Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1673668 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
Basilico loco isn't ashamed yet?
How can you be constantly pelted with lies and you think you are mentally ok?
Only maga cultists will be fooled with this brazen lie.

Na waoooooooooooo

Meanwhile Gas nationally is just around $3

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Laughing my ass out here lol grin grin

Watch criminal trump explaining his indictments to stupid people
https://twitter.com/i/status/1735157102539108694

Criminal trump is the most moronic person alive, i swear grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:
Basilico loco isn't ashamed yet?
How can you be constantly pelted with lies and you think you are mentally ok?
Only maga cultists will be fooled with this brazen lie.

Na waoooooooooooo

Meanwhile Gas nationally is just around $3

I fear for your safety when you finally realize the truth. I hope you are not suicidal

This graph should show you what a blunder Biden is. By disrupting oil exploration, squandering money on green energy, provoking Ukraine war the increases in gas prices were 100% avoidable..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Hunter is already indicted on tax evasion. From monies he obtained using his family name.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

There is no way Biden is getting impeached by a democrat controlled senate. If he was Kamala is even worse.
I am for an impeachment inquiry for several reasons.
Expose media lies ......

This is why you get some consideration that that stupid idiot doesn't get though you both do scrape the bottom of the barrel, and the more of you one reads the more one is likely to puke, which is why I barely get past your first paragraphs.

I want this impeachment inquiry too, and I want it done in public too, so whoever is lying is exposed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

I fear for your safety when you finally realize the truth. I hope you are not suicidal

This graph should show you what a blunder Biden is. By disrupting oil exploration, squandering money on green energy, provoking Ukraine war the increases in gas prices were 100% avoidbale..

So what the fvck you talking about? Right now its about $3 nationally. I MEAN RIGHT NOW!
So what the shit you saying?
Who is lying here, I or criminal trump?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:06pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Every time, you show how dumb you are.
You will be the fool slapping names on him for nothing.
Sane people everywhere would never allow kids to be sexualized, no matter your political stand.
But what would you say about the growing number of white men, majorly republicans, raping little kids.
You'll see many arrest records everyday of pastors, cops, daycare workers etc all raping kids and sexually molesting minors.
But the foolish basilico loco sees nothing wrong there as long as they are republicans.

You owe me an apology. Im totally against sexualization of kids. Which had you bothered to read, this seems to be a precursor to legalizing child sex.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

This graph should show you what a blunder Biden is. By disrupting oil exploration, squandering money on green energy, provoking Ukraine war the increases in gas prices were 100% avoidbale..

---How did Biden provoke the Russia-Ukraine war?---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:11pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

So what the fvck you talking about? Right now its about $3 nationally. I MEAN RIGHT NOW!
So what the shit you saying?
Who is lying here, I or criminal trump?

Are you OK. I picked the graph from Forbes Practically showing same value as you mentioned but draws comparative data from Bush era.
Take your meds.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Are you OK. I picked the graph from Forbes Practically showing same value as you mentioned but draws comparative data from Bush era.
Take your meds.

And being the idiot that you are, you don't live in reality.
But i live in the moment and right now it's $3 and some places about $2.30. Stop talking shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

You owe me an apology. Im totally against sexualization of kids. Which had you bothered to read, this seems to be a precursor to legalizing child sex.

Damn liar. Most maga cultists are closeted pedos. You are from the cult of republicans who practice child marriages in rural ohio, kentucky, alabama and the demographic highly involved in cousin marriage and incest. Did you know rudy guilianni married his cousin?

But you rail against liberals while comfortably leaving out your inclinations for pedophilia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
feedthenation:

---How did Biden provoke the Russia-Ukraine war?---

Oh you didn't know. Biden takes a weekend off every weekend.
He pretended to be in his Delaware home where those classified docs that he stole were strewn over carelessly next to his 1967 Corvette.
He flew to Moscow under an assumed name. Donned in a ghily camo suit , armed himself with a Barrett 50mm caliber sniper rifle with a scope 10X magnification power. He took a pot shot at Putin but missed.
Putin thought it was a Ukrainian sniper, so enraged was he that invaded Ukraine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Damn liar. Most maga cultists are closeted pedos. You are from the cult of republicans who practice child marriages in rural ohio, kentucky, alabama and the demographic highly involved in cousin marriage and incest. Did you know rudy guilianni married his cousin?

