Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:37 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3951) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700733 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
He is still online 😄😂😂😂🤪🤪

Calculating his next nairaland response as he allegedly chills in the Delta business class lounge with apparently nothing better to do with his time. Hahahahahahahah

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zoer(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Some of us came online to be updated with American politics especially the 2024 election and chances of Donald Trump winning.

Please let's stop the barrage of insults....It seem Americans paid us to help them insult ourselves about their election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
MentalCase98:

Worthless son of a village Igbo trader feeling tough on nairaland 😅😅

Your violent animal father (Peter?) is a nobody and will Labour in vain all his life. 😂😂

You will keep posting stolen pictures of Delta planes and cheap steak meals to prove you are something f you are not. You are a nobody just like your father before you. Your family name rings no bell in Nigeria which is why you are too ashamed to say it here despite all the tough talk😅😅

You’re a worthless nobody form the “dot in a circle” according to our former president 😂😂

Keep shouting random people’s names thinking they are me. You and nairaland moderators will account to them when the time comes. Wetin concern me 😂😂😂😂

So you did read it. You lie so much, you can't even keep the lies straight. This childish loser.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Jobless fuks generally don't chill in airport lounges while waiting for business flights. But jobless fuks do have their mommy's give send them 15k and gamble on their mommy's laptop, then sell their 2k winnings for 1.5k because they need transport money. Lol

This loser's loser.

You’re nothing and you know it.

You keep saying my mother gave me 2k. Okay. At least she had work to give me that.

What did your poor battered mother do with her life besides getting her head plummeted by your animal father because she needed his change to survive? Huh?

Answer me this. You said with your own moth that the reason she couldn’t leave him was because of money. How broke was her family?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

So you did read it. You lie so much, you can't even keep the lies straight. This childish loser.

This fool put his cheap hp laptop in front of a TV screen. Abeg guys come help me laugh this clown. I can’t keep up anymore 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
MentalCase98:
He is still online 😄😂😂😂🤪🤪

Calculating his next nairaland response as he allegedly chills in the Delta business class lounge with apparently nothing better to do with his time. Hahahahahahahah

Nah, at the gate now. Let me post more pics so you can live vicariously through me. Make ur lies a little better.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Nah, at the gate now. Let me post more pics so you can live vicariously through me. Make ur lies a little better.

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Foolish idiot. I flew Emirates to Dubai and China just a week ago. I don’t have time to post stupid pics because my life is bigger than nairaland and I don’t think about this forum and clowns like you except in my spare time 😂😂

But you literally live you’re life to impress me and other strangers that don’t give a hoot about you. Hahahaha.

Such a clown. I honestly feel pity for you. I think you’re the special needs child of your family honestly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

At the gate but still viewing nairaland 😂😂

Bro I’m tired of talk. Let’s reveal ourselves in real life and see who can buy most drinks at the most expensive Lagos night club. We will post the pictures on nairaland.

You keep running away from this challenge becuase you know you will LOSE! Hahahaha

I doubt you will even show up n
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

This guy posted this picture and honestly expects us to believe it’s the first class lounge

Hahahahahahaha.

This slowpoke genuinely believes we have never traveled before sha 🤣🤣😂

See the dirty laptop sef. Why did you edit the picture? 🤪🤪🤪

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2023
MentalCase98:

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Foolish idiot. I flew Emirates to Dubai and China just a week ago. I don’t have time to post stupid pics because my life is bigger than nairaland and I don’t think about this forum and clowns like you except in my spare time 😂😂

The guy with 100 usernames who has been banned over 100 times says his life is bigger than nairaland. Lol. Youre a fixing loser.

Yup, and you forgot you flew on the King of Englands private plane as well.

Let's just make these lies of yours even more outrageous.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

The guy with 100 usernames who has been banned over 100 times says his life is bigger than nairaland. Lol. Youre a fixing loser.

Yup, and you forgot you flew on the King of Englands private plane as well.

Let's just make these lies of yours even more outrageous.

My father will by your worthless woman beating father 10 times over. He will literally enslave him and make your battered mother wash the toilets at our family palace.

You are nobody and I cannot wait to say this to your FACE!

Reveal yourself you coward. So much tough talk behind an anonymous account.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
MentalCase98:

This guy posted this picture and honestly expects us to believe it’s the first class lounge

Hahahahahahaha.

