Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1591727 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (4134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:53am On Oct 09, 2023
Just be at home like a loner scouting nairaland grin I will be having a good time with carla. She is running a bit late so I can give you little attention

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

He said preventative measures on a tokunbo.
Do you use the carpet on the dash to wipe your feet? Who the fux has a carpet on their dash? I guess it matches the check engine light. Lol
I'm dead here.
You're now in Slyfoxx territory. Fantasy dates while flipping through your phone. Make sure you tell her about that delicacy dish of yours "Eba and protein."

It also makes the dash more beautiful and it solved dust problem. If you have a car I suggest you give it a try. But you don't grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:02am On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

It also makes the dash more beautiful and it solved dust problem. If you had a car I suggest you give it a try. But you don't grin

He said a carpet on his dash solved the dust problem.
I'm dead.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:05am On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

He said a carpet on his dash solved the dust problem.
I'm dead.

Envy grin
I remember how when I broke the news to prideoflincoln that day he had a meltdown. He started praying for gun men to carjack me. I kid you not grin it was hilarious. Even here in the US I have a car. It was given to me by my employers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:18am On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

Envy grin
I remember how when I broke the news to prideoflincoln that day he had a meltdown. He started praying for gun men to carjack me. I kid you not grin it was hilarious. Even here in the US I have a car. It was given to me by my employers.

You are driving your auntie's late model tokunbo with lights on the dash. No guy puts a carpet on their dash with a kleenex box to boot. Stop lying to yourself.

My man said I'm envious of your auntie's late model broke down tokunbo. lol. My girl alone drives a car that cost at least 3x that broke-down car in Nigeria, without a carpet on the dash.
I'm dead
And FYI, an AMG coupe > than your auntie's late model broke down tokunbo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:39am On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

You are driving your auntie's late model tokunbo with lights on the dash. No guy puts a carpet on their dash with a kleenex box to boot. Stop lying to yourself.

My man said I'm envious of your auntie's late model broke down tokunbo. lol. My girl alone drives a car that cost at least 3x that broke-down car in Nigeria, without a carpet on the dash.
I'm dead
And FYI, an AMG coupe > than your auntie's late model broke down tokunbo.

We know 😎 so?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:43am On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

We know 😎 so?

I'm sure you do know. Fake it till you make it, ke?
Big Ballin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:23am On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm sure you do know. Fake it till you make it, ke?
Big Ballin

We finished our dinner in an Italian restaurant. Pretty carla is using the rest room while you are jobless scouting for my images 😀 the life of a guy boy. Hahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:31am On Oct 09, 2023
War every where.

Brothers in Arms!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 5:36am On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

See his good delicacy.. Ballin.. Oga, you just Ballin.
I'm dead

Sort the mix and set the meats aside mana.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 9:12am On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

Oh, the memories. Keep looking you will find my photo soon.

You don give IjeBos assignment. Guy you wicked 😂😂😂 you no allow the poor boy sleep all night.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

We finished our dinner in an Italian restaurant. Pretty carla is using the rest room while you are jobless scouting for my images 😀 the life of a guy boy. Hahaha

Big boy ballin.
"Out" with "Pretty carla". And when "she went to the restroom" you pulled out your phone to tell us all strangers on Nairaland about it.
You seem to have graduated Magna cum Laude from the Slyfoxx school of Lying and Dating.
Big Boy Ballin

This is what I was doing(making sure my squad got their tickets), while I was in awe of your dash carpet and how much you be ballin. Don't worry, I'll post an album after I leave Naij. I'll call it Detty Dec. - Big Boi Luxury Edition - Eba and Proteins.
I'm dead.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

You don give IjeBos assignment. Guy you wicked you no allow the poor boy sleep all night.

Imagine he is trying to prove that Bemeruca is a broke ass and is not in the US . Source - what Bemeruca has posted previously.
Ijebos. It's not easy to prove that.
The one thing you can prove from postings here is intelligence. Which as three 'elders' here have determined, you are grossly deficient in that dept.
An example is you wasting your time digging up photos obviously posted here with room for ambiguity. And going on and on like it's giving you orgasms.