But you rail against liberals while comfortably leaving out your inclinations for pedophilia.

Humans have faults. Some hide their vile actions under the banner of religion. Some races like Asians have a lot of inbreeding..Muslims too inbreed a lot. Better channel your inbreeding hatred to the two groups who institutionalize it.
Xtiamity is against paedos. Unless you are now twisting facts that liberals are the more likely to be staunch Xtians.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

And being the idiot that you are, you don't live in reality.
But i live in the moment and right now it's $3 and some places about $2.30. Stop talking shit.

You sound unleashed. I have not disputed the prices. I pulled up data to show Biden flopping, causing high gas prices. And now you bragging they are lower than when his policies and actions caused a global spike .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2023
Someone please tell me if you think this person has a functioning brain!

basilico:

He pretended to be in his Delaware home where those classified docs that he stole were strewn over carelessly next to his 1967 Corvette.
He flew to Moscow under an assumed name. Donned in a ghily camo suit , armed himself with a Barrett 50mm caliber sniper rifle with a scope 10X magnification power. He took a pot shot at Putin but missed.
Putin thought it was a Ukrainian sniper, so enraged was he that invaded Ukraine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:
Someone please tell me if you think this person has a functioning brain!

I remember likening your comments to a teacher marking homework.
Too bad, you ain't up to the task of understanding your child's homework.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:56pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

I remember likening your comments to a teacher marking homework.
Too bad, you ain't up to the task of understanding your child's homework.

The child I teach would not present the ignorance you present as homework, because what you've presented contains no rational thought nor reasoning, which is what I teach.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

The child I teach would not present the ignorance you present as homework, because what you've presented contains no rational thought nor reasoning, which is what I teach.

You must be a dunderhead since you never seem to understand sarcasm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

You must be a dunderhead since you never seem to understand sarcasm.

I do not assume you are being sarcastic because you are rather unsarcastic with a lot of rubbish you spew here.

Label your sarcasm so it can't be misconstrued for your usual maga qanon kraken please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

I do not assume you are being sarcastic because you are rather unsarcastic with a lot of rubbish you spew here.

Label your sarcasm so it can't be misconstrued for your usual maga qanon kraken please.

Blame your literacy teacher. I label the next line in bold as sarcasm for the sake of budaatum.
Joe Biden read this too ( He has phoned me) and he laughed so hard you could see his last molar.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico loco isn't ashamed yet? Has self awareness creeped in?
Just check out this in your face blatant racism. Stuffs like this is what makes maga cultists like basilico loco sick. Stuffs that gives ben a hard on erection, just to hate the black man.

These are the hateful racist people that inspire these scumbags.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2023
budaatum:

He doesn't know what sarcasm means when his maga cultism is all a dark creepy and comedic sarcasm, a big funny lie. He is disconnected from reality, cognitive dissonance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2023
basilico:

Well let me tell you something that's true and that you can confirm with news reports. Criminal trump met lavrov and kislyak in the Oval office. Criminal trump wooed putin with trump towers moscow. The GOP Senate Intelligence committee came to the conclusion that the trump campaign actively sought help from putin. There was always a price off to putin for Zelensky not agreeing to criminal trumps pressure campaign. All the while criminal trump was pulling the US out of NATO.

All these are reported and published evidence. Stop talking like an idiot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Things are heating up behind the scenes

Unusual Supreme Court Speed
Jack Smith in possession of criminal trumps DMs
Rudy boasted about testifying in Moss defamation case, chickened out.
Jack Smith looking into Eastman's intent.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Obrigardo:

Well let me tell you something that's true and that you can confirm with news reports. Criminal trump met lavrov and kislyak in the Oval office. Criminal trump wooed putin with trump towers moscow. The GOP Senate Intelligence committee came to the conclusion that the trump campaign actively sought help from putin. There was always a price off to putin for Zelensky not agreeing to criminal trumps pressure campaign. All the while criminal trump was pulling the US out of NATO.

