sits down and dedicates countless hours of your day to investigating every monicker you disagree and present your findings in an excel sheet like you are getting marks for it.

Look in the mirror. You’re a jobless nutcase suffering from a severe form of inferiority complex that makes you go to such lengths because of complete strangers on the internet. I’ve told you to seek professional help for your mental health you think it’s a joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) ... (4147) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.