This slowpoke genuinely believes we have never traveled before sha 🤣🤣😂

See the dirty laptop sef. Why did you edit the picture? 🤪🤪🤪

If you have travelled, you would know that is the gate. That the lounge at times isn't near the gate, so you have to leave the lounge to get to the gate, and if the flight is delayed u just sit there.. But, people who fly generally know those types of things.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

If you have travelled, you would know that is the gate. That the lounge at times isn't near the gate, so you have to leave the lounge to get to the gate, and if the gate is delayed u just sit there.. But, people who fly generally know those types of things.

SHUT UP FOOL. Stop embarrassing yourself for God’s sake. Jesus’s Christ. The gate is the last point of entry before you board the aircraft. People who fly exclusive NEVER sit in these rundown areas that this picture was obviously taken.

What kind of bastard liar are you for Christ sake? Jeeez!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

If you have travelled, you would know that is the gate. That the lounge at times isn't near the gate, so you have to leave the lounge to get to the gate, and if the flight is delayed u just sit there.. But, people who fly generally know those types of things.

You wouldn’t be spending so much time at the gate chilling and taking pictures if you were ever in the first class lounge as you claim. Why not post pictures from the lounge? You only post at the gate hahahahaha

Poor man pikin ooooo
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Bro if those pictures are even yours at all then you are flying Economy. Own it and stop lying like you think we are fools 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Hey loser. How does this look? City boy being given the red carpet treatment in Germany. Your patriarch will never know this 😂😂

I know it hurts.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:05am On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

You wouldn’t be spending so much time at the gate chilling and taking pictures if you were ever in the first class lounge as you claim. Why not post pictures from the lounge? You only post at the gate hahahahaha

Poor man pikin ooooo

Bwahahha. Sounds like someone who has never been in a lounge. As if lounges have private entrances to every terminal/gate at the airport. Bwahahhaha at this loser talking about something he knows nothing about. Fyi, I have Delta sky lounge access whether I buy a business or ecomony ticket. This liar thinks everyone needs to lie like he does.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahha. Sounds like someone who has never been in a lounge. As if lounges have private entrances to every terminal/gate at the airport. Bwahahhaha at this loser talking about something he knows nothing about. Fyi, I have Delta sky lounge access whether I buy a business or ecomony ticket. This liar thinks everyone needs to lie like he does.

At this point just shut up. I feel embarrassed enough on your behalf and that of your poor battered mother already.

You keep exposing yourself for the fraud you are with each lie. My family has been traveling first class for generations before your violent father made his peanuts that he used to enslave and abuse that poor woman.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:52am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Shame? You mean like the shame of having to to tell ur parents you were having children out of wedlock? Or the shame knowing that you can't support those kids with the measly naira you make? Or the shame of being a deadbeat dad? That type of shame? You would seem to be the authority.

And did this post make sense to you when u wrote it? This is how I know you ain't shit.. noone of substance can write so poorly.

After budaatum confirmed your childishness about your excel spreadsheet shame no want to allow you rest. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:03am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Lmao... How many photos you take? You got to show your friends you are about the board a plane. Just like those runs girls who got an opportunity to board a plane... They start shooting a movie about it 🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:50am On Nov 21, 2023
"What Parler Saw During the Attack on the Capitol", or more like magas incriminating themselves.

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/?id=s8XNlAskWNvi

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:39am On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

At this point just shut up. I feel embarrassed enough on your behalf and that of your poor battered mother already.

You keep exposing yourself for the fraud you are with each lie. My family has been traveling first class for generations before your violent father made his peanuts that he used to enslave and abuse that poor woman.

Bwahahhahhaha. Holy Sh*t. See embarrassment. Have you ever flown first class or ever been in a lounge? Clearly not. First, first class domestic tickets don't guarantee you lounge access. International first class/business class tickets may though. Second, they don't even call them first class lounges anymore. It is just a lounge, the best i believe being the Centurion lounge and the Delta Sky Club. Anyone can buy their way in, if they don't get access. This idiot is playing a movie in his head of what he thinks first class is. And then says his family has flown first class. What a fuxing fuxing liar.

