Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,376 members, 7,861,037 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3949) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1700532 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2023
bemeruca:

Trust me, I stay low-key in this country and I avoid stepping out of my haven.
The country is so polarized

I hope they get the opportunity to travel more and stay outside of the curated tourist resort and see the real world

Maybe they will appreciate what they have in America more

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:21am On Nov 17, 2023
bemeruca:

I wonder if ijebos has posted his own.

Trust me, I stay low-key in this country and I avoid stepping out of my haven.
The country is so polarized

I think you think and speak more about me than you do those kids of yours. Have you spoken to them yet? How bout that BM err Baby Mama?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2023
IjeBos:

I think you think and speak more about me than you do those kids of yours. Have you spoken to them yet? How bout that BM err Baby Mama?

kikikikikikiki full-monkey, full-donkey ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2023
Joe Biden will not be charged for classified documents He had classified docs only meant to be seen in a SCIF.They are not meant to be removed from there by all means. No note taking no cellphones are allowed into a scif but JB had them in his house.
He had no declass powers as VP.
Some documents were in his garage next to his Corvette. Hunter was living there and there is suspicion that he could have used some of that info in his dealings with Ukraine.
https://nypost.com/2023/01/25/suspicious-hunter-biden-email-may-be-based-on-classified-info-gop-senator/amp/

Other docs were in his Lawyer's office and others were in his library carelessly scattered and probably accessible to many.No charges for him, no FBI Swat raid. Wonderful.
No leaks whatsoever as to the contents of the documents recovered from Joe Biden.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:01am On Nov 17, 2023
Wyoming. The left files a case to bar Trump from appearing on their ballots
Sad. Two states have dismissed such frivolous lawsuits but the left going to court makes Trump expend his time, money and lawyers fighting nuisance value lawsuits
The verdict is not the punishment. The process is the punishment.

The left wants to tie Trump down on the courtroom, making it appear as though he is a vicious criminal. They have succeed in convincing many here though, names withheld.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2023
Small victory for Trump.

But if this doesn’t prove that the judge presiding over the kangaroo NY civil court case is a biased agent of the Democrats trying to take Trump down via legal warfare, then I di t know what will.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2023
MentalCase98:
Small victory for Trump.

But if this doesn’t prove that the judge presiding over the kangaroo NY civil court case is a biased agent of the Democrats trying to take Trump down via legal warfare, then I di t know what will.

According to the epileptic gay boy (ijebos) who enjoys watching his mama take a beating. The dck he sucks (hunter) will get trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
MentalCase98:
Small victory for Trump.

Trump cases. Alvin Bragg saw a crime in Trump paying off the IndecentStar using Trump Org money and declaring that it was reimbursement to Michael Cohen. Sounds farfetched because Trump does not do the books, was the President and his children were running the business. Could argue that the Org brand name stood to lose if Stormy story was leaked just before 2016 elections. That case is a campaign violation.Makes me wonder if he is going to be charged with using his companies money eg flights , meals and accomodations and not declaring them as campaign contributions.

Georgia case and Jackboot DC cases. Premised on his rejection of results. They have to prove there was no fraud if justice is what they are after.

AG James case. Noone was hurt, banks lent money which was repaid after being advised to do due diligence. Punishment sought Fine $250m and banning Trump from doing business in New York.

Florida case. FBI overreach, demanding he hands everything while he was negotiating the return. An indictment. He told someone to delete cctv footage which was not done, That and him talking about Iran attack plans are based on hearsay.

Another case is where he was fined for sexually abusing someone in a high end store, jury found him not guilty of rape. Sexual abuse I didn't hear the exact details of what it involved.She has a suit ongoing for defamation because he said " she not my type"

3 cases to bar him from appearing on ballots, 2 decided, another one filed yesterday.

Clearly all cases are where prosecution is looking for any law he broke to charge him.
In the process gag him and during a campaign season he will be holed up in court endlessly.
Tellingly all the Prosecutors in all these cases are democrats. All the judges save for the Florida one are democrat appointed judges .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
bemeruca:

According to the epileptic gay boy (ijebos) who enjoys watching his mama take a beating. The dck he sucks (hunter) will get trump

I laugh. Trump AG Barr and a whole lot of others to be deposed in a case where Hunter lied when filling an official form.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:14pm On Nov 17, 2023
bemeruca:

There's an undeniable truth in life, small people like you, who like to throw stones always live in the biggest glass houses. I keep telling you everything about you is phony. From your supposed faith to your "family values". Most people who have a "broken family", multiple children out of wedlock and that can't even financially support those children, wouldn't be thrashing single moms, let alone bringing up family dynamics. But here we are, a day in the life of a hypocrite.

