Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1686059 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

You'd likely claim you are being sarcastic, but all I see is you being stupid, and I don't waste my time with stupidity.

Let me know when you engage your brain.

I'm bringing you up to speed. If they start looking for evidence that human breath causes global warming, then what will be their solution? Depopulate the world? Starting off with the undesirables.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38091323/

You do realize this is from NIH body that Dr. Fauci headed.

My brain is fully engaged.Wisdom will kill me one day.😁😁😁

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

I'm bringing you up to speed.
You are trying to slow me down by occupying my time with your stupid magakraken, and you are woefully failing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

You are trying to slow me down by occupying my time with your stupid magakraken, and you are woefully failing.

Fail. Those racists in UK need an a tiny excuse to kick out foreigners
Build some permanent house in your village You never know when they kick you out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

Fail. Those racists in UK need an a tiny excuse to kick out foreigners.

Racists do not kick anyone anywhere in UK bas, because, if they dared, every one kicks back as you very well know.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

There is no way Biden is getting impeached by a democrat controlled senate. If he was Kamala is even worse.
I am for an impeachment inquiry for several reasons.
Expose media lies . The media lies for the democrats. An inquiry will expose the truth about their lies regarding Joe Biden corruption and his son's laptop lies. Hopefully some will see the media for what it is.An evil propaganda complex shaping opinions on all matters including topics as paedophilia, election integrity, censorship , Jan 6 , COVID-19, climate change etc.
Expose DoJ, FBI and Intelligence Community for what they are. Corrupt tax payer funded bodies beholden to a small clique. The judiciary and especially lefty judges who convict people on trumped up charges.Prosecuters who indict people on phony charges, hide exculpatory evidence , bankrupt their targets and force them to guilty plea deals.
In particular, the FBI has buried evidence of wrong doing by people in favour.
Examples. Epstein death, his fellow paedos and the activities at Paedo island. They visited the island and nothing has ever been leaked out on what they found.
Hunter Biden laptop .Rudy Giuliani told them to take a copy of his laptop saying it has CP. They never did. They had evidence of this Hunter impeachment since back 2019 and lied about his laptop which they later said was authentic.
Antony Weiner Huma Abedin Hillary PA laptpp. Had thousands of Emails to/from Clinton which definitely had classified doss during her time at State Department. They buried it
Jan 6 pipe bomber They have fooaage of the guy but noone has ever been arrested

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends:

Interviews and records reviewed by The Associated Press provide new insights into his financial deals, which risks undercutting the force of James Comer's central arguments in his impeachment inquiry of President Biden.

As Comer works to "deliver the transparency and accountability that the American people demand" through the GOP's investigation, his own finances and relationships have begun to draw notice, too, including his ties to prominent local figures who have complicated pasts not all that dissimilar to some of those caught up in his Biden probe.

https://apnews.com/article/comer-shell-company-biden-hunter-impeachment-6fde28673d5dced307b95cab8425c7ba

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

I'm bringing you up to speed. If they start looking for evidence that human breath causes global warming, then what will be their solution? Depopulate the world? Starting off with the undesirables.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/38091323/

You do realize this is from NIH body that Dr. Fauci headed.

My brain is fully engaged.Wisdom will kill me one day.😁😁😁

I do not think you have a clue what wisdom is bas, you barely understand data and information.

Humans cause global warming, is an established fact. The more of you humans there are the more you pollute, and you shouldn't need a study to understand this. Just step out your house and see how dirty your neighbourhood is, though in your case I'd bet you only need to look around except you've shown reason for me to believe you can not see.

Yes, "Depopulate the world", is the solution, though to ignorant maga you, that means "Starting off with the undesirables", as if you've never heard some yelling they shall not be replaced and China one child and Black Lives Matter etc. etc.

