Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3948) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651195 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2023
Republicans and Hypocricy go hand in hand.
Here is Mr. Comer himself (the man who has spent the last few weeks insinuating Biden did something illegal by loaning his brother 200k with no gain to either person) losing it because someone quetioned him about the 200k transaction he had with his brother through his shell company LLC, where his brother made 18k.

Samy hipocracy as benalvino/bemeruca arguing unwed moms/baby mommas and broken families are bad for/destroying society, but his baby momma and broken family is not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR-zyKDhi40

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2023
budaatum:

Did you not say no evidence would make you change your mind?

Dude, we've proved you wrong enough times that most of us don't bother anymore with your qanon kraken nonsense.

Correction please. You have never proven me wrong on anything. List one instance. One instance only
And if it's a quote I copy pasted which was wrong that's no proof.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

To say nobody takes the maga cultist chairman on nairaland seriously is too kind.

You are not a serious human being.
Republican criminals are all infighting, greene vs boebert, elbow mac vs gaetz and the maga 8, and they are all losing elections here and there, and the culture wars are failing.

Even republiqans in the house are fighting amongst themselves to just pass a simple funding bill.

But I don't think you are interested in all that policy, coz if you do, you'd be ashamed to come here at all, so you are just a degenerate criminal trump cultist whose only motivation is hatred for human liberty.

I'm glad you were able to post. When I see stories like these, I worry that you could be the culprit.

Or part of these 15 black boys who beat a 17 year white student to death.

Please respond to prove you are not in the slammer . Note I only meant you not your liberal friends here, who though indoctrinated don't appear deranged and unstable.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:49am On Nov 15, 2023
IjeBos:
Here is Mr. Comer himself (the man who has spent the last few weeks insinuating Biden did something illegal by loaning his brother 200k with no gain to either person) losing it because someone quetioned him about the 200k transaction he had with his brother through his shell company LLC, where his brother made 18k.

Samy hipocracy as benalvino/bemeruca arguing unwed moms/baby mommas and broken families are bad for/destroying society, but his baby momma and broken family is not.

Biden was ' repaid' with money that had just been wired.
Likely from a fraudulent deal. Feds are not stupid but this is a Biden The Bidens seem to have been loaned an awful lot of money by foreigners. There was a 5m loan from China too.Among many other loans
A loan is not an income earned that you pay taxes on
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:08am On Nov 15, 2023
budaatum:

Did you not say no evidence would make you change your mind?

Dude, we've proved you wrong enough times that most of us don't bother anymore with your qanon kraken nonsense.

This best describes you.

Never play chess with a pigeon.
The pigeon just knocks all the pieces
over.
Then shits all over the board.
Then struts around like it won.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2023
https://rumble.com/v3vujiy-bombshell-congressional-report-outlines-structure-of-censorship-industrial-.html

This is a report on how the censorship industrial complex worked to ensure that republicans were suppressed across media and big tech. The report is just about a week old . ( CNN Iran is blasting it 24/7 in Farsi}.
I'm unable to download the actual 100 page report but this link has an outline.

https://judiciary.house.gov/sites/evo-subsites/republicans-judiciary.house.gov/files/evo-media-document/eip-jira-report-key-takeaways-one-pager-11.6.23.pdf

Now you tell me that Xibiden won in a clear election .

Another reason, as soon as the swing states finished counting votes days after Nov 3 and JB was found to have more votes , Pfizer released good news about their covax. Had they released the news weeks before the election Trump would have gained a lot of credit and more votes. But anything to make him look good could never be allowed.Big pharma were in on the steal too.

I wonder why people think this coordinated election theft will never be fully exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvrKh7kM_Dw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:25am On Nov 15, 2023
More censorship by the transparent Biden admin.
https://docs.fcc.gov/public/attachments/DOC-398244A1.pdf

The author is one of the five FCC commissioners who has served as the FCC General Counsel at one point.He is a republican.

President Biden’s plan hands the Administrative State effective control of all Internet services and infrastructure in the country.

President Biden’s plan allows the FCC to impose unfunded build mandates on ISPs and unlimited monetary fines on every covered entity.

President Biden’s plan sweeps entire industries within the FCC’s jurisdiction for the first time in the agency’s 90-year history.