All these are reported and published evidence. Stop talking like an idiot.

I doubt Twitter bots would ever believe that story.
Trump had plans to build in Moscow long before his first win.
As a president he had rights to meet anyone.
Has BriberyJoe invited Netanyahu to WH?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:17am On Dec 15, 2023
Budaatum
Your climate change religion friends looking at himan breath as a contributor to global warming. If himans were a big cause what then, kill of undesirables? Fortunately we are not.Be happy no reason to kick your ass from UK for now

Exhaled human breath can contain small, elevated concentrations of methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O), both of which contribute to global warming
The percentage of methane producers (MPs) identified in this study was 31%. The percentage of MPs was higher in older age groups with 25% of people under the age of 30 classified as MPs compared to 40% in the 30+ age group. Females (38%) were more likely to be MPs than males (25%
.We estimate a total emission of 1.04 (0.86-1.40) of CH4 and 0.069 (0.066-0.072) of N2O in human breath annually in the UK, the equivalent of 53.9 (47.8-60.0) of CO2. In terms of magnitude, these values are approximatel 0.05% and 0.1% of the total emissions of CH4 and N2O reported in the UK national greenhouse gas inventories

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:35am On Dec 15, 2023
Lesley Wolfe. She helped cover up Biden crime family corruption. Has retired to spend more time with her family.She appeared for deposition on Thursday by house judiciary committee.
One by one The rats begin to scurry.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:01am On Dec 15, 2023
Obrigardo:
Things are heating up behind the scenes

Unusual Supreme Court Speed
Jack Smith in possession of criminal trumps DMs
Rudy boasted about testifying in Moss defamation case, chickened out.
Jack Smith looking into Eastman's intent.

Rudy Giuliani. The case is partisan. Ruby and her daughter recieved threats after someone created a parody account and posted their confessions.This person is known to FBI , has been interviewed and has not been sued. FBI redacts his name also.
Then the video was released of them double & triple counting votes. FBI gbi etc said they found no violations Clear lie because the video is there.
Again Bill Barr said FBI had investigated all complaints by Nov 29 2020. Yet Ruby and her daughter had not been interviewed by then.
To make it worse in the defamation suit the judge found Giuliani guilty because he did not provide documents to the court in time. Reason was the FBI had already confiscated everything from.him.
The two broke asses want $40m and have a battery of lawyers.
Who is paying these lawyers?
This is another case of using law to punish an opponent. Tie them up in court, lose case and pay legal fees to the accusers lawyers who are probably billing $1000 an hour.
The process is the punishment. If this case lands at the supreme court It will be reversed. Damage to Giuliani will have been done already.
As for Giuliani famous confession, he said he will not challenge the accusations in court by reason that his speech was protected by first amendment.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2023
You see how corrupt Fbi is. This former agent in charge of new York field office was leading efforts to investigate Trump Russia collusion hoax created by Hillary Clinton.
He has been charged for colluding with a Russian to evade sanctions.
Sentenced to four years.

The irony. He knew very well Trump was not colluding with Russia as he investigated. He never resigned or spoke about the big Muh Russia hoax.
Yet it turns out he was the one colluding with Russians after he left employment.
One more case of Democrats accusing someone else of doing the exactly same thing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:53am On Dec 15, 2023
Ha. Has basilico slept? He's always here, US time and Naija time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2023
IjeBos:
Ha. Has basilico slept? He's always here, US time and Naija time.

I'm sometimes 3-5 hours ahead of GMT.
Can someone say Amen? I actually fly around
Happy?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:
Budaatum
Your climate change religion friends looking at himan breath as a contributor to global warming.

You'd likely claim you are being sarcastic, but all I see is you being stupid, and I don't waste my time with stupidity.

Let me know when you engage your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3970) (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.