"The world’s population is more than three times larger than it was in the mid-twentieth century. The global human population reached 8.0 billion in mid-November 2022 from an estimated 2.5 billion people in 1950, adding 1 billion people since 2010 and 2 billion since 1998. The world’s population is expected to increase by nearly 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from the current 8 billion to 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 10.4 billion in the mid-2080s.
https://www.un.org/en/global-issues/population

All those people will join already dirty polluting you and pollute the earth with your dirty breath. Except we've found a solution a very long time ago to slow that growth and it's called education.

When men married more than one wife, they had hundreds of children, but the fear of the gods entered you so you now educate your daughters to be worthy of a man to themselves and you teach them to sexually protect themselves so they don't get diseased and can bear a manageable number of children that she and her husband can bring up to do well in life which reduces the growth in population. Even you having fewer children than your grandfather had has reduced the breath polluting human beings on this earth. And there's the maga who is stupid and doesn't yet know that stupidity kills so doesn't take responsibility for its own ignorant stupid maga view and it's own maga death and eventual maga extinction which will significantly reduce the human polluting breath, so why should any one need to depopulate the earth by getting rid of the undesirables that are getting rid of themselves, pray tell me bas?

My own projection for 2100 is 12-15 billion so you know. Impoverished nations will become more educated and therefore cleaner and wealthier and can afford more children of whom fewer will die of pollution and on whom they will spend that increase in wealth to reduce polluting the world their great grand children will live in and prosper. But that depends on your qanon kraken maga view not prevailing, I know, or we might just find the world depopulated to 5 billion breathing human polluters by 2050.

You have people you are responsible for bas, and should watch what you eat so you know what you feed them.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2023
feedthenation:

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends:

'Roughly 1,600 acres (645 hectares) in all', is like Gates and Bezos fighting for consumer rights and Saudi and Shell for "depopulate the world".

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2023
feedthenation:

Interviews and records reviewed by The Associated Press provide new insights into his financial deals, which risks undercutting the force of James Comer's central arguments in his impeachment inquiry of President Biden.

As Comer works to "deliver the transparency and accountability that the American people demand" through the GOP's investigation, his own finances and relationships have begun to draw notice, too, including his ties to prominent local figures who have complicated pasts not all that dissimilar to some of those caught up in his Biden probe.

https://apnews.com/article/comer-shell-company-biden-hunter-impeachment-6fde28673d5dced307b95cab8425c7ba

Ad hominem by mainstream media hawk APNEWS
James Comer can be a murderer, a gangster or whatever else .
James Biden ran a mafia extortion ring where the brand was his name. Chinese, Russians Romanian etc sent money to shell companies controlled by his son .
What does James Comer have to do with this?

Lately it hit me that JB is going down for sure if justice is served. Two reasons
There is a Ukraine oligarch who bribed JB and Hunter with $5m each. FBI was informed by their trusted source and they hid that info FD1024 from Comer until he found a copy. The source told FBI that the oligarch had 17 recordings of calls , two with JB and 15 with Hunter. If the impeachment gets hold of them Joe is toast. Comer has nothing to do with Joe being bribed
Secondly Joe used 3 email aliases as VP. The archivist has 70000 pages of those emails but has only released 14 of them. The impeachment will reveal what's in all those emails.
We know Joe denies being involved ( {latest is financially) with his crackpot sons business.
WH is pulling all stops to stonewall JB bank records. Archivist is stonewalling release of those emails from his alias addresses. There must be classified info in them, which makes Jackboot case be viewed as a pure witch-hunt.
Joe is basically toast.
Comer for whatever personal info is leaked out, has the physical evidence to send Bribery Joe to gitmo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

I do not think you have a clue what wisdom is bas, you barely understand data and information.

Humans cause global warming, is an established fact. The more of you humans there are the more you pollute, and you shouldn't need a study to understand this. Just step out your house and see how dirty your neighbourhood is, though in your case I'd bet you only need to look around except you've shown reason for me to believe you can not see.

Yes, "Depopulate the world", is the solution, though to ignorant maga you, that means "Starting off with the undesirables", as if you've never heard some yelling they shall not be replaced and China one child and Black Lives Matter etc. etc.