Here's how lounges work. Read it and next time you'll make ur lies more believable.
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/credit-cards/travel-rewards/how-to-get-into-an-airport-lounge/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahhahhaha. Holy Sh*t. See embarrassment. Have you ever flown first class or ever been in a lounge? Clearly not. First, first class domestic tickets don't guarantee you lounge access. International first class/business class tickets may though. Second, they don't even call them first class lounges anymore. It is just a lounge, the best i believe being the Centurion lounge and the Delta Sky Club. Anyone can buy their way in, if they don't get access. This idiot is playing a movie in his head of what he thinks first class is. And then says his family has flown first class. What a fuxing slowpoke. Fuxing liar.

Trying to salvage something after embarrassing his family. Everyone is laughing at you. 😅😅 I can’t even bother to read the lengthy posts of a jobless village clown a anymore😂😂😂

lying to us that you are flying first class then posting pictures of you waiting at the gates with everybody else with your dusty village laptop. Hahahahahahahahaha!

The IjeBos I know would have dropped like 10 pictures of himself in the lounge or in the first class cabin itself by now if it were true. You think we don’t now your mentality? You that posts pictures of of $20 steak and $50 Hennessy to prove you are balling 🤣😂😂😂😂😂 if you ever enter first class you will kill is with picture na hahaha

Fvcking loser pretender. You are flying economy baba. Just own it and stop fooling yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Fool is still desperately searching for links and updating his post 😂😂😂🤪🤪

You have to be the most jobless “rich kid” I have ever met. 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:02am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

Bwahahhahhaha. Holy Sh*t. See embarrassment. Have you ever flown first class or ever been in a lounge? Clearly not. First, first class domestic tickets don't guarantee you lounge access. International first class/business class tickets may though. Second, they don't even call them first class lounges anymore. It is just a lounge, the best i believe being the Centurion lounge and the Delta Sky Club. Anyone can buy their way in, if they don't get access. This idiot is playing a movie in his head of what he thinks first class is. And then says his family has flown first class. What a fuxing fuxing liar.

Here's how lounges work. Read it and next time you'll make ur lies more believable.
https://www.forbes.com/advisor/credit-cards/travel-rewards/how-to-get-into-an-airport-lounge/

Dude just shut up lol. You could have said you hired a private jet
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:03am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

If I mention my mothers family name and who her father was you will shut up 😅😅

See this fool from a nameless family telling me about first class 🤪🤪

You that your mother had to stay with a lunatic and endure daily beatings just to eat. Hahahaha.

Baba we are not mates. I come from old money. Your father is a typical Igbo man who made little change selling motor parts then using it to press a woman before going broke and running back to his dusty village 😅😅😅

That’s your family history bro
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:04am On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

Dude just shut up lol. You could have said you hired a private jet

That’s true. IjeBos why are you not flying private btw? We thought your father was the richest man in Africa?

Hahahahaba.

Fvcking loser!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:05am On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

Lmao... How many photos you take? You got to show your friends you are about the board a plane. Just like those runs girls who got an opportunity to board a plane... They start shooting a movie about it 🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure I've flown more this month than you've seen your kids the last 2 years. Let me take that back, prob flown more the last 2 weeks than you e seen it kids the 2 years.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:06am On Nov 21, 2023
MentalCase98:

Why are you not flying private btw? We thought your father was the richest man in Africa?

Hahahahaba.

Fvcking loser!

Sorry that post was IjeBos.
Lmao. You replying the wrong dude.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:07am On Nov 21, 2023
bemeruca:

Lmao. You replying the wrong dude.

Lol yeah fixed. I just assumed every new post here was from that jobless clown. He has been the only one replying back to back all night like the jobless fool he is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:08am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm sure I've flown more this month than you've seen your kids the last 2 years. Let me take that back, prob more the last 2 weeks.

The fact you even thing “flying” is such a big thing is evidence of your gutter village mentality. You’re such a small man I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:09am On Nov 21, 2023
IjeBos:

I'm sure I've flown more this month than you've seen your kids the last 2 years. Let me take that back, prob more the last 2 weeks.

I don't like traveling. So if you fly 1 or 2 times you will be correct by saying what you just said.

PEOPLE WHO FLY FIRST CLASS TAKE PHOTOS OF THEIR SEAT INSIDE THE PLANE. YOU ON THE OTHER HAND 🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.