Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3972) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1653603 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) ... (4149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
budaatum:

They don't want us to see them bullying Hunter. They know Hunter will definitely stand up and fight back, and they won't be able to control the narrative.

I'm dying to see how their impeachment goes.

I don't know what they are hiding. If he sure for them,it should be done in public. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2023
happney65:

But why should kids be taught gender and sexual materials in the first place?

In Nigeria for Example,before you are introduced to stuffs like that is when you get to I think Junior class 3 or so. When you're about turning into a teen

So what business does kids have with sexuality?

I haven't had the time to read through the talking point of liberals about exposing kids to sexual talk

You "haven't had time to read through the talking points", I respectfully acknowledge, and when you do find time, you seem like one who would consider both sides of the argument and what each side claims to be exposing.

I am what would be referred to as liberal lefty, and I advocate teaching children sex education at an early age because it empowers them against those who would abuse them.

In UK it's called Relationship, Sex and Health Education, and here is the government approved curricula so you see what is taught and decide for yourself. It was introduced because of child sexual abuse.

The lack of education of sex in Nigeria leaves children vulnerable to those who would abuse them, and ensures they would be miseducated. And to prove my point, please go check the Nairaland front-page to see how the young Nigerians view sex if you aren't aware of it already.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
happney65:

I don't know what they are hiding. If he sure for them,it should be done in public. grin

I love how Hunter has put them in a spotlit pickle.

You would think they'd love to do it in public so the world can see what they've been yelling about for years, but I guess that's the magagops for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:25am On Dec 14, 2023
happney65:

In Nigeria for Example,before you are introduced to stuffs like that is when you get to I think Junior class 3 or so. When you're about turning into a teen

I haven't had the time to read through the talking point of liberals about exposing kids to sexual talk

The purpose is to let kids have as much info on sex while still being preteens. This way kids can decide for themselves whether they are really in the right bodies, whether they are gay etc Long before puberty. Kids get to know about sex be it vaginal, oral, anal,safe or unsafe sex, lesbian sex, etc.
It is very important for kids to make these decisions themselves. Schools help kids discover themselves. Some don't let their parents know about their own kids sexual orientation. Some teachers are OK if boys use girls toilets. Schools often democrat run counsel kids to undergo medical transition, block their puberty, get hormonal injections, others have breasts removed while the really trans ones have to their dicks& testicles replaced by an artificial cavity.( A lifelong wound to carry pretending it's a vagina)

Note that these preteen are not old enough to buy beer till they are 21 years old.But the left feels they can make above decisions before they are 10 years.

Well you can see that eventually if kids can decide to change sexual orientation, why can't they have sex with adults. Especially with those paedos who love small boys and girls like Epstein clients

Trust liberals to use some nice sounding words to justify child sex education eg control bullying . Typical stuff paedos would use to groom children

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:43am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

You would think they'd love to do it in public so the world can see what they've been yelling about for years, but I guess that's the magagops for you.

Your Biden is toast. Impeachment inquiry won vote. Hunter and family must testify .
Biden bro, ran a years long scam with his wife Sara. Using their name to get board membership in firm's seeking govt influence or investment funds Their firm also was a conduit of Hunter Biden cash injections from the Chinese etc.
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2023/12/11/who_is_sara_biden_joes_in-law_emerges_as_central_figure_in_foreign_cash_deals_996942.html

Democrats think you are stupid.To them any evidence of fraud by Bidens is not evidence of any crimes.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:58am On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Your Biden is toast. Impeachment inquiry won vote. Hunter and family must testify .

Like dump testified?

Joker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:24am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

Like dump testified?

Joker.

Trump impeachment was
Sham1. Transcript of call asking Ukraine President to look into corruption allegations involving Burisma . Which had Hunter on its board. Interference in elections

Sham2. Jan 6 doctored narrative about his involvement.

JB impeachment is about corruption involving his family. The criminals are his immediate family.

His family should testify.
Sham1 and Sham2 never needed Trump testimony.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

You "haven't had time to read through the talking points", I respectfully acknowledge, and when you do find time, you seem like one who would consider both sides of the argument and what each side claims to be exposing.

I am what would be referred to as liberal lefty, and I advocate teaching children sex education at an early age because it empowers them against those who would abuse them.

In UK it's called Relationship, Sex and Health Education, and here is the government approved curricula so you see what is taught and decide for yourself. It was introduced because of child sexual abuse.