"The world’s population is more than three times larger than it was in the mid-twentieth century. The global human population reached 8.0 billion in mid-November 2022 from an estimated 2.5 billion people in 1950, adding 1 billion people since 2010 and 2 billion since 1998. The world’s population is expected to increase by nearly 2 billion persons in the next 30 years, from the current 8 billion to 9.7 billion in 2050 and could peak at nearly 10.4 billion in the mid-2080s.
https://www.un.org/en/global-issues/population

All those people will join already dirty polluting you and pollute the earth with your dirty breath. Except we've found a solution a very long time ago to slow that growth and it's called education.

When men married more than one wife, they had hundreds of children, but the fear of the gods entered you so you now educate your daughters to be worthy of a man to themselves and you teach them to sexually protect themselves so they don't get diseased and can bear a manageable number of children that she and her husband can bring up to do well in life which reduces the growth in population. Even you having fewer children than your grandfather had has reduced the breath polluting human beings on this earth. And there's the maga who is stupid and doesn't yet know that stupidity kills so doesn't take responsibility for its own ignorant stupid maga view and it's own maga death and eventual maga extinction which will significantly reduce the human polluting breath, so why should any one need to depopulate the earth by getting rid of the undesirables that are getting rid of themselves, pray tell me bas?

My own projection for 2100 is 12-15 billion so you know. Impoverished nations will become more educated and therefore cleaner and wealthier and can afford more children of whom fewer will die of pollution and on whom they will spend that increase in wealth to reduce polluting the world their great grand children will live in and prosper. But that depends on your qanon kraken maga view not prevailing, I know, or we might just find the world depopulated to 5 billion breathing human polluters by 2050.

You have people you are responsible for bas, and should watch what you eat so you know what you feed them.

Fool, they are talking about human breath
. Exhaled human breath can contain small, elevated concentrations of methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O), both of which contribute to global warming.

But you want to talk about wisdom. Yeah right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
bemeruca:

Fool, they are talking about human breath

You really can not hide how stupid you are can you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

There is a Ukraine oligarch who bribed JB and Hunter with $5m each.

Your stupid idiot friend showed how difficult complex reasoning is for maga. You start with mules 2000 and maga yourself in kraken.

It was an informer that said a CEO told him, and not "there is".

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-republicans-seek-fbi-document-alleges-scheme-involving/story?id=99057867

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

You really can not hide how stupid you are can you.

The only stupid I see here is you.
Basilico highlighted an underlying implication - that human existence alone is viewed as polluting the planet.
We know how they want to kill Cows right? But you have the head of a rock. You wrote a book about something else.

Exhaled human breath can contain small, elevated concentrations of methane (CH4) and nitrous oxide (N2O), both of which contribute to global warming.

My question to you, if it's natural to breath how can it be a contributing factor to global warming?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

Rudy Giuliani. The case is partisan. Ruby and her daughter recieved threats after someone created a parody account and posted their confessions.This person is known to FBI , has been interviewed and has not been sued. FBI redacts his name also.
Then the video was released of them double & triple counting votes. FBI gbi etc said they found no violations Clear lie because the video is there.
Again Bill Barr said FBI had investigated all complaints by Nov 29 2020. Yet Ruby and her daughter had not been interviewed by then.
To make it worse in the defamation suit the judge found Giuliani guilty because he did not provide documents to the court in time. Reason was the FBI had already confiscated everything from.him.
The two broke asses want $40m and have a battery of lawyers.
Who is paying these lawyers?
This is another case of using law to punish an opponent. Tie them up in court, lose case and pay legal fees to the accusers lawyers who are probably billing $1000 an hour.
The process is the punishment. If this case lands at the supreme court It will be reversed. Damage to Giuliani will have been done already.
As for Giuliani famous confession, he said he will not challenge the accusations in court by reason that his speech was protected by first amendment.