Sometimes I post exaggerated stuff here too, but usually to belabor a point. For instance I talked about decimal point emails the other day. Or What Trump will do as speaker.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

Imagine he is trying to prove that Bemeruca is a broke ass and is not in the US . Source - what Bemeruca has posted previously.
Ijebos. It's not easy to prove that.
The one thing you can prove from postings here is intelligence. Which as three 'elders' here have determined, you are grossly deficient in that dept.
An example is you wasting your time digging up photos obviously posted here with room for ambiguity. And going on and on like it's giving you orgasms.

Sometimes I post exaggerated stuff here too, but usually to belabor a point. For instance I talked about decimal point emails the other day. Or What Trump will do as speaker.

Unlike you, I deal in facts.
I don't make shit up, I don't exaggerate, I don't lie about people, I deal in facts.
His memorialized posts speak more to the truth than the lies he weaves now.

My man said Elder... An elder of a thread of a country he doesn't even live in let alone has visited. What does that even mean?
Slyfoxx, Benalvino and Basilico are elders of this thread? lol 2 of three aren't even supposed to be on this thread having been banned so many times.
I'm dead.
Why is it that you SLyfoxx and benalvino talk about yourselves in 3's? Are you 2 more of Slyfox's personalities? Or is it that highschool click thing that insecure teenage girls do? You're supposed to be a grown man, stand on your own.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

You don give IjeBos assignment. Guy you wicked 😂😂😂 you no allow the poor boy sleep all night.

You mean like someone saying they had their coffee ready and was going to stay up all night to research someone because their mommy paid them 15k to? I guess it's easy to write your crazy fiction when you model it after your life.

You're the last one to be talking about assignments and staying up all night. Btw, how did that go?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
basilico:

Lol yeah. He does that a lot. He doesn’t seem to grasp the concept of time and progress. I’ve seen him post screenshots of somebody from 10 years ago as evidence that the person is broke now LMAO.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

You mean like someone saying they had their coffee ready and was going to stay up all night to research someone because their mommy paid them 15k to? I guess it's easy to write your crazy fiction when you model it after your life.

You're the last one to be talking about assignments and staying up all night. Btw, how did that go?

Hey. I see you’re back to suck my d!ck all day as usual.

Would you like some mayonnaise or ketchup on it this time?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Your phone must be overloaded with nairaland screenshots of peoples posts for the last 10 years 😂😂

Seriously bro GET A LIFE!!

The rest of us are just cruising here. You are the only one that takes this thread seriously to this extent. Jeez.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Lol yeah. He does that a lot. He doesn’t to grasp the concept of time and progress. I’ve seen him post screenshots of somebody from 10 years ago as evidence that the person is broke now LMAO.

You mean sorta like in 2018 when you didn't have your own laptop nor place and was sharing a laptop with multiple people? Ahh at least you admit it and are no longer claiming I made up the nairaland post.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

You mean sorta like in 2018 when you didn't have your own laptop nor place and was sharing a laptop with multiple people? Ahh at least you admit it and are no longer claiming I made up the nairaland post.

You see why it’s good to go to school instead of lying you actually did?

I did not even “admit” I’m the person you claim I am let alone that I had no laptop or house in 2018. Even at that, 2018 was 5 years ago!! Is that not enough time for a person to make progress in life?

You are one retardedd fvck. Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Keep digging up posts. Everyone here already fully understands you are jobless by now. It should be morning in Boston where you claim to live now. This is what you are doing on a Monday morning when normal peoples are preparing to start their day/week.

I don’t know when you will get tired of making a fool of yourself here I swear.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

You see why it’s good to go to school instead of lying you actually did?

I did not even “admit” I’m the person you claim I am let alone that I had no laptop or house in 2018. Even at that, 2018 was 5 years ago!! Is that not enough time for a person to make progress in life?

You are one retardedd fvck. Jesus.