President Biden’s plan adopts an expansive and disfavored theory of liability that Congress neither directed nor authorized the FCC to adopt.

President Biden’s plan includes price controls.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

I'm glad you were able to post. When I see stories like these, I worry that you could be the culprit.

Or part of these 15 black boys who beat a 17 year white student to death.

Please respond to prove you are not in the slammer . Note I only meant you not your liberal friends here, who though indoctrinated don't appear deranged and unstable.

I don't understand you. I hate any form of violence, ANY! Those boys should be thrown in jail and rot.
I would gladly drill them myself before they throw them into jail.

You are stupid for suggesting a Liberal like me will side with race wars or allow indiscriminate killing by race.
And you are equally stupid to take sides and rightfully ignore mass killings by ANGRY WHITE MALES and BOOK BANNING affecting KIDS, and then point to the me as your guilty conscience, because you are looking for equivalency, you depraved lunatic. You are dumb to even think.

That's why I say you are in a cult, but you are too stupid to recognize that yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

This best describes you.

over.

Maga cultist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2023
The dead republiqan party is just bidding time, time to be buried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

I don't understand you. I hate any form of violence, ANY! Those boys should be thrown in jail and rot.
I would gladly drill them myself before they throw them into jail.

You are stupid for suggesting a Liberal like me will side with race wars or allow indiscriminate killing by race.
And you are equally stupid to take sides and rightfully ignore mass killings by ANGRY WHITE MALES and BOOK BANNING affecting KIDS, and then point to the me as your guilty conscience, because you are looking for equivalency, you depraved lunatic. You are dumb to even think.

That's why I say you are in a cult, but you are too stupid to recognize that yet.
You are usually unstable. Glad you are not the violent type .
As for book banning, any particular book that should not be banned? Parents have a right to know what materials their kids are exposed to.
You might want to read this sob story about a 51 year librarian forced to quit her job because DeSantis Florida don't want some books available to kids.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/florida-book-bans-school-rules/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f001

I condemn all violence, from whoever.
Just to let you know I have setup Enterprise Grade Firewalls to schools and institutions to regulate internet access across Africa. Sophos, Fortigate and Palo Alto. Reason is that many traditional UTM systems are not good at Layer 7 packet inspections and sites are on https nowadays.
So there you go
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

You are usually unstable. Glad you are not the violent type .
As for book banning, any particular book that should not be banned? Parents have a right to know what materials their kids are exposed to.
You might want to read this sob story about a 51 year librarian forced to quit her job because DeSantis Florida don't want some books available to kids.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/interactive/2023/florida-book-bans-school-rules/?utm_campaign=wp_post_most&utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_most&itid=hp-top-table-main_p001_f001

I condemn all violence, from whoever.
Then whats your point, you POS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:
Then whats your point, you POS
You replied when I was editing. See my last.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjeBos:

So shameful hypocrites!

*spits on basilico*

What's more hypocrite? Than a rethug senator calling for a showdown in the senate and defending it on fox, yet these same crooks say Fetterman was disgraceful in his simple hoodies dress. These people are shameless.

*spits on basilico again*

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

You replied when I was editing. See my last.

It's a rhetorical question because you lack any sense of reasoning.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

It's a rhetorical question because you lack any sense of reasoning.

A senior researcher back in the days when we were just throwing network switches everywhere complained about the whirring sound made by a switch jacked up in her office. She made it clear that if she gets used to that noise , it means some specific sound frequency will dull her senses, impairing her hearing at some frequency.
Caption this. When you are indoctrinated by the left, it dulls some part of your reasoning capacity, You only listen to one point of view .
Expand your horizons.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

A senior researcher back in the days when we were just throwing network switches everywhere complained about the whirring sound made by a switch jacked up in her office. She made it clear that if she gets used to that noise , it means some specific sound frequency will dull her senses, impairing her hearing at some frequency.
Caption this. When you are indoctrinated by the left, it dulls some part of your reasoning capacity, You only listen to one point of view .
Expand your horizons.

Expanding your horizon is supporting a criminal who called his political enemies vermins? talks about concentration camps? 94 charges, 4 criminal indictments and twice impeached, and his associates testifying against him?