If you listen to yourself again you'll wonder how further down the stupid hole you've fallen, broke ass nigga.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

Your stupid idiot friend showed how difficult complex reasoning is for maga. You start with mules 2000 and maga yourself in kraken.

It was an informer that said a CEO told him, and not "there is".

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/house-republicans-seek-fbi-document-alleges-scheme-involving/story?id=99057867

The Senate GOP says bullshit on the circus. But leave it to basikolo to unsurp Old wealthy white senators with extensive info about the inner workings of their govt. They said no evidence in this BS impeachment inquiry. On what basis is the house GOP going to set up a special counsel?
These people are just propelled by hate because criminal trump is marshaling them with an eye for an eye.
But they are failing woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2023
basilico:

Rudy Giuliani. The case is partisan. Ruby and her daughter recieved threats after someone created a parody account and posted their confessions.This person is known to FBI , has been interviewed and has not been sued. FBI redacts his name also.
Then the video was released of them double & triple counting votes. FBI gbi etc said they found no violations Clear lie because the video is there.
Again Bill Barr said FBI had investigated all complaints by Nov 29 2020. Yet Ruby and her daughter had not been interviewed by then.
To make it worse in the defamation suit the judge found Giuliani guilty because he did not provide documents to the court in time. Reason was the FBI had already confiscated everything from.him.
The two broke asses want $40m and have a battery of lawyers.
Who is paying these lawyers?
This is another case of using law to punish an opponent. Tie them up in court, lose case and pay legal fees to the accusers lawyers who are probably billing $1000 an hour.
The process is the punishment. If this case lands at the supreme court It will be reversed. Damage to Giuliani will have been done already.
As for Giuliani famous confession, he said he will not challenge the accusations in court by reason that his speech was protected by first amendment.

Who awards $148 million to broke ass people? You stupid piece of shit. You don't have any morals left that's why I think you are as evil as any killer.
This awards perfectly encapsulates what you'll pay when you fight against American democracy.

JUST WATCH OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO criminal trump.

I've said it always but your block head won't get it in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2023
A whole Rudy Giuliani. Former Mayor of New York ordered to pay $148M to two Georgia Election workers he defamed . With other cases still on going

What a Pity. Trump and his minions always going down the rat hole

Wait, Where Rudy wan see $148M to pay? grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
happney65:
A whole Rudy Giuliani. Former Mayor of New York ordered to pay $148M to two Georgia Election workers he defamed . With other cases still on going

What a Pity. Trump and his minions always going down the rat hole

Wait, Where Rudy wan see $148M to pay? grin grin

It's the price of kraken. And he'll pay what he has and gets in the future and will likely never sell kraken ever again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
budaatum:

It's the price of kraken. And he'll pay what he has and gets in the future and will likely never sell kraken never again.

I am extremely sorry for him. Words can't describe the feeling have got for a former respected Mayor of New York now going down this drain..

Others left the Trump train, Sidney Powell and others. He is still clinging to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:27pm On Dec 15, 2023
happney65:

I am extremely sorry for him. Words can't describe the feeling have got for a former respected Mayor of New York now going down this drain..

Others left the Trump train, Sidney Powell and others. He is still clinging to it

Clinging like basilico. Perhaps he should not have done drugs.

Basilico, do you do drugs? Would explain why you ignore facts and unreason so much.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:09am On Dec 16, 2023
budaatum:

Clinging like basilico. Perhaps he should not have done drugs.

Basilico, do you do drugs? Would explain why you ignore facts and unreason so much.

The judge and jury in Giuliani case are no different than this
*""
Defense (democrat): "Your honor, the prosecution doesn't have any evidence that my client hit the victim with a hammer".
Prosecutor (Republican): "We have him on video doing it".
Defense: "But you don't have any evidence".
Prosecutor: "We found the hammer in his car and it has the victim's blood on it".
Defense: "But you have no evidence".
Prosecutor: "We have the defendants finger prints and DNA on the hammer".
Defense: "But you don't have any evidence".
Prosecutor: "Your honor we rest our case".
Judge (democrat): "Case dismissed for lack of evidence

Every Trump supporter loses his case in DC.
I can't see much celebration over the $148m , I think everyone can see this is blatant unfair and political.
It sends a message. Dare challenge democrats and we shall ruin you totally.
Ain't it the same thing Letitia James wants for Trump. Dissolve his holding business company and appoint a manager to run them.