The lack of education of sex in Nigeria leaves children vulnerable to those who would abuse them, and ensures they would be miseducated. And to prove my point, please go check the Nairaland front-page to see how the young Nigerians view sex if you aren't aware of it already.

Thank you. However on this I think I would go with basilico's argument. I see no reason under heaven while kids will be taught sex education meant for teenergers. Kids should be allowed to be kids and not trying to force some indoctrination into them

Even in Nigeria. Children are taught the basics which is nobody except your parents should be allowed to touch your private part and if anybody does,you should let your parents know. This is not indoctrination of any sort.

So I don't see the reason why kids should be taught homosexuality and the likes. Things meant for teens and Adults

Let them grow up to be teens and Adults and decide whatever they want to do with their bodies not when they were kids

I hope you get my point?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:46am On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

The purpose is to let kids have as much info on sex while still being preteens. This way kids can decide for themselves whether they are really in the right bodies, whether they are gay etc Long before puberty. Kids get to know about sex be it vaginal, oral, anal,safe or unsafe sex, lesbian sex, etc.
It is very important for kids to make these decisions themselves. Schools help kids discover themselves. Some don't let their parents know about their own kids sexual orientation. Some teachers are OK if boys use girls toilets. Schools often democrat run counsel kids to undergo medical transition, block their puberty, get hormonal injections, others have breasts removed while the really trans ones have to their dicks& testicles replaced by an artificial cavity.( A lifelong wound to carry pretending it's a vagina)

Note that these preteen are not old enough to buy beer till they are 21 years old.But the left feels they can make above decisions before they are 10 years.

Well you can see that eventually if kids can decide to change sexual orientation, why can't they have sex with adults. Especially with those paedos who love small boys and girls like Epstein clients

Trust liberals to use some nice sounding words to justify child sex education eg control bullying . Typical stuff paedos would use to groom children

I am supporting your argument on this. There is no way kids should be exposed to sexual content. Let them be kids and let them grow up into whatever they want to do when they become Adults.

Real sexual contents are for Adults and should remain the same.

I am not a liberal nor conservative. I only support what I believe is right. But on showing and teaching kids sexual content,I don't support it at all

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50am On Dec 14, 2023
happney65:

I am supporting your argument on this. There is no way kids should be exposed to sexual content. Let them be kids and let them grow up into whatever they want to do when they become Adults.

Real sexual contents are for Adults and should remain the same.

I am not a liberal nor conservative. I only support what I believe is right. But on showing and teaching kids sexual content,I don't support it at all

That makes you homophobic or transphobic,
Or whatever slurs liberals slaps on you.
Liberals are all knowing, they know all that is good for all of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lyrics269: 8:05am On Dec 14, 2023
happney65:

But kids are exposed to sex already from their parents flaunting it and from subtle children move or from friends.
If sex education was started like this most teenage pregnancy would be prevented.
Kids need to know that it is okay to be gay or trans
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Lyrics269:

But kids are exposed to sex already from their parents flaunting it and from subtle children move or from friends.
If sex education was started like this most teenage pregnancy would be prevented.

Wonderful.

So why don't we allow kids to start driving at 10?

Or start taking acholic drinks at 6

Why don't we allow them to start smoking at 5.

It should be okay to be a drunk or a smoker at 5 or 3 or even 1.

Kids should be allowed to do what the hell they want to do.

Isn't it?

Right?

P.S. Most parents do not flaunt sex in their children's faces. They DON'T. My own parents never did. Married over 40years. Na belle we dey see. grin

We never saw them making out and the same with most parents too nowadays.

You wait till your kids are asleep before you do anything with yourselves. So saying parents flaunt sex in their children faces is one of those untrue liberal talks that doesn't seem to hold any water

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:48am On Dec 14, 2023
Lyrics269:

This would be acceptable to you. After all children know where babies come from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhCAoZ7vPrU
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

They don't want us to see them bullying Hunter. They know Hunter will definitely stand up and fight back, and they won't be able to control the narrative.

I'm dying to see how their impeachment goes.

The fools are rushing back home for Christmas after voting for the useless inquiry. A handful of gop reps and senators are voicing out now that there is no evidence of anything. They are just butthurt from criminal trump's double impeachment record so they want to attack President Biden, nothing else.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

That makes you homophobic or transphobic,
Or whatever slurs liberals slaps on you.
Liberals are all knowing, they know all that is good for all of us.