You are an idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

So shameful hypocrites!

*spits on basilico*

What's more hypocrite? Than a rethug senator calling for a showdown in the senate and defending it on fox, yet these same crooks say Fetterman was disgraceful in his simple hoodies dress. These people are shameless.

Let it out sicko, let it out 😄

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

Expanding your horizon is supporting a criminal who called his political enemies vermins? talks about concentration camps? 94 charges, 4 criminal indictments and twice impeached, and his associates testifying against him?

You are an idiot.

Expanding your horizons means seeking out the truth . Don't be misled by Maddow, CNN, etc. They will impair your reasoning, it's never too late to leave the plantation. If you have time listen to both sides of the divide.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2023
Jew Haters are everywhere. From Obama to this fool in the vid.
Openly pro hands

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxPrYgtIiE4?si=G8loOqb1jr_uHWd7
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Obrigardo:

So shameful hypocrites!

*spits on basilico*

Yeah Republicans are all about performative politcs. Imagine a Senator trying to fight a witness in the Senate chamber, then defending it, then posting this on his Senatorial account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2023
basilico:

This best describes you.

over.

Thankfully, the fact that I've played over a 1940 chess games against at least a 1000 players easily proves you wrong, as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
budaatum:

Thankfully, the fact that I've played over a 1940 chess games against at least a 1000 players easily proves you wrong, as usual.

Your win to lose ratio is 1.22
That's not good enough buda... Try and improve on that cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2023
Looks like Hunter Biden is going to war with the Justice Department. Not sure what the judge will allow, but if he/she does allow the subpoena, it's going to be some interesting testimony under oath by Bill Barr and Trump as to all the shenanigans that happened to initiate this prosecution.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/15/politics/hunter-biden-donald-trump-subpoena/index.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah Republicans are all about performative politcs. Imagine a Senator trying to fight a witness in the Senate chamber, then defending it, then posting this on his Senatorial account.

They are all unserious people. They know that.

You know, asking magat cultists like basilico to name one good thing their cult has actually done to help MAJORITY of americans, they can't say shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2023
IjeBos:
Looks like Hunter Biden is going to war with the Justice Department. Not sure what the judge will allow, but if he/she does allow the subpoena, it's going to be some interesting testimony under oath by Bill Barr and Trump as to all the shenanigans that happened to initiate this prosecution.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/15/politics/hunter-biden-donald-trump-subpoena/index.html

I like this offense. Hunter should go all in and depose the criminal. Let's hear what he has to say under oath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Facebook and IH had banned ada saying 2020 election was rigged.

Over the past year Meta has laid off about 21,000 employees, many of whom worked on election policy.

Get that 21000 employees? Doing what?. Sharing , liking most likely the democrat election candidates and disliking orange man bad

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2023
IjeBos:

You are still hoping that Hunter is not a criminal. That Trump told him to lie on an official gun purchase form that he wasn't a crackhead.😀😀😀
Though these Obama judges will grant him, it's all a mission to get Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2023
Obrigardo:

I like this offense. Hunter should go all in and depose the criminal. Let's hear what he has to say under oath.

Though selective prosecution is hard to prove, they may have a chance here.
-Trump's statements (as President) on Hunter
-Bill Barr's statement on being pressured by Trump on Hunter
-Bill Barr opening up a special intake for Giuliani (Trump's personal lawyer) to give the FBI info
-The way the case was originially opened
-The 5+ year investigation that is still ongoing (how many people get investigated for 5 years?)
-The Congressional investigation and leaks by current IRS agents
-The aborted plea deal (even though it was harder than 99.9% of other people in similar situations)
-And the gun charge that rarely anyone ever gets charged for without an underlying felony.

Going to be an interesting hearing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Many young Americans on tiktok are posting about the Bin Laden letter to America

Never knew there will be a day some Americans will justify the killing of 3,000 fellow Americans on 9/11
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2023
raumdeuter:
Many young Americans on tiktok are posting about the Bin Laden letter to America

Never knew there will be a day some Americans will justify the killing of 3,000 fellow Americans

I wonder if ijebos has posted his own.

Trust me, I stay low-key in this country and I avoid stepping out of my haven.
The country is so polarized

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3945) (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.