I don't do drugs. Buy me a Chardonnay instead
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Some interesting news.
Hunter Biden facing the prospect of going to jail for 17 years, is afraid he will have to flee America if Trump wins.Says he republicans trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle — and so, therefore, destroying a presidency in that way. In other words Trump should not win so that Hunter does not flee into exile.

More. The senate passed a bill requiring future presidents to consult the house in pulling America out of NATO. In other words senate is predicting of a Trump win.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2023
The walls are closing in. A phrase heard every news channel during the hoax Russia inquisition of Trump and his allies.
Jan6. Republican Higgins a vet and congressman has issued a stark warning to the FBI investigators
https://rumble.com/v41b22w-lara-logans-rest-of-the-story-clay-higgins.html

Republican Congressman Clay Higgins issued a warning to FBI officials investigating the Capitol Riots, saying that they are “going down.”

Higgins, a Louisiana Republican, has been a vocal proponent of the theory that federal agencies planted people at the scene and provoked the riot as an excuse to arrest conservatives.

Speaking to Lara Logan, a former CBS News correspondent turned right-wing commentator, Higgins, a former law enforcement officer himself, advanced his theories, claiming the FBI is tracking Trump supporters who were in Washington over the days leading up
up to the Capitol Riots and treated as suspected terrorists. He said those on a supposed list are still tracked by air marshals to this day despite not being convicted of crimes.

“We are in uncharted waters as it relates to the weaponization of our government against American people,” he said, adding: “I am not frightened of these people.
“They are not going to take us without a fight. I am going to fight legally and peacefully and within the parameters of the U.S. Constitution.

“But they’re going down. These men in their high perch and their position of power and authority that are walking upon our entire history, our deepest core principles. They’re not going to get away with it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2023
basilico:

I think everyone can see this is blatant unfair and political.

Why are you this dense and incredibly stupid? What's more political than defaming election workers?
Na waooo

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2023
basilico:
The walls are closing in. A phrase heard every news channel during the hoax Russia inquisition of Trump and his allies.
Jan6. Republican Higgins a vet and congressman has issued a stark warning to the FBI investigators
https://rumble.com/v41b22w-lara-logans-rest-of-the-story-clay-higgins.html

Republican Congressman Clay Higgins issued a warning to FBI officials investigating the Capitol Riots, saying that they are “going down.”

Higgins, a Louisiana Republican, has been a vocal proponent of the theory that federal agencies planted people at the scene and provoked the riot as an excuse to arrest conservatives.

Speaking to Lara Logan, a former CBS News correspondent turned right-wing commentator, Higgins, a former law enforcement officer himself, advanced his theories, claiming the FBI is tracking Trump supporters who were in Washington over the days leading up
up to the Capitol Riots and treated as suspected terrorists. He said those on a supposed list are still tracked by air marshals to this day despite not being convicted of crimes.

“We are in uncharted waters as it relates to the weaponization of our government against American people,” he said, adding: “I am not frightened of these people.
“They are not going to take us without a fight. I am going to fight legally and peacefully and within the parameters of the U.S. Constitution.

“But they’re going down. These men in their high perch and their position of power and authority that are walking upon our entire history, our deepest core principles. They’re not going to get away with it

Please shut the fvck up. Haven't you learned any lesson? That fake maga confidence don't achieve any positive results?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:16am On Dec 16, 2023
basilico:
Some interesting news.
Hunter Biden facing the prospect of going to jail for 17 years, is afraid he will have to flee America if Trump wins.Says he republicans trying to kill me, knowing that it will be a pain greater than my father could be able to handle — and so, therefore, destroying a presidency in that way. In other words Trump should not win so that Hunter does not flee into exile.