Every time, you show how dumb you are.
You will be the fool slapping names on him for nothing.
Sane people everywhere would never allow kids to be sexualized, no matter your political stand.
But what would you say about the growing number of white men, majorly republicans, raping little kids.
You'll see many arrest records everyday of pastors, cops, daycare workers etc all raping kids and sexually molesting minors.
But the foolish basilico loco sees nothing wrong there as long as they are republicans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Lyrics269: 11:39am On Dec 14, 2023
happney65:

Wonderful.

So why don't we allow kids to start driving at 10?

Or start taking acholic drinks at 6

Why don't we allow them to start smoking at 5.

It should be okay to be a drunk or a smoker at 5 or 3 or even 1.

Kids should be allowed to do what the hell they want to do.

Isn't it?

Right?

P.S. Most parents do not flaunt sex in their children's faces. They DON'T. My own parents never did. Married over 40years. Na belle we dey see. grin
We never saw them making out and the same with most parents too nowadays.
You wait till your kids are asleep before you do anything with yourselves. So saying parents flaunt sex in their children faces is one of those untrue liberal talks that doesn't seem to hold any water
Seeing someone pregnant is an indirect way of showing sex to kids. Kids know where baby come from. You better tell them or they learn.
Also how's sex and sexuality which are basic aspect of behavior connected to smoking and driving?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Biden bro, ran a years long scam with his wife Sara. Using their name to get board membership in firm's seeking govt influence or investment funds Their firm also was a conduit of Hunter Biden cash injections from the Chinese etc.
https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2023/12/11/who_is_sara_biden_joes_in-law_emerges_as_central_figure_in_foreign_cash_deals_996942.html

Democrats think you are stupid.To them any evidence of fraud by Bidens is not evidence of any crimes.

We’ve heard from Mitt Romney, Chuck Grassley, and multiple other Republicans in Congress that there’s no evidence to warrant an Impeachment inquiry against President Biden.

Everyone understands why MAGA Republicans in the House are doing this. This is a desperate attempt to divert attention from the (likely) Republican candidate for president who has been criminally indicted 4 times and found liable for rape.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Let's not forget, leftist are trying to normalize sex with children. They are even trying to change the word used to identify child sex offenders to something that sounds innocent.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

I am against impeaching him… thankfully they said it's just an inquiry to investigate further. But if this was against trump Budaatum and his TDS friends will be singing Hallelujah but since it's against Biden, he is innocent no matter what. Look at Hunter and how they still not believe the filth of a son is a crack head. Imagine if it was Donald Trump junior. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lyrics269:

So teach the kids MouthAction and Mouth Gig etc. tell them it is okay to masturbate even if they don't experience sexual urge. Tell them it feels good to have sex with grown-ups. Is that what you want for kids? Because that is what some of these books are teaching them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Every time, you show how dumb you are.
You will be the fool slapping names on him for nothing.
Sane people everywhere would never allow kids to be sexualized, no matter your political stand.
But what would you say about the growing number of white men, majorly republicans, raping little kids.
You'll see many arrest records everyday of pastors, cops, daycare workers etc all raping kids and sexually molesting minors.
But the foolish basilico loco sees nothing wrong there as long as they are republicans.

Everything to you is republican, trump. Even the Aunty trump killed will call you foolish.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
Lyrics269:

Seeing someone pregnant is an indirect way of showing sex to kids. Kids know where baby come from. You better tell them or they learn.
Also how's sex and sexuality which are basic aspect of behavior connected to smoking and driving?

are you serious grin
gud lawd hahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2023
bemeruca:

Everything to you is republican, trump. Even the Aunty trump killed will call you foolish.

Give it up you scum. The person I lost wasn't even a female. Sucks to make fun of the dead or using the dead to get an erection. Don't you feel stupid doing it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
bemeruca:

I am against impeaching him… thankfully they said it's just an inquiry to investigate further. But if this was against trump Budaatum and his TDS friends will be singing Hallelujah but since it's against Biden, he is innocent no matter what. Look at Hunter and how they still not believe the filth of a son is a crack head. Imagine if it was Donald Trump junior. grin

Like the impeachment inquiry will lead anywhere. Let's see if the Republicans can stretch their hands and set up a special counsel. And then a repeat of Benghazi with nothing to show for.
The dumbest people are the ones who even think this bogus circus is even a thing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
bemeruca:

So teach the kids MouthAction and Mouth Gig etc. tell them it is okay to masturbate even if they don't experience sexual urge. Tell them it feels good to have sex with grown-ups. Is that what you want for kids? Because that is what some of these books are teaching them.