A recap, you're a black man who hates other black people and a guy who relies on a single moma, thrashing other single moms.

Well done, you've gone far and beyond.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
IjeBos:

There's an undeniable truth in life, small people like you, who like to throw stones always live in the biggest glass houses. I keep telling you everything about you is phony. From your supposed faith to your "family values". Most people who have a "broken family", multiple children out of wedlock and that can't even financially support those children, wouldn't be thrashing single moms, let alone bringing up family dynamics. But here we are, a day in the life of a hypocrite.

A recap, you're a black man who hates other black people and a guy who relies on a single moma, thrashing other single moms.

Well done, you've gone far and beyond.

You throw stones in a glass house,
you told us your dad beat your mom and you enjoy watching it
you told us your mom is a single mom now because your dad got broke and had to relocate to enugu
you brought up your family talk here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2023
bemeruca:

You throw stones in a glass house,
you told us your dad beat your mom and you enjoy watching it
you told us your mom is a single mom now because your dad got broke and had to relocate to enugu
you brought up your family talk here.

Sounds lke shame I hear. Is the truth of your life so shameful (or are you going to lie on your chldren and deny fathering kids out of wedlock who don't live with you?), you have to make up lies about mine to equal it?

FYI, this is an online forum where posts are saved. I'm sure you can quote my posts with those things you've mentiond, as I always do with your posts, right? Who am I kidding, of course you can't. Lying has become synonomous with breathing to you.

You're a grown man, if you are uncomfortable and ashamed talking about single parenting, why do you bring it up and trash single parents, given your Baby Mamma is a single parent?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2023
IjeBos:

Sounds lke shame I hear. Is the truth of your life so shameful (or are you going to lie on your chldren and deny fathering kids out of wedlock who don't live with you?), you have to make up lies about mine to equal it?

FYI, this is an online forum where posts are saved. I'm sure you can quote my posts with those things you've mentiond, as I always do with your posts, right? Who am I kidding, of course you can't. Lying has become synonomous with breathing to you.

You're a grown man, if you are uncomfortable and ashamed talking about single parenting, why do you bring it up and trash single parents, given your Baby Mamma is a single parent?

you also shared photos of you and a gay friend.
where he took you on his car and you spent the night with him in a motel.
you posted the receipt yourself.
the food,
his car,
posed with him like his Beech

you posted all this yourself.
delete them when you are called out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2023
The speaker has done his job.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:08am On Nov 18, 2023
bemeruca:

What job is that you stupid piece of shit?
Have you ever seen any of the Jan. 6th footage before? The destruction and carnage by maga cultists?

What the fvck are you talking about? the speaker has done his job?
Idioty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:15am On Nov 18, 2023
bemeruca:

Isnt it funny? You had the audacity to screen in gays for criminal trump. LOL
Just like saying Ukrainians for putin.

You guys are silly jokers.
When the Jan 6th committee had these videos on blast, you were still underwater, maybe under a cave.
So what are you celebrating? What do you think you will find in the tapes, that the thousands who are in jail and hundreds who are convicted and serving time haven't experienced?

Did you know the proud boys leaders and the oath keepers are serving decades of jail time for Seditious conspiracy?
Did you know that a Colorado Judge just cited that criminal trump was involved in the insurrection by incitement?

You guys are really really dumb.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:48am On Nov 18, 2023
bemeruca:

Good job. McCarthy did not do this. At least ast now we can see the carnage, bloodshed and riots by Jan 6 protesters.

This is where AI helps. Can capture the terrabytes of footage, narrow down to a face and string all relevant footage together. Well I can never invent the wheel by coming up with my own, others have done it after spending thousands of hours working on facial recognition, Machine Learning etc

Hope the insurrection can now be pointed out.
It was supposedly worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
Popcorn time.Id pike to mention some names.