More. The senate passed a bill requiring future presidents to consult the house in pulling America out of NATO. In other words senate is predicting of a Trump win.

While criminal trump is facing 17 to 20+ years for mishandling classified documents, espionage, election interference, conspiracy to defraud the US, and incitement to insurrection against the US government. He was the former president.
Has Hunter Biden affected your life in any way?

Only an idiotic disconnected from reality maga cultist will say the Senate trying to avoid a dictatorship and restoring NATO's powers forever is an opening for criminal trump who has said he'll be a dictator on day one. The criminal who will lose so woefully, it will never be close.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Obrigardo:

Why are you this dense and incredibly stupid? What's more political than defaming election workers?
Na waooo

That fella is unwell - he's suffering from some form of personality disorder (s). I commend those who engage him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
This goes into my library also. Don't have to repeat that I use the links I post here as a bookmark.

Cctv footage at the Capitol on Jan 6. Of particular a video capture of guys "wheeling" in the gallows to hang Mike Pence at 7.15 am in the morning. Not much after that, but I saw somewhere else the leader of this gallow group walked away for about 15 minutes to have coffee ( to FBI HQ? ) . Then they later assemble the gallows, the Capitol Police do nothing as the structure is put up.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1735739825783755184.html

Truth will always reveal itself eventually. The insurrection was actually a fedsurrection
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obrigardo:

While criminal trump is facing 17 to 20+ years for mishandling classified documents, espionage, election interference, conspiracy to defraud the US, and incitement to insurrection against the US government. He was the former president.
Has Hunter Biden affected your life in any way?

Only an idiotic disconnected from reality maga cultist will say the Senate trying to avoid a dictatorship and restoring NATO's powers forever is an opening for criminal trump who has said he'll be a dictator on day one. The criminal who will lose so woefully, it will never be close.

Come-on be calm. Three Jan 6 accused will have one of the charges you listed above reviewed soon by the Supreme Court.
In particular, the Conspiracy to Obstruct official proceedings. Trump is also indicted on that
Of particular, this 2004(?) Act was passed after the Enron scandal to punish those who destroy evidence. DoJ twisted that Act to indict Jan 6ers and Trump.
The Supreme Court will make a ruling on whether application of that Act is lawful in their case.
Meaning. Trump case gets delayed. Jackboot is claiming urgency to start the trial on March 4 probably to convict Trump before the election.
While some J6ers have been in the DC gulag for three years with no trial date set. Urgency my ass Jackboot.

Regarding NATO the Trump predictions is me mocking them. Last time Trump went to NATO, the Germans laughed him off when he told them to wean off Russian gas. Till the Ukraine war. Trump also made NATO members match their defense spending to their NATO contributions😆😆😆
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
Konkoja:

That fella is unwell - he's suffering from some form of personality disorder (s). I commend those who engage him.

I'm perfectly normal, sane and more widely read than you on nearly every matter I engage in here . With a high capacity to separate the sense from the bullshit leftie talking points
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Democrats that some of you so love.
What a week.

A senate staffer posted his images online being inserted posterially while in Senate Hearing Room GD-550 or whatever. He has been identified by name He was also seen earlier shouting Free Palestine to some Jewish congressman. His name

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
basilico:

I don't do drugs. Buy me a Chardonnay instead.

Only thing I'd like to buy you is a brain. And that I'd reduce to an education. But not being your mother and you being irresponsible, I'd rather spend my money training your daughters I'm afraid, though they aren't my responsibility. Just that I'm quite concerned you'd tie them to a pig's stove with maga ideology and I'd rather want them empowered.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Obrigardo:

Na waooo

Why did YouTube and FB delete this video? They also banned users who shared the video.What are these people doing at this time?
Where is their sworn testimony.

https://rumble.com/embed/ucfsd.v202g1i/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3971) (3972) (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.