I'll bet my house that you were molested as a kid / preteen. I know the guilt and it usually comes from abused people like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Give it up you scum. The person I lost wasn't even a female. Sucks to make fun of the dead or using the dead to get an erection. Don't you feel stupid doing it?

Dude, Trump did not kill any Aunty. You are making fun of the dead. But for me, I can say what I want if you like to make it about your deranged self that's your business.

YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT LOST SOMETHING THEY LOVE. I LOST A LOT OF CHICKENS! I CUT THE NECK OF THE CHICKENS AND CRIED AS I WAS EATING THE SWEET MEAT BECAUSE IT WAS DELICIOUS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

I'll bet my house that you were molested as a kid / preteen. I know the guilt and it usually comes from abused people like you.

hmmm... so you support teaching kids to be a porn star? Now i know why you are budaatum are buddies. Peeaeedo buddies

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Like the impeachment inquiry will lead anywhere. Let's see if the Republicans can stretch their hands and set up a special counsel. And then a repeat of Benghazi with nothing to show for.
The dumbest people are the ones who even think this bogus circus is even a thing.

well, Dems set a precedence abi?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

Hunter is already indicted on tax evasion. From monies he obtained using his family name. JB said he was never involved in his son's businesses . Hunter the fool yesterday said his father was never financially involved in his business
'Involved' is key. He was representing Chinese govt companies, implies JB was a conduit to these contacts. Hunter has never registered as a Foreign agent , he violated FARA for which nothing short of another indictment is a must.
So Hunter declares JB was involved in his businesses but not financially .
Stinks to high heavens considering Hunter was wiring money to at least 9 family members, at least two cheques paid out to JB as loan repayments came from China.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Hunter is already indicted on tax evasion. From monies he obtained using his family name. JB said he was never involved in his son's businesses . Hunter the fool yesterday said his father was never financially involved in his business
'Involved' is key. He was representing Chinese govt companies, implies JB was a conduit to these contacts. Hunter has never registered as a Foreign agent , he violated FARA for which nothing short of another indictment is a must.
So Hunter declares JB was involved in his businesses but not financially .
Stinks to high heavens considering Hunter was wiring money to at least 9 family members, at least two cheques paid out to JB as loan repayments came from China.

Why are you calling Hunter Biden a fool? why are you angry?
He was never in government or had a govt. position or collected $2bn from the Saudis. Heck he didnt even have patents in china.
So whats your problem? I can easily call criminal trump a former president who made disastrous policies that changed things in my life and republicans in power who make policies that affect me and in my workplace, fools.

You need to check yourself, you may be very sick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2023
bemeruca:

well, Dems set a precedence abi?

Stop talking rubbish, there was evidence of both criminal trump's impeachments.
You must be a foolish dodo to think criminal trump is spot clean and smart. When you know better.

Well i won't talk too much, lets wait for the death knell from the Supreme Court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
bemeruca:

There is no way Biden is getting impeached by a democrat controlled senate. If he was Kamala is even worse.
I am for an impeachment inquiry for several reasons.
Expose media lies . The media lies for the democrats. An inquiry will expose the truth about their lies regarding Joe Biden corruption and his son's laptop lies. Hopefully some will see the media for what it is.An evil propaganda complex shaping opinions on all matters including topics as paedophilia, election integrity, censorship , Jan 6 , COVID-19, climate change etc.
Expose DoJ, FBI and Intelligence Community for what they are. Corrupt tax payer funded bodies beholden to a small clique. The judiciary and especially lefty judges who convict people on trumped up charges.Prosecuters who indict people on phony charges, hide exculpatory evidence , bankrupt their targets and force them to guilty plea deals.
In particular, the FBI has buried evidence of wrong doing by people in favour.
Examples. Epstein death, his fellow paedos and the activities at Paedo island. They visited the island and nothing has ever been leaked out on what they found.
Hunter Biden laptop .Rudy Giuliani told them to take a copy of his laptop saying it has CP. They never did. They had evidence of this Hunter impeachment since back 2019 and lied about his laptop which they later said was authentic.
Antony Weiner Huma Abedin Hillary PA laptpp. Had thousands of Emails to/from Clinton which definitely had classified doss during her time at State Department. They buried it
Jan 6 pipe bomber They have fooaage of the guy but noone has ever been arrested

(1) (2) (3) ... (3969) (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) ... (4149) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.