Ibime, budaatum,Obrigardo, amazontopaz etc The bloody insurrection that led to the death of 5 Capitol police officers is here
https://cha.house.gov/cha-subcommittee-reading-room-fe781e74-d577-4f64-93cc-fc3a8dd8df18

Oh wait. There was a Capitol police officer who cried on the stand, saying it was his worst experience. Footage shall reveal the horrors he saw and what he was doing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:14am On Nov 18, 2023
basilico:

Good job. McCarthy did not do this. At least ast now we can see the carnage, bloodshed and riots by Jan 6 protesters.

This is where AI helps. Can capture the terrabytes of footage, narrow down to a face and string all relevant footage together. Well I can never invent the wheel by coming up with my own, others have done it after spending thousands of hours working on facial recognition, Machine Learning etc

Hope the insurrection can now be pointed out.
It was supposedly worse than Pearl Harbor and 9/11.
Popcorn time.Id pike to mention some names.

Ibime, budaatum,Obrigardo, amazontopaz etc The bloody insurrection that led to the death of 5 Capitol police officers is here
https://cha.house.gov/cha-subcommittee-reading-room-fe781e74-d577-4f64-93cc-fc3a8dd8df18

Oh wait. There was a Capitol police officer who cried on the stand, saying it was his worst experience. Footage shall reveal the horrors he saw and what he was doing

Can Ijebos explain what was going on here?
https:///BenStanton77/status/1725651774713844010?s=20

or is he still Busy with hunters peepee grin
hunter is gonna get trump cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2023
bemeruca:

Can Ijebos explain what was going on here?
https:///BenStanton77/status/1725651774713844010?s=20

or is he still Busy with hunters peepee grin
hunter is gonna get trump cheesy

I like how you just ignored that raving lunatic Obrigardo 😂😂

Everyone now realizes that guy is mentally ill and not worth the terabytes it takes to respond to him. Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:03am On Nov 18, 2023
Obrigardo’s auntie feeling pretty before Covid took her out the game 😂😂☠️

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2023
These lame and pathetic efforts by the democrats to remove Trump from the ballots keep falling apart state by state.

Democrats are such funny people. They say Trump can never win again and then go on to desperately try to rig the election against him.

If you’re so sure he can’t win again in a free and fair election then why all this panic to get him barred from contesting. Face him fairly and let’s see if he can never win again na LMAO

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:17am On Nov 18, 2023
Guys mark my words. You can bookmark this comment and use it against me in the future if I’m wrong; it will be Black and Hispanic Americans that are going to put Trump back in the Whitehouse and that is going to be such a sweet poetic justice is swear 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Obrigardo:

What job is that you stupid piece of shit?
Have you ever seen any of the Jan. 6th footage before? The destruction and carnage by maga cultists?

What the fvck are you talking about? the speaker has done his job?
Idioty

Those two clowns are eediots

The Jan 6th denial effort by Maga cultists only works on Maga cultists. The rest of the public has better things to do

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Ibime:

Those two clowns are eediots

The Jan 6th denial effort by Maga cultists only works on Maga cultists. The rest of the public has better things to do

ibime, stop talking to a mad man, grin are you mad?
by the way, how is Manchester?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
basilico:

It's certain now that these people, maga cultists, are insane and mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
bemeruca:

ibime, stop talking to a mad man, grin are you mad?
by the way, how is Manchester?

FOOLISH MAGA CULTISTS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
MentalCase98:
Obrigardo’s auntie feeling pretty before Covid took her out the game 😂😂☠️

Mynd44 mukina2, focus on the account of the scallywag you guys always ban.

But that ain't anyone related to me though. Just putting the troll in your sights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2023
Democrats keep acting like the problems America faces are not fixable but then the Chinese president flies into California and within days the massive homeless crisis that has plagued that state is miraculously solved.

This is why so many people gravitate towards Trump. It’s not like the man is a genius, he really is not. He just has common sense and the bravery to speak it in this age where political correctness reigns supreme. That’s the honest to God difference between Trump and his detractors. He has common sense and guts which they don’t have.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:43am On Nov 19, 2023
Basilico and Bemeruca who on this thread does this “American wonders” guy remind you of? 😅😅

The guy thought because he had American passport he could oppress a whole Seun Kuti in LAGOS!!!! Hahahahha

He ended up begging. I will post the video of him begging when I find it. I swear it was funny.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CzvSRq9tBu0/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

(1) (2) (3) ... (3946) (3947) (3948) (3949) (3950) (3951) (3952) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: budaatum and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.