Now you aren't slyfoxx? Make up your mind. Talking about "retardedd fvcks". Must suck having to disavvow one of your own personalities and all the stupidity that came out your mouth for years. Must suck having so many people in your head at the same time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Keep digging up posts. Everyone here already fully understands you are jobless by now. It should be morning in Boston where you claim to live now. This is what you are doing on a Monday morning when normal peoples are preparing to start their day/week.

I don’t know when you will get tired of making a fool of yourself here I swear.

I will keep digging up posts as long as you continue lying.
Don't cry now, you should have more self awareness to not talk shit about things you've actually memorialized in posts.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Now you aren't slyfoxx? Make up your mind. Talking about "retardedd fvcks". Must suck having to disavvow one of your own personalities and all the stupidity that came out your mouth for years. Must suck having so many people in your head at the same time.

I am not admitting or denying anything. I’m just pointing out your lack of comprehension and enjoying taking SO much time out of a “millionaire” big boys Monday morning 😂😂

Show me where in my post that you referenced I “admitted” to anything.

Jobless fool. Dig up some more screenshots and don’t forget the excel sheet this time

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I will keep digging up posts as long as you continue lying.
Don't cry now, you should have more self awareness to not talk shit about things you've actually memorialized in posts.

Go on digging. You are jobless. Holiday or no holiday you spend most of your life whining and crying like a b!tch on this thread. You’re an embarrassment to the Obi family that you claim.

No wonder your father (Peter?) beat your mother so heavily while she was pregnant with you. He probably saw the future and was trying to terminate you before you had a chance to embarrass his name 😂😂

As it turns out he only managed to damage your brain not stop your unfortunate birth entirely.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

I am not admitting or denying anything. I’m just pointing out your lack of comprehension and enjoying taking SO much time out of a “millionaire” big boys Monday morning 😂😂

Show me where in my post that you referenced I “admitted” to anything.

Jobless fool. Dig up some more screenshots and don’t forget the excel sheet this time

Mr. 15k in his bank account that mommy sends for transport is talking about jobless. 😂😂
Actually I have time this AM. Let me redo the spreadsheet with your new personalities. I'll leave it here so people in the future can look back and laugh at the mentally deranged Slyfoxx/Timesup
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Go on digging. You are jobless. Holiday or no holiday you spend most of your life whining and crying like a b!tch on this thread. You’re an embarrassment to the Obi family that you claim.

Since you're sharing this laptop too, you better delete this stuff before your mommy who you live with finds it.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Mr. 15k in his bank account that mommy sends for transport is talking about jobless. 😂😂
Actually I have time this AM. Let me redo the spreadsheet with your new personalities. I'll leave it here so people in the future can look back and laugh at the mentally deranged Slyfoxx/Timesup

Actually you have time every AM. I’ve never seen you not have time before. Even when you are supposedly on an exotic vacation with your gf, 5000 feet in the air flying business class to another state or at your 500k per annum medical technology job solving complex equations You somehow ALWAYS have time to rant like a fool on nairaland.

Thank God my name is neither Slyfoxx or Timesup what’s that? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Actually you have time every AM. I’ve never seen you not have time before. Even when you are supposedly on an exotic vacation with your gf, 5000 feet in the air flying business class to another state or at your 500k per annum medical technology job solving complex equations You somehow ALWAYS have time to rant like a fool on nairaland.

Thank God my name is neither Slyfoxx or Timesup what’s that? 😂😂

Remember when one of your personalities was a lady. Holy shit you're nuts.
https://www.nairaland.com/omoteejanet2211
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Since you're sharing this laptop too, you better delete this stuff before your mommy who you live with finds it.

Stark illiterate. I’m not even on a laptop. I’m in my office on my phone laughing my head off at your stupidity. It’s been a slow day. Just sent the driver off to pick up my lunch. Ironically I’m having swallow today. With plenty “protein” hahahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Stark illiterate. I’m not even on a laptop. I’m in my office on my phone laughing my head off at your stupidity. It’s been a slow day. Just sent the driver off to pick up my lunch. Ironically I’m having swallow today. With plenty “protein” hahahaha.

Make sure you save this one too okay? Jobless fool.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Is this "driver" like the time you claimed you schooled in the US?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3917) (3918) (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) ... (4134) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.